The Book of Conrad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conrad stood up, not flinching to the push back Evangeline gave, the attitude he knew he could tame and have her begging like Jazz and Nikki. She was a young filly that needed broke, not his objective at the moment, but doable. Walking around the table to the closer chair he pulled it out, turned it around so the back was between his legs and sat down.

"What I know young lady is that we have a situation that needs resolved and we can do that in a manner that is a win-win for both of us," Conrad said, leaning forward, his chin on the chair back. "I don't know where your anger come from here."

"How about nearly getting raped." Evangeline said starkly, and the fear still evident in her eyes. "How about that bitch that is a repressed cunt, that I can't believe you found a way to prey her legs open, much less her mouth, for your penis."

"I'm a big boy, you can say 'cock' Evangeline," he said surprising her, trying to distract.

"Okay, I can't believe she took your cock in her tight, repressed pussy and mouth," Evangeline said regaining her attitude proudly, shifting again in her seat, uncrossing and crossing her legs again. "There are much better places to find that kind of satisfaction. Maybe that could be our transaction?"

"Ha," Conrad scoffed, not at the idea but the power. "You'd really have me over a barrel then young lady."

"Oh, I'd have you every which way," Evangeline continued to try to stagger Conrad, both master manipulators exchanging blows. "I see you looking at me, don't deny you wouldn't."

"Is this just banter or do you want to negotiate?" Conrad said annoyed standing up and ready to walk out, but not denying her statement. "It's either work this out or you're just going to have to turn those pictures in, either way there's a resolution."

"Oh, so you don't like loose ends and you think..." Conrad stopped her mid sentence, with one finger pointed up in the air and a scowl that immediately scared her, stopping her breath.

"SO YOU THINK YOUR BRATTY attitude, in your push up bra, can manipulate me?!!!" He talked hard, and shushed at the same time, school going out just outside the door. He walked to her and leant down where she was sitting, both feet now on the floor, her head waist high to the man with a cock she'd stared at longingly on paper.

His face and tone scared her.

"I'm...I'm...Sorry Sir," she said, his attention and anger palatable, would he hurt her, what did he want?

She looked down and then back up, surprised....

His lips met hers, taking her breath away for the second time in just moments, she gasped in his mouth, her hands moving to his cheeks, his strong arms lifting under one leg then, then the next.

The two were kissing like newlyweds crossing a threshold heading into a room beside the classroom, her knees folded under one arm, his other behind her back. Her arms locked around his neck, in his hair, tongues mixing.

It was a practice room off Jazz's classroom, and with the only class of the day in that section of the building long over, he closed the door, locked it, the automatic light turning on, then Conrad turning it off.

"Oh... Ssssir," Evangeline whispered in the dark, her lips kissing his lower lip, then his cheek, losing site in the darkness. She felt his hands on her ass, setting her to her feet, pressing her into the wall, the practice room we devoid of any furniture and just some shelves. She had practiced her All-state after dinner speech - "A whole lot about nothing - the story of teenage sex" there many times and found it quite ironic feeling him pull at her skirt.

"Ohhhh, Yes," she moaned, his fingers now pushing over her panties into her cunt, rubbing the cloth into her wettening folds, then pulling away to removed them. The air was cool on her moisture, his hands now pulling her blouse down around her waist and sliding it off without unbuttoning it, releasing the bra and cupping her large, round, teen-aged breasts.

Conrad leant in, his breath hot on her neck, "So, we are in agreement, we are conducting a transaction for the pictures?" He had decided she'd not submitted them yet, so what was the actual difference and he could use them to cover the act he was about to commit.

"Oh God yes, Sir," she said, not believing she was getting what she wanted. "I have to have that cock."

"You'll have it," he said letting her body go, fumbling for the belt, unbuttoning, letting it all fall to the floor, it quickly sprung out and placing it near her cunt. "Enjoy."

He leant in and pushed at the same time, sliding so slowly, knowing she couldn't scream, couldn't cry out students just on the other side of the wall, she held her audible pleasure in, focusing on him filling her.

"Ohhhhh, GODD...." she continued, breathing heavy while he pushed deeper inch by inch, finding a stopping point before pulling back. The change, his cock thick, long, filling her, he didn't jam it uncomfortably inside, withdrawing. "Goooooodddd, oh, yessss...."

