The Bully and the Brat: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't."

"Oh, I will."

"The hell you are. I will never-"

Jeff took a few steps toward her, ending her words. Anna backed up into the island counter.

"Go, or I'll call--"

"Who? I live in this neighborhood. You are a visitor." Jeff smirked, "A maid."

"I am not a fucking maid, you ass hole!"

"Watch it, girl." Jeff stepped closer, and Anna used both hands to push his enormous chest.

"Get out!"

"Oh, stop. You know you want me."

"I don't want anything from you. You need to leave, please," Anna said, her voice breaking, losing composure as he stepped closer.

"I want everything from you," Jeff said, sticking his tongue out and letting it graze over his thick mustache, "You know you want me."

Anna could feel the heartbeat on her clit as he brushed his fingers against her cheek. He took a moment to examine her angry facial features. His caresses caused her sore eyes to soften to a longing gaze. He still had it, he reasoned, and Anna was playing hard to get.

"You are adorable when you get angry," Jeff smiled.

Anna shook her head.

"Yeah, you are," he chuckled, "Look at what you've done."

His brown eyes flickered and peeked down at his hardened meat. Anna had to be blind not to see it. It was more noticeable through thin shorts, and it jumped at attention for her. Anna found herself enticed by it. She was weak and quickly averted her eyes back to his face. He grasped her hand, bringing it to his bulge. Her heart pounded, feeling her first and last cock in the flesh. It was large and swollen. Anna wouldn't deny it wasn't good, but she wouldn't admit it.

"Don't be shy. You've touched it before. You remember cuming on it, don't you?"

He pushed closer, and she could feel the heat from his torso near her face. His presence was confusing and so tantalizingly brutal.

"You remember riding my face, too, cumming all over my beard. I had that little pussy so fucking wet, and I had you screaming my name. What is it you called me, little brat? Daddy?"

Anna looked up at his chin, overwhelmed with the details of that first night.

"I...I didn't."

"You need to cum don't you, Anna?" Jeff asked.

Turning her head, Anna dropped her chin. She could smell the masculine musk and exertion that lingered off his body. Moving her chin to face him, Jeff bent, brushing the stands of curls that fell on her forehead.

"You want to be my good girl, don't you?"

Anna choked on the lump of desire in her throat and inched back as his lips pressed against her forehead. Bringing his hand down, he pressed his palm against the thin fabric of her shorts.

Anna whimpered, closing her eyes and quickly moving from the pleasant sensation. Her face burned while her pussy juices began to flow. Anna was horny as fuck and had been that way for a while. The chills running up her arms and legs caused her nipples to harden.

Smiling, Jeff pushed up against her, his hard dick mashed between her breasts.

"This is what you need, huh? Is that why you're so tense, baby? You need Daddy to make you cum?"

"Hmm, uhm," she moaned as his finger melted the tension and brought her creases to fade, disclosing the delicate features on her face.

Her pussy was soaking wet and started leaking somewhere between him picking her up and their bickering. His hot breath on her cheek added to the allure before his lips seared into her neck.

"Hmm, uh, oh." Anna mused, rotating around his finger.

"Yeah, that's it. You've missed me too," Jeff remarked, stimulating her with his touch.

Humiliated by her weakness, Anna tried pushing his hand away. She didn't want this to stop, but she didn't want to fold to him. The more she fought, the more pleasant his hand felt moving around.

"Uh, mmm," she whimpered.

Jeff tossed his hat to the floor before bending down to push his forehead onto hers, his sweat-drenched shaggy hair wetting her forehead.

"Look at me." His voice became raspy, "You know this pussy belongs to me."

Anna glanced at his arrogant expression, and her brows furrowed again. He could bring her an orgasm, whatever, but she wasn't going to fuck this asshole.

Jeff let his fingers press harder at the camel toe between her thighs. The heat from her crotch excited him. When he directly circled her covered button, her jaw naturally fell. His smile broadened. He knew she loved it since wetness coated the thin layer of her shorts.

Jeff suckled her neck, determined to leave a mark, adding to the moisture dripping from her cookie. When he moved up to her mouth, she allowed his lips to flutter against hers for a moment before his kiss spread back to her blushed cheeks.

His damp beard brushed her collarbone, and Anna hated how good the sensations felt.

"You keep running from me. You think it's smart to pretend this pussy isn't mine.

Jeff found his way into her shorts; his fingers' raw connection against her aroused clit made her knees weak.

Anna couldn't help but moan as her clit got the attention it craved, "Ooh, my."

