The Book of Conrad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four long lessons and Conrad felt up to speed. Unfortunately her husband got out on bail eventually and nearly killed her, sending the husband to jail for good, Conrad got his present job and Shirley started a new life in Illinois once she was able.

Jazz stood uncomfortably naked, Conrad set a large sofa pillow in front of him, motioned for her to kneel or sit there her naked body, exposed, her hands hiding places at first walking over, standing before him.

"My Dear, if it makes you feel any better..." Conrad disrobed, sliding off his pants, boxers and pulling over his shirts and then lastly his socks. "There, now please relax and kneel or sit on 'your spot.'"

He motioned again at the pillow and he sat back into his lounge chair, Jazz's attention turned to his cock with laid out on the cushion. It was amazing and had to be over half it's erect size flaccid, though there had to be a little blood rushing there seeing her strip in the foyer.

"You have this all figured out then, no reason for me to worry?" Jazz said in pleasingly submissive tone.

"Oh worry, my Dear, day and night," he said, his eyes scanning the firm, well toned body. "Until we're free and clear I get 100% obedience from you, understand?"

"Understood," Jazz said with a low, monotone voice, the controlling nature of the situation surprisingly comforting to her.

"Hmmm, we'll see how well you understand here in a moment," The words stirring anxious desire in Jazz. "I will let you know what is done, when it's done with our young lady, is it Evangeline?"

"Yes..." Jazz said starting to explain her in more detail when Conrad tossed a manila folder, it's contents spilling onto the floor in front of her kneeling, naked body. "Where did you get all of this?"

It was literally the Evangeline's biography in webpage articles, social media and the school records including some citations for an MIP her freshman year. Conrad rose up, his cock now almost fully erect and stepped forward in front of Jazz.

"Young lady, I have resources and skills and did this in two hours, and it could take days or weeks, but it will be taken care of permanently," Conrad said looking down at her, his pulsing cock bobbing in mid-air. "Will you give me 100% obedience?"

"Yes Conrad," Jazz said, her eyes fixed the towering figure standing over her, his cock moving to the pulse of his heart, throbbing to enter her. She now believed, needed and wanted this man wholeheartedly controlled by a dark desire bubbling up in her naked body.

He reached down, leaning forward to cup her chin.

"Good Girl," He said with a smirk, ready to begin her training. "Remember, pain and discomfort are a bridge to new pleasures and new desires. I want to open the world to you, and train your body to respond and seek new pleasures."

"Pain and discomfort, what are you..." Jazz reflexively reacting to his sinister tone and suggestion of torture.

"Obedience!" Conrad barked, holding up his hand with one finger, getting Jazz's silence. "You must not question anything, again do you understand??".

"Yes Conrad," she lowered her eyes, remembering the "50 Shades" series the delicious words she read that she was never able to get Doug to apply in the bedroom. To herself she wondered silently 'Is this me?' and answered, 'Why not?'

"Put your hands behind your back," Conrad instructed, Jazz curious was this a punishment coming or some form of test to her obedience. She felt soft, cloth strips being wrapped and tied around her wrists. "I will not restrain you 100%, so at any moment you can work yourself free."

What did that mean? She wanted to ask, her mouth opened but stopped fearing more scolding and ultimately a punishment. Was working free permitted, part of it? She concluded to just follow and endure, her years of running taught her to be uncomfortable and in ways enjoyed the discomfort.

Conrad pulled a hood over her head, of breathable, dark fabric, cutting out what little light he had in the room with the shades pulled and lights off. She had a fleeting thought that school was going on as normal, while two of it's employees were naked, ready to explore boundaries of give and take.

Conrad smiled, her head stayed down while he sat down in his chair.

He was not big into large benches or elaborate devices, Conrad's thing was control first and foremost, then smaller toys and instruments to stimulate, punish or just when in doubt use the power of denial. The anticipation of the unknown, especially at first, stirred desires that began in the flesh, and if done right, get embedded in the soul.

He didn't like humiliation or degradation, more stimulation in subtile, yet dominant ways. He relished getting a married woman in this position, punishing her as if she was his ex-wife, the adulterous minx who he walked in on getting it from both sides. His true anger didn't rear its head until climax approached, the distain in preparation evident in his thoughts of control, like the bouquet of a good wine, to be enjoyed.

Jazz waited, the air a bit cool her heart rate slowed after the excitement of stripping, Conrad's tactics proving to relax her, a scented air diffuser had been going, a mix of ginseng, sage and lavender. Her mind drifted to his cock and where it may go, she felt the soft cloth give a little, wondering if she should work free. 'No, Jazz obedience, just sit there' the calm washing over her.

Five more minutes passed before Jazz heard Conrad shift and rise from the chair. Her thoughts quickened first to her hands, then he heard him walk away, stop and then she felt his large hands on her shoulders and chest. Conrad forced her forward, off balance she fell onto two pillows, her arms useless behind her back. He moved her hips and body, she balanced her weight moving forward, her knees sinking into the softness.

Heavy and firm Conrad's hands pushed into the flesh of both her cheeks, fingers spread out further settling her body into the pillows, his hands parting her cheeks opening her to him, his face moved to her.

"Ohhhhh!" Jazz sighed loudly, his lips immediately to her tiny hole, tongue gently swirling in he crease and down, alternately lapping and probing the opening. His fingers continued to massage just the rounded curves, his thumbs pulling apart occasionally getting Conrad an easier path. "Conrad....Mmmmmmm."

Jazz felt his nose pushing into her tightness, then his mouth on her taint and the bottom of her pussy, moving up and over the ever wetting sweet spot. She gasped thinking was he preparing her ass for his cock?! Doug had done that once and his size, smaller than Conrad, was uncomfortable as hell and made that act off limits quickly.

Spit cascaded from Conrad's mouth, pooling at her hole, she began to fidget expecting him to mount her, the salvia cooling against her fleshy hole. She felt pressure there, Conrad pressed his thumb inside.

"Oh! Conrad, Ohhhhhhhh," Jazz sighed, he push in and inch or two, pulled back massaging the inside of the tiny, tight opening. The fingers of that hand spread out on the cheek, the other hand massaging her lower back for a while. She was truly relaxed, his entry soothing, his hands releasing energy held around her hips.

The first finger of Conrads hand, began to push with his thumb, his rhythmic pulse slowing, pushing the opening now relaxed enough to take a 1/4 inch of both. At the same time he moved the other under and pushed two fingers into her swollen cunt.

"Ahhmptt," Jazz groaned and sighed the fingers moving deeper into the wetness while her ass continued to hold some resistance. He felt more saliva that had left Conrad's mouth, helped slide things in, while he pulled his two fingers out of her wet cunt, replaced with the pinkie and ring finger and now another thumb pressed at her hole and entered with the other two. "JESUS! OHHH!"

Pulling back out of her, Conrad then sunk the ring and middle finger of his left hand deep in her cunt and pushed into it repeatedly, fucking her with his hand, sliding the pinkie over the clit and back inside. He went first and middle into her hole, and did the same rhythm of entry now attacking both holes with his hands.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." She gurgled, head now fulled pressed into the pillow, the hood getting into her mouth, not sure if she'd orgasmed or not, though she felt so wet. No one had ever spent this much time just playing with her body, using just hands and mouth.

"Jazz Kinney, you are here of your own free will," Conrad said making sure her heart had the opportunity to leave, that deep down she would feel responsible for her acts. He pulled out of her with his hands, swung behind her laying his cock in the crease between her cheeks, above her tiny hole. "Your body is mine to consume, do you agree?"

"Yes Conrad," she said immediately, ashamed yet turned on beyond what she ever could believe, his words hypnotic in their delivery, she shuddered as the shaft pulled back and the head of his cock was at her hole. "My body is yours."

He smiled his dominance complete and in his mind he thought 'stupid cunt, driven by her dark desires' and he was tempted to rip her ass apart with his cock, knowing she wasn't ready for him. He pushed forward just a little, the tightness of the tiny opening pressing into his cock, folding is some.

"Aaaahhhh," she preemptively squealed, waiting for the pain of his girth in her ass.

"Not today, Love, not today," Conrad said, sliding it further down then ramming it hard up her wet cunt.

"OHHHFTT! GODDDD!" she screamed, relieved it wasn't her ass, he lunged forward into her, his hands grabbing hers and pulling back lifting her off the floor. Her body shook with a mammoth orgasm. "CONRAD! GOD YES!"

Pulling back on her arms he stayed deep inside her, bucking for the last fractions of length inside her, sitting back on his heels she was literally in is lap, back to him. Conrad undid the cloth, holding her torso, hands on her nipples and breasts, the hood still shutting the visual world off to Jazz.

The heightened things and she noticed the smell of his cologne and the diffusor must have been on the table next to where she was now sliding up and down on his shaft. Jazz sat on his cock, her hips rising and dropping just an inch, the pressure immense and delicious. With a hand he pulled the hood off, lifted her up and turned her around.

Jazz squatted above the large penis, legs on each side of him while he slid back on it's length into a seated position. Smiling at him, reaching her hands out to cup his face, feeling his cheeks and kissing him while she lowered. It parted her easily, wet and damp from everything so far and she dropped down.

"Fuck YES! GOD! SO GOOD!" she wailed, bouncing up and down again. "Oh baby, let me ride you!"

"You dirty tramp," he said, getting a little nasty. "You're not worthy anymore, just a dirty trampy whore riding dick!"

"Yes! YES! I'm your dirty tramp," Jazz said rising up and bouncing down again. "Your dick riding whore!"

Conrad thought about bouncing her head of the ground by lunging forward, her head striking the hard punishing her cheating heart. Instead he took it to the next level mentally ready to probe her psyche, bouncing her up and down on her cock.

"You like that Tramp?" he said, the furthest he'd go would be tramp, slut even whore. "You like my big dick all day all night? Will your run here and leave everything for this ride?"

"God. Yes. Oh. Oh. Yes!" She exclaimed, her tits bouncing as she shot up and down, his heart hardening watching the cheating tramp enjoy his cock. "I will obey, run to you. Oh. Oh. Oh. YES. YES!!"

Conrad felt the rush of fluid, her orgasm hitting again, he was done with this tramp, needed to finish as the lesson was over. He had ensnared her and time to treat her like the piece of meat that she was to him. He thrust forward, sending her head plummeting to the floor.

"Shit!" Jazz exclaimed sensing the crash to the floor, surprised when she felt the pillow cushion her head, bouncing up, Conrad thrusting forward, face to face now his expression one of dark determination.

"You want it? You want it?" He kept saying slamming the long, thick rod into her cunt.

"GOD YES! YES! YES! YES!" she said, the massiveness just inspiring her desire, her face intent, eyes wide, legs relax and to the side letting him have her cavity with zero restriction. "PUNISH MY BAD CUNT BABY! FUCK ME HARD!"

"Shit..." he said, driving into her, his eyes softening, her reaction was not fear, not dread, not remorse, it was carnal and needy and he was satisfying something dark inside her. The anger disappeared from Conrad and shear shock fell over his body. "Dear God..."

"What's the matter!???" Jazz cried out, her legs now picked up and thrown over his shoulder, her nimble body finding new angles, his thrust still there, just not as deep. "FUCK ME CONRAD! I NEED IT! PUNISH ME!!!!"

He pushed forward with all his weight, pulled back and did it again, seeing Jazz underneath, he felt as if he'd woken from a fog, the body satisfying him was Jazz, a beautiful, young, sensual woman, not the dirty, cheating whore.

He leant forward kissed her deep and pushed inside again and again with his hips, smaller lengths but just as hard.

"Mmmprrffftt, She moaned, swallowing his tongue with hers, swirling and rapping with its fleshy wetness probing his mouth. Jazz felt the intercourse on both ends, Conrad bouncing in and out, pulling back and thrusting forward, his tongue swirling and probing, until he launched hard holding it there.

"Oh Jazz!!!" He exclaimed, letting his cum fill her soggy cunt. He held it in there, his arms now holding her head, pulling her to him, this release unlike where he came and threw her aside in the school. He shuddered, his body feeling this kind of release for the first time in a while.

----------------------------------------------------

"Angeline you're beautiful," DeVonte said staring at the form hugging black dress he bought for her, hugging her find hips. "Let's go out."

Her smile was broad and she jumped into his arms as he had surprised the young woman with a gift and the suggestion of hitting the popular spots on campus. She loved the idea of being drooled over by older men.

Seeing her body in the mirror, Angeline said jokingly, "I mean I knew I was hot, but in this I'd even fuck myself."

Despite her being 18 it didn't take anything to get the busty blonde past the front door and soon she was dancing with a circle of Devonte's friends, all while he looked on proudly.

"I know who you're going home with," DeVonte said to Angeline when she asked if all the attention was okay with him.

She couldn't believe her world was evolving so quickly, the chase of new experiences intoxicating enough, add a few drinks and she definitely didn't mine all the hands that were getting quick feels of her fine butt and occasionally on a hug, a breast.

