All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 07'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sick story

Why does the bastard child always have to b black? Are black men the only ones who leave their bastard to be raised by someone else? This only served to make the story even more ridiculous.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 9 years ago
Entertaining

That's what this story is. Accept it for what it is.

Reminds me of when my wife and I entertained some of her friends, the same way.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The friend...

The friend said to her: " I wish I had a story that hot to tell about my sex life,"!! how can a woman that "had met a black guy who was managing a couple of local nightclubs, and started having an affair with him. He got her into pills, and then harder drugs" say that? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nothing and no one to like in this mess

Geez! At least TRY to make the story interesting or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sad sick people.

Why not tell stories about crippled people falling down stairs? Its just fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES