The Bully and the Brat: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy ignored his claims and gobbled more meat into her mouth. She had a good suction on his shaft, but his eyes roamed over a pair of dirty clothes in the corner.

Jeff noticed Anna's room had a girly aura. He eyed a purple pair of panties that belonged to her. Laying next to it was a pair of teal undies he had slithered off her short stems months ago. Feeling a jolt of elation, he grasped hold of Cindy's head and hauled his cock deeper.

Her eyes watered from the intense throating, but it didn't deter her job. Cindy pushed back, slamming the tip of his cock into her throat.

"Mm, Fuck." Jeff twitched with an oncoming eruption.

His mind went to a different level of debauchery. He was ravishing for a taste of her niece's tight cunt, and he needed something clenching his cock and fast.

Aggressively, Jeff pulled at her blonde tresses and reared her head back, "Bend over. I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

Cindy chuckled nervously, "I don't do that."

"No better day like today, sweetheart. I'm sure you've never cheated on your husband either, huh?"

"Who said you were the first?"

Jeff smiled and twisted her around, bending her at the waist. Cindy shivered in anticipation as he shoved her leggings around her hips. Her taut rear was exceptionally pale and decorated with cute freckles.

Jeff swatted his palm against her asscheek, "Spread your knees," he commanded, "Arch that ass."

With her heart pounding, Cindy obeyed and propped her ass high for his liking. Another swat to her cheeks caused her to groan in ecstasy. Rod had never been this rough.

Jeff shoved two fingers into her greedy snatch and smiled at the hint of moisture. She was ready to be fucked. He inched in and out, slapping moisture against her asshole.

"Oh. God, fuck me, please."

Jeff smeared the head of his cock on her puckered hole.

"No, Jeff. I... AH!"

His cock propelled inside with no lube in sight. The pain was sharp, and Cindy trembled, grasping the blanket on Anna's bed.

"Ooh, ow. No. I, mmm, fuck."

"Hush, now, little girl. I told you what I wanted. And you want to give Daddy what he wants, right?"

This sort of role-play was foreign, and the pang stimulated a new thrill inside her.

"Ahh, Mmm."

"Huh?" Jeff asked, gasping her neck and rearing her head against his chest, "I asked you a question."

His cock was rock hard and barely lost inside her tight ass. Cindy winced and hissed as another inch stretched her back hole.

"Ooh, shit. I can't. I can't."

"You're lying. I know you want my cock deep in this slutty ass?" Jeff whispered, sliding his tongue against her jaw, "Tell me how bad you want it, little girl."

"Ah...." Cindy covered her mouth. She almost forgot she was to be quiet.

Her ass was resisting, and Jeff became impatient. Hauling his cock out, he admired her small gap and seared deeply into her dripping cunt.

Cindy moaned. Feeling desirable and free, she pushed back and tossed her narrow ass against his cock. It was a liberation she had not felt in years and prompted filth to spew from her married mouth.

"Ooh, Ugh, yes. Fuck my slutty pussy, Daddy!"

Reaching around, Jeff placed his palm against her loud mouth and worked his hips in circles around her slick folds.

"You've got to be quiet. You don't want to get caught now, do you?" Jeff asked hushedly, slamming harder into her slick lips, "Hmm, shit. Shit, does Rod know how juicy this cunt is?"

"NmMmmhmm," Cindy whimpered at the edge of an orgasm.

Jeff struggled for an answer and finally released his hold on her mouth. Grasping her hips, he delivered fast strokes that caused short waves of pale flesh to crash against his lap.

"You love being a hot wife and getting fucked by me?" Jeff asked in pants.

"Oh, yes. Yess, hmm, God. Fuck me like a whore," Cindy whimpered against the blanket she clenched.

Jeff slowed his strokes when he felt a creamy combustion lining her cunt.

"Fuck, hmm, you needed that, didn't you, sweetie?"

"Yes, you, oh, yes, keep fucking me. Please don't stop."

Jeff toyed with her asshole, sliding his thumb against it. He felt an adrenaline course through his veins when he caught another intoxicating whiff of Anna. His thumb pushed against her back door without protest from Cindy, who clawed against the bed in delight.

"Ooh, mm, Your cock is so fucking good, Jeff."

"You're going to let me fuck this ass, do you hear me?"

With her reluctance gone to the wind, Cindy raised her head and nodded. She had never done that with Rod, but again she had never climaxed this hard with him.

Jeff pulled out and situated her body higher. With a collection of moisture coating his cock, he slipped in with less friction than before.

The aching stretch still caused Cindy to whimper, especially when he pinched her cheeks with possession.

"This ass is mine now," Jeff groaned, gradually pushing in and out, "Mm, Fuck. Ah, you're so tight, baby girl."

Cindy blushed at the youthful title and tried to withstand the ache. She grunted and reached down to play with her soaking kitty. Her fingers fluttered against her hard clit, relaxing her form to take more cock in her ass.

"Ooh. Oh, that feels good."

"Hmm, shit. Ooh, shit, shit," Jeff grunted, his eyes closed tight with images of a Dominican girl invading his mind.

Jeff twitched and hurled his cock out of her asshole. With several dirty utterances, he missed Cindy's arched back and decorated Anna's sheets with his cum.

-

After another round, Cindy had wobbled to her bedroom with a bruised rectum and a smile on her face. Anna didn't hear the heavy footsteps as Jeff hurried down the steps. She was enjoying some downtime with her eyes latched to the screen as he stood examining his craving.

