The Book of Conrad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it to me baby," Jaanita said, her hands on the cheeks while she lowered, guiding it to where Angeline could squat and hover her cunt, taint and ass just above Jaanita's lips. "Hold on, you're going to scream my name."

Angeline laughed a little to herself thinking 'what could she possibly..." Then it happened, "JAANITA!!!!" she screamed.

Lightning fast Jaanita's tongue pressed, and led, insertion into Angeline's tiny hole followed by two fingers and letting Angeline's weight drop so she was knuckle deep in an instant.

"FUCK! OH GOD!" Angeline called out impaled on the the two fingers, Jaanita's tongue tickling her taint and the lower part of her cunt. "SHIT! OHHHHH! Ohhhhhh...."

"Told you," Jaanita cackled a laugh from below Angeline, pulling the fingers out and pushing her mouth to the hole, her lips rimming the expanded muscle, it tightening, relaxing, tightening, relaxing.

"Jesus, yes!" Angeline surprised to feel the pleasurable sensations after rocking her, pushing in surprising her. "Mmmmm baby."

Jaanita's fingers found Angeline's pussy, pushing inside, starting to fuck her, rubbing over her clit, expanding and pushing deep. She was talented, very responsive to Angeline and her body, sensing where the spots of pleasure were from.

"Oh. God. Oh." Angeline just called out in sync with her lover, the sensations of her pussy now coupled with the new pleasure from her ass while Jaanita loved both, hand in one, mouth on the other. "Shit, baby, Ohhh...OHHHH!"

Angeline climaxed, in a way she wasn't familiar, it was wetter and longer, Jaanita moving her mouth to Angeline's cunt, taking in the flavor and taste of her wet, juicy orgasm. They stayed there for a good five minutes before Jaanita pressed her ass up and slid out, kissing Angeline, sharing her taste, her scent, her flavor.

"Oh shit," Angeline said. "Oh my God, I've never..."

"Climaxed like that, gurl I knew from the moment I saw you I could turn your prudish ass out," Jaanita said. "Virgin ass is the best. Now go get Kyrese off before he blames me for stealing another one of his girls."

"You got it," Angeline said confidently, looking over the beautiful woman now up on her hands, still on the floor. "I'm do glad you're my first."

"I love that sweet ass of yours," Jaanita said slapping it lightly. "I have some toys if you ever..."

"Ooooo, you like that too?" Angeline said coyly remembering DeVonte slapping her's hard their first time and how it got her off.

"Oh Child, you don't want "Mamma Nita" to come out, trust me," Jaanita said referring to an alter ego she plays for some of her lovers.

"Maybe I do," she said and walked out naked into the living room.

Kyrese looked up from the screen, did a double take and went back to playing. There was also a young white boy, playing who dropped his controller for a second then picked it up.

"Ahhh Kyrese, I should probably go..." the boy said, a teammate of Kyrese's.

"Stay put," Angeline heard herself say, "I don't mean to interrupt."

She walked over to Kyrese and dropped down out of his line of sight to the TV screen. He was still killing something as a soldier on the game, she moved into his lap and tugged at the shorts he put on when they got there.

"Shit!" Kyrese said setting the controller down, putting his hands in Angeline's hair. "You got this Carter, keep playing!"

Kyrese slipped out of his shorts, letting Angeline pull them to his knees, standing with his cock growing, then sitting back on the other end of the couch from him.

"Oh Jesus!" Kyrese called out, Angeline's talent for cock sucking, her push and lick combination, sliding her tongue around the shaft as she entered it and exited it, popping it out into the air, her lips staying on the tip for as long as possible. "Fuck, pay attention...Shit."

Carter dropped his controller, having gotten killed too, now his eyes were on Angeline's head bobbing up and down, but also the naked back and fine ass she propped up sitting on her ankles.

"I'm going go..." he said meekly, standing up.

"Sit right down here," Angeline said, standing up, facing him to show her naked body, motioning and patting the cushion next to Kyrese. "And drop those jeans."

She didn't have to ask twice, he moved to them, was unsnapping his shorts, sitting down Carter's cock was immediately hard. Carter laid back and shut his eyes for a moment and then looked down into Kyrese's lap where Angeline was back on her knees licking the head of his teammate.

"Ohhhh," Kyrese moaned, Carter suddenly feeling her left hand slid over and begin to stroke his cock.

