The Book of Conrad Ch. 03

Story Info
Conrad awakens Jazz, uses Nikki, tricks Evangeline.
18.6k words
4
2.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conrad Powers High school principal, 59, is dating a 34 year old bartender, Nikki, and seducing a teacher, Jazz Kinney, 44, who is working for him. His philosophies on women and sex are written into "Conradisms" and Conrad has put them into play controlling these two women.

Conrad is divorced, nearing 60, and is triggered by emotion and the very deceit he seeks, turning lovemaking into ugly, rough sex and despising the married women he ensnares. He is drafting a book with his "Conradisms", his thoughts on controlling women.

During their first encounter Conrad and Jazz were photographed by a 18 year old high school senior from outside the classroom, Evangeline is looking to use her jpeg's to improve her standing in Jazz's class and after examining them many times is curious about Conrad's obvious "girth".

Evangeline was rescued by Conrad from two men trying to rape her, that Conrad employed trying to get the photos and files back. She dates Sutton, sleeps with DeVonte, college linebacker, who has taught "Angeline" lessons she's taken back as Evangeline and has brought Sutton along in bed and is introduced to group sex by DeVonte.

Jazz's husband, Doug Kinney, works at the same school and their marriage sex life has been less than stellar, though when Conrad is neglecting Jazz she's turning her new found sex drive on him.

Jazz's sexual history, a dormant volcano that has erupted a couple times, has been awakened. As Jazz plots to ride Conrad, Evangeline and Conrad negotiate how and when the pictures are turned over.

Nikki is generally care free about sex, though Conrad's skills have ensnared her attention, at least for now and has a child in Texas, contemplating moving if she can get her bar sold.

All individuals involved in anything sexual are 18 or above.

----------------------------------------------------

"I'm so fucking freaked out right now! Damn it just stay tonight, on the couch, here, please!!!" Evangeline pleaded with Conrad (Mr. Powers) the near rape, the feel of the strange, rough, hands on her skin freaking her out. She now felt his powerful hands trying to comfort her, bring her emotions down from the terrifying experience.

She had blacked out and came to, Conrad had to take her in his arms while she cycle through several anxiety attacks, somewhere she was able to find an oversized flannel shirt, naked underneath. The feel of Sutton entering her cunt and mouth so distant, almost erased by the vile touch of the scruffy, cigarette smelling men.

Evangeline's latent desire for Conrad, mixed with the emotions rushing from the encounter, raised her her head in an attempt to kiss him. Her arms were around his body tight, his were wrapped holding her torso. When her lips just brushed his and he quickly snatched her up standing while holding her back and under her legs, moved her to the couch and set her there.

Evangeline looked up at his tall body, concerned face, still annoyed at his refusal.

"You would do me in a heartbeat old man," she said, going bi-polar from anxious, fearful, to fuck me, Conrad could see down the large neck of her shirt, reveling most her right breast. Her behavior was molded and sculpted by the neglectful and manipulative style of upbringing her parents enacted, swift sways of emotion all day every day. "At least that in your pants is telling me so."

She smiled devilishly, Conrad peaked down to see his cock pressing against his pants, the brief touch and thought of kissing her sprinting it to action, it growing erect.

Conrad just shook his head, sat back in a lounge chair directly across from her and he told her to go put some "real cloths on".

"What about your 'other' boyfriend?" Conrad asked when she returned, halter top accenting her breasts, giving him a nice shot of cleavage, yoga pants, the two showing just a little mid-riff. She was obviously dressing to entice him to stay.

"Oh, I'm guessing you've read my texts?" Evangeline said, turning to him to get something to drink, the yoga pants so tight from the backside she looked amazing and when she turned, the shaved camel toe very pronounced.

"Better," he said with a grin, feeling her sensuality and desire for him bubbling to the surface. Then simply stating, "FaceTime."

She stopped and looked at him through the tops of her eyes, her head tilted down, knowing what she and DeVonte did on FaceTime. What she didn't know was he'd just seen her fucking and sucking Sutton from the well placed camera just minutes before the men assaulted her.

"Oh, and you STILL don't want to stay," the flirty banter first then turning it into dismissive banter referring to things she'd done. "Well, I guess you DON'T think that highly of my skills then."

"You will find somewhere to stay, or someone to stay with," Conrad said somewhat annoyed.

"Or, we can talk about me swallowing your cock?" again, flirty and dismissive.

"Maybe we can work something out of the pictures, Evangeline," he said, not turning her down definitively. "We'll could work out an exchange for the pictures."

"The pictures? Well, that would put you totally in the drivers seat" she asked and then commented, running her hands up her legs, across her stomach and over her breasts. Not dismissing the idea, but not exploring it further "The pictures. I think I know of someone I can call. Goodnight Mr. Powers."

Conrad shook his head and left.

----------------------------------------------------

The day moved towards night and Jazz was busy constructing a plan to see Conrad again. Jazz rubbed her breast, her body aching with the absence of his cock in her cunt and throat longing to be filled again, again and again. She was standing in the bathroom, her image in the mirror seem so desirable naked, moving from her breasts and running her hand lower, brushing her clit.

A sexual rebirth, the gestation of Conrad's pursuit and capture, was spawned releasing a hidden demon Jazz had covered years ago and thought gone.

"You have no idea what you awakened," Jazz thought redoing her lipstick, formulating a lie to Doug as he was in and out of sleep on the couch watching sports after a long practice and coaches meeting.

"Hey wake up!" Jazz said abruptly, startling him. "Be sure the kids are asleep, I forgot party supplies for my NHS celebration tomorrow. I have to run down to Wal-Mart."

Doug waved her off, almost annoyed at the information, his type-A wife always going above and beyond to get ready for the ceremony that parents wished was shorter. He rolled over ignoring her while noticing she was not in her work clothes, but smelled nice for going out at 9 p.m. to run an errand.

Jazz had taken the time to take a nice long bath, with bath salts and later body lotion. She fingered herself then shaved her pussy clean of all hair, bringing it back from something she did consistently in college after one night of fucking a co-ed complained her bush was too thick.

She was in her "uniform", sweats, no underwear and no shirt. Just naked underneath the soft, cotton fabric, her nipples rubbing hard against the attire. She recalled the days of driving on campus to dorms; she remembered going to apartments; meeting in back alleys; public restrooms or workout facilities. Back in the day there were so many lovers, cocks, men.

Driving the 20 minutes to Conrad's house Jazz relived the start and roots of her sexual being.

The first time she was penetrated came sophomore year of college, innocently flirting with a boy, having a few drinks before heading to his dorm. The frequency was almost daily at first, then 2-3 times a week as they dated and fucked for about nine months, ending as that term ended. He was an okay lover, missionary, dog style and Jazz riding him on top where the main three positions.

That first one she felt the guilt the whole time, the curse her mother seemingly put on her years ago, stating she's never get enough if she dared to start. The made love in volume, but not quality.

It was her next lover, Christopher, that awakened a sexual beast inside of Jazz, shaping the personality her mother never met, and one only a select few got to experience more than once. He began the seeds of something that manifested itself through Jazz's actions, and later words from a stranger.

Christopher had an appetite that was unquenchable, he had stamina and he knew how to recover quickly. For just a few months they fucked, sucked and played in every imaginable way, sometimes meeting for lunch somewhere public to fuck in an empty lecture hall or classroom. He was older, graduated at mid-year and was deployed in the Army, ROTC at college.

There were many tears, and a full night and day of physical connection, but when he left for deployment he told Jazz to "go find someone else while I'm gone."

She cried in her dorm for two days, then after a few days of not getting his cock she understood more over herself than ever. Christopher was right that what she needed was 'someone else'.

Jazz began combing the internet, going to bars and showing up in the library wearing scant clothing. She was amazed how many guys she could find, how easy it was to get dick one way or another. Her looks combined with "a look" when cast in the direction of a young college man would ensnare them for like a tractor beam leading to (u)one(/u) wild ride.

Jazz, who always loved to write, began to journal about her encounters recalling every meet-up, in every place and in every position. Her first was a spiral leftover from a class, but shopping at a local store waiting for her latest conquest found a cloth covered, hard-bound journal, re-writing the first five entries and continuing from there.

Jazz had gotten the journal out from the attic, 1/2 full, rescued from a "Time capsule" that was her college keepsakes.

"Sometimes I feel him explode inside of me, usually too quickly, and I'm already plotting to replace the cock pulling out of me with another." she wrote one month after Christopher, the first of many that began her "dark period."

