The Book of Conrad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------------------

Conrad let Jazz go, the two where arm in arm on the floor for about 1/2 hour, sliding a pillow behind his head and she rested on his chest.

"Plenty of time," the calm, calculating woman said looking at her phone naked, standing beside him. "I kind of like this naked expectation."

He nodded and sat up and then got up, standing naked beside her. She reached down and stroked his spent member looking into his eyes.

"I like being your dirty tramp, Conrad," Jazz said, cupping his balls and leaning up to kiss him.

"Good," Conrad simply said, his mixed feelings that she bought into his demands so quickly and demonstrating complete obedience. "There are no boundaries."

"Mmmm, that sounds dangerous," she said, starting to stroke him. She did enjoy this, and surprised herself with her next thought. "How about we use up the 30 minutes we have left?"

Conrad's dick got hard surprisingly fast, letting the mature, younger, woman drive the car after controlling every aspect of the last couple hours. It didn't take long for Jazz to coax him up and soon Conrad was pushing into her pussy while she leant against the island in the kitchen.

20 minutes later he came inside her again, she dressed and was gone.

He went to his notebook, sitting naked, and wrote:Conradism #8 - Let them think they're in control occasionally, and you'll have total control

"She has no idea what she just did," Conrad said, naked the cum drizzling to the floor plotting his next move.

----------------------------------------------------

Evangeline's Dad didn't hear her come in and that she was out till 2 a.m., DeVonte holding her close for a little while then fucking her from behind, for 30 minutes before cumming a third time.

Slipping into her own bed, Evangeline checked her phone and texted DeVonte a kissing face emoji, her way of saying "Goodnight".

DeVonte did the eggplant emoji, spray signifying his cock cumming then two big heart emojis. He finished with "till next time" and she did a heart emoji, pray emoji and heart emoji with lips emoji back to end the exchange.

Evangeline touched the cleavage between her breasts, pressing them together, imagining the large cock she just let slide between her youthful, firm, orbs. She stretched her mouth, the effects of repeated entry, deep and forced felt and between her legs, she inserted a finger, feeling the opening hammered for a full 1/2 hour.

She felt like a woman, her insides were filled with the dominant man's semen, his body loving hers and both getting satisfied and asleep thinking of his large penis in and on her body, it's smooth, soft and virile feel.

----------------------------------------------------

Before being an administrator Conrad taught science and was a 1/2 time technology director in his first contract assignment.

It's where he learned about technology, that he needed to make more money than being a teacher and that women be as horny as men, even married or engaged women.

Jordan was a sultry, trash talking, long haired, big breasted woman who liked Conrad's sense of humor and the glances he gave to her body, she noticed how he'd look away and then past her chest or firm backside.

They spent mornings before school, time during lunch and he would pop in every now and again. Conrad was only a few years into marriage and she was engaged to a contractor who owned his own company and worked long hours.

Conrad's teaching buddies made fun of his flirtatious banter with her at seemingly all times and asked when he was going to "move in on that fine piece of ass."

He did make a move, angry at his own wife, invited Jordan back to his place for lunch stating "Imagine all the talk", Jordan commenting on what people were saying about them both.

"Let's give them something to talk about," Conrad said and Jordan ultimately backed off, turning him down. She did want it, badly actually having seen the outline in his tighter dockers.

"I thought about it," Jordan said a week later when Conrad pressed her about turning down the lunch invitation. "Then I thought about what we both had to lose, but boy I did have regret when you hung up."

Everything cooled off when Conrad chose a football game over her wedding and she moved on to a new teacher to fill her at work banter.

That year Conrad spent a lot of time learning from a tech industry mastermind who was hired by the school and tried to lure him out of education to the booming world of information technology.

Conrad was tempted, looked at a couple job opportunities but weeks later the 90s tech bubble burst in and he set his sights on educational administration instead.

In that time he learned networking and basic computing, before getting into other programming languages. Each summer he did free-lance programming work and some networking consulting year round.

To combat the blackmail Jazz was introduced to the first thing he did was set up a network probe into Evangeline's home, getting the WiFi password from her school Chromebook.

He could track and share into her devices when they were logged onto at home, the move not particularly productive finding the photos he was looking for, but he did see the torrid dealings she had with DeVonte, even seeing her naked, playing with herself, from a FaceTime with the young man that she recorded.

