The Book of Conrad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he know what hit him? I bet you were nasty," Conrad quipped and started packing his computer and a bag she'd never seen.

"I made him cum twice, which deserves an award I think," Jazz boasted, turning around as he spun for the door. "Soon?"

"Soon enough," he said and opened the door and headed out of his office, down the hall saying goodbye to several students while he left the building.

"You okay?" Rosalie asked, catching Jazz in a dazed look stemming from her unquenched thirst for the nearly 60 year old man.

"Yeah, we're just not agreeing on some things," Jazz said and left.

----------------------------------------------------

"I really didn't want to..." Angeline said to her phone, talking to DeVonte, naked on FaceTime. She saw his hardened cock, his hand stroking. "I mean, it wasn't the worst thing in the world."

DeVonte had asked her to meet Kyrese alone, Angeline avoiding having to say 'no' directly talking about the ACT test she had to take the next morning. DeVonte was in Michigan visiting his parents and he was doing what DeVonte does, unbeknownst to Angeline, when trying to get out of a relationship.

"I sent you his cell number, you can text him anytime you want, it's cool with me," DeVonte said, Angeline sensing a little distance, her fingers deep in her cunt. She had let Kyrese fuck her mouth and then her cunt, after DeVonte had finished. Her brain wanting to say 'no', her body numb from their beautiful cocks and her mind numb from alcohol, she took it all.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, the waves beginning a little, DeVonte holding the phone closer to the head of his cock. "I just want THAT forever...."

It took them a while to get off on the phone, DeVonte stroking faster and faster as Angeline pushed her fingers in deep and hard. After her climax she faded into bed in an instant.

She got up early to go over the test prep materials she had been avoiding for weeks before taking a shower to wake up. Evangeline did her hair for some nervous reason and put on a little makeup. She had always prided herself being a minimalist in the makeup department, but rarely left the house unkept.

She found a nice, tight, t-shirt that mis-spelled some word, seeing it fit for her last attempt at the ACT. She was two points away from getting a couple thousand more in scholarships, but doubted she was going to hit the mark today, her dad insisting she try one more time.

The bottom of the t-shirt made it only to the top of her sweats, and when walking would play peak-a-boo with her mid-riff, belly button ring and flat stomach getting flashed with each step. Conrad noticed her, unusually put together, coming in on a Saturday dressed for his wandering eyes.

"Good morning Evangeline," he said, making good eye contact when she rose them off her phone coming into the library. It was the first words he'd spoken to her since she attained the pictures a few weeks ago.

"Good morning, Sir," Evangeline said, then grimaced after passing him, feeling the steely gaze promoting the over the top respect. She sat down and noticed he was looking in her direction, she pulled the chair out, his eyes moved away when she looked directly at the salt-n-pepper haired administrator.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Conrad said to the group of 24 or so juniors and seniors, a little sleepy or disinterested. "You may think this is a big deal. Well, let me tell you. It is."

He knew a lot of them were there only because their parents seeking more scholarship money, or to assure entrance into a better college. Conrad knew the students focus for standardized tests were generally low and if they only dialed in for the two hours they'd score unlike anything they'd imagine they could.

"Two tips that I assure you will prompt the best score you can possibly get," he said their attention drawing into his next words. "Take this test like your life depended on it's result, hone in and focus. Second, understand which test you're taking and that it's all about the reading and not the content."

Conrad then reviewed the types tests, gave a tip or two before handing out the booklets. Evangeline forgot the pictures, forgot the size of his cock and how she could see it's outline in his pants this morning.

He dialed her into the test.

The time went slowly for Conrad, all the students seemed engaged, taking his little talk to heart, he looked over at Evangeline, wondering what their subsequent encounters would be like, she having to know he knew of the blackmail, plotting out the control he needed to gain to find that last prints and files.

His mind drifted a little, seeing her cleavage when she shifted, wondering how her firm, young breasts would feel in his hands, her nipples in his mouth.

Shaking the lustful thoughts he knew how to get her to panic, how to throw her off balance enough to incite a bad decision, getting him closer to the last prints and file.