"Who else can make you this wet?" Jeff asked in a hot whisper against her ear.

Dropping to his knees, Jeff slipped her shorts down. Anna's complexion was burning with shame as she gazed into his brown eyes.

Jeff beamed, "This is my pussy, remember?"

"It's not-" Anna hindered as his tongue brushed her clit teasingly. The few sharp flaps made her knees buckle.

"Oh, my, oh, God."

Anna rubbed his head, pushing him further to please her, "Hmm, Mmm."

With only a teasing taste, his finger replaced his tongue, which Anna found delightful. He raised his head, locking his lips with hers, his forceful tongue harmonizing with her own so well that she gave in to his aggressive kiss, tasting herself on his tongue.

"I want you, and you will be mine," he whispered against her lips.

"It's not yours," she announced, her breathing ragged with desire, "I fucking hate you."

Jeff frowned, circling her slippery dot with his thumb before inserting his finger deep inside her tight hole. Anna had not expected it and gasped as his finger slid in and out of her dripping gap.

"Uh, uh, ah."

Jeff added another thick finger, causing Anna to squeeze her muscles. Ignoring her slits' natural resistance, he pumped harder in and out.

"Oh, uh, ow, stop," Anna groaned, arching her spine to lean on the counter.

Grabbing her face with his other hand, Jeff forced her to look at him, "You are a brat," he said, "And I will tame you."

"Uh, hmm, mm," Anna shook her head in defiance. Focusing on the duel pleasure and, unable to control herself, she moaned, "Oh, fuck, ah. Yes."

"Just like that baby," Jeff smiled.

Anna twitched when she heard the front door open. Her eyes widened, looking down the hall toward the foyer and hearing the door close shut. Anna moved, but Jeff pinned her to the counter.

"Rod's home early," he whispered in her ear, taking the lobe into his mouth, "He wants this pussy too. If I find out you are letting him touch what belongs to me. I'll fuck his life up. Do you understand me?"

Jeff's expression stayed severe as he came up to his feet, bending slightly to keep his fingers roaming against her slippery clit.

Rod's footsteps got louder near the kitchen, and Anna tried to forfeit her oncoming orgasm even though she was so close. Giving a low whimper, she plummeted to the kitchen floor just as Rod entered, setting his keys on the counter.

"Jeff." Rod greeted with a smile, "Did you fix that AC unit?"

Jeff lowered his eyes to Anna's frightened expression as he replied, "No, not yet. The damn thing was put in twenty years ago. I have to get it replaced."

Pulling up her shorts, Anna trembled, looking up at him, praying her uncle didn't come around to the sink. She bit her lip as Jeff brought his hand to his mouth, sucking on the two fingers. She did not see the complete temptation in the older man that others saw, but she was obsessed with his fingers and tongue.

Rod spoke to Jeff, unaware of what he had just walked into, "I told you that guy Roger is good, a little pricey, but you won't have to worry about it for another 20 years."

"I got a guy coming from Houston."

Pulling out his cock, Jeff continued talking with his neighbor while teasing Anna with his eight inches.

"I came in to use the phone. I stayed for the cool air."

"AC is a luxury in Texas, and I found that out early on when I moved here." Rod laughed, taking a sip. "Josh must be asleep. I haven't heard him crying, nor either Anna has him calm."

Jeff popped his meat against the crown of her head before pushing it back into his shorts.

"Yeah. I think Anna might be upstairs, probably playing with her pussy," Jeff put in, laughing intensely.

Rod cracked up, "Fuck, I'd kill to see that. You want a beer?"

"Me too," he mumbled, bending down to get his hat.

Jeff looked at her, "I'm fucking you tonight," he whispered before standing up.

Rod continued talking, and they both walked into the living room.

Anna sat still, trying to avoid panting with her anxiety so high. She hated to know that Rod saw her in that way. She assumed Jeff was lying about it to get under her skin.

Once she heard the back door open, she got up and rushed upstairs to her room, locking the door behind her. Anna had to finish. Her clit was throbbing. Lying back on the bed, she tried thinking of any other man.

Leaping from the bed, Anna opened the blinds and saw them both. Her guest room gave her a nice view of the backyard pool and Rod's man cave. The two had beers in their hands as they conversed. Watching Jeff caused her heart to quicken, and she nudged her small hand inside the band of her shorts.

Even though masturbation was unfamiliar to her, she used her fingers to press hard on her clit. It wasn't the same as his thick finger or skillful tongue, but she rotated around, finding a good rhythm.

