The Book of Conrad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved one hand to his balls, large and full, a man of his stature on campus was used to getting off multiple times a week, multiple times a day. He had been sick and working out and hadn't had a woman in almost a week.

'Angeline' knew it was mainly the alcohol that got her here, but it was her inner demon, the repressed desires that formed years ago, that fueled her sexual energy.

She wanted so much more sexually, leading to her first cheating incident, with Michael who was a lamer fuck than Sutton. Now she was ready for whatever DeVonte was going to teach her this evening into morning knowing her two other lovers couldn't equal this man's skills.

"Oh, 'Angeline' run your sweet tongue on it's head, swirl around it as fast as you can," Devonte instructed and reached down, placing his hand on her chin moving her mouth off him, then her wide smile produced her tongue that reached out, her eyes closing, to dab the head, the slit then run around the under side of the head. "Yes, Baby, oh yes."

She raced around the edge of his head, the cock fully erect, judging from his hand on the base of the shaft, comparing the same position with Sutton, he was at least two inches longer and a significant amount thicker. 'Angeline' began to stroke it and cup his balls alternatively while she raced around.

"'Angeline' you protected baby?" DeVonte asked, eyes open now, looking down to see her struggle with his size. "I want you bareback either way."

She was popping the cock in and out of her mouth, getting confidence, she was on the pill and nodded 'yes', though she figured at this point she would have taken him regardless. Her mind raced, perverted thoughts came, she took it out and looked up at this powerful man.

"Yes Devonte, I'm protected, though ride me like I was going to be your baby-momma," She said holding and stroking the long dick. She reached down and pulled up and over her body the flannel shirt, then the camisole and support, her chest as magnificent as he'd imagined as she sat back on her feet again, leaning back to give him a full view.

"Girl, you're gonna get rid," DeVonte said in non-proper English. "Do you trust DeVonte to make it memorable, Baby..?"

"Yes, you can turn me out howeva," 'Angeline' said playing with non-english herself, a little nervous, though ready for anything in her mind. She'd figured she'd imagined it all, pumping her own pussy with her hand and a toy she'd picked up on Amazon. "Make me remember like you're my first."

"Oh, this will be a first, Baby," DeVonte said standing naked like a Greek God. "We're going to approach the edge, You'll see the abyss."

"Yes. YES!" 'Angeline said eagerly. "I'm ready."

He lunged forward, her yoga pants were still on he reached down, took the 120 lb. woman in his hands like she was a pillow and lifted, her legs bent from sitting on them and onto his shoulder she went face over, breasts sliding on his shoulder then dangled while he walked her to his bedroom.

"How many women have I fucked here, Girl?" DeVonte boasted, tossing her down on the bed, grabbing her legs and turning her over on her face. "Your cunt will be #103, got that!"

"Honored baby, give it to me hard," 'Angeline' said, wondering exactly what hard to this chiseled man would feel and look like, she noticed a mirror built into the headboard, she could see him reach forward, the spear jutting from his crotch ready. She called out, "God I want that cock!"

He pulled the yoga pants off, leaning back and lifting her up by the legs he brought her nearly off the bed, her arms and face still there and thrust her onto his dick with expert aim and execution.

"DEVONTE!!!!" 'Angeline' cried out, DeVonte ripping through her wet flesh, his large arms flexing and pulling her through any resistance her pussy gave. She came immediately. "OHHH! FUCK! YES! AHHH!"

"Hold on Baby," DeVonte said, and then lunged forward, pushing her across the bed, his hips moving with his knees, in a half-jump onto the bed, his weight driving the full length of his cock into her.

"FUCCKK!K!K!K!K!" 'Angeline' cried out, the pain was pleasure, the weight of him now over her, she struggled to her hands now in full dog style position, his breath on her neck while he turned his hips aback and forth without missing a beat. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Mmmmm. Mmmmmm."

DeVonte went tip to balls out and inside her body repeatedly, Angeline's breasts dangling and swaying with each thrust, body cavity wet sloshing sex noises filled the air, beautiful to the young woman's ears.

He was now in an exercise, getting reps in, panting and grunting like a power lifter, slamming into her body again and again.

"Fuck me stud! Fuck me over and over," 'Angeline' said struggling to get the nasty going, though it was what she was feeling, her pussy now melting around the sliding meat of this man. "Oh God DeVonte don't stop!"

Empowered by 'Angeline' words he pushed her head down then leant a hand onto her shoulders, so only her ass was high in the air, his drive and pump keeping the beat.

