The Book of Conrad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head lay on his chest, Conrad feeling the last few spurts release, body of their bodies relaxed together, joined as one flesh in their unholy tryst. Jazz turned her head and kissed his neck, inserted her tongue in his ear, then whispered with a grin on her face.

"You'd better get used to this, Conrad, you started it," Jazz said and giggled. "I hope your girlfriend is in a sharing mood."

Conrad lifted her face up and kissed her lips, Jazz still smiling at the thought of competing for this man. Conrad's tongue met hers for a moment and then moved back out.

"I'm not going to get used to it, so bring it," Conrad said. "We're all adults, so we'll figure it out."

Jazz jumped off him, his cock sliding out fast and flopping down on his thigh. She quickly got dressed, he was mesmerized by her swiftness and in just a couple minutes she was blowing a kiss in his direction and headed out the door.

Conrad lay there watching her leave, knowing he let her have a glimpse of his softer side, his aggressive, hateful side, taking the night off.

For the moment, pleased, her titys bouncing while running across the parking lot, climbing in the car, she looked at her hair in the car mirror, adjusting it driving towards home. Bra and pantiless, now holding some secretions from meeting Conrad, the smell of sex was heavy in the car.

She had a plan, her devilish side taking full control.

Feeling the throb of the cock filling her body, stirring the desire for one cock after another on particular nights, Jazz wasn't done. She pulled into the driveway, walked in and noticed Doug was asleep on the couch enabled her to quietly walk up to the shower.

It was the cycle she'd lived through before and now her body told her, she needed IT again.

The water was steaming hot, Jazz's naked body absorbing the heat, turning parts slightly red, eyes closed she imagined Conrad inside of her, inserting her fingers, feeling the loose, wet, full, pussy, expanding her fingers and inserting another.

"Ohhhh Doug, I hope you can satisfy me," she said into the water, it cascading over her face, neck and chest. Her hands moved up and rolled her nippled with her fingers.

Turning off the water she air dried, fingers still inside, wishing her husband walked in on her satisfying herself. Finding a towel eventually, she dried off, the softness on her skin welcomed, in the mirror admiring her body and the floor burns from the carpet in Conrad's living room.

Gracefully Jazz moved into their bedroom, laid down on top of the made bed, her legs wide and up in the air, wanting Doug to see how bad she wanted his cock.

She regretted getting rid of the one sex toy she had, a gag gift that she got used to using a few years back. It was tossed last year after one of the kids found it, but now she wished she was inserting the dildo in and out of her cunt waiting for Doug.

Using fingers, pushing deep, for the moment did the trick, playing with her clit and finding the rough spot just inside the hood of flesh. Rolling it in between her fingers got her so hot and bothered, nearly climaxing and it was Doug walking in that stopped her, pulling her fingers out, showing him her wet, ready cunt.

"Well...." Doug said grinning, dropping his shorts and boxers, sliding his shirt off and his instant erection buried itself into the pool of sexual want between his wife's legs.

"OH CHRIST YES!" Jazz exclaimed, her orgasm immediate and larger than the others over the past 24 hours. The recipe was perfect, sex, more sex, self-love and more sex. She knew it, she knew the ingredients to cook up this explosion and they hit their flash point. And above all she loved Doug's aggressiveness. "Fuck YES! YES! YES! Doug!"

His hand covered her mouth after the first exclamation, knowing the kids could hear something, just didn't want them worried and investigating their mother's screams.

"Jesus Jazz," Doug said softly into her ear, his cock plowing through her, fast, knowing she had turned him on and he wasn't going to be there long before he came. "Keep it down already."

She smiled at him, her breathing very fast, the climax wave cresting a little lower each thrust of his until it was over. "Don't worry honey, I know you'll not be in me too long. Fill me with that sweet cum baby."

"Shit!" he announced informally what she felt inside, a large, built up load deep in her overworked, climax filled, cunt. "You had to say something."

He stayed inside spurting his load several times over, her hands in his hair appreciative of his quick entry, leading to her body now still and satisfied, relaxed and ready for sleep. She knew, though, the thirst was far from quenched and that the days events, months events actually, had brought it back - "Jazz's Curse".

The stage was set and Jazz knew what needed to happen, coiled in Doug's arms she made a demand.

