The Borrowing Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had she really invited me to their camp? And then what? I knew what I wanted, remembering her naked body with her fingers inside her. A repeat of the 'other' wouldn't be so bad, either.

But first, Aaron. I asked at the store where I might get cell phone service. The older lady behind the counter just laughed, "Ya got three options, girl," she said, pointing down the highway to the South, "Winnemucca's a hundred-twenty-one miles that way, you'll get cell service about three-quarters of the way there," then pointed the opposite way, "or to Burns a hundred-fourteen miles. Have to be almost right in Burns, though." She let out another little chuckle, "Or down toward Winnemucca, about fifteen miles, turn right at the junction, it's only a couple hundred miles to Highway 97 between Lakeview and Bend. You'll get service about the time you hit that highway." Then she added, "Course, if you have a satellite phone like most folks here... "

Yeah, right. Not exactly a lot of need for it in Manitou Springs.

There would be no call to Aaron. I know he's going to be worried about the lack of a phone call, but there wasn't a thing I could do about it. And I'll say one more time, if he hadn't meant it, he shouldna have said it. I just hoped...

I'll admit it was a little disappointing, only one older lady had seen me in my bikini top and shorts, and I don't think she even noticed.

I got back in the van, thankfully it started right up, battery fine, and I headed North toward Frenchglen, towards... what?

12