The Book of Conrad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh," she cooed, it felt amazing, her body built up, she felt it charging, his cock going back and forth in a slow, purposeful way. The waves were tiny, didn't crash, but grew with each stroke. He kept this slow pace, she kept rising toward climax, his eyes on her, his mouth leaning down to kiss her, one hand on her breast. "OH Kyrese, it's Heaven...I see it..."

He quickened just a little bit, pulling back further and holding inside longer. He closed his eyes then rose up as high as he could.

"Oh, so close Baby!" She said with heightened volume. "OH I think! YES!"

She climaxed and at the same time felt the rush of cum deep inside her as he held it deep, letting the release push and fill. He held her, still inside and rolled her to the side, her legs wrapping around his. They stayed together, falling asleep still joined.

----------------------------------------------------

Jazz was a mess. The curse, a dark period st back in motion while sucking and fucking Doug and Conrad ignited an appetite that needed fed. The warmth Doug shot into her was still there when she went to work that day looking for Conrad.

She stopped by his office twice that morning. Sent a text, sent an email. WTF!

Jazz was snappy with kids and colleagues that morning, was anxious all day, leading up to her NHS ceremony later that night. Luckily she had run it the same way the last few years and everything was ready just a few details to iron out during the day.

But no Conrad! Not a text, call, email, and his secretary didn't really know where he was just taking care of "personal things".

"He has no idea, he had no idea," she repeated to herself over and over in the car.

She headed for home at the end of the day to make sure Doug had the kids taken care of and headed back. Up until this point they were none the wiser, except maybe Doug who might get a clue from her increased demands of his cock. Without a sign of her stepping out he was just happy with the extra pussy he was getting she thought running back to school.

Conrad's lights out in his office. She really wanted him, period. End of sentence. Her cunt just throbbing for his cock, the little game for hard to get just amplified the curse, the demon inside her in full control.

It was 30 minutes before ceremony so Jazz shut her classroom door, slid off her slacks and blouse, changing into a lighter maroon colored dress, form fitting, her panties sheer and light enough to show just a hint of them. She looked in the mirror, adjusted her bra, giving herself a little cleavage knowing Conrad had to be at the ceremony, or at least he said he would be there.

Leaving her classroom, her notes in hand, Jazz smiled and greeted the other officers, a couple parent volunteers and made her way towards the gym heading by Conrad's office. She saw his light on finally and startled him, appearing suddenly from the hall.

"Nice you could make it today," Jazz snipped, her hand on his arm, her eyes intently locked into his in a furious glare. "I should have made you give the speech."

"Nice dress, now please shut the door," Conrad commanded, Jazz showed her displeasure, turning without losing eye contact. "Thank you. Now give me your pantries."

"No no no no, Mr. Bigshot," Jazz protested. "You don't get to call the shots."

She didn't object to taking them off, more that he was absent all day and NOW making demands.

"So be it," Conrad said standing up fast and moving to the door, brushing her shoulder. "I'll fuck you raw later if they're on my chair before we start."

Conrad walked out, Jazz mouth agape. He walked down the hall and waited.

She a couple minutes passed before she appeared, moved towards and past him muttering "asshole", his eyes lowering seeing the smooth, pantiless, ass.

"Good girl." He said smiling and she flipped him off, shaking what God gave her, walking to the gym.

The demon inside of Jazz had been awaken, she was thinking that he wasn't around to meet her needs and now HE was trying to control HER? The gaul! She went back to her room to try to compose herself and get ready to lead the ceremony.

Five minutes later she reappeared, the blur of kids parents, Conrad hovering waiting to pounce, her pantries in his pocket picking them up off the chair shortly before the ceremony made her almost dizzy.

Even so the ceremony went off with out a hitch. Conrad beamed with pride and lust as she delivered an endearing speech, shook hands, stood in front of everyone with her pussy just a layer of fabric from being exposed.

Afterwards the students help cleaned up the gym and was sure it was spotless. Jazz prided herself in leading her students to be self sufficient and pick up after things.

It wasn't long before most everyone was gone. Her heart was racing, she was wondering and wondering where he was, when she would feel him inside her.

Her cunt was wet, her nipples hard her pulse was racing, she turned a corner and nearly ran into a student.

"Mrs. Kinney?" Corbin, the 18 year-old senior NHS member said starling Jazz. "Are you okay? You look upset."

During her first dark period she twice fucked someone on the way to fuck someone else. The young man was tall, strong, handsome and smart, and was dating her daughter. She knew now why her daughter was interested in this boy.

"What gives you that idea?" She said in a surprisingly flirty tone. She stepped to him. Something else was taking over.

"Corbin," Conrad voice said arriving from the hallway. "Congratulations on your induction."

Conrad turned him away from the danger Corbin had no idea was standing in front of him, talked to him while Jazz stood, her pussy moist, exposed, waiting for them to finish and Conrad to fuck her.

The young man was soon gone and for a moment they stood alone in the gym. Conrad ignored her almost quivering, twitchy body and turned, left her walking across the gym out towards his office. She was frozen there, amazed he got such joy at leaving her, pantiless, in heat, in the gym.

"For Christ's sake," Jazz muttered softly, scurrying out, her blatant desire for his cock fueling her fast pace. She didn't see him and assumed he went back to his office, where the door could close, they could be unseen.

Opening the door she was angered seeing it empty, no sign of Conrad. "Shit!" she exclaimed, now frustrated, turned on, no idea where he could be.

Jazz got a text that said, "Find me".

She hustled down into the middle school area, back through the library, towards the cafeteria and back to the gym. Nothing was surfacing, her cunt moist in anticipation, her mind scrambled at the thought of him entering her again and again.

Down the ramp that led to the elementary Jazz headed, doubting this was the place when suddenly she felt his hand on her arm, yank her into small room off the hall. Conrad's eyes were crazed, his grip strong moving her towards a lone desk in this abandoned office.

"Need the dick Jazz?" Conrad hissed, the aversion. fueled by the trauma of watching his wife take dick after dick thinking Jazz just another cheating whore, his trigger now fully pulled. "Tell me how bad you need my cock."

"You have no idea," She groaned this sexual animal in full heat, body ready for hard mating.

His hands now moving her dress up to her waist, exposing her flesh, her slender hips and plumb, ready cunt. He pulled the dress over her shoulders, tossing it to the floor and she turned to him, bra only, a gold pendant dangling around her neck, wrist chain and toe rings. "Fuck me Conrad, I need you inside me."

Conrad face was crazed and contorted, his hands now fumbling with his belt, pants, they dropped, he held the belt for a moment, but dropped it, his massive cock growing. Jazz bit her lip, her needs were many and now he was standing naked ready to deliver.

"Oh my," she spoke silently, his boxers hitting the floor, he stepped forward, his hands moving to her hips. She was turned and in one full thrust, he was inside. Leaning against her, pushing forward he reached out and released her bra, it falling on the desk.

"CHRIST YES!" Jazz exclaimed, the empty building hearing nothing. "FUCK ME!!!!"

Conrad pulled back and thrust forward hard each time, the vision of his wife getting it at their cabin, cheating on him while he worked, in backrooms of friends houses, in the middle of a circle jerk that turned into dick after dick entering her body.

He drove his cock home to both hurt and please Jazz, punish and vanquish the demons his wife conjured.

"OMMMMmpfft! OHHHHhh! AHHFFGGGTT!" The length would pull back, sliding giving such relief and then his weight moving forward, her hands on the desk, bracing, his hands pulling her onto him.

"You want this every day, bitch?" He growled.

"Yes! God YES! Every FUCKING day!" She said pledging alligence looking up at the classroom flag about them.

"You got it!" Conrad said, pumping her now, they flesh slapping. His hands reached around and found her nipples, pinching and pulling the perfect handful, pointed into his palm when he pressed into them.

He bucked and fucked her for a good 20 minutes in the semi-dark, lonely space left for storage by recent reduction in the number of staff needed.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" Jazz wailed climaxing for the third time, his pace so fast now, her cunt absorbing his massive cock.

"Cum SLUT!" He said into her ear,, holding his cock deep inside, releasing spurt after spurt of the warmth, his load now filling her body and soul.

Jazz moaned and bucked against his weight, her arms now on the desk, head down, they were still joined, breathing heavy. He pulled back quickly, the wetness of her orgasms and his load gurgled and made noise against the suction of their bodies.

He thrust forward again, pushing his fading flesh into her, whispered, "Every. Fucking. Day."

She smiled looking back while he pulled out and away, head nodding, turning and getting into a squat looking up at him.

He stepped into his boxers and pants, watching her, comfortable in the small space naked in front of him, his cock drizzling cum. He smiled thinking he should have her clean him, she was ready and he knew she'd do it willingly, enjoying the spell he had cast over her and the dominance he just displayed.

He walked over, holing his pants, swung his dick out and placed in on her lips, she eagerly sucking the head, getting some of his remnants. She backed away, hopped up on the desk.

He dressed while she was sitting cross legged, naked, her hand moving towards her waist as he straightened his tie. She moved her hand over her shaved cunt, inserting a finger while holding his gaze and then placing it in her mouth.

"That's my girl, my cum swallowing girl," Conrad said moving towards her.

"Have your door unlocked by 5 a.m.," she said referring to his duplex and the raw ideas she had for the next morning, their lips pressing together.

----------------------------------------------------

Kyrese got up and Angeline breakfast, she hadn't moved much since he fell out of her pussy, sleeping in each other's arms and joined for at least an hour. She wasn't much for breakfast but it smelled so good she rose and walked out of the bedroom.

"You got an oversized T-shirt anywhere?" she asked, her beautiful naked body standing in the doorway, Kyrese noticed how nicely her breasts sat. "I'd hate for Carter to stop down and freak out."

"Ha, I think you two know each other well enough," Kyrese said joking about her sucking his upstairs neighbor off last night sitting right beside them, cum from his cock already in her mouth.

"Well, don't you look amazing," Jaanita said emerging from Kyrese's roommate's room, seeing Angeline's bare flesh in the doorway.

"Aw, thanks girlfriend," Angeline said, showing her ass to her newly found lover. "I'll just go find one myself. Where are you off to all ready for the day?"

Jaanita moved over quickly, bouncing in her uniform to work at Scratch Cupcakes. She kissed Angeline hard on the mouth and pulled her close by cupping her bare ass.

"Fucking work," she said, kissing Angeline again, pulling her even closer. "I'd rather spend the day turning you out, but I bet Kyrese defiled that sweet pussy already."

"You got that right," he said, then changed back to the gentler approach. "We had a great night."

"Ummm Hmmmm," Jaanita said doubtingly then released Angeline and headed to the door. "Well, by ya'll"

"I guess my famous pancakes are ready," Kyrese said, serving up one and sliding two plates onto the breakfast counter, Angeline quickly returning to the bedroom, finding a shirt and zipping back into the kitchen, sitting down with him.

"I'm not generally a pancake kind of girl, but damn I'm hungry," she said, biting into the syrup and butter with the cake. "Mmmm, nice work, you can cook me breakfast anytime."

"Can I now?" he said, his shirtless body tight and muscular even though he was smaller. "I like that thought."

Sensing what she just intimated, Angeline changed the subject, they talk about his role on the football team, school and she found out he was an "A" student, looking to make it in the medical field somewhere.

"I bet you thought I was some cock wielding thug, walking in on you like that," he said cleaning up their dishes, referring to their first meet up, unannounced, his cock out and hard.

Angeline walked over, hugged his body, pressing into him, her hands sliding up his back, her chin resting on his chest looking up, breast pressed into his waist.

"I thought you looked delicious from the first time you walked in," She moved back, turned her ass to him sliding the t-shirt up.

"Damn, gurl!" he said slipping his shorts down, instantly hard, he held his cock out and slid inside her fast and deep.

"Mmmmm, Kyrese! Oh, yes!" she said softly, he pulled back and pushed in gently repeatedly. He pulled back and out to her protest. "Hey! Put that back!"

Giggling he picked her up, took her to his room and gently, lovingly, fucked her missionary, then let her ride him, before moving her to her back and pushing her legs up. He was good at moving her each time he felt like he was going to cum, his stamina the biggest issue.

"Oh, YES!" she exclaimed, her only orgasm in the morning coming when he rode her a little harder and faster and just before he unloaded into her. "Oh, baby, that was magical."

"Yes it was," Kyrese said, and held her tightly.

----------------------------------------------------

Jazz went home happy, humming while entering the house, no panties on, cum inside her that was not Doug's. The kids commented how relaxed she seemed, not nagging them about 'homework' or 'when are you going to start working out for basketball.'

"Yeah, it's always good to get NHS done," she said justifying her mood with finishing the yearly event.

Her mind did start foreshadowing the next morning, the desire starting somewhere just before bed time, thinking maybe she should fuck Doug. Concluding he'd feel Conrad's deposit or smell something off she settled for rubbing her clit in the bathroom, but couldn't get relaxed enough to orgasm.

Jazz told Doug she was going to work out the next morning, something she had started last week. He was sleepy on the couch and paid her no mind even though she'd initiated some pretty amazing sex lately.

'Your loss," she thought going to bed, falling asleep, her plan for the morning laid out. It was pretty simple, just leave her phone in the house it couldn't be tracked to Wal-Mart again, that would get Doug's attention. Get Conrad's cock again, drive home, shower, start the day.

She showed up at Conrad's door the next morning in her "uniform" of baggy sweats, no underwear slipped into his house and bed, getting him erect and riding cowgirl, stroking his cock hard holding him from behind.

"You can't get enough," Conrad said, not quite the dominant rage in the early morning hours. "How often can you fuck me, bitch.?"

"Let's find out," Jazz said, her mind already rehearsing the day, while his cock slid in and out of her body. They finished the morning with him from behind, she kissed him quickly and headed back to et ready.

She was a little confused when he was gone, Rosalie informing her that he had a district meeting all morning and kids were in his office all afternoon. She only walked by the office, not wanting Rosalie to suspect she wanted him badly. How was he to have her multiple times if he wasn't there??

Finally the day ended, Rosalie left, she rushed into his office and hey fucked there while teams practiced that afternoon, Conrad climaxing as she sat on his cock in his office chair.

She slid to the floor, on her knees cleaned his cock as he told her, "Yeah that's it, gobble my cum. Oh! I nourish you, my seed swimming in your stomach."

The next couple days were filled with various couplings. It was reverse cowgirl at her house after everyone left for school; In the abandoned office space again in the middle of the day, her bent over on the desk; them meeting in a hotel 69ing before wheelbarrowing her his feet on the floor of the room.

Jazz continued to journal each encounter, they were averaging twice a day and she even did Doug again one morning, her appetite wasn't slowing down.

Conrad hadn't been callous and mean the last couple times, his hair pulling, name calling and humiliation hadn't made an appearance the last couple days.

Jazz finished the last entry, the last couple sentences said a lot - "He pulled on my ankles, the force of his hips pushed forward and the soft groan as he came preceded his body collapsing upon mine. He pulled me close, holding me like he didn't want to let go."

----------------------------------------------------

He spotted 'her' immediately that Friday morning and moved quickly beside the senior.

"The pictures," Conrad whispered into Evangeline's direction, getting the young woman's attention, then motioning to Jazz's room located just outside the library where she and 20 others were studying.

Conrad kept eye contact until she nodded in understanding, confused a little at first, then seeing where he wanted the moment in private.

Initially Conrad thought Evangeline would have given the pictures to someone, he'd be forced to resign or be fired and he'd move onto retirement. Part of him liked that idea, holding on to get at least the rest of his year's salary and move onto the next phase of his life.

He knew since the young woman handed exposed them, she wanted something. The other side of him enjoyed the two women he now controlled and the 18 year-old seemingly wanting his cock, begging for him, flirting with him, extorting him.

Her chest was prominently pushed up and on display while walking to him once alone in the classroom. Her hips bounced the short skirt up and off her ass, shaking confidently strutting into the room. Conrad arrived from doorway, moving to her, his 6'2" frame towering over the short, 5'2" soon to be college freshman.

He closed the door and motioned for her to sit down around one of the work tables. He joined her, propping his elbows up, putting his face in his hands for a moment, rubbing it and then looking at her.

"Did you know a principal has ultimate say in what a student gets for a grade?" Conrad started, playing a chip she didn't know he had to offer trying to solve her grade in the class problem so she'd turn the pictures over to him. "I'm confident you have just one set of the prints and the files and I...."

"You don't fucking know that, Sir." Angeline interrupted, sitting back, sliding her chair back, legs crossed, uncrossed and then crossed again. She noticed his eyes looking for a peak between them, the skirt too long to reveal her black, shear panties. "Yeah, you're all tech savvy and have me monitored, hell I believe followed, but you don't know anything or have shit on me!"