Instead of closing her eyes, Anna kept them on Jeff. She gave a guttural moan, rubbing the soft bead faster and breathing heavily against the window seal. It didn't take long before she brought herself to a climax.

-

+

-

Anna wasn't sure about Jeff's agenda, but it wasn't fucking her again. The following weekend, Jeff introduced her family to his girlfriend named Kate. The woman was a godsend and a nightmare. She was model tall, and her breasts sat high, teasing the masses and Annas' insecurity. She came at eye level with the woman's tits as she greeted her with a small smile and a handshake, bouncing blonde ringlets over her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you all, and it's so good to meet you, Anna," Kate said with a slight southern accent, giving a dazzling smile that matched her boyfriend's sexy grin.

Anna smiled and nodded, as did Cindy, but both felt a lack of confidence from her prominent appearance. Her toned, youthful thighs and lean middle seemed to taunt Cindy into an eye roll she shared with Anna.

Anna never was one to hate on beautiful women. She had flaws, but she figured her body type appealed to someone in the immense universe. She was just happy it didn't appeal to Jeff anymore, who rarely gave her a second glance around his new slim girlfriend.

Although Kate was sweet, she gave Anna smiles that crept on a seductive level and eyed her with enticement. Jeff had informed her of his yearning for 'the Little Bratty bitch next door' as he described her. She didn't expect her to be so short, brown, or sweet. Kate hadn't got the bitchy vibe from the girl but rather an interest in how plump her pussy looked in shorts and leggings.

Kate wasn't a fan of Cindy, who over-enunciated her words and laughed too loud at her boyfriend's raunchy jokes. But Rod seemed nice, although shy.

Rod grilled steaks and brought the TV to the dining room to watch the game. Beers and shot glasses cluttered the table, and Anna was on duty clearing them. She politely reached over Kate's shoulder to grab her empty bottle.

"Thank you, Anna," she winked.

Anna nodded, then turned toward Jeff as he uttered, "Well, aren't you a 'Good' girl?"

The phrase, however condescending, sent moisture to trickle from her empty void. It had been months since his cock had settled deeply in her and broken her nature. However out of character it had been, Anna still found herself moaning against her pillowcases with her hands in her panties. She would start watching porn and then end with thoughts of his large body upon hers. Each time she shamed herself for the reflections. She couldn't understand why she was so attached to the madman.

Rod was excessively consuming, and when doing so, his mouth revved with more engine than his wallet.

"I've got five on the Bears." Rod pointed toward Jeff.

"You sure you have the money to pay me? Jeff mocked him with a chuckle.

Rod chuckled nervously, "I've got six," he challenged, reaching into his pocket, "I've got faith in those Bears," he grinned.

Jeff accepted the offer and winked at Cindy, who was drinking just as much to deal with her husband's drunkenness and envy of the younger blond woman on his arm.

Rod pulled out a few hundred and threw them on the table, "I'll go, seven. Hey Anna, get me another one, please," he called from the dining room.

With obedience, Anna brought him a beer sitting in front of him with a smile.

Jeff felt his envy rise and swallowed it quickly, eyeing her shapely hips in a pair of high-waisted leggings that hid the slight pudge of her gut. The couple was a fun addition to his main goal, but he was looking toward his prize, Anna. She wasn't a suitable mate for a man like him, but God, she was the fire he needed.

"We'd like one, too," Jeff smiled, wishing to swat her round ass jiggling in the teal-colored fabric.

Anna nodded through the doorway on her way to retrieve two more beers. She was eating in the kitchen, away from the others, while Josh napped in the nursery.

"You can eat at the table, Anna. You're not a servant," Cindy called out when she realized her guests might take them as tyrants over their kind niece.

Anna rolled her eyes. She preferred to stay in the kitchen or her room to enjoy her meals in private, avoiding Jeff. She returned with two beers and her plate and sat down to finish her meal. She focused on the sports event that she could care less about, taking giant bites to complete it fast.

"Hungry?" Jeff asked.

Anna glared quickly before averting her eyes toward the TV and away from the gorgeous couple. A glimpse of movement caught her eye, and Anna peered to her side where Kate sat. She reddened at seeing Jeff's large hand in between her thin legs. His fingers were fumbling against her bare pussy lips.

Kate's face stayed on the TV. Her mouth slightly parted as she wiggled in her seat. Jeff whispered something in her ear.

Anna looked toward her aunt, who was too busy watching the game to notice her guests' inappropriate behavior. She peeked at Rod and cringed. He watched the dirty deed while his hands were groping around his crotch. Her heart raced, but she felt shame wash upon her for even thinking this stage was anything other than disturbing.

