All Comments on 'The Builder and the Housewife'

by verdant_2408

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Johnny3018Johnny301812 months ago

This sounds like being taken by force, but her body was into it and he was soon going to be into her body too!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman12 months ago

Not bad for a first attempt. Personally I think it's a bit rude to drip-feed a story in really small parts. I'd rather people finish up and publish all at once unless they're really long. But that's mostly personal taste. You do a good job of getting in Jennifer's head as her reaction build. Let's see how you sustain the momentum.

Reader1225Reader122512 months ago

Well… that was mean on the reader ;)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

1 star.

It started off well; but this went beyond non consent and straight to rape.

Think about it. With barely any prompting, he sexually assaulted a woman he barely knows in his own house. This is problematic. It means this isn’t the first time and the law of escalation also means it wouldn’t be the first time he’s killed a victim and disposed of the body. Afterall, he’s not in jail.

Jaydean409Jaydean40912 months ago

I hope this is only the first chapter!!!! Ignore the moralists!! The difference between non- consent and rape would be what?? Please continue and make it even nastier!!!

verdant_2408verdant_240812 months agoAuthor

Dear All Readers who provided feedback: thank you so much :) I am sorry for any mistakes I made, but as I mentioned I am posting on Literotica for the very first time. Originally my plan was to post part 1 and part 2 together but there was just a little bit of editing left for part 2. So very, very sorry for the wait. Hopefully part 2 will be published soon.

MjbsmithMjbsmith10 months ago

Well I liked it. And Whackdoodle, non consent is rape, no difference. If a fantasy story about rape bothers you, the same is true for non consent, stop rationalizing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverdant_2408@verdant_2408
I have been reading short stories on Literotica for more than 5 years and decided to finally write some of my own.