"Impressive," he muttered to himself, watching the young woman press her breasts together, talking about 'squeezing that dick' between them. She propped the camera up and Conrad grew hard while she pushed her fingers into her shaven pussy, licking them and modeling for the phone camera.

Conrad took several screen shots and logged them away into his phone, saying to himself, "I have a feeling I'm going to encounter an ethical crossroads sometime soon."

Jazz had image names in sequence from the camera Evangeline took them with and downloaded them to her home computer. He was able to pull the basic file information from the Cannon "EOS"

"She has to use her home computer to edit since we don't have MacBooks," Jazz told him, bemoaning the school affinity for the Google products.

"Give her another big assignment, she needs to get back on the computer one more time," Conrad said.

He was able to track the files to her the computer, that they were downloaded to three separate jump drives and the computer sent them to a HP printer three times.

Infiltrating her WiFi router, through the activity of her and her father's phone connecting to the service Conrad gathered more and more information over the next few nights.

He tapped into ring doorbell system, through that access, and the camera actually showed him where the key to the house was hidden outside as Evangeline locked herself out one afternoon and had to to use it to get in the house.

Conrad spent the next couple nights at Nikki's bar, scanning Evangeline's network and researching other ways to mess with the teenager.

Conrad learned at his mate, watching Nikki's fine arse serve drinks, food and work move in her tight shorts. The other important task was to find professionals in the realm of breaking and entering, certainly present have a drink or two.

He followed up on a lead for experts in the area of item retrieval (aka burglars), and secured two reasonably dressed regulars who were talkative to one of the managers there. Conrad bought them a couple rounds, played some pool with them until close one night and then asked the question.

"Yeah, we've been known to gain access to buildings that are not occupied," Jax, the scruffy faced Irish redhead said, emphasizing that the residence had to be empty. Conrad met them another night, confident they could help him out, gave them the details.

The house was on one end of town away from another home by 50 years in every direction, accessible through a forest that ran along a lonely creek.

"Here are Dad's work times and when the young lady would be out of the house," Conrad said.

"How young?" Jax said, looking at his partner Phillip.

"Ummm, high school so too young for you two," Conrad snipped, a little peeved they were infringing on his own idea.

Conrad set the date, with the men, outlined how he's be sure the place was empty and they got half of the $5,000 payment for the job up front. Conrad shut down the ring camera on the door and those in the house and waited for their text.

He was hopeful, the student was smart but lacked true experience in deception, entangled relationships and here she was trying to extort two adults. He went about working on things around the duplex, a couple even directed towards a visit he'd be inviting Jazz to come to next wee.

"Finished...need to meet to exchange things and discuss the recovery," the text read three hours later.

This didn't feel good to Conrad, like they didn't get the three sets of pictures, the jump drives, or maybe something with the computer.

He drove to the meeting spot, not wanting to be seen together in such close proximity to them breaking into the house. He spotted their truck, pulled up beside them and rolled down the window.

"We went through everything five times and we came up short one hard drive and set of pictures," Jax said, Conrad handing him the rest of the cash.

"Not surprised," Conrad said, figured she might be smart enough to put a set of each somewhere. "Thanks, and I imagine you kept things clean?"

"Yeah, she won't notice a thing and there's not a trace of us anywhere." Jax said, Phillip nodded and left.

----------------------------------------------------

DeVonte had purchased a new outfit for Angeline each time she stopped by, though she insisted on leaving each one at his apartment so her Dad wouldn't figure something was going on.

Tonight it was a cute set of ripped jeans, wide necked off the shoulder t-shirt with a hot set of panties and bra. His hands were all over her in the Uber on the way to the clubs downtown

"You spoil me baby," Angeline said leaning into his hard frame, walking past the bouncer who knew them by now. "I could get used to this."

"You deserve it," DeVonte said, getting her another drink. "I like having the finest woman in the place hanging on me."

"Finest woman?" a slender, athletic young African-American said approaching from the pool table area. "You got that right DeVonte!"

They "bro-hugged" and DeVonte introduced "Angeline" to "Kyrese", his "little brother" from the football team checking Angeline out head to toe.

"Glad to meet you," he said, taking and kissing her hand as she giggled from the two drinks DeVonte made sure to have in her before going out. "Turn around and show Kyrese your fineness ass-set."