He pushed and pulled three times, each building her up just a little at a time, her breath held when he stopped and changed direction. He pulled back and she gasped as he pulled out of her.

"Hey!" she said, turning to look for him, the darkness illuminated some from the crack of the door. Frustrated she search for him, with her hands when the light suddenly appeared.

"Put your mouth on it," Conrad commanded, his cock jutting straight out, his left hand under the shaft so it was tilting just a bit upwards. He was still dressed in his dress shirt, tie, pants were hanging on his hips.

"Oh HELL YES, Sir!" she moved to her knees, skirt around one ankle, panties around the next, blouse around her waist. She held the the shaft like a microphone, and stuffed as much as she could inside before pulling back, her tongue wet and wrapped around the shaft, tasting a bit of herself before pushing back onto it and pulling it back out. "Mmmmmm"

Before she could do anything else, Conrad pulled away, stuffed the hard member into his pants and zipped up. She softly expressed her frustration and confusion, "What? Where are? Hey, did I do something wrong?"

"Consider this a downpayment," Conrad said first turning on the light, then lifting her up by holding her chin and then putting his mouth to hers again, kissing her hard, his hand sliding under one of her beautiful, firm, young breasts, pinching the nipple. "When I get my pictures and know there are no more, I give you full payment and then some."

He turned, tucking in his shirt and turning to see her starting to assemble her clothes, he quickly opened the door and shut it, off into the crowd of students passing for the next class. The sensation of Evangeline's mouth on his cock still there while the hardness slowly reduced.

"Fuck," was all Evangeline said, arranging her blouse around her breasts, pulling her skirt up, balling her panties and placing them in her backpack, going without the rest of the day.

----------------------------------------------------

"Getting down to business, Oh CONRAD SHIT!" Nikki screamed, his cock pushing inside her cunt, getting the finish he didn't get at school, the back room at the bar not the most comfortable. "Jesus, I missed you TOOOOO! OH! OH!"

"Didn't want you to think I wasn't needing my best piece of ass," Conrad said, trying to maintain the humiliation tone a bit driving hard and fast into her.

After leaving Evangeline in the practice room, he rushed in and out of his office telling Rosalie his ring camera system was showing water or something leaking in his duplex. When he greeted Nikki he just said, "I have to have you now" and all she could offer was the back office.

"OH GOD! PUSH!" Nikki said, her pussy so used to his cock now, it melted around him, not knowing he was just inside an 18 year-old in a similar room inside his school. "FUCK CONRAD!"

She climaxed fast, and they bucked and fucked just searching to get him off, she came just after feeling him release.

"Oh Baby, you're so bad," Nikki said, pulling her panties up after using the restroom in the small office.

"Damn, right," Conrad said. "You have no idea..."

----------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to Sutton's" Evangeline told her Dad after he got a call from the school that she just walked out without explanation after study hall. "I'm eighteen and I could tell them not to call you. He's upset about something and needs me. I'll call you when I'm on my way home."

Truth was she was already there, her Life360 was turned off and she had begun to ride Sutton hard after feeling Mr. Powers cock deep inside her cunt and just getting a taste in her mouth.

She pushed Sutton down on the couch, his smile showing her he loved her taking charge, pulling at his pants and opening enough to sprout his hard-on. She had left her panties off after Mr. Powers entered her and left her wanting more on the floor of the practice room.

"Harder, Sutton! Push up with your hips...OHHH That's it!" she said, his feet planting, sending him in a bridge pose, his cock thrusting deeper. "YES! SUTTON!"

Her climax was unexpected, his cock finding her spot, her brain mixing thoughts of her principal, Sutton and Tyrese. She collapsed forward onto his chest. She opted for Sutton because Tyrese had practice and she didn't know DeVonte's status after he didn't respond to any of her texts for the last three days.

Sutton had to go to his later afternoon lab, rolling her off and she was laying naked still thinking sex, the length that pushed inside her at school, three times, pumping very slowly. She got warm again thinking about Mr. Powers.

Sutton felt good inside, and got her off, she fell asleep and didn't really wake up until later. She called her dad, told him she was staying there "on a school night" and when he protested, just ended the call and put her phone on airplane mode.

