The Book of Conrad Ch. 02

Story Info
Conrad's control challenged by 18 year-old's blackmail plot.
19.3k words
4.5
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conrad Powers High school principal, 59, is dating a 34 year old bartender, Nikki, and seducing a teacher, Jazz Kinney, 44, who is working for him. His philosophies on women and sex are written into "Conradisms" and Conrad has put them into play controlling these two women.

Conrad is divorced, nearing 60, and is triggered by emotion and the very deceit he seeks, turning lovemaking into ugly, rough sex and despising the married women he ensnares. He is drafting a book with his "Conradisms", his thoughts on controlling women.

During their first encounter Conrad and Jazz were photographed by a 18 year old high school senior, Evangeline who now is looking to use her jpeg's to improve her standing in Jazz's class and is curious about Conrad's obvious "girth".

Jazz's husband, Doug Kinney, works at the same school and their marriage sex life has been less than stellar.

All individuals involved in anything sexual are 18 or above.

----------------------------------------------------

In shock, Jazz looked at the printed image sitting on her desk, Conrad's cock deep in her mouth and throat, a media publications student stood at the foot of her desk.

"I had no idea that was possible Mrs. Kinney," Evangeline said, the young, brash, photographer planting her palms and leaning forward on Jazz's desk defiantly, her impressive cleavage almost spilling out of her camisole.

Evangeline reached ahead, lightly touching Jazz under the chin lifting her teacher's head slowly, mouth slightly agape. "It's really simple. I have a shitty schedule, too many college classes, and I don't need your OCD attitude about when I hand in my assignments..."

"Where did you..." Jazz started, the world was spinning, the young woman's patience for Jazz gone.

"Oh, this was YOUR fault demanding I hike up and take practice pictures of the football team!" Evangeline pointing out the window to the grassy knoll where she snapped the images. "I WILL do my work, but you're going to take it when I get it to you and give me high marks. Otherwise I'm sure your husband, and the rest of your teacher friends, would be interested in seeing how close you've come to the new principal."

Jazz eyes shot bullets through Evangeline, short, dye blonde hair with roots, who recently lost some weight. Her semi-crop camisole top showing off her belly button ring and barely containing her ample breasts Jazz catching another view, Evangeline still leaning forward.

"Okay, you can be pissed, but remember," Evangeline said, standing back up and pulling out more pictures, setting them down, on the top showed Jazz was smiling and looking up at Mr. Powers. Her wedding ring shown while holding the massive meat, fingers wrapped firmly around.

"There are 10 more," Evangeline said and turned away, her perky arse bouncing with confidence through each stride.

"Shit!" Jazz said, crumpling up the top picture and pushing her head to her clenched fists, against the paper.

----------------------------------------------------

Conradism #3 -Work on more than one woman in separate workplaces, looking for a long and a short play and be sure someone who knows the long play woman knows about the short play.

"You're fucking crazy!" Nikki said, Conrad lifting her skirt and slipping his cock between her ass cheeks, searching for her warm cunt. "Jesus Christ, I don't know.... OH BABY! FUCK!!!"

They were a mile up the trail, in a clearing looking over the river, in plain sight on a bridge crossing under a large rock.

"Tell me you didn't want this cock the whole time you were in Texas," Conrad hissed into her ear, his hand pulling on her shoulder, the other moving her hips so he could drive deeper.

"CONRAD! Shit! Oh, Yes. Yes. Yes. I've wanted this, shit! Oh, give it to me harder! FUCK!" Nikki said, the sexually driven 34 year old woman having no sexual outlet while visiting family. "OH Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Her voice sort of echoed in the vacant trees and through the area cut open by the river. Her grunts were rhythmic with his thrusts, head now down, looking under her arm braced on the wood frame of the bridge constructed by boy scouts.

The slap and slop of his thighs and cock penetrating through and against her cheeks, the force of Conrad bludgeoning her cunt over and over were sexual music played in a natural setting.

"Jesus, cum already!" She said hard, head back now, his hands finding her hair, playing with the braids before wrapping them in his fingers and giving them a light tug. "GOD!!!! OH baby, FUCK me harder!"

She didn't know Conrad had came twice inside Jazz yesterday, his stamina bolstered by the natural release. He needed to elevate the stakes, make the emotion muddy, dirty his sexual prowess was driven by his carnal urges.

