All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 01'

by Tarzan-Dick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JamesSDJamesSDover 17 years ago
Silly but fun

It was a little silly, but it was fun, creative, and sexy. Nice story.

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
These tentacle stories are always so weird...

...yet still sometimes they are really good! Nice story. I especially liked the part where it tickled and teased to draw it out. Thanks for sharing.

touchetoucheover 17 years ago
Very Good!

What an intriquing story. Off to read chapter 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot story

Very hot story, and loved how the creature only teased Brandi and went further when she asked for more. I also liked how the bracelet only came to life when she was doing something sexual and starting teasing her. Loved the plot line of the story and there was very good details given throughout it. Can't wait to read the 2nd story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well done

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Dude...

-Nisr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Healthy amount of description and the people were as transfixed as i figured one would be at such an arousing site.

Good show. Hope to see more.

Da1337dudeDa1337dudeover 12 years ago
Unrealistic Characters

I'm sorry, but your story is too obviously written by a guy. No real girl would welcome an "advance" in the fashion of your monster. More likely they would be trying their hardest to find a way out. Immersion killer. A few subtle changes like adding more resistance, explaining her emotions and reasoning, or insinuating that the creature is affecting her mind would help improve the story.

P.S. I'm a guy too. I just can understand how people, including girls, think and feel. No, most girls don't want a 13 inch cock, they want pleasurable, consentual sex. Hate to break it to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was fun to read. Its a nice little fantasy and I'm a sucker for tentacles and interesting pleasure devices for women in stories anyway.

Thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

omg that was fucking awesome by far my fave please make another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous