The Bully and the Brat: Blackmailed

Story Info
Jeff blackmails Rod and gets Anna for the night.
25.2k words
4.37
25.3k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-+-+-

Bully and the Brat: Blackmailed.

Rod and Cindy never planned to have children; the two even talked of retiring in Europe. The thought of children only came to life when Rod's doctor found a small tumor in his prostate. It was a quick removal surgery that sparked a new chapter of life for the two college soulmates. They were both adventurous and decided to try a new lifestyle.

Even though they conceived their first child only six months ago, life stayed the same for them. Both keep thriving in their professions and still enjoyed their old, adventurous lifestyle, thanks to Cindy's niece, who had quit working to become their full-time nanny.

Anna changed diapers and refilled bottles. When the baby awoke at night, Anna rocked him back to sleep. Even though she had never been around an infant, she quickly grew attached.

Anna would never tell Rod, Cindy, or anyone else, but the pair weren't the best parents. Even though they were way better than her mother, they lacked the time and effort it took to care for a child.

Cindy returned to work quickly after Josh and Rod had taken no time off for the birth of his first child. Anna assumed his job at the law firm was tiring, and he was focusing on the funds it would take to raise his child.

Cindy enjoyed her work as well. Bright equipment and even brighter people filled the gym she owned and operated, even without her training and supervision. The couple was so work-focused that they had not noticed their new neighbor had moved in.

Anna was getting the mail the first time she saw the man next door. He was doing yard work in a simple pair of shorts and a baseball cap. He was shirtless, with thick brown hair covering his chest, and his arms were long and ample. His muscles flexed each time he swung the large ax at the helpless pine tree in his yard.

Anna found herself gawking as he worked on forcefully breaking down the tree. He served aggression with each thrust that made his labor somewhat alluring. He finally paused and made eye contact with her, and Anna felt her soul leave her body.

"Oh, God. Shit. Shit," Anna mumbled, turning her head.

One glimpse at Jeffrey Anderson and Anna had goosebumps that pricked her skin. Keeping her head down, she hurried back to the front door.

Jeff dropped the ax at his feet to walk across the yard. He had noticed her last week, pushing a stroller, and was pleased she was alone this afternoon.

"Wait!" Jeff yelled.

His walk turned into a sprint as she kept her quick stride toward the door. Anna had made it to the porch when Jeff plucked her arm, whirling her to face him.

"Why are you running from me?"

"I...I ha--"

"You babysit around here? I saw you with a kid," he questioned, bringing his other hand to her stunned face.

Anna was just as soft as he remembered. But she quickly twisted out of his grasp and away from his touch.

"Leave."

Jeff laughed heartily at her dismissal, but his eyes drifted lustfully up and down her body. The modest shorts and t-shirt did nothing to hide the body he knew was underneath.

"I've missed you," he smiled.

Jeff was leaner than she had remembered, with a toned flat stomach. His biceps bulged as he folded his arms across his chest.

"I know you missed me as well. You haven't let anyone touch what's mine, have you?" Jeff inquired arrogantly.

Anna's heart pounded, despising his smug hairy face, "Leave, or I'll call the police."

Deputies might not have been sufficient in duty in her old neighborhood, but in this area, there were always security guards riding around. He might have pulled his stunts at her old job, but not here in this gated community, under the protection of her aunt and uncle.

Jeff stepped closer as if he would grab her again.

"I'm not leaving unless you have what you owe me."

"This is private property!" Anna yelled, hastily entering the house.

Once inside and locked up, she checked the blinds. Jeff was still on the porch, curiously looking at the home. He knocked on the door, and she rushed to grab her phone, ready to call the police if he tried to enter. Marty's warning that the man was insane crept into her mind, worsening her anxiety.

Anna kept to herself in her room once Rod returned home. All she could think about was her encounter with her former boss. His big body had once been on her, and his thick cock had once been in her mouth and pussy. It all gave her the creeps, yet the thought of her first and last orgasms made her blush.

Anna tried focusing on the television until she heard some noise downstairs. Quickly she jumped up from the bed to see about Josh, breaking halfway down the steps when she heard Jeff's deep laugh.

"Fuck," she murmured.

"There she is," Rod informed.

Feeling self-conscious in her loungewear, Anna tried pulling the cropped shirt down as she descended. She came down and face to face with the only person on earth she hated.