"Before you go to weights in the morning you have to wake me by putting your cock inside from behind," She said after kissing him deep, then pushing her tongue deep in his mouth. "Promise me you will, Dear, it's been too long."

He nodded with a smile before falling to sleep.

Doug actually rode Jazz a long time the next morning. She felt him enter and woke up only after he was balls deep and moving her hips up off the mattress.

"Ohhhh, Good morning, Dear," Jazz whispered, smiling with her eyes closed. "That feels amazing."

Doug felt inspired, his wife giving him attention, with no strings attached. They had gotten good at a this for that sexual relationship to the point he did give her this and she didn't give him that when they were mad at each other. And they were mad all the time.

He thought, as his cock went in and out of her from behind her elbows pressed into her pillows and sheets, why wasn't it that easy before?

"That's it, baby, pound my pussy," Jazz said, heightening her pleasure and sending Doug closer to the edge. "Mmmmm, kitty loved your hard cock last night and it's even better this morning."

That's all it took. A little dirty talk and Doug unloaded again, 15 minutes pretty good for him and besides he had weights this morning. Normally he was a little late, never getting the responsibility of opening the weight room, this time he really enjoyed his tardiness.

Her husband left and Jazz laid naked on the bed, her alarm going off and she was motionless. The "dark period" had surfaced, her hand wanted to feel the effects of three loads in 7 hours, pushing fingers in, inserting them in her mouth to taste and smell. It was dirty, it was musty and dank, and it was the flavor of her darkness.

Naked, she moved to the dresser no one really used and beneath a false door housed a leather, bound, journal. She lifted the clothes carefully out, unlatched and opened the bottom, her fingers now on the familiar feel. She smiled and pulled it out, standing in the semi-darkness turned on the lamp that was beside her bed and sat.

"Jazz's Curse" is what she wrote alone in her apartment, newly married, living in two different towns because she got the job first and he was still a senior in college. She was looking back at her first dark period, in the middle of her second, and found a thread running through both.

Jazz had re-read her first entries into the journal chronicling it in it's infancy. "It starting the second after waking up filled with cum from two different men, being the middle of a mfm for over two hours.

"I called it a dark period, and it was dark only in the judgmental eyes of the world, not to my soul," the first entry continued. It was shortly after Christopher announced she needed to find someone and he was not coming home for the holidays. She had spent only three days pining for him, her desire strong, her desire to be with him stronger. Once he cut her loose the tidal wave of desire washed over all judgement and her mother's words proved to summon "Jazz's Curse".

"Honey, don't go giving up your love to some random college boy," her mom started innocently enough. "Mind my words or you will experience a rush of morally bankrupt behavior that you will not be able to control, the minute he casts you aside. Only the pure love of a Christly man can break that type of incantation."

Jazz had written it down, laughing almost at the cryptic essence of her dainty mother's words, often showing her friends, and used it as a bookmark to the romantic novels she used to read her freshman and sophomore years for fun. In the middle of her second dark period she realized it was true.

She quickly went to the end of the writing and since Doug had gotten her up so early, began to document this third dark period. Three of her four kids had left with their father for weights and the fourth would not be up for another hour. Pen in hand she began retelling her meeting and seduction at the hands of Conrad, detailing how she felt physically and emotionally.

"His size proved both uncomfortable to take and breathtakingly satisfying, creating pleasure in its pain," she wrote quickly, but legibly. The journal was large and sat in her lap, covering her crotch, sinking in enough to brush her clit as she wrote, a position she was so familiar with, bringing back her feelings. The journaling was very satisfying and affirming to her actions.

Her entry about her controlling Conrad was brief, but self-praising, describing the acts on the floor, 69, then bouncing on his cock. She started writing about Doug and his two moments last night and in the morning, but cut it short knowing she would have to be a mother and get herself ready for the day. She stopped, put the pen and journal back in their secret place, and hit the shower.

----------------------------------------------------

DeVonte was out of town and had encouraged Angeline to seek out Kyrese, his 'little brother', who 'Angeline' had been shared with last week. She liked Kyrese, he was gentle in an ungentle situation and felt good taking him in her mouth and then he finished inside her after DeVonte.

"Hey can I stop by and crash with you tonight?" she texted Kyrese.

"Heck ya'!" he responded quickly and the two set up time and place.

