All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 05'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
loneshotloneshot9 months ago

I’ll always be on board with more Tasha. It will be great when she and Blake start interacting more and getting friendly.

rorr82rorr829 months ago
Too short of chapters

Ive really enjoyed most parts of the story , but i dont understand why most parts are so short? Especially nonerotic or parts lacking any real sex? Why not combine nonerotic parts with a 2nd chapter? Im here to read sex stories n as is ur chapters can be way too short, even stretching 1 sex scene thru 3 dif chapters. Id give 4-5 star votes if it wasnt for how short, barely a full page at times. Other then that, its been a great story. I just hope u dont add some 3some or sex with another character that just doesnt fit the story or is forced into the story when it doesnt fit with whats been going on up to that point.

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

<3 Yay for the Tasha love!

Hardrider56Hardrider569 months ago

I like tge character development you are doing here. Seems tgere is more in everyone's past that most are keeping hidden. Nice to see them all come clean with eachother some time.

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@Hardrider <3<3<3 Thank you! Glad it's being appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't find Tasha's story. Am I just blimd, or is this a future part?

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@Anon Tasha's story ends just before/at Winter break, so her story is in the past. Check out my profile/bio to find it!

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

I like the character but she to me at least does not seam like Liam's type. She is the type of friend that you can talk about anything with.

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

@diablo I think you're the first to express that opinion, but I like it! <3

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

@rorr I had some scenes that were a bit indulgent at first, but I'm trying to visit future chapter ideas every so often to continually refine them and make sure they can be as efficient structure/story-wise as possible. As for the length, that sort of just gets determined while writing. I've had scenes I thought would be longer end up shorter, and ones that I thought were going to be short little snippets get quite long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES