The Bully and the Brat: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been craving you for months, little girl," he huskily remarked.

His palm seared into her dry snatch, and Anna twitched as adrenaline pulsed through her veins.

"Ooh, hmm-" Anna popped her hand against her mouth to conceal her sighs.

Jeff wiggled his fingers against her sensitive folds, and she reached out to hold his shoulder to balance.

"Ooh. Mm, uh," Anna winced as if his fingers were bringing her something other than sickening pleasure.

His finger strokes softened to a tender caress and brought her shoulders to slump. Anna remained quiet. She bit her lip as his finger swirled around her aching clit. Her cookie crumbled, pouring syrupy sap on his fingertip.

"Shit," Jeff murmured, "You are wet for me already."

Jeff removed his fingers. Despite her stupor, Anna kept her face stoic as he stood to his feet. He smiled, rubbing the loose strap of the lacy number he had plucked from Janet's collection. He pulled it back and disclosed the tops of her small breasts.

"You did good. No bra, no panties." Jeff commented.

Anna peeped toward him, "I did what you asked."

"You even shaved that sweet pussy for me."

Looking up, Anna glared, "I'm only doing this for them," she clarified.

Jeff rubbed his growing erection and stepped closer, enjoying her tough persona.

"Doesn't matter now, does it? You are here, and you will be my little whore for tonight."

"I am not a-"

"Hush." Jeff interrupted with authority she despised, "Place your hands to your side. I want to see what I paid for."

With a deep sigh of despair, Anna dropped her hands and disclosed two B-cup perky tits. As requested, she wore no underclothes, and Jeff got a preview of her caramel-colored body.

Reaching out, Jeff plucked her nipple between his fingers and pulled lightly. Anna kept her face pouty and closed her eyes to the magnetic pull of her desire. His fingers tossed over her tender buds, hoping for a reaction or, better, a satisfied look to cross her mean mug.

"God." Jeff chuckled, "You're just as frigid as you were at the hotel."

Anna frowned, "Let's just get it over with."

"Are you in a rush? I want to play with you, my little sex toy. So, you might as well smile for me," Jeff urged, "You'll be smiling when I'm through with you."

"Well, come on. Let's get it started. I don't have all day."

"Aw, Uncle Rod didn't mention my hours? You're mine till midnight, sweetheart." Jeff swirled a finger across her cheek and cracked up, "My very own little princess."

Anna clenched her jaw. A couple of hours didn't mean half a day. She nervously bit her lip, avoiding his gaze.

"I want a blow job. A good one at that," Jeff clarified, remembering her last failed attempt.

Her heart beat harder, and the sad, gut-wrenching guilt of loaning her body dominated her complexion. Realizing she was here and no longer in control, Anna nodded. Using both hands, she reached for his bulge. His cock was hard and ready for her. She caressed his thick meat through his suit pants, wondering what to do next.

"Don't look so unhappy," Jeff chuckled nervously, "we had fun last time."

"Said who?"

"Said that creamy little pussy," Jeff countered with a smirk, stepping up the tower over her 4 '11 frame, "On your knees, little girl."

Anna looked up at his chin with a grimace, "Can you not call me that?"

"What do you want me to call you?" Jeff reached out and pinched her belly, "Big girl?"

Sucking in her slight gut, Anna closed her eyes to keep the anger down.

"Be a good girl, do as I say, and I might call you something else."

Jeff removed his cock, pulling it through his undone zipper. Her mouth dropped. She had forgotten how thick and long his dick was and knew this job would be the toughest. Jeff stroked his cock, and Anna found herself mesmerized. She shook it off and glared at him.

"What's wrong, sweet girl?" Jeff panted, sliding his palm faster against his throbbing cock, "You missed this dick, didn't you."

"No. I don't like you," Anna announced with a frown, "Actually, I hate you, and you shouldn't be doing this to me. This is illegal. I am not sure what kind of money my uncle owes you, but you can't go around treating people like this and threatening their lives."

His cock faltered from her morality speech, and Jeff paused his fap, "Will you shut the fuck up?"

"I will not. You wanted me here, so you'll hear what I have to say. It's the truth, and if you had any sense, you would know that. But you are too busy getting drunk and taking advantage of people."

"You know what," he pointed toward her, "You are too fucking, pretty to be such a bitch."

"I am not a-"

"Hush, girl."

"I'm not a bitch," Anna confirmed between clenched teeth, "Don't call me names."

"You're right. You're a mean little bitch. Excuse me for not elaborating."

"I am only mean to you because you are mean to me."

