The Brown Mare Pt. 02

Story Info
Two detectives investigate a gym.
1.7k words
4.28
8.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Brown Mare part 2

The next day

Rosa meets up with Jenna across the street from Pole n' Spin, both are wearing upscale casual cloths. "Well looks like we are about to climb into the belly of the beast," Rosa says as serious as she can.

"Yeah I just didn't think it would be attached to a Mr. Juice bar." Jenna says with dry sense of humor.

Pole n' Spin like all of there business are a two stories with cycles on the first floor and the poles on the second. Must be easier than trying to lug them up there. Besides some cool looking window screen graphics on the side it looks like every other gym on the street. As Jenna and Rosa enter the building they see a bubbly tan skinned female receptionist wearing athletic wear with the Pole n' Spin logo across her sizable chest and hips. Her nametag says Luka. Jenna realizing that she is not suited for this interaction lets Rosa take the lead.

Luka comes around her desk and greets the two. "Hi-Ya. Welcome to Pole n' Spin the sexy fitness gym. What can I do for you two?" Luka is super bubbly attitude is on Rosa personality type.

Rosa smiles "Hey girl. We heard this was a trendy place to be and wanted to try it out for a spin." Rosa and Luka start to laugh in that weird valley girl chuckle that takes all Jenna's effort to play along.

Luka continues. "Ok, well to get you started membership is pretty regimented, but fun! We offer a 3-month package at $1,200 or a 12-month at $3,500. We only allow users to wear our gear to make sure you are giving it your all!" She emphasized with a little fist pump. "Sessions are two hours increments 3 times a week. So what do you say?"

Rosa nonchalant says, "That sounds totes, where do we sign up." Fetching their credit cards and handing them over.

Luka says, "Great, let me process the payment and give you some forms. Oh and have some complementary organic cocoanut water." At this point she turns around and heads to her mini-fridge containing the Pole n' Spin logo. Luka instead of crouching bends at the waste, giving Jenna and Rosa a close look at her firm round ass. For a second Jenna thinks she hears a buzzing sound, but it's hard to tell over the workout music coming over the speaker system. "Ok ladies here you go handing the cocoanut water, here are forms if you don't mind filling them out upstairs. Luka leads them up the narrow stairs, but notice that as Luka walks she has a sultry sway of her hips.

When they make it to the top of the stairs, the room looks like a typical dance studio. There are about a dozen silver poles spaced out with a long wall mirror and a large flat screen with the Pole n' Spin logo slowly bouncing around the edges. Luka opens a closet by the stairs and pulls out two plastic chairs and a pair of wireless headsets. She says "While you wait and fill those out, please listen to our video company video and enjoy your drinks. I will be back in a few with the instructor."

Jenna and Rosa sit down and start to fill out the paperwork as Luka starts the video for the welcome package. After a few minutes of filling out the forms, both there heads start to swim a little, both falling back in their chairs and watch the promotional with glassy eyed stairs.

About 15 minutes later Luka returns upstairs with a cross fit jacked looking guy with a nametag reading A-Rod, to see there two newest clients are doing. As they approach they swap out the cocoanut water with clean ones and gets both ladies sitting upright. A-rod cracks out a penlight and shines it into Jenna and Rosa's eyes, then collects the barely filled out forms.

Luka asks him "So. How are they?"

A-Rod replies "They both went under fast and seem to be accepting the initial conditioning. I think they will be good candidates moving into the first stage. They can probably tolerate 20 minutes more before they get suspicious." Shining the light at their panties, a small wet outline starting to form.

Luka smiles and asks "So Luka did good? Dose Luka get a reward?" She asks with a childish demeanor.

A-Rod walks up to her and smiles as he sticks his hand down her tight athletic gear. Rubbing her warm gooey pussy, pulling out the hot pink mini vibrator. Luka shutters as he manhandles her.

"I think we have a enough time for a quick pump. Bend over bitch!" A-Rod says with a dominant tone.

Luka claps her hands and wiggles down her stretchy workout gear halfway down her thighs as A-Rod pulls out his massive member and starts to mercilessly pound her sopping pussy. Luka cries, "Thank you master, this pussy lives to serve you!"