"What if I told you I fucked a cheating whore while you were gone?" Conrad leaned over Nikki's half-naked body, one hand cupping her breast and playing with the nipple piercings. He confidently whispered in her ear. "I Stuffed her own panties in her mouth, battered her pussy, tossed her aside?"

"FUCK!" she screamed, Conrad pulling back on her hair so her body had to rise up to almost standing, his arm now around her chest. "GOD, OH! FUCK Whomever you want! FUCK! Just give me THIS!!!"

He was lifting her off the deck of the bridge his strength steadied her, fucking like she was a sack of loose meat, his cock puncturing her body between her legs. She spread backwards, her arms over her head, legs spread getting every last 1/8th of an inch of his girth.

"OHHHHHH GODDDDD!" Her orgasm rippled through her, his cum shot deep inside, her legs wrapped around him pulling his hips forward, Conrad's arms still suspending her torso. He thrusted up once, twice, three times, then pulled her off and laid her body lip on the bridge. Nikki's panties laid beside her, chest heaving from the intense coupling, now looking up at her conquerer in carnal disgust at him and internally at herself.

"If I call, you'll come running," Conrad said, implying exactly what he said. Her face didn't change, thoughts of these words, what they meant to him and what it meant for her. She looked down, leaving his gaze for just a moment, then back up to nod in agreement.

Conradism #6 - Flex dominance - They'll want it more than they don't.

"Say it, bitch!" Conrad elevated the nasty, the dominance, her cunt filled with his seed, her body craving his cock now and forever. "I'll fuck the teacher day and night and you'll...."

"I'll come running, Conrad," her voice sounding defeated, beautiful chest was heaving showing off her cleavage, though her body tingled with the excitement of what that meant. This morning it was a text - 'meet me at Hokie Bridge in Clancy park at 7:30' that brought her running.

She knew then, bent over and half naked in Hokie Park, she would come again and again.

----------------------------------------------------

Conradism #7 - "All married women deserved the affair that breaks them physically, mentally and spiritually."

"Have you seen him?" Jazz asked Conrad's secretary Rosalie, mid-40s with kids in school, shook her head 'no' holding her hands up like Michael Jordan shrugging. Jazz muttered to herself after turning away from Rosalie, "Fuck...."

Conrad saw the 10 texts. His feet were kicked up on his desk, enjoying the frantic nature his second conquest.

'I need to see you it's important!' Said the first. 'Conrad, I really need to see you' then, 'Damn it, just let me know you got this!'.

The rest were of similar nature. At first he figured someone in the lounge, or working out, made a comment to her about something indicated she was with him. He went back to the school cameras, the video footage around the room at the time she was in there sucking his cock, or later in the room where he fucked her, humiliated her and left her naked on the floor with his seed swimming inside. Again, nothing on the camera.

Nothing, so he packed up his things and was ready to leave. He went to shut down his computer and the running scroll of the outdoor cameras was on the screen. He quickly sat down and went back to that time and checked out the cameras around the building. And there it was.

He saw a young student, camera aimed at the window of Jazz's room at the time he was penetrating her throat with his cock.

"Son of a bitch!" he exclaimed, zoomed in and could tell right away. "Evangeline...I can smell that pussy through the camera it's so hot."

He spent the next two hours digging, finding every bit of information on the 18 year-old senior, calling people to do document searches under a college application verification. He finished and sat back thinking.

Today needed tracking, so from the first video he recognized her car and her assigned spot and then checked the video from today. Rosalie left the note that Jazz came in at 10:35 so he went to 10:00, following Evangeline leaving her third period class and going in to Jazz's classroom.

"You naughty little thing," he said, watching her strut confidently out of the room, her breasts bouncing. Conrad played it back a few times thinking...

Jazz flew out of the room, down the hall and to the office.

Conrad remembered Felisha, the first married woman he got involved with and thinking of the frantic texts he received when she first heard someone insinuate she was having an affair with him. The busty and curvaceous African-American woman who he met on a longer bike trips, getting her number at one of the stops leading to three months of wild couplings.

"Let them talk, just deny," she would say, fucking him behind her husband's back with little regard for consequences. She was caught. He divorced her. And Conrad switched jobs soon before it was real messy. He denied he seduced her and that it was more than once (He counted 36 entries into the woman's body with his cock).