Jeff fought the urge to take her right there. His cock jumped at seeing his prize at the end of the staircase. Her hair was in a messy bun bunched at the top of her head, and tight shorts revealed the plump pussy he had craved for months. He couldn't help but notice each part of the woman. The last eight months made him grow fonder of her curves. Her soft brown skin peeking from the gap on her torso made him smile.

Jeff had gone so far as to fuck a few Spanish women to rid himself of his need for this one. It didn't work.

"You know Jeffery Anderson? He owns that store you used to work at, uhm?" Rod snapped his fingers and looked toward Jeff.

"A&J Furniture. Anna was a good solid employee. I need more like her. You are coming back, right?" Jeff asked, bringing his hand up to his salt-and-pepper chin.

Anna stood frozen, glancing between the two. He wasn't supposed to be here. She had left him and the shameful memories behind.

"What good luck. I bought the house next door." Jeff kept his eyes on her, "It's so fortunate to see you again, Little girl. What was your reason for your quick departure? I thought you would at least give me a notice."

Rod frowned, "Anna, I thought you said he told you...."

"I'm going to check on Josh," she said before taking off inside the nursery.

Jeff chuckled as she ignored them to walk quickly into another room.

"Is she okay?" He glanced to Rod for an explanation.

Rod chuckled lightly, "Oh, she's just shy. I tell her always you have to be assertive. I had her a job at my firm, but Anna's been helping a lot with the baby." He spilled some of his drink and laughed, "She's taking care of all of us, really."

"Oh, I see, a sexy maid," Jeff commented, biting his lip.

"Oh, no. Um, that's family. Anna is my wife's niece."

"She's still sexy," Jeff winked at Rod, "She's got a cute little ass on her."

Rod chuckled nervously, taking a large gulp of his gin mixture.

Anna sat in the rocking chair, cradling back and forth, trying to catch her breath as she pried into the men's conversation.

"So, how do you like it so far?" Rod asked, changing the subject, "What do you think of the neighborhood?"

"I've spent a great deal of time looking for the right community. I purchased that one a few months back, but I didn't think it would need so much work," Jeff complained, "I just officially moved in last week."

"We just got this place in order, and we've been here a decade. Old houses are a steal but need so much maintenance. Do you have a wife? Kids?"

"God, no, I hate children. Women, I can tolerate them in spells. They talk too much and spend too much money. If their hand is on your cock you best believe the other is in your back pocket, am I right?" Jeff chuckled deeply.

Anna rolled her eyes as her uncle joined in on the laughter.

"Yeah, I've been married to mine for over a decade, a lot of ups and downs." Rod tightly smiled.

"Hell, I salute you for having two to deal with." Jeff patted his shoulder, "Especially if they walk around like that. Hmm, crop tops are my weakness," he added, loud enough for Anna to hear.

Anna stayed in the nursery attending to Josh until Cindy arrived home shortly after. She walked in with her hair tied in a tight ponytail. Her toned body was tightly wrapped in a yoga fit. Jeff was surprised. Rod wasn't a stunner, but damn if he didn't have a bombshell of a wife. Cindy had crossed his radar, and his cock responded with enthusiasm.

Licking his lips, Jeff stood like a Greek God. He appeared ultra-relaxed in a rough cut-off t-shirt revealing bulky arms. He greeted his neighbor's wife with a dazzling smile.

"Well, hello there, neighbor."

"Cin, this is Jeff. He just moved next door." Rod introduced.

Cindy glanced at her husband before centering back on his broad chest and nodding. The six-foot-four-inch man made her knees weak, but she gave a small smile, extending her hand.

"Hello."

"It's nice to meet you," Jeff uttered, patting her narrow shoulder with his other palm, "Jeffrey Anderson."

"Cindy, I'm, um, his wife."

"I was telling Jeff everything we've done with this place." Rod began.

Cindy nodded and eyed his alluring frame. His eyes had a sparkle that shone against the dim light in the foyer. She noticed his full beard was thick but neatly trimmed and enhanced his olive cheeks. His eyes squinted when he smiled.

"Oh," Rod snapped his fingers, "The new roof forgot about that. We spent a fortune but got it done while we were in Beijing."

"You two travel?"

"Hell, before the baby, we used to go worldwide and....."

Cindy was not focused on her husband's rambling. She examined Jeff's dominant body. He appeared to have abs under the loosely fit shirt. She eyed his crotch momentarily before roaming down at his toned calves and large feet. She wondered what gym he attended but was too timid to ask. Swallowing down her desire for her new sexy neighbor, Cindy stepped into the nursery.

Anna was wide-eyed and ready to tell her aunt everything, "Cindy, that is-"

Cindy interrupted with equally wide eyes, "Did you see him? Oh my god, he's mmm."