A-Rod continues to for a few minutes of jackhammering her sopping wet hole, finally unloading into the vapid receptionist pussy. He pulls out and has her clean him off with her mouth and dries his dick on her shirt.

He then slaps her ass and says "Alright, get your slut ass cleaned up and get back to your post. I will take it from here." Luka nods her head dreamily as she waddles down stairs to the employee washroom.

He turns off the TV and removes the headsets and puts them back in the closet. Picking up the forms, he gently wakes them out of their stupor. Jenna and Rosa come too and at first are a bit disoriented.

A-Rod introduces himself as this locations manager and spin instructor. Gently shaking their hands. He looks over what they wrote down and sees Rosa has had some experience with pole dancing. "We will have you both in the same classes for the first week just to make see where your skill levels are. But first lets get you some workout gear to get you started."

Leading them to a dressing room with a wall of different sized tops and bottoms picking out two sets each. After getting dressed, A-Rod takes a few pictures for their online accounts. He explains it is where all of there home video instructions will be for practice as well as give the times of there weekly classes. Both women, still a little out of it nod and follow A-Rod down stairs. Once in the front lobby, they are left with Luka, who is now wearing a completely new blue outfit.

Luka chimes in "Thank you both for joining Pole n' Spin, I am sure you both will love this." Unexpectedly, Luka gives Janna and Rosa a hug, rubbing her still erect nipples on them in the process. This short interaction gives a small jolt of pleasure to all three women. Then she waves them goodbye.

As Jenna and Rosa walk back to the car the fog finally starts to lift from their minds. Jenna looking at her watch realizes they were in there for over an hour, and starts to make some mental notes about the facility. As they pull out of the parking deck onto the street Jenna opens up to Rosa.

Jenna driving her silver Camry, says to Rosa "That place was a little weird. I don't know how to describe it but something was off."

Rosa looking out the window replies, "I don't know, a lot of stuff seemed normal to me for a exclusive workout club. Everything looked clean and trendy. Plus I don't think there was any floor space in the building for a secret lair. Maybe we choose the wrong location?"

Jenna shakes her head, "No, something was off I just can't put my finger on it. Luka seemed to fit the model of bubbly receptionist. But some of her body language seemed. I don't know, off. Plus I think she changed her outfit completely from when we entered. I can't seem to quite remember. The other one, A-Rod seemed a little out of place for a workout club that caters to women. Usually don't they want women to make their customers more comfortable, especially for a pole dancing gym?"

As the car passed over the marina, Rosa sighed and said, "Well we weren't in there long enough to really learned much. Are first secessions are not until Monday afternoon. Lets look at these accounts and see what we can dig up oh Pole n' Spin."

After both women drove home, made some light dinner, they pulled out their computers and logged into there Pole n' Spin accounts. The webpage was pretty simple layout and buttons, information, and calendars reminders. Nothing special that someone couldn't build them selves. Though under videos there were two folders, one that said new and the other training. Clicking on new, the page had one video link with a text disclaimer to start when you are ready. When Rosa and Jenna both clicked onto the link it directed them to a private web server and started playing a video.

First there was a flashing black and white logo that said Brown Mare Productions, which faded to a few women working out to some trendy beats. After two minutes it transitioned to a few attractive ladies pole dancing in unison. At this point Jenna and Rosa were in another trance. As the beats thumped the video seemed to splice in a second video of the same women doing the same routine, except now wearing some very slutty strip club wear. Neon pink and yellow fishnet stockings, see through mesh G-strings, micro bikinis, pastes, and body stockings. The video went on like this for an hour. When the video ended, the browser closed and the original link was in Jenna and Rosa's portals replaced by a decoy video, which went over basic warm up stretches.

While the were still partially under they got up and went to the bathroom to stake a shower, stripping out of their clothing and soaking wet panties and pajamas. Once in the shower they shaved their legs and washed the pussy juices from there bodies. Each eventually got out and staggered to their underwear drawers and pulled out the closest thing to what the women in the video were wearing. For Rosa, it was a black satin thong that rode high on her hips. For Jenna it was a fire engine red pair with interact lace around the edges. Each one got into be and fell asleep thinking of erotic thoughts.

End part 2