Conradism #7 - In the face of any accusation deny, deny, deny

Regaining a modicum of control Conrad finally called Jazz as he was heading out the door.

Jazz frantically asked him "Where the hell were you! I have to see you now! Damn it Conrad, I think we're fucked," she said in a hushed, anxious tone talking in her room.

As cool as the other side of the pillow Stuart Scott used to say on ESPN news, Conrad was that and more. He had devised an idea and would turn it into a plan once he got off the phone with his perky breasted married conquest.

"Get someone to cover your class." He said with little else. "Tell them you need to run to get something for whatever, for your TAG class and meet me in my duplex just east of the parking lot at Wal-mart. 10 a.m.,"

It was a nice duplex, but part of him thought it was perfect because whomever he found, married or committed, they could leave anything under the guise they were "shopping".

"What, fuck, no!" Jazz said now in the hall, "I can't..."

"Do what I fucking say and this will pass faster than a sick kid's vomit" Conrad said, not sure if that analogy worked.

Jazz looked around and there no one was in the hall so she headed to ask Sara to cover her class.

How could he make everything pass "faster" he didn't even know that blackmailing little cunt Evangeline. He surely didn't want sex, not in this situation. Or did he?

"Got it covered" the text read from Jazz. "Sara's down for the rest of the day.

He smiled, his erection surprisingly quick considering the morning, plans had been drafted and she was perfect, PERFECT for a scenario he hadn't used since before he got married.

Back at school Jazz relaxed a little walking to the car, belting herself in and adjusting all mirrors. She felt a little control come back after Evangeline stole just about all of her safe feelings.

Her mind drifted to Conrad, the day before pumping her mouth with his cock and then fucking her, stuffing her panties in her mouth, pulling her hair, leaving her naked, cum filled, body on the floor. The pictures on her desk showed such enjoyment, her eyes wide while the cock was in and when it was out of her mouth.

She felt the back of her head, the pulling and tugging of her hair was more than just playful, it was hurtful. The funny thing was, laying on the ground, naked, cum leaking from her cunt, thrown aside, she felt alive and valued.

Doug was never rough, Jazz contrasted with Conrad's switch flipped, lightly squeezing her neck, it felt bad but fucking good at the same time. Time slowed way down, allowing her to think about the big picture, thinking clearly about how to get away with this ultimately and covering her bases now. If Conrad could take care of Evaangline, she'd better take care of her family.

"You need anything from Wal-mart Doug?" Jazz asked calling him and letting him know she was running an errand and would be back around lunch. Her reasoning seemed plausible so he didn't question at all, saying 'no' as she suspected he would, why would he plan anything?

Conrad had told Rosalie he had a meeting at Heartland AEA around 1 p.m. when he left and drove to his duplex, parking inside his garage. He texted Jazz simple instructions - "Park at Wal-Mart, walk down 15th to #1401 on the left, the door is open, just walk in quickly after assessing no one is around."

Jazz's stomach danced, thinking of the situation with the pictures, thinking of Conrad's intentions and what he might do, thinking causing her pussy to moisten the later diminishing the anxiety of the former.

"What am I doing?" she asked herself shutting off the SUV close to the street and walked out and towards where Conrad was waiting.

----------------------------------------------------

"Mmmm Sutton, Yes!" Evangeline exclaimed, her college boyfriend home, skipping classes so they could spend the morning at her house fucking. Sutton was enrolled at a community college and lived just an hour away.

He was her first. She had spent six months letting him fumble his way around her pussy with his cock before studying up on porn sites and reddit pages, getting him to have some skill. He finally had her orgasm from intercourse (she would masturbate after he left, enjoying the smell of his cum on her hand afterwards.

It didn't take Evangeline long to search out others, cheating on him about four months into the relationship and most recently last weekend on a college campus with a towering football player at the four year college down the road.

This afternoon Sutton was facing Evangeline on top, gliding his cock in and out slowly, being careful not to be too fast because he really didn't have much stamina.

Sutton was assisted by Evangeline who tried out what she learned when unsolicited a large, athletic, African-American man flirted with her at a party that eventually led to a lot more.

She took Sutton's cock deep in her throat, letting hime get to the brink several times, before pulling it out and letting him ride her pussy.