She fumbled for her cellphone, coming out of her college playback, her pussy wet with wanting and remembrance. She reflected forward thinking of her original desire for many cocks.

Jazz had the same feeling the moment Conrad first pulled out, but unlike what she had done prior, she wanted the same cock. Conrad's was longer, larger and he possessed an edge she'd not experienced during that time, where it was aggressive, spiteful sex that she felt in her married situation she more than deserved.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," Jazz said the moment after Conrad said "hello" on the other end. "I want to ride you hard."

Conrad paused, very surprised she was talking to him much less just minutes away from his house. He wondered how she pulled off getting loose from the family, but figured she was a 'big girl' and his denial of Evangeline left him a little pent up.

His cock grew in anticipation and he went to the kitchen, poured a shot of whiskey and downed it, filling it again and downing it again. Looking out into the night from there his ire for her built, thinking "that little slut."

Jazz smiled as she saw the duplex, muttering to herself, "he makes the big bucks alright." Her 34cs breasts bounced a little loose in the sweatshirt while she drove. She parked in the Wal-mart lot and got out of the car, the grey with maroon lettering sweats with just crocks on.

Her hair was nice and more important her smooth pussy was wet with anticipation. "He has no idea what he's done..." she said to herself smiling deviously, strutting to her own beat.

She walked up, feeling the evening coolness under her baggy sweatshirt, nipples so hard, her freak level rising to the point Jazz wasn't sure how she was going to react seeing him. She giggled at her thought of a "freak level" for the first time in a long time, a phrase coined by one young anonymous encounter in the dorm.

"You have a 'freak level' that's off the charts, baby," the third of four that visited her on that night. She had met someone, who asked if his roommate, that was on in the swim team athletic and fit, if he could have her after they finished. Jazz said yes and the dorm floor emptied as she just kept taking whomever showed up that night.

Jazz pressed the doorbell, looked left and right, and as the door opened she forced her self into the apartment approached Conrad, kissing him deeply, shoving her tongue in his mouth. She wanted to lead this dance this time, forget his rules and judging by Conrad's kisses back, gentle grip of her waist, he was surprisingly accepting of this approach.

"Take off all our clothes for me and lay on the floor," Jazz whispered in his ear, nippling, licking and kissing from there to his cheek, feeling the day's worth of stubble. She released her hands from him, just after he made a quick press into her chest, feeling those tight, hard nipples and breasts.

Conrad smiled, then in one motion pulled the t-shirt he was relaxing in over his head. Shirtless, abs, chest and arms above the jeans he had on from working out that afternoon after almost fucking Evangeline.

Jazz felt her stomach ache in sweaty desire, her base temperature rising. He stood looking at her moving to the top button of his pants, slowing up zipping, the sliding down.

Giving up the wheel, letting Jazz drive this dance, wasn't something Conrad saw coming, but under the circumstances he was eager to see where this went. He could flex his dominance at any point, but this was a nice change of pace.

"You look delicious Dear," Jazz said, trying not to go full nasty talk right away. Conrad let his cock swell while he pulled back the waistline of his briefs letting the head rise above, causing Jazz to draw her tongue to her lip in anticipation.

She had the first hour mapped out in her head, he was going to taste her before she tasted his wonder cock and plunging it deep in her throat. He pulled off his pants, the weight of his cock swinging it down as he did a forward fold stepping out before sitting and then laying on the ground.

Jazz sauntered over, taking her sweet time, reveling her trim athletic body fully to him stepping on each side of him before she stepped to the side.

His cock was throbbing and rising, getting straighter before falling and rising again. Stepping out of her sweat bottoms reveling her smooth as glass, tan skin surrounding her pussy lips, now wet and ready.

Stepping over his torso, Jazz straddled her host, legs spread with a two-inch gap between her thighs, the "magic gap" one of her college conquests called it back in the day. Conrad admired the vision above, one she slowly lowered to his face. She faced away from his cock, first hovering a foot from his inviting mouth, then 6 inches and then, within reach.

"Oooohhh," Jazz cooed the moment Conrad's tongue strained up and pushed between the folds. "I'm going to ride your face, baby."