"Yes. yes. yes. yes." 'Angeline' said in quick, breathed, notes into the bed comforter. "Mpft. Mpft. Mpft."

'Angeline's sexual world was opening, her senses were on hyperdrive, the sweat from his body on hers, the musk and dirty smells emanating from both of them taking carnal pleasure. This was not sweet, intimate closeness, it was transactional and both were making withdrawals on each other's account.

He suddenly pulled out of her body, the suction of his cock against her flesh, made her insides churn in an opposite direction, then popping and slopping out of her hole. DeVonte pressed his face to her cunt and his big, powerful lips took in the feast of her multiple orgasms over the past 30 minutes of ride time.

"OH GOD MAN!" 'Angeline' wailed, this was just a pleasure delight, no man had pressed their lips to her cunt right after entry, her juice flowed the buffet of ass and cunt filled his mouth. He had stamina, he had the moves, she was almost ready to pass out from pleasure.

She felt his tongue, longer and stronger than she'd ever felt, including her best friend Shielia, a sweet Korean girl she'd known for years and they had spent a summer working at the pool and playing in the bathhouse. She commanded - "Face FUCK ME!"

'Angeline' bucked against his mouth, his tongue, he lapped at her, sucked, kissed her taint, tongued her little hole, puckered while he licked at the tightness.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." she sighed while he engorged himself on her cunt lips, getting them ready for his next move. She was settling in on his mouth exploring her underside when he pulled away.

DeVonte stood up and paused and was looking down when she turned her head to see his gigantic smile, and cock on display for her.

"Turn over, Baby, spread that pussy for me," DeVonte asked in a low, serious tone. 'Angeline' didn't know exactly what she was to spread, rolling to her back and opening her legs. She could feel the air attacking her wetness, evaporating the mix of fluids. He sensed her confusion and instructed her to, "use your fingers and open your space."

Her feet were on the bed, knees wide and she slid her hands down, pealing back layers of swollen flesh, never had she felt such bulging cunt lips, longer, fatter, the open air allowed the juices to gather and soon she felt a cool rush of cunt juice sliding down her taint to her hole.

"OHHHH DeVonte!" she cried out replacing 'God' while his name who was taking her to heaven. His face was immediately there to lap up the juice, his tongue pressing into her hole and then lapping upwards, again and again, she looked down to see his head, his mighty back and toned cheeks. "You're so fucking GOOD! Baby!"

He spent a few minutes there, pushing and licking before rising up, on his knees, her breasts full and laying flat, the perfect, tiny nipples pointed, her wanton face, still feeling the shock waves Devonte's mouth delivered.

He held his cock out letting it hover there, a large amount of pre-cum streamed out, a long line suspended before dropping onto her stomach.

"Bitch how rough?" he said, then qualifying. "I promise not to mark you."

"Teach me. I trust you'll know." 'Angeline' said boldly, almost wanting to take it back the minute she said it. "Just no visible marks Baby, nothing they can see."

She knew most sex nights ended with a bruise here or there just from the positioning. He looked like he was thinking then smiled. "Nah, we don't go that far...but far enough."

DeVonte pushed forward, laying his cock above her cunt, his balls resting in the warm nest of sex, the head above her waist line. 'Angeline' stared at it in disbelief, even though it was already inside her, that it was going into her again.

"Oh God, DeVonte, I want it so bad," she said, closing her eyes, archer her back, her breasts pushed upwards. She felt his mouth on her right nipple, his hips pivoted back and the head entered her gently. "Mmmmm Lover, Ohhhhh."

He bit down on her nipple, hard, and the pain from that masked his hips thrusting forward with all his weight sending his length sliding inward so fast.

"AHHHH!" she screamed. "FUCK!!!!"

He pulled back, let up on the nipple and repeated.

"OH SHIT! That's GONNA SWELLL AsHHH!" his teeth now letting loose and going to the left nipple.

"DeVonte NO!" she screamed feeling his teeth on the second one, this time she felt the thrust parting her and driving deep, her 'no' respected made her feel safe in this soup of pain and ecstasy. She then felt his fingers on the left nipple and they pinched, his weight driving him inside again. "OHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!"

Her legs were still propped up, his hips driving his cock inside her, DeVonte's mouth covering as much breast as possible, bitting down, pinching the flesh, not as hard as the first, but hard enough to elicit pain.

"Shit! Mmmmmm, Oh Fuck yes, oh Yes!" 'Angeline' felt herself acclimating to his teething. At the same time she came, his cock sliding so expertly while he delivered his play on her body, it found her places and touched her like Sutton or Michael never could. "Punish the other one DeVonte, bite it, make it pay.'

He latched on the left nipple, biting it like the first getting a little more, releasing and then repeating, releasing and repeating, moving to the right for two, then the left again.

"Shit! SHIT! SHIT! OH FUCK!" 'Angeline' Screamed, seeing how much she could take, her cunt wet from her own threshold, the cock fucking her again and again.

DeVonte stopped teething her skin, having left a dozen marks, and two nipples swelling with the throbbing remnants of his biting down hard several times each. He reached around, pushing her legs over her head, the nimble dancer bending easy, opening her middle further while she was still wrapped around his length and girth.

"Jesus!" 'Angeline' called out while her body turned over and she was on her face. "Oh Baby, so fucking good."

He rocked her body past the hour mark of their coupling, his hips just slamming into her bouncing her harder and harder into the mattress, the headboard now bumping the wall slightly. Her cheeks were also prominently displayed, DeVonte rising up to his knees holding both ankles with his left hand, driving his hips forward and back, no end in sight to the assault and started tapping her right cheek with his open hand.

"Oh. Oh. oh. oh. oh." 'Angeline' said as she continued to bounce into the mattress, her legs high. DeVonte reached back and applied a light slap to the right cheek. 'Angeline' purred in approval. "Mmmmm Baby."

He applied a few minutes of light slaps, before increasing the speed of his hand, the moderate smacks starting to make noise in the room.

"OH! YES! MMPFT! FUCK!" 'Angeline' cried, the cumulation of each slap starting to add up to a painful heat. "FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME! I've BEEN BAD! OH, DeVONTE! YES!"

He reached back and smacked that cheek as hard as he could. Once. Twice. Three times.

"OHHH! OHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHH!" 'Angeline' called out, DeVonte switching his right hand to the ankles and then began the light taps on the left side.

"Oooo, Ohhhhh, Baby...Not sure...Ohhhh," 'Angeline' said, her right ass cheek throbbing, her cunt getting wore out, her nipples pulsing, DeVonte smiling down at her nodding his head 'no' not stopping. "Ohhhh give it to me then. GIVE IT TO ME!"

Her eyes were open and held his gaze as the light swats came...each one the same as the other side, then the moderate.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! They're coming! I know it! FUCK!" 'Angeline' screamed as the first hard swat came. The the second and third. "FUCKKKK! FUCKKK!"

He released her legs, pushed out of her body and again was kneeling over her, smiling then reaching down. He turned her and popped her waist up, pushed his cock down to her crease and then slid past her pussy to her taint and pushed there.

"Oh Devonte! NO! NOT THERE!" she screamed, again testing his restraint, knowing she didn't want that as the head brushed her hole. He didn't prep her and just wanted to hear her beg and say no.

Suddenly the pressure was released, his cock slid back inside her cunt.

"YES BABY! THERE! FILL ME!FILL ME!" 'Angeline' said encouraging this behavior but then felt a pain in her scalp, her head jerked back, his hand in her hair, the other on her shoulder pulling her into him. She felt him on top of her again, meeting her body.

"If I cum inside you, will you be my whore?" he asked cryptically, with no emotion, he tugged harder, adding to the pain salad he had made. She was trying to catch her breath, shaking her head a little, wanting to shake 'yes' but it was too painful. "Bitch! You're never going to forget this, I'll ask you one more time, do you want to be my cum whore?"

"YES! DEVONTE! YES!" she screamed, the pressure so intense, her ass was almost compromised, her body was filled with heated pain. She would crave this again. "JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

"I own your CUNT!" he screamed in her ear and then she felt him release. It was a throbbing stream of pent up, athletic, cum filled her pussy like no other man had filled her.

"OH YES! DEVONTE! YES! SO FUCKING WARM," 'Angeline' screamed. "I am yours whenever you call."

"Fucking right!" he said and pulled out and to her surprise gathered her naked body in his arms, walked to the head board and sat against it on the bed, holding her. "DeVonte treats his bitchs right."

----------------------------------------------------

Standing still beside her car in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart, Jazz contemplated her life.

Her marriage was in real danger, documented through the lens of a school owned camera, by an honors student she pissed off about due dates. Jazz knew she was in deep, deep shit and Conrad seemed to have a way out. Was she here because of that, or was the attraction to the non-conformity she'd never experiences that strong.