Evangeline was spent.

----------------------------------------------------

Conrad needed a break, and was breaking all at once.

Pulling out of Evangeline, controlling the 18-year old - youngest pussy he'd every dipped his cock into - and not completing the dominance, rather putting it on hold, had short circuited something.

He couldn't tell what, having rushed over to fuck Nikki, that wasn't good enough, and the though of railing Jazz, his stomach literally turned and he nearly threw up.

"I've got an early meeting in Des Moines and will be leaving at 4 a.m.," Conrad heard himself say into the voicemail, and then ghosted Jazz when she tried to call back. Her messages didn't care they were being recorded.

"What the fuck happened to every day, Conrad," the spit into the cellphone could be heard from her end. Then screaming, "YOU PROMISED TO FUCK ME EVERY FUCKING DAY!"

She left a half dozen high pitched, agonizing voice mails cursing him, telling him what she wanted to do to him. Babbling about "option", like "You've left me no choice, shit, I mean, YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE for what I'M ABOUT TO DO!"

He had told Rosalie he was heading to meet with "lobbyists" about the new education reform bill at the state capital, a brochure from the school administrators organization. She didn't mess around with BS and he had to have some real in mind.

He sat alone in the darkness of his bedroom, having access still to Evangeline's phone tracking, her home network, her computers, he had tracked her to the community college where Sutton, her boyfriend, was and he waited and hoped she'd show up late, or not at all to school.

Attendance numbers showed Evangeline never missed and was rarely tardy. Her phone came to life around 8 a.m. which meant she would be late, even though she had "late start" privileges at the school. He had his notebook out, which drafted all of her days where she was, the tracking app in her phone told a story of multiple boyfriends possibly. He had her in both Iowa City and Cedar Rapids for extended times at night, usually correlating with her Dad being gone.

Conrad grew erect thinking he drove her to go fuck her boyfriend, sliding his dick full length from her moist, wet cunt lips. He stroked it, moving his hand up and down, no chance he could stimulate himself to orgasm. He thought of her, only her, Nikki tried to sneak in his thoughts; Jazz tried to sneak in his thoughts; his cock wanted Evangeline.

Looking at his notes from the dim light of his computer screen, this morning was different, Dad was home. While inspecting the cameras Conrad watched her father have heated call with her, he ended it disgusted.

Conrad's mind twisted and turned, her scent still fresh in his memory pushing inside, his face near her neck the practice room, her pussy feeling young and tight around his cock. He constructed a horny and devilish plot, starting with her father and ending with Conrad holding all the cards.

He had looked up her father's cell phone number and while watching him on the ring camera called him to report his daughter was missing from class.

"Mr. Huxly?" Conrad said, once hearing him say 'Hello'. "Yeah, it's Mr. Powers from the high school. is your daughter ill?"

"Wow, I'm glad you called," Ryan Huxley said. "Yeah, no, no she's not and, well, I've been having trouble with Evangeline ever since she started getting really close with her boyfriend, I'm afraid I have to report she's late because she spent the night there."

"Oh, okay," Conrad said. "That will be unexcused and it's her third so that means some make-up detention time."

"Truthfully I would appreciate it if you could do something more than that," Huxley said, Conrad thinking of the 'punishment' he will be giving her. "She's not fearing much in terms of my retribution, I mean we live so far out of town I can't take her car, and I'm on the road and her mom..."

"You're doing the best you can Mr. Huxley." Conrad reassured him. "I am gone today, but will try to see her before the end of the day and figure out her consequence for these absences."

"Thank you so much, I'm all ears and will back anything you suggest," Huxley said. "Have a good day Sir."

"Excellent," Conrad said, happy with where his mind headed with that information. "Now we complete the transition."

Conrad hung up and re-checked Evangeline's house cameras, her computer log ins and cloud activity. He was almost certain there was only one set of prints and one set of electronic files, most likely on a thumb drive.

He had two objectives - get the pictures and ride her young body.

He received a text from Rosalie, stating Evangeline Huxly did not make it to school, a fact he already knew, but thanked her for checking in with him. Rosalie fired back, "oh and Jazz is circling looking for you, something about the ACT."