Angeline spit down on the head of Kyrese's shaft, pooling the spit in her cupped right hand at the head, then rubbing it deep, her mouth then pushed down and began to let it insert deeper into her throat.

"Fuck, Baby, FUCK!" Kyrese exclaimed, this time it was faster and smoother than the last where he blew his load immediately. She pulled back and slammed her face deep on the narrow, long, cock, still stroking Carter. "Ohhh god yes!"

Hearing Kyrese, seeing the beautiful young woman down between the legs and stroking him, Carter didn't think he'd be long before his load burst. He was relieved when Angeline slid her hand under his balls and massaged them, letting his cock recover.

Angeline was fucking his cock with her throat, bobbing fast and deep, Kyrese rolled his eyes back and exclaimed, "SHIT GIRL! IT'S CUMMING."

She pushed down and felt the spray, then slid up and gathered the next three spurts. She took his load, still grasping Carter's cock, moved to between his legs, carefully spitting Kyrese's white reward onto Carter's head, using her hand to lubricate the new shaft with it. She pushed down, swallowing the shorter, slightly thicker, cock in and instant.

"FUCKKkk!" Carter exclaimed and he came in a flash, coating her throat with the second load. "Oh shit, Baby, YES!"

She cleaned up Carter, who quickly left once she turned back to Kyrese, sucking what was left there, swallowing all she could, licking her hands and standing naked in front of him.

"Let's go to bed," she said, Kyrese nodded enthusiastically.

----------------------------------------------------

"You fucked that teacher again?" Nikki blurted out as a greeting, their open relationship status now being recognized. "I guess we can fuck and suck who we like then."

"Guilty as charged," Conrad said, liking the fact Nikki was elevating the conversation to this level, wanting to say the unsaid for that past week. "Have you?"

Nikki had left for a long weekend after they met in the park, her pussy touched his dick almost a week ago. She went to Texas to visit her son who was in the custody of her aunts and while there she did catch up with a married couple she'd known sexually for years.

"Damn, you finally asked?" Nikki said, her voice somewhat gleeful. "Ah, just a couple old friends. Now tell me how you turned out ol' Jazz Kiney."

Conrad showed her a short video he had taken of her hooded and him pushing inside her from their second time, no video from what he'd done with her last night.

"Wow, you like to dominate like that? That's a new, interestingly, delicious twist" Nikki said again giddy with the new information. "I mean you are always in control Conrad, I respect that. Tell me more."

Conrad spent a good 1/2 hour talking about the pursuit, how it started before he and Nikki met and how it built up. He even talked a little about how it affected him being divorced and how he took it out and Jazz.

"Oh I feel your angst for your ex-wife Conrad," Nikki said being truthful about the end of some of their sexual encounters. "It's hot as hell to tell you the truth I've noticed your distain for the cunt at the end of some of our..."

"What about you?" Conrad said not liking her angle so much and not as giddy about this discovery and he first thought, but truly curious.

"Oh, the couple I stayed with this past week I've threesomed with forever." Nikki said flippantly. "To be transparent, since we've met I've also been with a pair of biker ladies who came in the bar a few weeks ago. And one man, maybe older than you, Franklin I believe. Good times, that's it."

There was a pause and Conrad truly didn't care in that moment and felt somewhat relieved the woman half-his-age was hitting other people. Less pressure, no guilt to his pursuit of Jazz, Evangeline's infatuation. In the moment it inspired and started a sort of admiration for Nikki and her free spirit from Conrad.

"I've got to go," he said and gave her a long kiss, assured her that they were "good", she scoffed some at the notion that it mattered.

"Sitting on the park bridge looking up at you, my panties floating in the stream, I said to you Conrad 'I'd come running for your dick' and I meant it," Nikki said, kissing him again.

Nicole "Nikki" Guyton was born in Texas, to two school teachers in the Dallas suburbs, a nuclear white family. She was a tom-boy growing up and hyper-sexual from almost the day she could speak. In her own words, "I wanted to know everything about the body, boys, girls, men, women."

I caused real trouble and her mother had to quit her job and homeschool Nikki, and eventually her older siblings. Nikki got suspended a lot for her actions and one incident particular led to pulling her from school.

That lasted until high school and open enrolling into a neighboring school her freshman year. Things did not go well there either.

Her parents kicked her out of the house several times after she turned 16, her behavior quite extreme, her boyfriends, girlfriends and groups would have little regard for her parents belongings and soon she was living with whomever, sometimes on the street.