Walking toward the apartment, the butterflies churned in her stomach, anticipation and excitement of being alone with Conrad again. She shook her head, wanting the serious and worried feelings that had kept her in line all these years to take over. They were replaced with a giddy, heart racing, attraction, her pussy moistening and breathing increased.

That morning Jazz got her sexy on, anticipating seeing Conrad. She was wearing a low cut blouse, her signature tight slacks, nice looking flats. Her hair and makeup had been done up hoping to please him, the mood spoiled by the little bitch, she thought as she walked. She adjusted things, now that Evangeline was just a worry, not as complex of a problem.

She moved up the stairs of the duplex, looked around to be sure no one was watching her enter, and then slipped inside the door. Conrad scared her standing in the foyer having seen her approach. She handed him the folder Evangeline left in her school mailbox with a note "enjoy". He opened and looked through the 12 still shots of Jazz taking his cock top to bottom, squeezing and sucking his balls.

"Nice of her to make you copies" Conrad said to a stone faced Jazz, Conrad confusingly not asking her to come inside. He scratched his head, looked at her and put the folder on the shelf to his right. "We'll talk about these in a moment, We've got more pressing matters to address right here, right now."

'What the fuck' she thought, her hands rubbing, her mind confused.

"More pressing than a snotty kid who has dozens of pictures with your cock jammed in my throat!?" Jazz said wanting to know his plan, thrown off balance was he going to just send her on her way without letting her in on the plan. Weren't they going to take advantage of this time alone?

Conrad didn't blink, just stared at her he was determined to test Conradism #6 - Flex dominance - They'll want it more than they don't.

"The matter at hand, Jasmine, is simple," Conrad said, drawing a confused stare from the mother of four. "I can handle the 18 year old with compromising pictures, put her out of your mind and focus on what I'm going to do to you right now."

Her stomach jumped at the phrase - 'what I'm going to do to you right now' - she actually did a throat swallow, then asked, "Can I come in and sit down??"

"No." Conrad said coldly. "Moving forward, Jazz, I simply want to establish ground rules,"

"Jesus Christ, can I come in and...." Jazz said taking a step forward and Conrad stepping in front of her.

"Take off your clothes and you may come in," Conrad said coldly, turning, walking away to sit down in the living room.

Jazz looked at him, a drink on the table next to him, sipping it gently to calm she thought.

"Jazz, do as you're told," Conrad said, his grin wide. It was time to push the envelop, the hook was in and now all he had to do was set it with one final big pull. "Just strip, and we'll have a nice afternoon. Don't worry, because you wanted this, all of it."

There was nervous fear, throbbing inside her was desire, she dropped her head and shook it in shame of how weak she felt.

Jazz turned ashamed, and started to disrobe slowly, staring wantonly at her savior.

----------------------------------------------------

Evangeline studied the pictures on the screen of her laptop. The one she kept going back to was a picture of Mrs. Kinney, her mouth on the tip of Mr. Power's cock, ready to dive back onto the length. She saw where Jazz's hand was and how its shaft was a few inches longer that both of her teacher's hands.

"Bigger than DeVonte's," Evangeline whispered, her fingers touching the screen where the girth of the shaft shown. "She sure loved that cock."

The play button was clicked and Evangeline was shown an 12 frame series of pictures, her media teacher bobbing up and down on the large penis, taking it all in at the end, cupping the balls and sliding down to suck on them.

"Damn...." Evangeline said before shutting everything down and, checking her phone to see that DeVonte had texted her.

'You got time for DeVonte tonight?" the text read.

"Yeah," Angeline, her alter ego, replied quickly.

"Mmmm, baby I like your eagerness. 8 p.m. at my place," he responded.

"K" was all she needed to type.

----------------------------------------------------

Shirley, the secretary at his last school, introduced Conrad to forms of control through commands, sensory denial and ultimately punishment through spanking, caning or use of a flog. She had left her husband and was caught being a slave to a Mistress in the large Illinois city, one of four metropolitans together, across the board.

Her first rule was - Less is more, and denial is king.

Shirley was close to Conrad working for him for five years, letting him know she was going to leave her husband and that she had a girlfriend. Conrad only found out about the BDSM aspects of their relationship after her husband was arrested for battery. He comforted Shirley, conventionally making love to her several times, before she taught him how to guide her as a Master.