A very heady play by Jazz, stopping by looking for him Conrad thought and having information about the past weekend test taking. He dialed Jazz, she picking up and letting him know she was in class.

"Well good morning Mrs. Kiney, I apologize for canceling on you this morning," Conrad said, knowing she couldn't react in class. "I'd love nothing more than your pussy warming my cock, but I can't tell you when I'll be available next. Stop by tomorrow and show me the ACT data."

"Oh...oh...kay," she said, not sure what this call was about. "Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's about it. Well except I'm close to getting the items we're both concerned about. I will have an update tomorrow," Conrad said and hung up, enjoying messing with her when in class, but turning his attention to Evangeline.

----------------------------------------------------

"What the hell!!" Evangeline shouted out checking her email, a "dropbox" invitation to allow control of her computer.

"Hun?" Sutton said, peaking up from his video game getting on once he returned from morning class. "Everything okay."

"Ahh, ummm, shit, not really," she said, knowing he'd immediately look back at his game no matter what she said. "Oh, my principal is being a dick about me missing school today."

It was nearly 3 p.m. and Evangeline was just wearing a long hooded sweatshirt from Sutton's closet, dirty she imagined. the truancy notice getting her attention.

It said she owed "significant time" and she was going to have to make up the time. That was followed with an email from an encrypted source, an email name she didn't recognize but then a message that made her sit up and notice.

"I am prepared to complete the transaction, adding to the down payment you received yesterday, you simply need to get home and log onto your computer. Then follow the instructions as they present themselves."

"I've got to go babe," she said hopping up and out the hooded sweatshirt, naked for a moment to kiss Sutton, then getting dressed. She gathered her things, peaked in on Sutton, seeing how invested he was in his game. "I'll text you tonight."

A mix of dread, titalation and skepticism, not convinced Mr. Powers would come through, not sure what she was thinking about turning over the pictures. She was especially nervous about getting the brunt of Mr. Powers full attention, reliving her body nearly convulsing under the girth and use of his cock.

Just from their one encounter she could tell he was expert in not stuffing the mammoth dick inside her smaller frame, she desired fulfillment of feeling him release inside her.

The 30 minute drive seemed like three hours, she saw her Dad leaving as she arrived home and he just texted her - "We'll chat in the morning." and she responded - "Hey, don't text and drive."

She scurried to her room and got on her computer, logging into her personal email where the anonymous gmail user sent her the instructions. She was sure it was Mr. Powers, but she wondered if he had someone working that for him for deniability.

"If you are reading this before 5 p.m., go retrieve the files and pictures and snap a photo of them in your possession and upload the picture to his link."

She looked around, knowing there were cameras in places in the house, not exactly sure where. She knew he could track her with the ring doorbell and he Dad's in the living room.

It was at that moment she decided to radically change her approach to this situation. It was time to turn them over and get the payout on his cock.

Evangeline walked out of her room, and outside to their "out building". She had let Mr. Powers dictate the terms, so if he really wanted them, and could complete the transaction today, so she felt it was her turn to tell him what to do.

The grass was still warm from the day's heat under the young woman's feet, as Evangeline walked barefooted across her back yard to the barn like structure. Her Dad owned a vintage 1977 Ford Grand Torino, and entering the shed she pulled out the keys hidden in the wall of the barn, the smell of dirt and small animals filled her nostrils.

Unlocking the car, she reached across the driver's seat into the passenger side to undo the glove compartment. She pulled out the manilla envelop containing the 12 pictures and jump drive with the last electronic copies.

Standing in the barn Evangeline snapped the required picture, then edited the picture to read the following.

To Whom it May Concern:

I am ready to hand the contents of this envelope over to you, it will represent the last printed and electronic copies of what you want.

There are no strings and no expectations, you can make good on your promised compensation, just know I will be in our out building, sitting in the 1977 Ford Grand Torino, naked, after the send time I will wait exactly 60 minutes. If no one shows up I will have no choice but to drop them in the district office mail slot.

Please be prompt - She dropped the image in the dropbox provided in the link.

Evangeline then stripped out of all of her clothes, letting them lay in a pile next to the driver's door. She had read romance stories from the 20th century about making love in the back seat of cars, it was a bucket list item for sex she told a girlfriend once.