The library had a glassed in office that was just behind the checkout desk. Evangeline was finished and brought her test up towards him, her mind shifted away from taking the test back to the man in front of her, his hand out ready to take in her test.

"All finished, Sir," She said again to Conrad, not sure why she wasn't calling him 'Mr. Powers.'

"Evangeline, do you have a minute?" Conrad said in a hushed tone, motioning in the direction of the office behind where they were standing. "I think we have some important business to discuss."

"We may indeed, Sir," Evangeline said, a little confused as to the public nature of their first meeting then moving past him through the open door. She thought he'd have confronted her days ago and now it was going to happen in front of a dozen or more students left taking the test.

Conrad followed her and shut the large wooden door behind them.

"In case you wondering, why here?" Conrad asked and paused only long enough to turn towards her. "It's an old radio news recording area and the glass, walls and doors are soundproof up to 80 decibels. I don't think it would look good to ever be alone with you. Under the circumstances."

She nodded in acceptance, acknowledging the circumstances, still finding it odd he chose this time this place. Conrad knew what he was about to say and what he was about to reveal was very purposeful.

"I want to tell you I've recovered all but one set of prints and one set of picture files that you have of me and Mrs. Kiney," Conrad's powerful stature moving slowly towards the high school senior, until he was standing a few feet away from her, positioned in the corner. "Everything you had at your house is in my possession."

Evangeline sat expressionless, Mr. Powers scent near enough to smell, his words cutting right to the chase and announcing somehow he broke into her house and retrieved her files and photos.

She looked down at the floor, frozen for a moment, then back up at him without saying a word, without granting him one reaction. Two nights ago she took two cocks at once, she drew strength from thinking in that moment if she could handle those two men, she could handle anything.

"Now I would like to propose..." Conrad started but was cut off, Evangeline stood up, her stare was angry and looked straight through him before announcing firmly.

"You'll propose nothing," she said and walked past him to the door, turning back before opening. "You'll propose nothing."

She walked out fast, gathering her things and left to her car.

Conrad smiled pleased with what he set in motion - his plan to get the last of the files. Over the past week he'd bugged her car, putting a tracking device on it, even took it upon himself to install cameras and microphones in the main rooms of her house, installed control viruses onto her school computer, and sending a program to her personal computer through their unsecured wifi.

She would take him to the files, to the pictures and he would be ready.

----------------------------------------------------

Jazz was elated to get Conrad's text. She had set up the ACT testing for him and knew he should be available that afternoon. Her family had plans, but were now heading to Galena without her, Jazz infamous for waking with a "migraine". She had let Conrad know she was alone and available all afternoon.

"Stop over around 2 p.m.," his text read. "Remember the protocol."

She took some extra-strength migraine medicine, drew a bath with the appropriate essential oils and bath salts designed to alleviate her head pain. She relaxed, washcloth on her face and was able to half-nap in the warmth and soothing fragrances until her head felt a lot better.

Showering off she shaved her legs, trimmed down her pubic hairs, leaving just a short patch above and around her pussy, framing it nicely. While trimming and soaking she rubbed her clit, moaning in anticipation.

"Ohhhh, Conrad...." she visualized his long, hard cock, pushing inside.

She had striped, baggy leggings with a draw string on top, forgoing the panties, and a nice pushup bra wearing a crop top that showed off her tight stomach. She added a half-coat since it was a little breezy, doing her lips and make-up lightly.

"I'd fuck me," she said looking the mirror pleased with her reflection, though a little dismayed at the "protocol" forcing her to strip out of the cute outfit.

She drove quickly, her cunt wet with anticipation, the butterflies dancing. She timed it so she would be parked at Wal-Mart, leaving her phone at home on silence knowing she could tell Doug she was napping and it wouldn't track her going to town, and walking in the door at exactly 2 p.m. She had an old iPhone, not on 360, that she could receive texts and some calls over wifi.

She did the usual scan of the parking lot before getting out, walked briskly down the street and to his duplex. She slipped in the front door, still bummed she had to disrobe, knowing how good she looked, complying by stripping quickly, then kneeling down on the pillow, her head bowed. It seemed like he wasn't there, though she thought she might have heard him in the back.