Sutton got a text that she was "studying and not to bother her," his later night before bed call would need to be silenced, turning her phone to sleep mode. She entered DeVonte's apartment around 11 pm with the big man and immediately she dropped to her knees and wanted to study his cock.

"Pull it out Baby," she said, a little worried as he was rough last time, but she rolled her dress down and undid her bra. She had two goals in mind. "Teach me how to swallow you."

"Mmmm, DeVonte like how you think," he said in third person quickly disrobing his pants quickly, his length falling out into Angeline's waiting hands, holding it firm and moving her mouth to it, lips taking in the head. "Okay, baby, pull back and apply some spit on the head."

She smiled, looked up cupping his balls and stroking it, applying some spit, the porn gifs she'd seen on her phone now making sense. She sucked it, letting the spit push back into her throat, and then took it out and did it again.

"Amazing! That's it!" DeVonte exclaimed, her mind just repeating what she had seen, studying it a little after seeing her teacher mouth fuck her principal. "Alright, push it in and relax."

Angeline looked up, the head of his cock now at the back of her throat, she breathed through her nose, her tongue on the bottom of the shaft. His large hands tilted her head while he pushed forward, it sliding on the salvia, her mouth still producing a little.

"Oh God, Angeline," DeVonte said, she saw his eyes roll back as a full inch went in, then another. She coughed on it a little, but he held her firm, her relax wanting to pull back. "That's it, that's it"

She relaxed, closed her eyes and let his strength hold her there before pushing again.

"GGGmmpttffft" She cried against the force, the thickness, it was going in a fraction of an inch at a time, she struggled against her reflexes, squirmed some, but DeVonte held her firm. "GGGMMPPTTFFTTTT!"

Sensing her discomfort he let the cock leave her body it sliding out, her eyes opening and she strained to hold back several coughs, but they escaped her mouth. She wiped her mouth and looked up at him like she failed.

"That was amazing," he said, then squatted a little pressing his wet cock to her chest and the head slid under her chin, the precum and spit wet on her skin. He moved it down between her breasts, the head just above both ample orbs. "Press them titties together."

She smiled, proud of her breasts and her hands pushed against the sides, her fingers brushing her nipples. The wetness acted as a nice agent and she instinctively added more spit down between them, letting him begin to slide his cock through the fleshy crevasse.

"You move, and I'll hold still," DeVonte commanded smiling, her eyes and face glowing with new learning. She bounced, sliding him again and again between them, adding some spit and letting him thrust a little also. "Ohh, that's so nice, baby, the nicest titties DeVonte's ever had fuck him."

They kept it going for a little while, though it was a bit clumsy. There was a method to DeVonte's madness, the girl kept spitting to keep the slide going, and once his cock was covered in her mouth's lubrication he suddenly, swiftly pulled away, took her head in his hands and pushed his cock back into her mouth.

"Relax Baby," was all DeVonte said before he used his weight trained strength to push her down onto his cock with no regard or hesitation. There was a moment of resistance that the lubrication pushed through and just like that she had his balls on her chin and the length in her throat.

"GGGGGAHHHHHHHMMFFTT!" she exclaimed, DeVonte pulling her all the way back and then slamming her again. "GGGGGAHHMMMFFFFT!"

He was deliberate, the path cleared and sliding, his hands forcing the last inch each time, pulling back and forcing it again. He was fucking her face relentlessly.

Angeline was surprised she could breath and after the initial shock of his forceful transition back to stuffing the cock down her throat, she took each thrust eagerly. The pressure built on each entry, pulling back was a glorious relief.

He continued on for a few minutes before pulling off and picking her up.

"I need your hot pussy, Baby," DeVonte said, carrying her to the bedroom and tossing her on his bed. She scrambled to get her dress off before DeVonte tossed aside his shirt and was pulling at her legs to enter her cunt. "Ohhhhh Yes!

"MY GOD!" she exclaimed, his cock balls deep on one thrust, her mouth still covered in her own spit from taking his cock repeatedly. "FUCK ME!"

He slamed into her, pulling at her hips and thighs, fucking and bucking her pussy, no real pace, just trying to get as deep as he could.

"Oh GOD YES!" she said orgasming quickly, feeling him push forward and then filling her with his hot cum.

"Ohhhh. Mmmmm. Oh baby," DeVonte said, falling forward and kissing her with his receding cock still deep between her thighs.