"I am not mean to you," he argued, "I want to get you out of that house and into this one. I want to take you places you've never been and give you every fucking thing you ever wanted."

"The only thing I want is to get away from you."

Her palms clenched into a fist while her nose flared with rage. Anna rose as if she could withdraw from her uncle's agreement or was big enough to fight him.

Jeff eyed her cute tough stance and laughed, "What are you gonna do? Fight me, little girl?"

"I am not a little girl!" Anna yelled, "You can't do things like this. You can't blackmail my family. I should tell-"

Jeff pulled the fabric of the oversized nightie and pushed her to his chest, ending her words and breaking a piece of her fiery essence into mush.

"I did, so stop. No one forced your uncle to bet money he doesn't have."

"You knew he was broke. But you did it anyway, and this was your plan. You're an evil man.

Jeff sneered, but his cock pulsed with desire, "Get on your fucking knees and suck my cock before I spank your ass."

Anna's heart beat out of her chest, but she wouldn't back down.

"You like hurting people. You are abusive," she declared, looking down as his grip on her shirt pulled tautly.

"That's what you want. You want me to hurt you, don't you?" Jeff squinted his eyes and leaned forward, "I know you like to be spanked, little girl."

Anna vacantly shook her head. She winced as his palm seared into her cheeks. The next hit sent her tumbling against his chest, and a small moan escaped her lips.

Jeff hauled her by the shirt to the bed and pushed her head down, lighting fire to her blushed ass cheeks. His palm twitched, and he laced her ass with another sharp slap. Anna didn't flinch, fighting the urge to moan. Jeff rushed two fingers inside her cunt and, not to his surprise, found her leaking from the blows. He slapped them until her skin turned a rosy hue.

"Will you start being a good girl?"

"Mmm," Anna whimpered, enjoying the delicious swats against her rear and his finger fuck.

"Stand up."

Anna felt dizzy and disoriented.

Jeff seized her jaw and showed her the glossy tint on his extended fingers, "Yeah. You love that shit."

Her cheeks blushed in humiliation. Anna had indeed enjoyed that rough handling. Her eyes had watered, and Jeff mistook them for tears as if he had finally broken the young brat. He felt a sense of gratification and smiled.

"Look at me," Jeff urged in a calmer tone, "No more back talking. Okay?"

Jeff held her head in his palm and used his other hand to wipe a tear from her eye.

"You want to be my good girl. I know you do."

Bending his tall frame, he reached for her pouty lips and lapped his tongue against hers. Their kiss was beautiful, knocking Anna into a space of submission momentarily. Jeff broke his kiss and bit down on her bottom lip. He noted she tolerated the pain with a subtle moan.

"You've got the softest lips," Jeff noted.

"Your mouth tastes like liquor," Anna said, wiping her mouth, "Ugh."

He chuckled, arching his brow, "Do you need another spanking?"

"Is that what makes your dick hard?"

"You're a feisty little bitch."

"And you're a drunk old pervert who can't kiss."

Annoyed, Jeff sneered and barked his command, "Shut up and get on your fucking knees."

Anna grimaced as Jeff roughly shoved her shoulders down. She settled on her knees and looked toward his face with pitiful eyes and pouty lips.

"Don't look at me like that. You asked for it with that smart-ass mouth."

Jeff clasped the base, hauling his cock tip closer to her mouth. He paused and pulled back, looking down sternly, "If you bite me, I'll send you back with a black eye and sore throat. Do you hear me?"

Anna nodded and swallowed her anger. He was much larger than her, and his voice carried a sinister tone.

"Be a good girl," he urged.

Jeff brushed his thumb against her cheek as Anna extended her tongue and gently licked around his mushroom tip. Keeping her eyes on his suited abdomen, she focused on her tongue rhythm and not the nervous desire she felt in his angry expression. She slid her tongue up and around his growing shaft. She heard him groan and averted toward his handsome face as he brought the glass to his hairy lips.

"Hm, just like that, little princess."

Jeff encouragingly nodded down at her. His eye contact gave her chills. He had tricked her, merrily getting what he wanted--his chocolate orbs glimmered with desire and victory.

"That's my good girl. Open wide for me."

Anna swallowed both her desire and resentment, unsure which emotion to feel. She wanted to hold on to the hatred of this situation, but his sweet murmurings had her clit buzzing with need. She swirled her tongue around, moisturizing his top once more before attempting to take him into her mouth. His cock stretched her jaws but felt warm inside her mouth.