Evangeline's alter-ego, Angeline, was influencing her real life persona in that she was fucking Sutton and DeVonte hard and had it bad for a nearly 60 year-old in Mr. Powers. She liked having some control over Conrad and total control over Sutton AND submitting totally to DeVonte's desires, even including Kyrese.

"I guess I like it all," Angeline said to herself, stroking her hair, in bra and panties, getting ready to meet Kyrese at "The Club" downtown. This was a much better evening than sitting at home freaking out about every little noise, still wondering if her would be rapists had really left town.

Not sure about DeVonte, she started thinking about Kyrese versus Sutton rather than than the other, more hulking and endowed African American. She sped towards the college town, singing to her Taylor Swift playlist and was soon parking outside the club.

Kyrese greeted her with a big hug and then a surprisingly deep kiss. His hands were on her hips, then shoulders, before they turned to get drinks. Angeline was dressed down a little, just a tight t-shirt, ripped jeans, pink panties and pink bra, his hands on her made her curious as to what Kyrese was good at in bed. She thought back to how good he felt inside her mouth and then cunt last time, though messy between her legs after DeVonte finished.

"MMmmm, I loved your cock down my throat," she whispered in his ear, priming the pump swaying with his body, close, two drinks in and trying to fend off the other women who had been circling him earlier. "I want to feel your cock inside me tonight Lover."

"Yeah, Bitch, you got it," Kyrese, a little rough on the edges personality wise but cute as hell, saying it with a smile that had Angeline push into him on the dance floor. "I was going to ask, though, you mind if my roommate's girl joined us?"

"What the fuck!" Angeline said, pushing him away, wondering if this was all a mistake and she would have to rush home to the scary house. "I was just getting used to you being...."

"Nah, it's not like that, she's interested in you," Tyrese said, smiling and seeing Angeline's confused look. "It's all good, I'll tell her to chill."

"Yeah, you do that..." Angeline said, looking over at the large breasted woman he'd pointed to, she was smiling, nice white teeth, lighter skinned African-American. Angeline had played around with one of her girlfriends before, but wasn't too experienced. "Where's your roommate then?"

"Oh, he's gone for the weekend and she's just looking for a nice white gal like yourself to mess around with for a little while tonight," Tyrese said. "We'll let her down easy."

"Well, let her talk with me, I mean..." Angeline said, then smiled. "Let me see what's she's like."

"No Shit!" Tyrese said. "You don't have to..."

"Shut up and let me flirt a little bit at least," Angeline said, taking his hand and running him up to her. The woman's cleavage was amazing and Angeline began to think back to her time with her friend, she had her mouth on her friend's nipples.

She let go of his hand and beat Tyrese, extended a hand, "Hey, I'm Angeline."

"Jaantia, glad to meet you Angeline," she said, pulling her in for a hug from the handshake Angeline offered. "I'm a hugger."

Her large breasts pressed into Angeline, Jaantia wore a semi-sheer black blouse, her nipples must have pushed a 1/2 inch because Angeline could feel one poking through. She was a little shorter than Angeline and she could see Tyrese smiling with pride in the embrace.

The three went into the corner booth, Angeline's third drink was almost gone and they ordered a fourth. The room was spinning a lot, but Angeline felt comfortable and safe with each of them on a side of her, both stroking her thigh under the table.

They talked about boyfriends and girlfriends and what each one's did that was nice and what they like about them in bed and otherwise. Angeline said that DeVonte was "a lot" especially since he was only her third man. They "oooed and ahhhed" when she said she had a boyfriend back home, and was cheating on him with DeVonte and now Tyrese.

"You bad, gurl," Jaanita said, running her hand higher and over Angeline's crotch and under her t-shirt and back.

Tyrese got up to go to the bathroom and Jaanita moved in for a hard kiss, her hands on Angeline's head, her tongue immediately deep, her pierced tongue's stud metal running along, feeling sexy in their mouths.

"Mmmmm, you're good," Angeline said and immediately kissed her back, pushing one hand on her breast, finding that tip of her nipples. "How long are these things uncovered."

"Almost an inch," Jaanita said, feeling the hand rolling it under it's covering.

"Let's go," Tyrese said seeing the two making out in the booth from the bar. "Before you're both naked and mounting each other here."

They hopped up, quickly headed to the door and moved out into the street. The Uber Tyrese had called was there and the ladies pilled into the way back of the Traverse, and began making out again. Tyrese talked to the driver from the second row, who adjusted his mirror to watch.

