The Book of Conrad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I like this," Sutton said, his bare ass hitting the edge of the counter, her hand under his balls, looking up at him, her breasts visible propped up out of the lingerie. "Ohhh, baby, suck it."

Her mouth eagerly took him in, Sutton stripping off his shirt, stepping out of his shorts and briefs, she pushed in and pulled out, spit down on the head and stroked it looking up at his face.

"You like it when I swallow your dick, don't you Sutton?" She said in a coy voice.

"Is that even a question," he responded, a kid on Christmas getting the gift at the top of his list.

"Awww, that's sweet," she said, again spitting down, rubbing and lubricating the shaft and then pushing her mouth deep and fast on his cock.

"JESUS! CHRIST!" Sutton called out, her throat sliding it in on once thrust of her face forward, her hands reaching for his to put on her head and then get began to fuck her face. "OH GOD! FUCK!"

Three thrusts in and Sutton released his load down her throat, almost convulsing while his cock sprayed five then six loads. She quickly slid off him, sucking the white cum as it ran out, catching some in one hand, her eyes fixed on the cock, the other hand milking all of her prize out.

"Mmmmm, I was hungry," she said now looking up and licking the cum off her hand. "Let's eat."

She hopped up, he saw her naked ass while pulling him by the hand, moving his naked body to the table where they ate their lunch.

"Do you really like the taste of my giz?" Sutton asked Evangeline.

"It's an acquired taste," she said to him, his eyebrow raising giving a concerned expression. "Oh, do you think yours is the only dick I've swallowed? Geez Sutton get over yourself, you may be my first fuck but, well, I've had other boyfriends."

He ducked his head, his mind racing to all of her previous hallway, hand-holding, boyfriends and a collage of dicks in her mouth appeared.

"Oh well, I've got them to thank for your, um, talent," Sutton said as they both finished lunch, Evangeline eating half her sandwich and dropped her her knees, reaching out of his limp cock.

"Now, let's get you back to life so you can fuck me hard, baby," She said, moving his legs to the front of the chair and swallowing the limp flesh, cupping his balls now dangling over the edge.

"Fuck, oh yes," Sutton said closing his eyes, setting the fries down on the plate. Her mouth was warm, the conversation had been hot, and soon his cock rose in her mouth. She sucked on it, only taking in the half that fit in her mouth, leaning down and sucking his balls for a bit, then bouncing up onto her feet.

"Ride me baby," she said pulling his hand and leading him to her room. She rolled the top of the teddy down, exposing her nipples and large breasts, the stocking felt good against his thighs as Sutton climbed up and spread her legs. She moaned, "Oh Sutton..."

She breathed his name right when his cock split her opening, wet and sliding deep inside her. Evangeline liked missionary more than she thought, especially in the beginning, letting Sutton play around with different angles and entries, pulling back long and pushing deep then rabbit fucking her.

"Not too fast baby, let's get through four positions," Evangeline said, pulling away and rolling over, laying flat, handing him a pillow and he slid it under her stomach. Not dog style, this pushed into her cunt at an extreme angle and didn't allow for a lot of pumping.

"Oh yes, hold it there and just push," she said, this position DeVonte's long shlong would ride her out wall, Sutton's getting to her g-spot though and her buzzer began to ring. "Baby, that's amazing."

He held it there while she ground and twisted into his cock, moaning and crying, "OHHHH! YES! MMMMMMMM! Ohhhhh...."

Sutton surprisingly pulled out and lifted her hips, quickly inserting back in and pulling her into his body.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." her mouth breathed with each thrust, this position not doing as much as the other two, letting him fuck her for a long while there.

She had something in mind to finish him, usually unveiling a new one for his 2nd climax. She let him pound away, his numb cock drilling her unmercifully. Looking over her shoulder at him she moaned, "Mmmm, baby."

Finally she pulled away and turned to kiss him, both on the knees. Her mouth covered his and then Sutton covered hers. She thought to herself, 'he's really getting good at this shit' and reached down to stroke his glistening cock.

"Lay back," she said, setting up their final position Sutton smiling while she turned his ass to him. Fucking in the daylight, the sun shining under her legs, showing him her swollen lips while show lowered down in reverse cowgirl. "Oh, God! Just as I thought."

His cock ran up the backside of her walls, finding new and different angles to press inside her body, she shivered and rose up, before dropping down hard.

"Ohhhh Fuck!" Sutton said, feeling his numbness begin to wear off.

Evangeline had climaxed twice already and the insertion rose he level up, and she began to bounce in rhythm, looking over her shoulder, moaning and twerking.

"Fuck...YES Sutton!" She felt her body shudder and his warmth shoot out against that back wall. "OH BABY YES!"

She continued, the wave passing over her, the spurts of cum coating her insides. She pulled off of him, and climbed up into his arms.

"You're magnificent," she whispered and they both fell asleep for a while.

He got up and dressed quickly a couple hours later then Sutton nudged her, kissed Evangeline's cheek and said, "I've got to get to work."

Groggy and filled with the relaxation of good sex, she waved in his direction as he left and fell back to sleep, still naked and on top of the covers. She hadn't slept much the night before, the late lunch and long sex turned into early evening, the shadows and sun now on the other side of the house.

Like a dream she heard in her unconsciousness and door slam and in an unreal, seemingly out of body moment, her arm was grabbed, she looking down at the older man, her mind a scramble, the fingers digging in and then the unfamiliar voice.

"Don't struggle and just let us have what we want," the voice said.

"Conrad?" she said confused, it didn't sound like him but who else would be here?

"Ha! Not that clown," Jax said, his face covered in a mask, her eyes now focusing on the dressed body. "There's another picture either we get it now, or we get something else."

She could see his eyes, and now the other man, Phillip, looking at her young, naked flesh. The two men Conrad had hired returned to get the pictures, for more money before leaving town, and something else. A nice piece of legal, young, ass.

"I hope she doesn't have it, boss," Phillips said giggling some.

"It's, I mean they're not here," Evangeline said, she wanted to cry but again her mind snapped into action. "Let me get dressed and I'll take you to..."

"Well then we'll just have to get what we want here," Jax said, holding her with one hand and loosening his belt wit the other. She began to kick, but her short, light frame was held up by the tall, muscular man. She saw Phillip dropping his pants, his boxers covering what she didn't want to see.

"Seriously, Dude, I'll take you..." Evangeline began to beg, then screamed when his pants dropped and he pushed her naked body to the bed. "AHHHH!"

She kicked at his torso, her legs then crossed maybe she could hold him out, but his strong hand easily pealed them open. His knees finding her knees and soon he was between them, then on top pinning them down. Phillips came over and held her arms.

"NOOOO!! DON'T DO THIS ASSHOLES!!!" Evangeline cried out, now tears actually forming, the emotion of being forced too much.

She blacked out, first seeing his cock spring from his boxers, then her body went limp on the bed.

She felt nothing, in a groggy cloud, then she woke slowly, surprised she was no longer being held and suddenly she heard yelling and shots being fired.

"You'd better leave town!!" The familiar voice of Conrad said before two more shots and the sound of gravel being kicked from under tires.

Evangeline found a flannel shirt she had wore that week, threw it over her shoulders and began buttoning it before racing into the kitchen. She saw the car heading down the gravel road, Conrad Powers, her principal standing with a 44 caliber handgun at his side, watching it disappear.

She wanted to rush out, but thought about her dress and what if someone drove past. She waited for him to stop inspecting the road, crying in happiness. He turned, saw her and began walking to the house, the minute he got close threw her arms around Conrad, her short body hugging his torso tight, cool air rushing her pussy and bare legs.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," she cried out. "You saved me, how did you...."

She looked up at him, his half-guilty face staring down. She looked over at the ring doorbell.

"You have access," she said, putting the whole got the stuff out of your house and this miraculous intervention, saving her from two vile men wanting to get their rocks off and then who the hell knows what else. "Oh Jesus, thank you, you had access!"

"Get dressed young lady," Conrad said half-seriously. She was still holding him tight while they walked into her kitchen.

"You're in my house, Sir, I'll dress as I please," Evangeline said her motor going from scared to turned on like a push button start. Her hand was now rubbing his back before releasing him to saunter half-naked ahead of him, looking over her shoulder, his eyes examining her legs running into the shirt.

She then got real, real fast asking, "What's going to stop them from coming back?"

"They're gone, trust me," Conrad said, knowing they were schedule to leave for Dallas today for work on windmills down there, then creating something for her to believe "I told them I'm you're father."

He knew if she knew the two men were the ones who broke into her house and the only reason she almost got raped was Conrad's connection, she wouldn't be thinking such glowing thoughts.

"Well, you're older than my father, so yeah," her banter a little flirty, her mind to his long cock and her half-dressed state.

Turned on she was still was truly concerned. "I can't stay here alone tonight, seriously I can't."

Conrad saw in his mind Conradism #5 - See the opening and swiftly take the opening. Short of her pushing you away, complete the first sexual transaction abruptly.

"Young lady, what do you want me to do?" Conrad asked. "Just have your boyfriend stay tonight."

"He's on an overnight shift, and not off until 6 a.m." Evangeline said. "And how did you know he was...shit, never mind."

The ring access, of course, she had no idea he'd basically watched her in her bedroom, gathering more material to 'bargain' with at the appropriate time, four positions and a loud lay at that.

"Well I'm not staying," Conrad said, turning to the door, making up his mind she wasn't something he wanted to get involved with sexually, at least not yet.

"What if it meant getting the rest of the pictures?" Evangeline said, turning her ass to him, the top of the flannel shirt lifting up, revealing the bottom side of her left cheek.

"Let's sit down and talk," Conrad said and closed the door.