With his precum tickling her tongue, Anna bobbed up and back, considering only his head and creating a pool of saliva on his thick tip. The spit dripped down her chin, falling between her breasts.

"Do you think you can take it all?" Jeff asked before sipping his strong drink.

Keeping his cockhead nestled on her tongue, Anna shook her head. His cock was big, perhaps 8 inches, she assumed and had been the only cock she had ever sucked.

"A little more, sweetheart," Jeff urged, shifting the curls from her face.

With a swift motion, Jeff grasped the back of her head and pushed more cock into her mouth. He jabbed twice against her throat before Anna gagged and quickly pulled away to cough. She gasped, breathing in and out, and used her arm to wipe her mouth.

"Were you trying to kill me?" Anna whined.

Jeff bent down, and she assumed he would scold her, but his lips latched onto her forehead.

"Good girl," he whispered, brushing his lips down her nose, "You, okay?"

Anna nodded.

"Good, now, give me a kiss."

The raunchy kiss wasn't something Anna was prepared for, and his fluttering tongue made her knees sink further into the carpet. She hummed around his lips and almost brought her hands out to touch as if he was not forcing her into this sex session. She felt his fingers twine on her scalp before he gave a slight tug against her hair.

Jeff propelled her head away from his mouth and gave one of those smug smirks she hated.

"I think you and I will have a good time tonight."

Anna wanted to argue. But all she could genuinely focus on was the violent thud of her heart and the sparkle in his eyes.

"You're one pretty girl. You know that?" Jeff complimented, "Your smile, your frown, that cute little pout you're making right now to stop yourself from wanting me."

Anna swallowed. His eyes wandered against each detail of her perplexed face before unwinding his tall frame. She exhaled and shook off her feelings. His fingers gripping her curls and tugging her scalp felt terrific. She bit her lip, still glossy from his powerful kiss.

Jeff tugged her hair, pulling her head closer to his thigh. There Anna gazed at his semi-damp cock bobbing against her nose. It seemed to taunt her arousal. She noticed each bump of veins and smooth freckles, and her mouth watered for another taste. She closed her eyes to rid herself of the intense desire clouding her judgment.

Jeff stroked his thick flesh slowly, "Look at me," he rasped.

Anna fluttered her eyes up toward his focused face. She felt dizzy from watching his hand pump around his cock and was thankful for the distraction. Maybe a few glances into his lustful face would solve her issues. She glared at him, giving him the look of death for making her do these nasty things.

"Give me that pretty smile," Jeff urged.

"Fuck you."

His lips snarled from her rejection, and he dragged her by the hair toward the bed.

"Get on the up there. I want you on all fours and toot that ass up for me." he ordered, grasping her plump cheeks in his palm, "I am going to fuck the bitch out of you."

Holding in her worry, she climbed up and settled her knees against her chest, pushing her slip around her hips. The cool air felt nice on her hot, exposed ass, but her cheeks warmed with a blush.

His palm swiped her rear, and she prepared herself for a pop from his large hand. Jeff took his time, admiring her soft cheeks. His fingers crossed against her crack and rubbed against her asshole before sliding down her moistened lips.

Anna felt ashamed for being turned on and becoming wet but was happy he did not commented on the matter.

His cock head pushed against her damped vagina, and she winced in discomfort. Pulling herself back from an arch, she tried to welcome his straight arrow that pierced her tightness.

"Uh, mm, it hurts."

Jeff ignored her, but he couldn't miss her pussys clench, "Fuck."

Anna's lip trembled, and she turned her head to speak, "It hurts me."

Reluctantly, Jeff pulled out to place tender kisses around her asscheeks. She expected his tongue to dive between her cheeks, but he lifted and spat on his hand before rubbing it against his thick tip.

"Relax," Jeff cooed, pushing her back down and ass up, "I will not hurt for long. You know that."

Anna nodded and squeezed her eyes shut as his cock hauled into her opening. A whimper escaped from her pouty lips, and she declined her head as he gently stroked. Each push held a mild discomfort that soon built to new tangible pressure. Shifting back, Anna relished in another few inches and tried to be silent.

Jeff backed out and rolled his palm against her asscheeks, each plump cheek tempting his sadistic nature. A slap or swat would be a gateway to him destroying her essence far too early.

"Keep your head down, Anna, and keep this ass high," Jeff ordered.

Her name on his lips caused her to turn on her cheek, attempting to glimpse his face. Jeff eased back inside with his palms kneading her fleshy ass.