"I know him, he-" Anna started.

Cindy placed her finger over her lips and peeped around the door frame for another glimpse. His large hand went to his jaw as he gave a hearty laugh. She could feel the heat rising and bit her lip.

"He is something," she whispered, "Those hands."

Anna rolled her eyes; Jeff wasn't that handsome, especially once he opened his foul mouth. The thought of his mouth reminded her of his tongue, and she softened a bit. His presence, for now, seemed innocent, a stranger wanting to meet his neighbors. Anna took a deep breath. Maybe she was narcissistic to believe that he had only come to expose her thievery.

"Jeffrey Anderson," Cindy thought, "Where do I know him from?"

"He's an asshole," Anna explained, "He used to be my boss at the furniture store, and-'

"Jesus, why in the world did you quit," Cindy mumbled.

"Huge dick."

"You've seen it?"

"What? No, well, I meant, he's a dick. Like a really mean guy. He bullied me while I was there, and I left because-"

"Umhmm, Feed him for me?" Cindy

whispered before leaving Anna to join the pair in the foyer.

Anna nodded, deciding she would tell her aunt only if he decided to toy with her again.

Jeff had yet to move from near the staircase when Anna walked out. He didn't look her way, fiddling with his hands in his pocket and listening as Rod talked. She gave him an apologetic smile as she passed him to go upstairs.

"Anna banana," Jeff chuckled and called her out before she could get away. His hand clutched hers, lightly pulling her toward him.

"How do you two know each other?"

"Anna used to work at the store. She's one hard-working little girl, very sneaky, though."

Anna wasn't sure what to say and glanced at her Aunt, who smiled broadly.

"Anna's mom is in prison, so she's staying with us," her aunt announced, causing her face to blush with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Jeff whispered; his tone was full of concern that Anna didn't buy.

"I'm going upstairs...." Anna said, trying to pull away from his hold on her wrist.

Cindy smiled at Jeff, "Anna doesn't drink, but she is great at making mixed drinks. Anna, you should make Jeff one of those Marguerite things."

"I'm fine. I am more of a straight shot type of guy," Jeff winked at Cindy, his hand still holding tightly onto her niece.

Rod beamed, "Same, man, I've got a great aged scotch," he turned to leave but stopped in his tracks, "Cin, where do you keep it?"

Rolling her eyes, Cindy followed her husband to the kitchen area.

Jeff centered on Anna with a broader smile.

"What the fuck are you doing here," Anna harshly whispered, "I'll give you the money if you just leave."

"Now, why would I leave when your beautiful family is being so hospitable? They seem to be nice straight-laced people. I wonder if they know a stealing little brat is living under their roof?"

"I...." Anna looked down, suddenly realizing they were holding hands. She tried to pull back, but he hauled her closer to his chest. His eyes had a cheerful air that made her grit her teeth.

"Daddy missed that wet little pussy," Jeff smirked, grasping her waist and lifting her to face to his.

Anna didn't want to cause a scene but wiggled her torso defiantly. "Put me down," she whimpered.

"I bet you missed this," Jeff pushed her closer, lapping his tongue against her neck.

Anna squirmed against his chest, "Uh, Put me down, stop, umm."

"If I were you, I'd lock your door tonight." Jeff smiled, "Because I am fucking you again, little girl."

Mouth wide, Anna pushed his smug face before jerking away to hurry upstairs. Once inside her room, she locked the door. Heart beating out of her chest, she leaned against the door frame. She would have felt safer if she didn't feel so fucking horny.

+

-

+

From that day on, Anna's former boss became a regular around the Taylor house. Jeff and Rod spent most weekends drinking heavily, and after Cindy stopped breastfeeding, she joined in on the fun. Anna took care of their son, cooked, and cleaned. She filled drinks and cleaned spills while they enjoyed their company.

Anna rarely left the house other than to check the mail. She found joy in online shopping and the daily delivery of oversized packages. Rod and Cindy both had given her their credit cards, always requesting she order them things online. She had become their live-in nanny, maid, and personal shopper. It didn't bother her since they also told her to buy anything she needed. She didn't have money but lived a very comfortable lifestyle now with her aunt and uncle's support.

Anna walked outside to sign for a package from the attractive delivery man. He delivered to the house so often, and they had become close, and he even helped bring in the heavy box, showing her his skills.

"You're really strong," Anna giggled.

He smiled at her and chuckled nervously, "Eh, not really, but I gotta help out the pretty girls."

