The Book of Conrad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coolness surrounded her body as she retrieved another item from the glove box - a tin with four joints that she and Sutton had rolled early in their courtship. She hid them out there because and never really found a reason to smoke with him again.

The tin felt cool against her naked stomach, laying back on he cloth backseat, her ass chilled wondering how she'd let him crawl on top of her, though it was wide and deep. She lit the joint, lighter falling to the floor, the slight chill of the barn hardening her nipples whilst she looked down at her body.

Coughing a little bit she got the hang of inhaling and taking the smoke deep in her lungs, the effects hitting quickly, her world adding color in her mind. She was smiling, thinking of finally getting a man she actively pursued, a game of cat and mouse with photographs, glances and forbidden lust.

The pictures sat in the manilla envelop in the front seat, Evangeline sat naked, her mind, affected by the THC, began to visualize each one of the 12.

She could see Mrs. Kiney's mouth opening, then the velvety soft head of the cock on the teacher's lower lip, eyes on it, hungry and holding the long shaft. 'Jesus' she though how small Mrs. Kiney's hand looked on its length and then how much Evangeline wanted it back inside her body.

Another long drag on the joint, and she noticed an "ash tray" flip open on the car's arm rest in the door. She laughed, exhaled and took another drag before depositing the ash in the holder, the joint about half gone. She held it, her world fantastically altered, letting the burning smoke rise from its end, make its way under her chin and to her nostrils.

Evangeline thought about putting it down and rubbing herself, moist from visualizing the dick she was about to receive, wanting some attention. Instead, she thought she'd look sexy holding the burning joint, smoking it, showing him her wet cunt, her legs propped up, leaning back waiting.

She crawled forward over the front seat and retrieved her phone, checking the time. She said 60 minutes and leaning back, putting the joint in her mouth, to open her phone, her hair down on her shoulders.

All at once she saw an active text stream with Kyrese, and she heard him calling her name.

"Angeline, you back here," she heard him, then seeing him stop and look down at her clothes. The door opened and he had a big smile. She had noticed "she" had been texting him where she was, and the anger that Conrad had taken over her computer and was doing that shifted to an "oh well, let's get fucked in the backseat of a car" attitude thanks to the weed.

"Baby, in here," she said sitting up, posing just as she'd visualized, his eyes wide looking at her fine body ready and waiting.

"Oh, and I smell you've got something for me to share?" he said coyly about the joint, she handing it to him while he slid next to her. She leant up against him, while he took a deep inhale, holding it in and exhaling. She moved her legs around his torso as he repeated this until it was almost gone.

She took the short end from him, putting it out in the ashtray, while he lifted his tank top off, his fine, muscular and thin body half naked, his hat going on the floor, unbuttoning his shirt.

"I have to say I've never been with someone like this," Kyrese said, hopping his butt up to take his shorts and underwear off looking at the old car's interior. "They at least made just enough room it looks like."

He pulled her over onto his body, one knee went across his lap then the next, her hands around his neck, her hips hovering over the tip of his cock, head pushed against the roof of the car. She lowered, letting it brush her hole, then taint, before lowering.

"OHhhhhh, Baby!" she moaned loudly, the length sliding into her easily, and slowly. "Oh, love this so much. OH! OH!"

Again she felt the fit of his cock perfectly align and rub over her most sensitive spot, the smoke in the car elevating her enjoyment, she pulled up and bounced down again.

"Mmmm, ride me Agenline, ride me," Kyrese said, firming and pushing up each time she slide down on him. "Baby, you'e so fine."

Kyrese put his hands on her breasts, her head would kick back on the way down and have to bend forward on the way up, his fingers on her nipples, so hard from the outdoor air, his lips went and sucked on them, her body sliding up and down.

"JESUS SHIT!" she exclaimed climaxing once, still bouncing and him, hard and fast, getting off but immediately wanting more. "Oh God! Tyrese!"

He pivoted his butt back and to the left and then laid her down on the seat, still inside, getting to his knees quickly, almost sliding out of her wet cunt. Her head was cocked to the left against the door while he thrust forward, now on top of her, before grabbing her legs and moving them both back.

"There, baby, oh yes!" Angeline cried out, his cock deep inside, hitting all the notes, the world a sensual color wheel, his cock painting the pleasure picture, his body a beautiful tapestry of human flesh. He leant forward kissing her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers, while her hands were above his head, squeezing his ears with her forearms, sighing into the kiss.

"OH YES!! GOD!" Angeline came again and it triggered Kyrese, who drove his cock deep and launched his load as deep into her as he could.

"FUCK BABY!" He cried out and collapsed on her, cock still inside. She bucked against him, getting more, her carnal nature heightened by the drug. He looked up smiled at her insatiable appetite for him and lovingly pulled out, back and scooped her up.

He pulled her out of the car, his strength able to open the door, slide out, with her 120 lbs body in his carry. Kyrese walked naked across the lawn with her, kissing and fondling until they got to her house. Like a married couple he crossed the threshold into the kitchen then she pointed up the stairs to her room.

They made love well into the morning hours, falling asleep together, waking the next morning when she heard a car door slam and race off. Groggy she looked at the clock it read 4 a.m. then sat up straight, sober.

"Fuck! The pictures!" she said, though she was just missing his cock.