Angeline breathed in this strong, aggressive woman, matching her pushes and strokes with her hands with exploration of her own. Angeline held the short-haired, creamy dark skinned beauty (a little like Selena Gomez meets Alicia Keys), she had thick lips that melted into Angeline's.

"Oh God," Angeline said, Jaanita moving her mouth down, exposing Angeline's breast to suck the nipple as they drove. "Mmmmmmm"

"You go..." Tyrese said, Jaanita's hand moving there and now palming her ample breast, moving in to kiss Angeline again. This time small kisses, alternating to the breast and back, Tyrese rubbing his crotch watching the two ladies.

The Uber rolled up to the complex and the three piled out and rushed into the building. Quickly into the living room they poured through the door, Angeline taken by the hand, being pulled into the side room where Jaanita spent most her time.

"Come on baby, you and me first," Jaanita said, Angeline seeing Tyrese getting his video game going, closing the door behind the two young women. "Show me your fine body, baby."

Quickly Angeline was standing before Jaanita in her pink bra and panties, the t-shirt and pants slipped off into a pile. She posed, poking her ass out, showing Jaanita, who was in a squat like a baseball catcher making noises like it was all good.

"Mmmm, Mmmm, so fine, Gurl. My turn sweetie, you just stay in your lace, Momma's gonna get naked," the shorter, larger breasted woman said, slipping her blouse and bra off, her 36DDs perky and firm, jiggling as she shimmied out of her jeans, the perfectly shaven area around her pussy clean. "Come give me a taste."

Jaanita dropped the the floor, put her feet on the carpet, spreading her legs.

Angeline froze, she'd only been gone down on, never tasted her friend, just kissed, some light fondling and breast play. Jaanita spread her dark fleshy coverings showing a pink, wet center, Angeline stared at it for a second before it sparked her desire and she shot forward, putting her hands on the woman's thighs.

"Mmmmm baby, that's it, dive right in," Jaanita moaned, spreading her legs wider, Angeline's hands now pressing the flesh where her legs meet her torso, pushing her tongue, mouth and face into Jaanita's cunt. "Mmmmm, yeah, baby, lick and suck that clit."

She did as she was told, Angeline sucking clit first, lapping the opening top to bottom, exploring, with her fingers, getting the feel for Jaanita's beautiful pussy. The scent was dank, the flavor savory, there was more fluid here than she thought and began to pressing her tongue straight inside as deep as she could go.

"Ohhh, now, Yes, push, push," Jaanita cooed, her hands coming down into Angeline's hair, she reached and unsnapped Angeline's bra, it soon was on the floor, her breasts dangling down onto the carpet as Angeline pushed a finger up and inside Jaanita. "OH GOD, yes, baby, another, push in another!"

Still sucking on the folds of her pussy, playing careful attention to her clit, licking and inserting her tongue underneath, Angeline pushed her middle two fingers deep inside the creamy beauty. Jaanita bucked into her face and hand.

"OH Yes, in and out now, in and out!" She wailed.

Angeline did as she was told, fucking her with her fingers and sucking the glorious flesh of her upper pussy, sparring with the clit hood, lapping underneath and batting it side to side with her tongue.

"Oh God, GURL!" Jaanita cried out, pushing deeper into her hand and she felt a warmth cover her fingers. "Oh GOD!"

Jaanita pushed against her hand and then laid back, her body shuddering from Angeline's touch and push. She used her hands to raise Angeline up from between her legs and slowly moved her so they were face to face.

They kissed, sharing the glistening, wet, remnants of the orgasm, tasting the prize, tongues swirling and sharing. Angeline smiled rising up, showing off her perky, large, breasts and lowering them to Jaanita's mouth, her large lips taking the nipple in and sucking. They exchanged back and forth, loving each one before Angeline went down and did the same to Jaanita's.

"Oh, Gurl, you good," she said stroking Angeline's hair while her lips and tongue played with the nipples. "Swing that pussy around for me baby."

Angeline popped up on her knees, swung her leg out and over and soon was lowering her ass to Jaanita's waiting face. The woman on the bottom pushed up on her ass, fingers finding the panties to peal them down like a glorious reveal. Around her thighs Angeline stood up and let the panties fall, stepping out before lowering down again.