"Oh Sutton, Faster Baby, you can cum now, I want your warmth filling me," Evangeline said, usually wanting more but this time she was satisfied, slightly anyway.

Her words spurred the rush, his thrusts quickened, he bucked and pushed inside releasing his load, shivering and shuddering on top of her body.

"Evangeline, baby, you're incredible," Sutton said.

"Yes. Yes I am," Evangeline said, feeling confident, fully affirmed after years of being the "dumpy but nice breasted" girl (a quote from her first boyfriend). She had spent year eating right, working out and it had all triangulated to the past six months.

Sutton hung around for an hour or two and went back to school, wondering why he was suddenly summoned to her house (Dad was at work and mom left them years ago) for a mid-week screw. S

"Because I want your cock inside me." was her response the new brazenness was hot and Sutton quickly dropped his video game plans for the evening in exchange for a drive and hot screw.

"Did you like me talking more?" Evangeline asked him on the phone while he was driving, a thing they did, breaking down their sex.

"I can't say I didn't like it, but it was different," Sutton said.

"Can't we be different Sutton?" Evangeline, feeling her sexual world opening up, trying to determine where Sutton fit in it all. She liked his cock, his athletic and trim body, but there was something missing and she wanted to figure it out.

"Different can be a problem sometimes," Sutton said, remembering his first who wanted, well, a lot.

"Perhaps," Evangeline said thinking then asking. "What if different is wonderful?"

They had been in three positions during their time together Evangeline counted, Missionary, doggy and cowgirl. She had researched several different positions and wanted to suggest one to finish him off, but went with dirty talk.

"Telling me you're my 'Cum receptacle, fill me baby,' was different," Sutton said. "I can see that being amazing the second or third ride of the night while drinking."

"You can be rougher you know," Evangeline said out of nowhere (really from the previous weeks trysts) "Are you coming home for the weekend so we can try something different?"

"When are you going to suck my limp cock until it's hard again?" Sutton said, finally getting burst of manliness from the conversation.

"Toche' Sutton," Evangeline said, now proud she was getting sexual angst from the video game loving, docile male. "Make a list of all your Grand Theft Auto sexual scenes and we can do those."

"Aw, those aren't much," he admitted. "I guess there are two things that come to mind."

"Okay bring those thoughts this weekend and turn me out with them," Evangeline quickly snapped back.

"Deal," Sutton said and they talked about usual shit the rest of his drive.

Evangeline hung up and slunk into her lounge, his cum had emptied a little into her panties, she loved the smell, her senses always heightened for a few hours after sex.

Her cat crawled to her and she thought back to her most recent affair with the 6'4" man, who was 22, a senior football player at the university and how he handled her. Petting her cat she thought back to the night in his apartment, and replayed it in her mind...

"Get on your knees baby, mmmm I love seeing your fine body below me," DeVonte said his milky dark skin of his torso hot under her hands. "Yeah, that's it prop those titties up for me with your hands...mmmm...you're so fine Angeline. You're 19 you say, mmmm...I love that."

She told him her name was Angeline, it was more common and harder to trace, her white camisole under the flannel showed off her 36dd, breasts. The yoga pants beneath, shear panties, highlighter her camel toe and hot ass, the sex she wanted was very evident at the party. It didn't take DeVonte long to woo her back to his apartment

"What do you want, baby?" DeVonte asked, standing above her, towering abovesitting on her feet now.

"Ooo, DeVonte, I want your big cock in my mouth," she said, feeling the vibe, not knowing where his comments were heading.

"Yeah, baby, DeVonte wants that too," he said moving his hands to waistline, the brandname warmups a gift from their most recent bowl game. The slid over his large hips and thighs, taking his boxers down, the large, thick member springing out into the air. "Let DeVonte feel your lips sliding on it, Baby."

'Angeline' rose back up to her knees, reaching out to feel the growing, large cock, much bigger in every way than Sutton's, opened her mouth and was careful to follow his directions exactly, pressing just her lips around the side.

"Ohhhh, yes, Baby, yes..." DeVonte's eyes closed for a moment, opened and looked up at her gaze, sliding just the surface of her lips back and forth about two inches, the head pressing just a little against her tongue and throat. "That's it, you're good, very good."