"Thank you," she grinned, adjusting her long curly hair to topple over her shoulder.

"You're welcome. I know you'll have a bigger one next week," he winked.

Anna beamed as she watched him sprint back toward his truck. She bit her lip and wondered what his package looked like. The screen door was almost closed when she felt a big hand grab her wrist and pull her back outside.

"What the fuck!" Anna yelled in shock.

"Watch your mouth, girl," Jeff scolded.

"You scared me. Let my arm go."

"Who the fuck was that?"

Anna smirked, "My boyfriend."

"Yeah, fucking, right," Jeff chuckled. "Why should you be frightened by me? I should be afraid of you, your kind, thievery gangs, and cartels. Let's not forget the little shit you pulled at the hotel, taking my kindness for weakness."

Anna chuckled bitterly, "Aw, was that the first piece of pussy you ever got?"

"I earned it from the millions you stole from my store. I should tell Rod before you milk him dry," Jeff ranted defiantly.

Anna turned up her nose. She wasn't in a gang or taking advantage of her family's kindness.

"You're a racist, asshole," Anna scowled, trying to yank her wrist away from his stronghold, "Let my arm go."

"Anna, Anna, Anna," Jeff chuckled, "If that's even your real name. You are full of lies."

"And you are full of shit. You need to leave me alone."

"I didn't come here for you, Princess," Jeff smiled, "Is Rod home yet?"

"No, he doesn't get off until tonight. Let my arm go," she said calmly, reaching for the doorknob.

"Let's go inside," Jeff grabbed the door handle, "I need to use the phone."

"No!" Anna closed the door, standing straighter and barely reaching his chest.

"I can't let you in."

"What are you, their guard dog, now?" Jeff snickered, "Little Chihuahua?"

The adorable grimace on her face made him chuckle as he reached for the doorknob, "Move, girl."

"No," She sneered, popping his hand from the door, "You can't go into someone else's home when they are not there."

"Why not?" Jeff asked, peering down at her, amused.

"You just can't."

Jeff laughed, and Anna squealed as his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Put me down!"

"I told you to move, little bitch."

Quickly moving her body to the side, Jeff entered the house, leaving her on the porch. The gesture provoked her anger causing her face to flush with humiliation. She seethed, furiously kicking the door before going back inside.

Jeff was already talking with someone on the house phone. He gave her a wink, holding the phone to his ear. He eyed her hungrily, licking his lips as he listened to the other person talking. She gave him a look of disgust, flipping her middle finger up.

"Dammit! So when is he coming?'' Jeff shouted into the receiver, turning to face the refrigerator, "I don't give a fuck! I don't have a goddamn day, man."

Anna glared at him with suspicion, knowing no one used those anymore.

"Alright. Don't call this number back!" he exclaimed before slamming the receiver down.

Focusing his eyes on Anna, Jeff shook his head, "You shouldn't be in this house alone," he advised, pointing toward her.

"You shouldn't be yelling. Josh is asleep," Anna countered, turning away from his intense gaze.

"Do you have your gangster boyfriends come over, fuck them while Rod and Cindy are at work?" He asked accordingly before chuckling, "Or am I still the only one you let play with it."

Anna's face scrunched, "That is none of your business, and you can leave now."

"You've probably been passed around as much as your slutty friend Marsha."

Anna folded her arms, scowling at him, "Is that any way to speak about your girlfriend."

"Are you jealous? Marsha has a decent head game." His tongue grazed over his teeth, staring at her with amusement, "She should have taught you some things before you left. How to suck dick, for one."

"Fuck you. Why don't you go suck one, bitch."

Chuckling, Jeff rubbed his jaw. His interest peeked yet again. She wasn't his type, but he liked her feisty demeanor. Her tits were almost nonexistent under her plain gray t-shirt. But her crescent-shaped hips caused his cock to push against his boxers.

Oddly, Jeff wanted her to be his wife. She didn't like him, he was evident of that, but she needed money, and he needed a wife. He would pay her to be sweet for a few months for his family, then dump her with his last name and a few thousand dollars to it. He wouldn't have to worry about the women in his life bickering over a ring because he would give it to someone who didn't want it.

"Alright, you've had your phone call. Now, go," Anna ordered, "Josh will be up in a few minutes, and I don't have time to deal with you both."

"Are you calling me a baby?" Jeff chuckled.

"You were throwing a temper tantrum over the phone."

"I can't wait to fuck you again," Jeff boldly disclosed, standing to his feet.

123456...8