All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 07'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sad sick people.

Why not tell stories about crippled people falling down stairs? Its just fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nothing and no one to like in this mess

Geez! At least TRY to make the story interesting or entertaining.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The friend...

The friend said to her: " I wish I had a story that hot to tell about my sex life,"!! how can a woman that "had met a black guy who was managing a couple of local nightclubs, and started having an affair with him. He got her into pills, and then harder drugs" say that? 2*

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 9 years ago
Entertaining

That's what this story is. Accept it for what it is.

Reminds me of when my wife and I entertained some of her friends, the same way.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sick story

Why does the bastard child always have to b black? Are black men the only ones who leave their bastard to be raised by someone else? This only served to make the story even more ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
192 Followers
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES