The Bully and the Brat: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff continued his controlled kisses, spreading them against each part of her valley. His tongue looped around her clit. He smiled at her quaking thighs. Her face was softened now, inclined for an eruption. He held leverage, knowing her little clit was jumping for a release.

"Ooh, ah," Anna unconsciously moaned in appreciation, bucking her hips for more.

His tease was torture, and the heat gathered around her clit, deliciously thawing her into the bed. She wanted to beg and plead for her button to be licked and flicked. But her pride wouldn't allow her to take part in his evil.

Jeff stopped, lifting his head to examine her awed expression. Using two fingers, he toyed with her swollen clit. Her thighs twitched from the minor pleasure.

"You okay?" he asked.

Anna nodded quickly, her breathing raggedy, "Umm, hmm."

"Do you want me to kiss here?" Jeff asked, placing his fingertip directly on her swollen bud.

Anna backed down and swallowed before shrugging. Declining her head, she took deeper breaths as his finger slithered against her outer lips, which spread out from her intense arousal.

"Oh, UH," Anna hissed, grasping his forearm.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Jeff smiled, "I just want to make you feel good, baby."

Anna's voice was husky despite her denial, "I'm not your baby."

With a frustrated sigh, Jeff inched away from her clit to place his raunchy kisses against her thigh, which was equally pleasant but torture on her suffering snatch.

Anna forgo the pressure building. She wanted it back. A part of her wanted to shove him away and resolve her sexual issues alone, and another wanted to participate in her ravishment.

Jeff was heavy-handed with a pop to her sweeping cunt.

"Ah! Oh," Anna became wide-eyed from the pleasure sting, "Mm, don't hurt me."

"Why not. I'm a drunk old pervert, remember?"

Anna arched her spine and groaned from another swat to her precious flower, "Hmm, shit."

Another swat on her cunt took her breath away and became a pleasure of an experience.

"Uh, oh, god," she wailed.

"I bet you want to cum for this pervert, huh?" Jeff asked with a chuckle.

"Uhuh, No," came Anna's raspy decline.

"You know good and damn well you want to cum, little slut," Jeff teased.

"I'm not your slut!" Anna shouted, leaning up with an adorable scowl.

Jeff pushed her back onto the mattress. His palm brushed roughly against her vulva before smacking against her raw clitoris, causing it to pulse with need.

The pain and pleasure combo made her pussy leakage increase, and her nipples harden against the silky fabric.

Jeff licked his lips. Her cunt was enticing despite his need to deny her. He slipped his finger over her rosy clit and teased as her legs trembled around his face.

"You don't want it, but you need it, don't you?" he smirked.

Anna shook her head, not wanting to say it and give him the power he craved.

"Come on. Just say it. You might as well indulge me, sweetheart."

Anna rasped, "Fuck you."

"You mean little bitch," Jeff chuckled, sliding a thick finger inside her creamy opening.

"Hmm, fuck. Oh," Her hips twitched with another pop on her sensitive clit.

The meager pleasure was unforgettable, quickly melting her resentment. Anna pushed up, gobbling his thick finger, "Hmm, uhh, oh...."

Her hand instinctively went to her clit to rub away the harsh tension.

Jeff popped her hand before twisting her wrist away, "You don't touch it without my permission."

Anna crawled with passion, unable to control her need to be stuffed. She bit her lip to keep from calling him something unsavory. Her cunt was not satisfied with his minor toying.

Jeff removed his finger and placed it to her mouth, "Taste it."

Trembling, Anna swallowed hard before allowing his finger to slide around her tongue.

"This pussy is mine, Anna."

"It will never be yours," she whispered.

"Are you sure about that?" Jeff chuckled.

Jeff used one hand to push her thigh apart, brushing roughly against her clit.

Anna squirmed, feeling an intense flood of moisture that coated her entire mound. She was so wet and excited.

"Hmm, oh, my, god, uhhh, shit."

"You want to cum for me, don't you, little bitch?" Jeff smiled.

"Oooh, god. No." she moaned, placing a dipping arch into her back and rearing up for more.

Mouth watering, Jeff drove into her snatch and attacked her tiny clit with flaps and flicks. Her flavor was delicious, and her body thawed. Anna gasped at his pulsing tongue and reached for his head to push him further down.

"Hmm, yea, ah, oh, my...."

Her thighs clenched around his head while floods of powerful sensations caused her to whimper out. A complete spasm occurred on the tip of his foul tongue, blowing her fragile mind from reality.

"Oh, god, umm, my god!" Anna squealed and squeezed his hand, quaking from the sudden release. "Oh, my, hmmm...."

Moving up, Jeff shifted to mount her sloppy little cunt. He slammed into her void, filling

her pussy with every inch of his cock. He rolled his hips while her eyes remained closed and her mouth opened in awe.

"Uhhm, oh."

Jeff declined his head and spread kisses against her cheek, "I know you love how I work this, little pussy. You get so fucking wet for Daddy."

"Uhh. mm No, oh, no, no...." Anna felt the need to groan and quickly covered her mouth.

Jeff placed her hand above her head, his cock lagging against her hot spot. The pace of his thrusts was gently melting.

"Ah, Ohhh!"

Anna was in turmoil. She could handle his cruelty, but these slow, tender strokes were magical. She yearned to kiss his lips but kept her eyes shut tight, imagining anyone else was causing this pleasure. His soft whispers against her ear made her whimper in protest, even with her cunt spilling honey on his elongated shaft.

"That's it, baby. I want you to cum for me. And only me," Jeff urged in a silky tone against her forehead, "Cum for me, baby."

Anna shook her head, but her body was enjoying the heights of pleasure, and her mouth dropped, spewing the sexy whimpers he craved.

"Oooh, oh, umm, hmm."

"You love it, and I can feel how much you love it," Jeff explained, rocking faster inside her loosening void.

"Mmm, no. I don't want this," Anna wiggled from the beginning of an orgasm, which would produce more telltale signs of her arousal, "Ooh, my uh. Ah, stop... please."

"You don't have to fight it, baby," Jeff reminded her with a long tongue stroke to her neck, "I know how to please, this pussy. It's mine. You want me to have it?"

Anna whined and held his body closer as a series of erotic events took fold in her cunt. Her eyes popped open from the rush of pleasure. God, his cock was excellent, and she knew whatever he was doing, her body couldn't fight it.

"Hmm, fuck, this pussy belongs to me," Jeff murmured, slipping faster inside her dripping cunt.

A spurt of pleasure was the last straw. His hot breath against her hair added to the warming sensation in her chest.

"Mm, Ohhh, it feels so good," Anna confessed with a low whimper.

When his head turned in surprise, she attacked his lips with wanton kisses and pushed his head closer. His hefty body against hers felt terrific, and for a moment, her whole being was enjoying it. Jeff couldn't take her submission for long. He had craved her passion, and now that it was here, he couldn't grasp it as his nuts filled with an urge.

"Oh, fuck, shit," Jeff breathed against his cheek, "You love my cock?"

"Hm, Oh, yes, uh, yes."

Anna wrapped her short limbs around his waist and allowed him to coat her walls warmly. He stopped stroking to kiss her lips. Her breathing was off balance, and she gazed at him momentarily before frowning.

"I want you, baby," Jeff whispered against her lips before sucking her neck, "Why are you trying to run from my love."

Her forehead was sweaty, and she felt uncomfortable with his softening cock lingering in her gap. Anna wiggled from his mount. She couldn't believe herself and grew upset at falling into his trap.

"Get up," she breathed, pushing his chest.

"Relax, baby," he cooed.

"You're finished. So, get off me," Anna wiggled beneath him, no longer aroused by her sweet title.

"I think I am falling in love."

"You don't love me, so get off me," Anna pushed his chest, doing minor damage to his bulky frame.

Jeff shook his head, bending to brush his lips against her chin, "I don't want to."

"Get up!"

Frustrated and far too close to folding against his warmth, Anna slithered away. She expected him to pull her back, but he watched as she hopped off the bed to freshen up. She slammed the bathroom door with all her might. Taking a few deep breaths, she cursed herself for getting a kick out of his cock.

When she returned, Jeff sat in bed, resting his head against the large headboard. He had flipped on the television. His olive-toned body took on a bluish hue from the illumination. He looked relaxed and far too sensual. Anna felt butterflies flutter but shook them off to keep her sad expression. She parked a seat on the edge of the large bed and backed up against the headboard. Folding her arms across her chest, she looked toward the boring sports game.

"Stop pouting and come here," Jeff groaned, grabbing her ankle-length slip and hauling her into his arms.

Anna grudgingly obliged and scooted against his warm body. His palm raked along her back, and she tried not to admire his spoon. She twitched with anxiety as his fingers pressed against her scalp. It was a soothing massage, but she didn't want this.

"Will you fucking relax?" Jeff chuckled, inching her closer in his embrace, "You are such a stuffy little bitch."

Anna tried to remove herself from his hold after the name-calling, but Jeff's left arm had more power than her 120lb body. Jeff was the last person she wanted to cuddle with. But, It was a tedious agenda after multiple orgasms. Her mind wondered why this torture seemed so sweet. His embrace was nothing her mind wanted, but her body molded to his in this condition.

Anna yawned. Her eyes faltered to slits, and before long, her arm settled around his stomach.

Jeff looked down and got chill bumps from her presence. He wasn't sure what it was about her defiance but god, she could take a spanking. Bending, he placed a tender kiss against her crown and relaxed back to enjoy his afternoon delight.

+

Anna awoke with a pool of drool sweeping from her mouth onto Jeff's hard stomach. She sat up, realizing it could be over now. The clock sadly read 10:30. With two more hours to spare, she avoided his face and hurried back into her sleeping position. Her eyes peeked open to see not only was Jeff awake, but his cock was up and running. She gave a snore.

His cock sprung back and forth with the ruling before he nudged her arm and spoke, "Suck it."

Remaining quiet, Anna gave another fake snore to keep up her facade.

"Anna!"

She jumped and scowled at his handsome face. His deep chuckle filled the room. He pushed her small head toward his cock.

"Suck it, Sleeping Beauty," he cooed.

Anna didn't argue and suckled his tip with reverence. She bobbed against his shaft as his eyes stayed glued to the sports game. Growing bored, she realized she was getting nowhere near the base nor pleasing him enough to grunt or groan.

Plopping his cock from her mouth, Anna pouted, "How long do I have to suck it?"

"Until I cum," Jeff tiredly replied, slumping further to get comfortable.

"I am not good enough for that."

"Yeah, I know," Jeff chuckled and nudged her head toward his cock, "Keep sucking slut."

Anna gasped, her brows creased in frustration, "I am not a slut."

Jeff menacingly laughed, "If you want your Uncle to keep his house, I suggest you shut the fuck up and suck my cock."

Remembering her duty, Anna returned to his cock and attempted to take him further into her mouth. She bobbed and jerked his shaft until a subtle groan escaped his lips. Her main goal was milking his cock.

Jeff chuckled, pushing her hair out of her face and eyeing her heated stare.

"That's it, work that tongue."

Anna dropped her hand, increasing her tongue swirls, "Mmmhmm," came her muffled response.

Anna would do anything to stop sucking. Her jaws hurt, and her tongue was numb. His cock felt like a rock in her mouth. She hummed against his shaft and tried to suck as deep as possible without gagging.

Jeff shifted his legs further, rubbing her frizzy curls, "Good girl."

Anna wasn't sure why his comment caused a rush. She fastened her lips around his cock and bobbed, keeping her eyes glued to his passion. She grabbed his balls with reasonable effort.

"Woah, shit!" Jeff popped her hand, "Gentle, little girl."

Keeping her tongue working, Anna pulled away and settled her hand on his solid thigh. Spit gathered in the corners of her mouth before falling to his balls. She used her tongue to glide over his cock head while it rested inside her mouth. She felt his thigh tense and wondered if she was any closer to making him cum.

His grip tightened on her scalp before his other hand reached to hold the other side of her head. Jeff thrust into her mouth but was interrupted as Anna withdrew his cock to cough.

"You are the worst cock sucker." Jeff teased.

Anna held her head in her hands and drew deep, frustrated breaths.

"Hey, now," Jeff cooed, pulling her toward him, "Don't start fucking crying."

His hand swiped against her back. It was a comforting control that Anna wished wasn't so pleasant.

"Get up here and ride me," Jeff smiled, "I don't have much longer with you, pretty girl. Give me my pussy."

Anna wanted to tell him it didn't belong to him. Instead, she straddled his waist and looked upon his face with a pout.

"Come on, little princess, one more time," Jeff lifted her and settled his cock into her warm nature.

The coercion of his cock pulled both her tiny pussy lips and heartstrings in one long stroke. Anna touched his chest, sliding her head away from his view. She didn't want him to see her mouth drop in pleasure. But Jeff could feel her body slowly molding to him, her spine curving to settle against his throbbing dick.

Reaching his hand to her face, Jeff pushed her cheek toward him. He needed to see her expressions, the awed looks as she bit her lip to keep from expressing her thrill. Jeff had been with shy women and sluts of all kinds but never had bribed a woman to bed. The charge of it sent blood rushing to this cock, and he thrust harder into her opening.

Anna gasped and rolled her eyes, grasping the hair on his chest, "Oh. Mm, uhh."

"Open your fucking eyes, and look at me," Jeff rasped, sliding into her silky folds with a vengeance for the reluctant girl.

Anna shook her head but groaned as a spark coursed through her veins, "Ohh, mmm. Ah, uhhhm."

"You love cumming on my cock, little slut, but you won't admit it, will you?" Jeff groaned, pushing up and bringing her petite body with him.

Anna whimpered. His cock was pushed to the hilt and caused discomfort.

"Fuck you," she breathed against his lips, "I hate you."

Jeff couldn't fathom that confession. Her cunt was dripping honey down to his balls, and her eyes held too much fascination for where she knew he would take her body.

"You hate me, huh?"

"Oooh, yes. Hmm, yes."

Without a word, Jeff fluttered his lips against hers, correcting her statement of hate.

Falling more profoundly into his pleasure trap, Anna wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed his kiss. She ground against his lap and worked her hips with a seduction she never knew. His hands caressed her back, slowly moving down her hips to control the tempo. He wanted to hit her G-spot and flood his lap with juice.

Anna squealed at the intense pleasure before biting his bottom lip and moving to spread kisses against his bearded cheeks. It felt so amazing. She was feeling each inch he delivered. An explosion was on the way, clouding her reality and making this sex wanted.

"You're mine, Anna," Jeff whispered against her lips, "Tell me this pussy belongs to me."

Like a hypnotized puppet, Anna whimpered against his jaw. His hands clawed her ass, sending her bouncing against his hard cock. His voice sounded again in a whisper that urged her to surrender her pride. She couldn't take it anymore. The peak of bliss was coming strong, and her mind was erotic mush.

"Tell me, baby. I know you want to cum on my cock."

With a rasp, she admitted her place, "Umm, hmm. Ohh, yes. Oh, fuck I wanna cum."

A spurt of appetite took over as Jeff popped his thick palms against her ass. With a loud guttural howl, Anna moved frantically, propelling herself for more. She let her tits fly up and down as she rode his cock to nirvana.

"Uh, shit! Uhh, mmm."

Jeff blasted his palms onto her ass and smiled, "Are you Daddy's little slut?"

Without a second thought, Anna blurted, "Yes, hmm, yes, yes. Mm, uhh, Daddy!"

Jeff's ego rested against his chest, and he hauled her petite body to his side.

"Take that slip off and spread your legs."

Hurriedly, Anna removed the loose silky fabric and tossed it to the floor. Her nakedness was a delight, and she didn't hold on to her old insecurities. Ignoring her slightly plump stomach, she stretched her legs out with hopes his face would dive into her valley.

Jeff mounted her, pushing her legs until her toes touched the headboard.

Anna resisted his hold.

"Wait. Mm, I..."

"Relax," Jeff urged, slipping inside her exposed hole.

He got halfway inside, and Anna shivered. Her thighs were hurting from his firm grip and the uncomfortable position mixed with the uncertainty of what he was doing.

"Hmm, stop," she whispered, "I...."

Jeff gently stroked deeper and watched her innocent face twist. Her subtle pleas for him to halt caused a rush like none other.

"This pussy is mine, Anna."

It was a complex task, but she tried to shake her head. His cock was hitting places her mind knew nothing about. All she could do was groan as he swiveled his hips and challenged her body to erupt.

"Fuck. Ooh, fuck," Jeff moaned, sweeping his eyes down to see his cock lost inside her.

Jeff let go of one thigh. Using his fingers, he tossed them against her swollen clit. Her cries of pleasure were enough to make him lose his nut. He worked her loosening cunt with vigor, popping harder against every pleasure spot he could find.

Anna squirmed, bucked, and screamed, feeling the sensations so intense. His hand popped against her face, and she opened her eyes to his primal demeanor. It was a frightening sight made erotic by his alluring eyes.

"You love it," Jeff arrogantly announced, "Tell me you love this cock, slut."

"Ooh, hmm," Anna groaned from the harsh jabs against her half-bloomed flower.

Rolling his hips, Jeff slowed to a sensual pace. He declined his head and seared a kiss on her lips. Pulling back, he demanded her submission once more with dominant sovereignty.

"Say it, you little bratty bitch. You know you love Daddy's cock," Jeff ordered with a rasp.

Anna was slowly losing herself once more. His slow grinds sent butterflies flying in her gut. She loved it. It was everything, the dirty names, his hands gripping her shoulder, and his cock stabbing into her hole.

"Tell me you love this cock," Jeff ordered frantically.

Before she could answer, his head went down to nibble her aching nipples. Jeff bit them, tugging her fresh buds with craving. He had waited months for this pussy and desired to ruin it, making it his own.

"Fuck, ooh, shit." Jeff groaned, feeling her cunt tighten around his shaft.

He peered down at her face. A simple smirk painted her plump lips. Anna knew what she was doing.

"Stop," Jeff warned, attempting to back out of her clutch.

His grip gave away, and his body plunged onto her. He hid his face in her neck and tried to stroke slowly, but his nut was building up too strong to fight. He had stopped moving to lap his tongue across her neck and bide his time. But her cunt was ruthless and clasped his shaft as her hips moved around.

1...345678