The Book Group Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Chris," I hissed. "Please don't."

"Just relax a little, Jessica," he soothed. "Let yourself go."

Sarah noticed what we, or rather Chris, was doing. She broke from her clinch and whispered in Dan's ear. He turned his head and looked dumbstruck as Chris pulled my blouse open. He slipped it from my shoulders and placed it carefully over an armchair. He then unzipped my skirt and, holding me tight to his groin, started to gyrate in a most provocative fashion. He slowly shimmied it down my hips to display me in just my lingerie. Dan's jaw hit the floor at the same time as my skirt.

"Wow!" Sarah mouthed. I lowered my eyes and blushed under their scrutiny.

Chris had shrugged off his own shirt and pulled me back. I could feel the course hairs of his chest against my shoulders. Still cavorting, he slowly ran his hands all over my body, squeezing and caressing. He then twisted me round to show my rear. "Just look at this bubble butt!" he exclaimed, slapping the cheeks.

"Take your bra off," he urged. My eyes pleaded with him. "Come on Jessica, you look gorgeous."

The leisurely dance music was still throbbing in the background. I swallowed and reached behind me to unhook the clip. My breasts swung forward as I let the straps slide down my arms. Chris caught the bra and dropped it on top of the blouse. Slowly, he swung me back round to face the room. He gently pulled my hands away, revealing my teardrop breasts and puffy nipples. He took hold of my arms and stretched me up to drape them around the back of his neck.

Dan couldn't stop looking at me, very obviously aroused. He had hitched Sarah's dress up and was running his hands between her long legs. She too was watching me, while her hand was inside his trousers. I was also getting aroused as Chris was kissing that spot on the nape of my neck. He was fondling my breasts and rolling the nipples between his finger and thumb. I reached up to ruffle his hair. He tilted my head back onto his shoulder, arching my back, and turned my mouth to his lips. His kisses weren't like Dan's. They were long and drawn out and his tongue swirled around inside my mouth. I closed my eyes, savouring the difference.

We finally broke apart to catch our breath. By this time, Dan had lost his shirt and was lying on the sheepskin rug with Sarah, topless, straddling his waist. Her knickers were hanging round one ankle and her face was hidden by her long hair. Chris pulled me over to the couch and bent me over the back. He crouched down behind me and hooked his fingers under the waistband of my thong. He slowly pulled it down over my stockings and heels. My breathing was getting erratic. He shuffled my legs apart and pushed his hand between the tops of my thighs. He slid his fingers backwards and forwards along my fleshy slit, each time catching my clit. Suddenly he squeezed two of them inside me. I squealed.

Dan peered up at the desperate expression on my face but was distracted as Sarah starting to grind on his shaft. Chris's fingers were plunging in and out of me, faster and faster. My moans were getting higher and higher in pitch. Dan was looking at me in confusion. I tried to keep eye contact with him. Chris stood up behind me and leaned over. I could feel the heat of his erection sliding up and down against my entrance. My eyes widened as the large head stretched me open. He finally slammed it home. I shrieked. I could see Dan's alarm, but Sarah was frantically rocking backwards and forwards on top of him.

"Oh, my God," I cried. "He's inside me." Chris eased back and gave my butt a sharp slap. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled himself further in. I could feel the length of his cock slide into me. I reached back to feel his quads flexing with each thrust.

"He's fucking me," I wailed.

Chris increased his pace, driving deeper and deeper inside me. I groaned and gripped the back of the couch to steady myself. His hands stroked along my back and then slid under me to grasp my dangling tits. I clenched my eyelids shut.

"Oh God, Dan. I'm coming. I'm coming."

He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder, making me gasp with each thrust. My breasts were swaying to and for with his every lunge. My orgasm was building. I was screaming louder and louder until suddenly, we climaxed together.

Chris fell forward on top of me, his chest heaving. I was breathing hard, entirely drained. We seemed suspended in time. He eventually extracted himself and gave my backside a farewell slap before drifting off somewhere. I was left hanging over the back of the couch like a damp rag. I was covered in sweat and I could feel his cum dripping from me and dribbling down my stockings. I slowly became aware of Dan and Sarah still bumping and grinding on the rug. I watched them in a strange state of detachment. I didn't feel any arousal or pangs of jealousy. I sighed, gathered up my clothes and wandered off to find the bathroom to clean myself up.

When I returned the room was empty. Sarah's turquoise dress was in a crumpled heap on the floor, but Dan's clothes were gone. I was wondering whether to look for him, when Chris and Sarah reappeared wearing white dressing gowns and broad grins.

"That was wonderful," they said in unison.

I put up a brave face and smiled. At that moment Dan wandered back in. He was dressed but still dishevelled.

"Why don't you stay over," Sarah offered.

"No thanks," I said quickly. "I think we'd better be getting off."

It was an awkward exit. I wasn't sure if I should be thanking them for the evening or not, but we had another hug on the doorstep. Looking at Dan, I decided to drive us home and he actually fell asleep on the way back."

There was a pause as the group caught their breath.

"Did you join the swinging scene?" Hannah asked nervously.

"No. We didn't repeat the experience. In fact, it wasn't long after Christmas that we split up. I didn't cite that evening as the reason, it wasn't. But after that we never felt the same way about each other. A few months after we'd separated, Sarah contacted me. She asked if I would be interested in a threesome with them. I politely declined."

"How do you feel about it now?" Rachael asked.

Jess looked thoughtful. "I regret it, although I'm a lot happier now than I was with Dan. So, I suppose some might say that it was useful in ending the relationship. I guess all clouds have their silver linings."

She waited for a moment and surveyed the group, but there was no further comment. "Right, what about December?" she asked brightly. "Would we like to go back to choosing books or do we want to continue with another personal story. And if so, is there a volunteer?"

There was a momentary pause. "I guess I could tell you my tale," Emily said hesitantly.

"Wonderful. Thanks Emily. Is everyone happy with that?" Jess asked. A sigh of relief echoed round the room as everyone echoed her thanks.

12