Holding the squat, she tilted her hips, rotating them forward and back, Conrads tongue out, lips strained forward to apply the delicious pressure against her flesh. She lowered an inch at a time, until he no loner strained upwards and supported a fraction of her weight.

Conrad's hands found the small of her back, pressing his fingers into her flesh, sliding around and massaging her thighs. His tongue painted her taint, brushed her hole, strained to go inside, it was tight, denying entry.

"Mmmm, Love, you'll enter me there soon enough, we have forever," Jazz said surprisingly soft and romantically. She rotated her legs underneath and lowered onto her knees, now sitting back alternatively with all her weight and lifting up.

She was more on his chin, weight easily taken there, moving up, Jazz turned her head back seeing his eyes looking up her body at her face, hands now up and on her breasts, rolling the pointed nipples, fondling her smallish orbs of flesh, rubbing and pressing.

His mouth covered her swollen lips, his tongue lapping inside their parted opening, teeth, lips inside. Jazz looked down at him, and in that moment, down on him. Every conquest she felt she owned, felt in control, even if they were tossing her about, doing what they thought they wanted, giving her what she needed and demanded in that moment.

"Who's in charge now, Conrad? Hmmm?" Jazz said, covering his nose and mouth, cutting off air for a moment then letting him breathe. Joking, in a sinister tone, said, "I'd love you to end your life with my pussy smothering it out, while orgasming."

Surprised she went that far, Conrad let her flesh restrict his air, momentarily imagining her cut it off fatally, leaving the earth with pussy on his face. A form of anger formed in the pit of his stomach, holding down there, having it ready for the appropriate time. He lapped at her, getting a breath.

Jazz slide forward from this position, her hips and legs moved forward, her face now next to his cock, mouth opening to take in the shaft from the side, knees below his shoulders, pressing backwards into his face again. His hands held her ass cheeks, pulling her to him, lifting up to greet her cunt, this time with leverage to feel like he could crawl inside.

"Mmmm...Eat up Conrad," she said sternly, then taking his cock, head first, into her mouth while pushing back against his mouth. She tingled, throbbed and felt herself get moist and ready. She loved oral, and ultimately liked getting a massive penis filling her inside, churning and pumping her throat flesh raw.

She was sex-starved in her marriage and now that the sleeping giant underneath was awakened, ready to sexually conquer whatever was in it's path. She knew she was pushing the limits with Conrad, that retribution was coming.

The moist flesh of her cunt tasted so good in his mouth, the fragrance, from a bath he figured by the sweet smells and lotion moist skin, filled his nostrils giving him a banquet of flavors.

She made love to his cock with her mouth, sliding the tongue over and around the head, shaft, down to his balls and underneath. He drove her crazy while licked her taint and began rimming her hole while she first licked and sucked, the moving up to devour what she craved.

"Ohhhhh," she breathed on his shaft while his tongue entered her tiniest of entry spots, she relaxed both ends of her body. Her throat loosened again, the cylinder of flesh slid inside her face, producing salvia, letting it penetrate. He pushed inside and brought a finger up to insert.

"Ohhgggffttt!" she gurgled enjoying the light entry into her tiny hole while he punished her throat with his cock.

After several more minutes of swallowing his cock, his mouth on her privates Jazz had enough foreplay. The cover of running an errand would only last so long, thought she thought Doug would be asleep either way.

Conrad felt her legs and delicious cunt pull away, his cock slid out of her throat and cooled in the air. Soon she was hovering over it in the same squat she had over his face.

Lowering slowly, and holding him up with one hand, she met the head with her plump, moist, pussy lips, and inserted quickly.

"Oh my GOD!" Conrad said as she let go, letting gravity take her petite body on a ride down his shaft.

"Fuck CONRAD!" she exclaimed, the rod ripping through her flesh. She orgasmed on the spot, her body quivering, skewered on his cock. "Oh GOD YES!"

Falling forward, the orgasm still shuddering through her while Conrad's arms wrapped around her torso. He pivoted and thrust his hips, lifting up with his legs.

Combining her wetness, the cock swallow, the quick, decisive action and her talk he was surprised feeling her body shake in orgasm that he drew near to the finish so fast.

"Jesus, Shit, Jazz you...you..." Conrad pushed up and unloaded what little cum he had left to give her. "You are, are, a FUCKING WHORE!"