Five minutes passed, then ten minutes. Jazz was getting peeved, but held to Conrad's instructions. She imagined being "rewarded" for being so good, her primal mind wanting her body twisted into shapes and entered in so many ways.

The anticipation turned to disappointment 30 minutes into waiting and Jazz got up to go to the bathroom. Naked, she roamed through his apartment looking at the assortment of wall hangings and decorative items that highlighted nature and blended with the theme of the development. She figured she'd hear him, or what the hell if she was caught the punishment had to be deliciously fun.

His work space was located off the main bedroom and walled off on three sides opening to the living space. Conrad's laptop sat on the top of the desk and there were several pads of paper with various writings on them. One outlined a to do list that was titled "Photo recon" and listed the following followed by a checkmark

- Stacking out of home

- Access to possible devices

- Team to gather items

- Home throughly searched

- Items recovered.

The last on the list was not checked, it listed "3 of 4" in pencil behind the printed words. The pad on the left side of the laptop had IP addresses, notes about times in a column named "Dad" and another "Evangeline". A note that said, dirty girl likes to FaceTime boyfriend. It was also covered with random times and then at the bottom a list of "Best Access times".

This all excited Jazz, her hand rubbing her clit and finger inserting a little, her dominant man was taking care of things, nearing completion. She leant back and entered herself slowly and methodically for several minutes, fingers were like pistons, eyes closed, until it was apparent she wasn't getting off.

Pulling out of herself, she smelled her own scent before using the hand sanitizer that happened to be resting near leftover from COVID. Bored, naked and curious she went into his filing cabinet, her fingers going over the usual "Taxes", "Retirement", "Bills" categories but stopped when she found a hanging folder named "Divorce".

Her hand moved to on of the files, plucking it from the hanging folder, laying the manilla cardboard out over the laptop and flipped open revealing court documents. Jazz carefully went through the legal worded pages one by one, without much scrutiny seeing official settlement numbers and property division. She stop at the stapled papers beneath the legal pages titled "Henry R. Babbit PI summary".

Her left hand came to her right breasts, cupping and then stroking the nipple impulsively, Jazz discovering the private investigation testimony and she began to read.

Jessica Fluentes, formerly Mrs. Powers, cheated on Conrad Powers while he was at work, coaching and when he was taking his administrative classes. Working from home she had an affinity for romance novels and online literature that were pretty harmless at first, but eventually degraded into stories of BDSM, torture, incest, cuckholding, interracial, and other random forms.

She stepped out of her marriage three years ago, beginning in October of 1992 first establishing long distance, online relationships then eventually finding someone in a chat room that was close. Transcribing closed captioning from home all morning into the afternoon gave her opportunity to leave the house, or in some instances have lovers stop over.

Conrad first contacted me after doing some of his own investigation after a co-worker commented on three cars by his house. The teacher was late coming in due to an appointment and flippantly asked about his "used car lot".

Mr. Powers expressed to me that Jessica had been acting differently and he saw a couple things in her growing computer history, hearing of the cars he kicked himself because he knew before he knew. Conrad drove to their home, quietly unlocked the front door (not the garage door which would have alerted her) and walked into their home trying to stay undetected.

"OHHHHHH OHHHHH!" From the bottom of the stairs leading up to their bedroom, he said he heard his wife moaning. "OMMFMPPPT! SHFFTTTTT!"

Conrad quietly walked up the stairs and towards the doorway, staying out of site in the hall. A large African-American was lined up, holding her hips and fucking her from behind. (See pictures) A smaller man, was feeding his cock to her mouth and thrusting it inside as he watched from the hallway in the mirror.

"MMMFFFGFtttt!" She strained to take the cock in her mouth, the large man pushing deep inside her. Conrad held his blackberry up, snapped several photos of the threesome in the mirror and walked quietly down the steps, out the door and back to work.