She proudly spun, doing some hip hop tik tok move, bouncing, tweeting, keeping it going to the beat.

"Let's dance Kyrese, he don't mind," Angeline said motioning to her mountain of a boyfriend, noticing she adapted to speaking in somewhat broken english.

"You know he doesn't?" Kyrese asked looking surprised. "I mean he told me I'd have to warm you up."

"What, to dancing?" the naive Angeline said, having met and danced with at least a dozen of his friends, she was not aware of the plan the two teammates had cooked up for the evening.

"Yeah," he said looking up at DeVonte. "Dancing. That's right."

They finished, went over to the side of the dance floor and DeVonte handed her the third drink. Hesitantly she took it and started into it, her head spinning. DeVonte's smile was wide as she took a large pull, the sugary mix hiding the stronger alcohol.

She and Kyrese danced to three songs, each one the skinny, shorter young man was a little closer, touched her a little more, snuck a peck on the cheek. Angeline smiled, loving the attention, his smaller frame moving fast, intoxicating and sexy.

Angeline motioned to leave the floor and stood next to DeVonte who tried to tell her something over the music. She took a long pull from the drink she had set down before dancing.

She elbowed DeVonte and set the drink down, "What??" Angeline asked, wrapping her arms around his thick, muscular torso.

"Kyrese really likes you," DeVonte said again, this time loud enough for her to hear. "He's like the little brother I never had, goofy little freshman."

"Yeah, he's sweet," she said, now running her hands over his cheeks, the drinks making her feel alive, ready for DeVonte's night moves, then pressing forward into his cock. "Let me know when you want to go home."

"Ah, can't leave my little man hanging tonight," DeVonte said. "Plus he's sleeping on the couch."

"Ummm Hummm," Angeline said, not really hearing him the drinks making the world a lovely blur, pressing her hand into his large penis swelling in his pants. "He can Uber there, her hand sliding up the leg of his shorts, hands now massaging it as people roamed by.

DeVonte leant down and kissed her, and whispered "as you wish."

Angeline staggered some, but stayed on her feet to go outside to wait for the Uber. DeVonte nodded to Kyrese and he joined her outside, hugging and kissing on the sidewalk until their driver came.

The ride was only 1/2 mile, Angeline slipping her hand down DeVonte's shorts, massaging the head of the large flesh he swung between his legs. She was beginning to unbutton them but was interrupted when the car came to a stop in front of his apartments.

"Have at it," the young driver said knowing what lied ahead for DeVonte.

Angeline felt the alcohol, like never before, still clarity came for the young, in her sexual prime, woman her cunt wet and ready for DeVonte, comforted that he wouldn't be as rough with a buddy in ear shot staying on the couch. She liked the rough, semi-weird stuff in the moment, just didn't like the anticipation and not knowing.

DeVonte picked her up at the steps, the ease and care comforting for Angeline, fumbling for his keys for the first floor apartment. Inside he took her straight to the bed, stripped her clothes off, lying her wide open, cunt swelled with anticipation. He stripped, letting her take in the size of his cock with her eyes then kneeling at the foot of the bed to devour her sweet juices.

"Mmmmm, DeVonte...Ohhhhhh," She cooed, wanting the cock, but his tongue, lips and hands felt so good. "Baby, you're the best."

He had been down there several times, just for a little bit, warming her up and usually plunging inside with his dick soon. Tonight he took his time, paying careful attention to her, she squirmed while DeVonte got her close to climax, his fingers fucking her as he sucked on the flesh on the edges.

"Oh. Oh. Mmmm. Mmmm." she moaned, his fingers sliding in and out. His apple watched buzzed about 20 minutes into it against her leg, his mouth now loving her. He raised up above her, took her ankles and spun her around as he climbed onto the bed. Her head was near the edge, she looked over and saw the door was cracked open.

"Oh baby, you wanna get the door?...MMM OHhHH!" she asked then his cock punctured her pussy, driving deep, his body falling forward, hands in hers. "Ohhh, mmmm, yes! YES!"

Her orgasm cascaded over her while he started driving into her flesh. She arched her back, looked back and gasped when she saw Kyrese in the doorway, walking inside, undoing his pants.

"DEVONTE!" she hollered, reality hitting her quick, fear hitting her quicker.

"Relax, Baby, Kyrese likes you a lot," DeVonte said, his eyes soft but his mouth steely, she looked at DeVonte then back to the door, the young mans cock was out in his hand and moving towards her face. "He's cool, he's cool"

"I...DeVonte..." she wanted to say 'no' her eyes fixed on only the fourth cock she'd seen, it was narrower than DeVonte's and longer than Sutton's. "DeVonte...I...I..."

She shut her eyes, DeVonte's cock driving deeper, her head kicked back and before she could say another word, the the soft head of Kyrese's cock pushed onto her lips.

"Devonte....Ggghhfft" Angeline tried to say, the slender cock slid quickly into her mouth, Kyrese pushing his hips forward, her eyes stayed closed.

"It's okay, Baby," DeVonte said, his cock pushing into her faster now, her body now rigid against the smaller man's cock and hips, DeVonte's holding firm. "Take him, all of him."

Kyrese finished the abrupt entry, forcing the flesh through her throat.

"GFFFUCCKKKTTTTFFFffttppttt," Angeline struggled, her back trying to fold to give her throat relief, Kyrese pushing through it all, her lips now on top of his balls. She felt the pressure from both side, DeVonte was holding his cock deep, pushing against her, forcing both dicks deeper.

"Yeah, that's it," DeVonte said, getting off on the forced obedience, he released his load and Angeline felt a powerful force of warmth deep in her cunt. He relaxed, and breathed, "Mmmmmm, baby...."

Kyrese pulled back and slammed again, this time getting inside easier.

"MMmpppffttt," Angeline bellowed and then as Kyrese pumped her face. "Mmmmpfft, Mmmmpftt. Mmmmpftt. Mmmmpftt. Mmmmpftt."

DeVonte pulled out and pulled her off his friend's dick, turning her over on her back.

"Sloppy seconds Kyrese?" DeVonte asked, ignoring the puzzled and now scared look on Angeline's face.

"Yes Sir!" Kyrese said, hopping up on the bed.

"DeVonte, I...." Angeline started, but was confused, hurt, the alcohol had her spinning. "Ohhhh, DEVONTE!"

She called out her lover's name as Kyrese entered her quickly, his slender dick going balls deep in one simple thrust. DeVonte knelt over her face, his cock drizzling cum onto her cheek, until it fell flaccid on her face.

"Ah! AH! Ahhh! Ahhhhhh, Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, Ohhhhhh," Angeline relaxed, letting Kyrese ride her, then her mouth found DeVonte's cock and cleaned him. "MMmppfft, Mmmmpfft, Ahhhhmmfmpfft."

She felt Kyrese unload inside her, the cum of two men gathering, she looked at the second man with some appreciation his cock sliding out of her body, it warm with the prize of the two men.

----------------------------------------------------

Conrad's thoughts drifted to Nikki and texted her - "Working tonight?" - Knowing very well she was on a Friday. She replied "ya" and he just replied "See ya after work"

Conrad spent the next week accomplishing a few things, banging the shit out of Nikki just about every night, keeping Jazz on edge by dropping into her classroom with students in it only, her pent up desire for him almost palatable and doing more recon on Evangeline and her devices. He didn't find the third set of things and judging by the hours the young woman was keeping she had not noticed her things missing.

He kept clear of Jazz during the day, only occasionally seeing her in the hall, or in a class, her gaze telling him she thought of his thick cock every time. She would try not to see him, look away, but he always caught her and in his office would watch her lear at him after passing in the hall.

Conrad was putting the pieces in place for taking control of the situation. Jazz raised Angeline's grade, the bold senior telling her after school once, "I could always release the pictures after graduation" when pressed about an assignment. "Remember I get extended time" the young woman told her teacher.

"I'm almost there Jazz," Conrad assured her after Jazz came in to tell him "the brat came and flexed on me".

"When can I stop by?" Jazz asked her eyes soft, wanton, the door closed with Rosalie outside, her body moving into his standing by his desk. "Or can I have it right here?"

"Tempting, but you're loud," he said moving away from her, the desk was tempting, pull her pants down and fuck her there, instead he chose to keep the freeze on.

"I bet Nikki is riding you hard," Jazz said a bit snarky watching him sit down, but still smiling looking at him with eyes of pure lust. "I banged Doug last night I was so desperate."