"You would have had me in the principal's office daily if I were in your school," she had told Conrad, once she found out what he did for a living. "I did pass all my classes and graduated."

She was older in high school, due to her homeschooling, and entered her freshman year two full years older than her peers, graduating at 19 years of age. She insinuated she'd tried to seduce the counselor, a petite, pretty older woman her senior year and may have slept with a student teacher that year.

"I wore nothing under my robe for graduation and let the school board president see my breast as he approached to give me my diploma," Nikki said with pride to Conrad one night.

Nikki moved in with her "Aunt" Sarah after high school, her parents gave up and her high school friends scattered.

Sarah was the daughter of 60s "Flower Children" and was raised to love herself, love her body and love mankind. Sarah did that and when told about Nikki's hyper sexual nature and curiosity, took a deep interest in her.

"She wasn't my first, but she was my first best," Nikki told Conrad one night after he spent an hour suckling her pussy lips, making them plump and wet. "She had a way with her mouth, tongue and just her presence. I love her deeply to this day."

Aunt Sarah and her wife Claudia nurtured Nikki's curiosities about life, love and honed her lovemaking with women, did introduce her to men, citing there are "good" ones out there who "get it".

Nikki had been curious about boys her last two years in high school, but found them shallow, self-serving and unimpressive.

"I feel alive kissing a woman," Nikki told Sarah the first time they discussed her preferences. "Boy's don't know how to handle their shit."

"Men can handle," Sarah insisted and talked about she and Claudia's good friend "Rex". "He's mature and knows what women want and what they need mentally, spiritually and physically. He's a man be definition, not a boy."

"Can't you just love me forever," Nikki said as Sarah made love to her body with her lips, her hands and choice sexual toys. "You and Claudia are magical."

"It's a big world out there little one," Sarah said before kissing her, lips wet with the juices skillfully taken from Nikki's cunt. "You don't find the real men and women of the world sitting at home with 'Auntie Sarah and Claudia."

Nikki was encouraged to get service job that exposed her to all sorts of people, so she could experience them, learn from them and find her likings and practice them. Sarah also introduced her to tattoos, first encouraging her getting a small butterfly below her clavicle and then one above her waist line.

A few years later Claudia would help inspire the rose that seemingly held up her breasts and circled around her body, the one Conrad so enjoyed running his hands over as they would fuck into the night.

Claudia was a financial genius and showed her the pitfalls of credit and how to save and use it to better position herself to do what she wanted. It allowed her to be in the position to buy into the restaurant/bar she and Conrad met in, and allowed her to still work where she could encounter people.

"Always ask to leave the relationship open, if they're chill with that they might be worth saying involved. Otherwise, just love them body and soul and they'll fly away," Sarah said, petting her niece's hair, also inspiring her to braid it on and off. Sarah helped define her look, piercings and all, by the time she moved out. "You are so beautiful, stay true to yourself, your body and the world and it will all be yours."

Nikki had also started a "Only Fans" account, growing a devote following that enjoyed her personality, her philosophy and beliefs around life. She would also show herself to the group on select nights, petting and opening her legs, showing all of her tattoos, even the hidden ones. She was insinuating she might share more during her live streaming, though it's not always clear. It was easier to produce a video and upload.

What Sarah didn't teach her is what to do when the man, who did teach Nikki about good sex heterosexually, knocks you up and wants you to marry him "for the sake of the baby."

Nikki played that game for five years, never marrying, but playing house with Steven, raising young Jullian while still working. She fled to Iowa, with a woman she met working late one night, having nearly a nervous breakdown and giving Jullian over to her aunts.

Now 10, Jullian wanted his mother in his life more and Nikki had made several trips back to Texas the past two years, not wanting to leave Iowa, her investments and the relationships she had built. She was nearing a crossroads, Steven presenting strong arguments for her to return, Jullian wanting to see her more and more and now Auntie Sarah wanted to introduce her to someone with a proposal.

The universe was seemingly trying to tell Nikki something.

----------------------------------------------------

Kyrese pulled Angeline onto the bed, then his lap, sitting cross-legged, his cock limp from her amazing blow job. She had been brushing her teeth after swallowing two guy's seeds she wanted a "clean start" for him.

"Mmmm, minty fresh," he said, kissing her, Angeline's legs now wrapped his torso, Kyrese played with her breasts while he gently kissed her. "We've got all night, baby."

In Angeline's world of sexual firsts she started out impatient with Kyrese and his slow hand, his eyes were wide open studying her every thought after short, or long, light or deep kisses. She reached down to help his limpness rise, only to have him pull it away, intertwine her fingers into his.

"In due time, baby, due time," Kyrese continued to kiss and stroke her body, his fingers pressing into her back. It drove her crazy, while she came with Jaanita, she needed dick and needed it bad, the massage was lovely, but her need for cock was deep and rooted.

"Ah, now Momma wants her dick," she reached down again, this time feeling his shaft growing. "That's more like it Kyrese, now give me some of that."

His face contorted in disappointment, though leaning her back onto the bed he knew to give the woman what she wants so he crawled forward, and it one forced shot thrust his cock fast and hard into her wet, open, cunt.

"OHHH GOD! KYRESE! YES!" Angeline cried out, getting what she wanted, sprinted towards rapture of another orgasm quickly. "Oh fuck me! Make my BODY SHAKE!"

Kyrese held it deep inside her, his face now on hers, kissing her forehead first then bending his neck to kiss the short women under him on the mouth. He held and pushed, her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him deeper.

"OHHHH!!! GOD!" she exclaimed, surprised at feeling, his hips stayed anchored while she pulled him for micro inches. "HOLY SHIT! YES!"

Her body did shake, his cock in the very right spot, fitting her perfectly, deep, but not uncomfortably deep like DeVonte's cock, the buzzer shook and she squirmed under him.

"GOD KYRESE! AGAIN!" she exclaimed, a second orgasm, then a third. He pulled out and moved down to the banquet of fluid she had released. "Oh yes, baby, eat me up. Oh God! Oh God you're special."

He pushed her legs over her head and dove in with more aggression with his mouth than entering her with his cock. His tongue was thick and long and lapped into her, unlike Jaanita and even DeVonte. He was good, very very good.

"Oh JESUS! YES!" she cried out, not climaxing, though he was hitting nerves, sending after shock waves, his mouth and tongue, his hands and face, burrowing into her like she'd never experienced.

Her hands grabbed and pulled at his corse, thick hair, his mouth going side to side now, his tongue brushing her taint, her tiny hole, then back. She held on while he literally ate her out. Another tiny wave rushed over her.

"Kyrese! OH! Baby! Oh!" She ground her hips into his face and he continued. Her heart was racing, her body creeping up to the line and then backing off. She wanted a release. "Oh PLEASE baby, PLEASE Fuck me again!!!"

He ignored her pleas this time, staying down on her, loving the scent, flavor and sounds of his mouth on her pussy. He went for minutes, many minutes, then 1/2 hour past. She was sweating, almost convulsing, pleading the whole time.

"OH baby, please. Oh, Kyrese, I want that cock!" she said, trying to get dirty with him. "Any which way baby. I'm your cock whore."

He didn't budge, he had set a goal of an hour down on her and he would get quick glances at his clock when he spent time on her clit, adding a finger or two, listening to her pleas, holding fast to loving her with his mouth.

Kyrese about gave in five minutes early, she had scooted back, showing him the wet, swollen pussy lips, pulling them apart and say to him, "You want that meat, baby, come fuck it please!"

For him the dirty talk had the opposite effect, and he would soon tell her, but he had five minutes left, moving forward his mouth covered her again, this time turning her cheeks up in his hands and then suctioning her tiny hole.

"OH CHRIST! OH MY GOD! AHHhhhhh," she exclaimed, the feeling of a mouth on her hole for the second time that night amazingly different. "Ohhh, shit baby!"

He finished by tenderly sucking each side of her pussy, lapping at the folds tenderly then moving to her face, wet with her, she eagerly kissed him, tasting herself all over his mouth.

"Oh my God, Amazing!" She said while he seemingly paused. "Now fuck your cum slut."

"Baby, you're not just that," Kyrese said gently holding her eyes. "I see you inside and out and want to share, not take, my sex with you."

Her heart melted in and instant she cried happy, in and instant, no hesitation and move to kiss him gently. She felt him position and slide his cock inside her body with care, with gentle pressure. She felt herself melt around a cock for the first time, it's joining feeling magical, gentle, and sensual.

"Aww, Babe, I'll take that as a compliment," Kyrese said wiping her tear with his finger, her smile showing her state of mind, her eyes glued to his not speaking, just feeling. His hips pulled back and slid forward gently again, opening her more, getting deeper, running over tender, reactive spots.