This was two months prior to contacting me and gathered information without confronting her about her infidelity. During that time he monitored her computer, put in a program that recorded her key strokes, and began to build a lock-tight divorce case so she didn't get much.

I took the information and it's sealed in deposition for the judge and jury, as requested by he defendant.

The depth and breadth of the information he gathered for his case will astound you, but I'm worried in the process he lost himself, finding she was into everything online and was beginning to let her keystroke world blending into her daily life. I recommend therapy for him, paid by the defendant, as part of the settlement.

What I can tell you is I discovered that the large man "Thadeous" turned out to be her "Master" and she had extensive online chats where he made her do things to herself remotely. She called him "Daddy" because he was 15 years older than she was and she was into some babygirl role-play online.

I documented four group meets in two months, another one at his house and the others when she went into the city "to get groceries". I was hired to follow her during these times and he had over 100 photos, 1/3rd that were naked or shown her getting fucked. (see thumb drive)

In her group meets, through several interviews of participants we compensated for their testimony, she would be central to multiple men performing multiple acts, multiple times over multiple days.

I also uncovered an abortion, had a year ago.

Jazz sat back, the titillation that surfaced reading the begin turned to sadness and sympathy for Conrad.

"Damn," Jazz said outbound. "No wonder you're so fucked up."

----------------------------------------------------

"MUTHAFUCKER!" Evangeline screamed at no one once entering her car. "FUCKING OLDASS MUTHAFUCKER!"

Evangeline wanted to cry, her years of disappointment from her parents trained her to hold it in and it would turn to heated anger. She pounded the steering wheel, screaming obscenities while driving away, too fast, running a stop sign, nearly hitting an oncoming car from the other direction, the horn blaring.

"NO FUCK YOU!" she screamed at the honking car, racing away, getting to speeds of 100 mph heading out of town.

She had no plan, she was confused, she believed Conrad had gotten things out of her house, she knew she had one set left, she did and thought - 'why not just drop them off in the district office and be done with this mess.'

She was meeting Sutton for lunch then going to her house to celebrate her last ACT. She hadn't fucked him in a while, not wanting to break up sensing DeVonte's distance and wondering if the whole Kyrese thing was too much.

"Just pick up lunch and meet me at the house," she voice texted into her phone. "I want you to ride me hard."

'Sex will fix this shit,' she thought, still driving recklessly to her house, lowering her speed. She relaxed slowly, halfway home, still seeing red, picturing Conrad's smug face telling her he had the copies from her house.

The moment of clarity came, she realized she still had the one set and Conrad, most likely, intentionally upset her hoping to upend her thinking to do something stupid. 'You dumbass' - she thought, 'my parents ran manipulative gambits around me my whole life.'

She quickly figured she would find a mule to get the pictures to the district office at a later date, once semester hit and she was done with school. She didn't have to to shit right now, except fuck Sutton hard.

"Time to just enjoy the day dipshit," she said to the image of Conrad in her head still racing along. She turned and sped down he lane, braked hard in her gravel drive, hopping out of the old red and black Camero, pleased with herself.

That's how it went getting upset at her mom or dad first, then developing a quick solution to make herself feel good. Before it was something online, or even completing a hard task, running down the lane, lifting weights and now it was going to be sex.

"You're getting quite good at it young lady," Evangeline said to herself looking in the body length mirror at her nakedness before putting on some lingerie that DeVonte had gotten her. Sutton actually gotten better in bed under her tutelage, though when asked where she thought up some of the things they tried, she would just say 'my romance novels.'

"Holy shit you're HOT!" Sutton said, dropping the food on the floor and seeing her in a black teddy, long black stockings suspended by garters, high heels and she had set small silver stars on her cheeks, her hair let down around her shoulders.

Miles away still at school Conrad got a notification on his phone that Evangeline was home and then a second, both times he inspected the different cameras in the house, observing just about every move she made...

Evangeline kissed him, moving forward, pressing her body into his, pushing him hard enough to stagger him backwards. Sutton melted into her aggressiveness, Evangeline's hands were at his shorts, stripping him quickly, pulling his cock out of his briefs before sending them to his ankles.