Kate grabbed her hand, and Anna closed her eyes as a jolt pulsed to her clit, sending moisture trickling to her panties. Twisting away, Anna moved her chair over loudly to get her aunt's attention. She was embarrassed that a part of her wished Jeff was touching her.

"Mm," Kate sighed and audibly moaned, "Ah-Mm."

Kate was wet from the thrill of teasing her master's conquest and Rod, who had started to touch himself under the table. She couldn't be more excited seeing the desperation in his eyes as he gazed longingly at them sitting across the table. She bit her lip before pouting her lips, letting Rod know how hot she was with Jeff's fingers deeply settled inside her soaking pussyhole. The thought of the man licking his fingers heightened her arousal. Cindy's ignorance was bliss and icing on the cake, bringing her a heart-pounding finish.

"Hmm," Kate whimpered, "Ooh."

Anna coughed, hoping Cindy would turn around and catch them and her husband's unsanitary jerking.

"Anna," Jeff said aloud.

Anna looked toward them with disgust as his taunting voice rang out, "Cover your mouth, Little girl."

"You're disgusting," Anna mouthed over the game announcements

Gazing at Anna, Jeff rammed his finger faster into his pet's cunt and mouthed, "You're next."

Slumping, Kate let out a barely audible sigh, and Jeff removed his fingers.

Looking at his two sticky fingers, Jeff reached over and attempted to wipe it on Anna's shirt. But Anna stood up fast, her face holding in anger.

"Going back to your cage already? Jeff laughed.

"You okay, sweetie?" Cindy asked in a sugary voice.

Anna ignored them, taking both her food and her sanity upstairs. Her heart was pounding with what she had witnessed. After locking her door, she jumped into bed and closed her eyes. Sliding down her leggings, Anna spread her legs wide and fingered her soaking pussy to images of Kate with Jeff.

-

+

-

Anna tapped her phone, giving the post a heart, before scrolling to the video of a cat laughing like a human. She giggled to herself and laid back against the soft couch cushion. Hearing a sudden noise at the back door, Anna shot up to her feet.

"It's just me," she heard her aunt's voice and sat down.

"I put Josh down earlier. He should be asleep for a while," Anna announced, awaiting her reply.

When Cindy didn't respond, Anna thought nothing of it and plugged her ears with headphones for some alone time.

Cindy peeped around the corner and eyed Anna in a relaxing stance. She turned and waved at her soon-to-be lover to follow her upstairs. Twisting her hips, she tip-toed upstairs with her hand guiding along the rail. She gasped as a thick palm popped against her tight ass.

Cindy hushedly giggled, "Are you trying to get us caught?"

Jeff stood behind her with a smirk on his handsome face, "She can join us," he winked.

"Funny," Cindy chuckled, backing her ass into his chest.

Jeff picked her up by the waist, and she covered her mouth to hide her giggles. He was a strong man, only a few years younger than her. But god, he was in great shape. He swung her legs over his shoulder and made loud steps to the guest room.

"No, over there, that's Annas' room."

"And?" Jeff winked, "We can't fuck in your martial bed now, can we?"

Cindy chuckled, "Take me over there," she pointed toward another room.

Jeff walked into Annas' private sector and tossed Cindy on the bed. He admired her toned body for only a moment, giving her no time to protest his preferred locale. Swiftly, he was on her, nibbling her neck and holding her wrists above her head. Cindy wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer for a kiss on the lips. He shifted his head, and her face fell.

Jeff was in nirvana, not from the bombshell shivering underneath him but from the aroma of Annas' scent flowing through the air. He couldn't understand why she had such a toxic effect on him, but he welcomed the rush. He felt around, pulling at his sweatpants. His cock retreated with a bob.

"Oh, god, it's huge," Cindy uttered, her mouth watering for a taste.

"Pull these down."

Jeff pulled at her leggings. He stroked his cock, reading himself to enter her wetness. But her expression was dull.

"What's wrong?"

Cindy pouted," I wanted to suck it."

Jeff searched her eyes, "What about your husband?"

Finding the thrill in her stare, he smirked and lifted from his mount. He stood tall, his cock swaying as she knelt on the floor.

Cindy admired his long cock and stroked it in her palm. She breathed in the masculine scent. Her tongue looped over his mushroom head before attempting to push it through her lips.

"Mmm," she moaned against his shaft, coercing his tip to leak against her tongue.

"You are a terrible wife," Jeff chuckled, surveying the room.

123456...8