The pleasure of his craved pussy was incredible and tight but lacked enthusiasm from its bitchy little owner. Anna merely sighed as he worked her box, but he noted her mouth agape and the silky cream covering his base. He knew he was causing her pleasure, and what a satisfying twelve hours to come.

Anna was on the brink of bliss, her cunt clenching onto his shaft. She grasped the pillow above her while he stroked inside. She began counting his thrusts, but it was no distraction, and by six sensual strokes, a burst of pleasure released against her walls.

Whimpering against his silky pillowcase, a hint of his masculine scent elevated her senses. However crude this man was bringing her body pleasure. His fingers clawed at her hips as he swayed against her skin. Another explosion was on the way. Perhaps he didn't notice it. Anna could hear his cock producing a symphony of squishy sounds inside her dripping pussy.

"Hmm, oh...." Anna buried her head down to groan against the silky sheets.

His cock was toiling her into mush, and she struggled to keep her position. She popped up, biting her lip in pleasure when his palm seared against her ass cheek.

"You missed cumming on my cock, didn't you, little girl?"

"Uh, mm, no, um hmm...."

Her brown body looked erotic amidst the white sheets, and Jeff popped his palm against her wiggling tan ass.

"Oh. Hm, mm, uh. Uhm," Anna whimpered in suffering despite the proof in the pudding on his cock.

Jeff drove deeper and thrust against her round ass, "You can't lie to me, baby girl. This pussy is creaming for me already," he taunted.

Anna cringed and buried her head into the pillowcase, relishing each delicious stroke. She was so close to another orgasm and prayed it didn't leave more evidence of her arousal.

"Hmm, Shit," Jeff groaned, rolling his hips faster to empty his aching balls.

Feeling his bust on the rise, Jeff withdrew his cock and gave her ass another swat, "Turn around."

Anna quickly settled in front of him, watching his jerk. With her hair, Jeff pushed her toward him and looked down at her big brown eyes, maintaining their hold on his movement. She enjoyed his hold on her hair and the yank against her scalp. His cock was shinier than before and looked slick in his palm.

"Mm, Ah, shit. Fuck, hmm. Look at me, pretty girl."

Anna tried to glare up at him. But she couldn't deny his eyes had a sensual light that caused her stomach to twist in knots. His nose flared with a passion that matched the silky pool inside her void.

"Shit, hmm," Jeff grunted profanities.

Anna gasped when he released a dollop of his seed against her precious face. Keeping her eyes shut, she wanted to scrape the semen from her nose but settled on waiting for his blessing. She felt a wet towel against her face, brushing the jizz off before she felt his lips pierce her forehead.

"Good girl."

Jeff petted her hair, and Anna tried to resist his tender touch and focus on this doom. But his lips moved to her temple. Squinting her eyes, Anna shook her head to rid herself of the desire in his caress. Jeff pulled away, and she gave a long sigh of relief.

"Can I go now?" Anna asked, opening her eyes.

Jeff was in the side bathroom with his back turned, but she heard his sinister laugh and took that as a hard no.

"I've got eleven more hours, baby girl," he clarified, flipping on the sink.

"You were an hour late," Anna complained, "So, ten."

Jeff smiled, "Do you really want to argue with me today?"

Frowning, Anna folded her arms and shrugged, "You were late."

"I was busy. I like to handle my business before my pleasure."

Jeff started washing his cock, wondering why he hadn't ordered her to do it. He removed his clothes. Standing naked, he examined his naturally masculine form and looked toward Anna to catch her eying it. He smiled and walked toward her as a pout grew on her face.

"You're finished," Anna remarked, taking in his limping cock, leaning relaxed on his toned thigh.

"Spread your legs," Jeff ordered, crawling upon her.

"No, I, um...."

With one palm, he pushed her on her back. Anna groaned and laid back on his fluffy pillow. She knew what was next and made her thighs open for his pleasure.

Jeff scrutinized her valley, falling between her legs. He dotted them with wet kisses, spreading up against her fleshy thigh. His tongue swiveled against her outer lips.

"Hm," she hummed, looking down at his head lost between her thighs.

It was a stunning sight. She fought the urge to reach out to touch his thick waves. Her heart rate came to an ominous thud while moisture trickled down her ass crack and settled in a puddle against his silk sheets.

Anna closed her eyes to avoid moaning as his hot breath blew near her aching clit. He dived into her slit, taking minor laps around her glistening lips and avoiding her pleasure button. She remained still for a few kisses, then twitched with yearning and clawed at the sheets, badly wanting to give into her forced situation

"mm," Anna shivered, opening her leg wider in hopes he could satisfy her itch, "Uhhm."

123456...8