Jeff eyed her pose, legs tucked neatly under her butt. A chuckle escaped from her plump lips, and even after two orgasms, he felt his loins twist in eagerness. He stepped over and waved his hand to get her attention.

The soft gesture was useless, and Anna gasped and almost slipped as she rose to her feet.

"What are you....." she called out for help, "Cindy?"

"Anna, relax."

Chuckling, Jeff held his hands up in surrender, " She's upstairs, she needed help with something, and Rod told her to come to get me," he lied, shrugging his shoulders, "I'm surprised you didn't hear us."

"I had my headphones in. Where's my Aunt now?" Anna asked skeptically before taking a seat on the edge of the couch.

"Upstairs, I figured I would stay around and wait for Rod. Finals tonight," Jeff smiled and gestured his fingers for a bet, "I got five hundred on Miami, so your uncle is gonna lose some money tonight."

Her nerves calmed as Jeff chose to sit on the loveseat away from her. Anna tried to focus on her phone and the funny videos, but nothing was amusing anymore. Her heart was racing in his presence. She swallowed the nervous fascination she felt.

"Anna?"

"What," she answered, avoiding his stare.

"I'm sorry," Jeff spoke out.

Anna ignored him.

"I guess I should elaborate. I'm sorry for what I did at the hotel and the store. I was wrong to pressure you, and I know you could probably fuck my life up if you wanted to. The shit I did wasn't right at all..."

Jeff paused and rubbed his bearded jaw while Anna kept her eyes on her device.

"You're cute, you know, and when I saw you that night, I wanted you so bad. But you didn't want me, and I should have stopped. No, means No, and I've learned that now." Jeff explained with a frown, "And I am sorry I hurt you, sweetheart."

Anna peeked up and bounced her head, accepting his apology.

"I'm sorry for stealing from your store."

Jeff laughed, and Anna feared his apology was only a taunt.

"I've never been worried about money," Jeff clarified, "I just wanted you to like me, Ya know?"

His eyes softened in an ultra-attractive manner that made her bite her lip. Anna was nervously flattered and swept her hand across her cheeks. Was he being vulnerable right now? She couldn't tell but nodded as he continued.

"I need, um, I need to do better. Kate and I are thinking about marriage, and....."

Jeff rubbed his brow to catch any hint of jealousy in her expression. He didn't find it, but her sights were on him, and he gave her a tight smile.

"I don't think she's the one. But I'm so ready to settle down right now. I want a good girl to do that with."

"I think she's nice. You two look really, really good together," Anna smiled, "Like Barbie and Ken."

"Yeah," Jeff chuckled, "Kate is hot. But I always wanted more in a wife than looks. I need someone opinionated, independent, good with children, sweet and caring,"

Jeff was scrutinizing her. Anna avoided his stare and scrolled through her phone.

"Someone like you," Jeff added.

Anna chuckled at his apparent games and said, "Okay."

"Seriously, Anna, I really like you a lot," Jeff began with the same song and dance as before, causing Anna to roll her eyes, "I want to start over and get to know you."

"There's nothing to start...."

Anna slipped into her hard exterior, not believing he could be attracted to her after all his taunts. It was simple. Jeff wanted to fuck her and control her. He wanted her to be like her aunt giggling and fangirling over his charm.

"You think you know me, but I'm not a bad guy, Anna."

Anna wanted to scoff, but she noted his fallen expression and softened her voice.

"I don't think you're a bad guy," she lied.

"Good," Jeff beamed, "Tell me about you. What do you like to do?"

Anna shrugged, "I....I don't do much, I take care of Josh, and that's it. I'm simple, I guess. And I don't want anyone. I would just rather be alone like right now," she waved for him to leave.

Brushing off her dismissal, Jeff sat up in his seat, "You're not simple, Anna. I think there's more to you than that. Not only are you a pretty woman, you are strong. You know how to survive, and I can tell you want more than this," he smiled, batting his lashes, "What do you want to accomplish in life?"

Anna shrugged, "Eventually, I'll have to move out of here. I want to go to college. I want to be a CPA," she smiled, sharing her dreams.

Jeff cracked up.

Anna frowned and folded her arms."Why are you laughing?"

"No, no. It's not you, but come on, You can do better than that, Litt- Anna."

"Maybe, but I wanna start small. I can work as a CPA until I can afford nursing school. I just have to save money. Things don't happen overnight."

In Jeff's world, they did, and he grinned toward her, "Anna, I could give you anything you wanted," he swallowed before continuing, "If you married me."

Anna's laughter was loud and borderline obnoxious. But it sounded in sync with a shrill infant cry that roamed through the living room. Letting her head fall into her lap, she giggled at the terrible thought.

Anna looked up to see his serious face and laughed out her decision, "Oh, no. No, no, no," she wiggled her finger, "You are a dog, Bro.

"A Dog? I.... Anna. I'm serious, and I could see settling down with you and making a home."

Shaking with laughter, Anna pulled from the couch and patted his shoulder on her route toward the nursery.

"You're crazy, Bro."

"Don't call me Bro. Anna!" Jeff barked in bitterness, standing from his seat.

"No means no, Remember?" Anna sang before disappearing to the safe room.

Plopping down on the loveseat, Jeff rubbed his jaw to keep from gritting his teeth. He had mustered up that fake apology for that hard-headed little bitch, and he was seething. Maybe it was his dignity that kept him interested. But Anna would be the future, Mrs. Anderson, whether she liked it or not. He could hold off his inheritance a few more weeks. He wasn't going to let her go. However painful, he started to enjoy playing this game and wouldn't stop until he hit the jackpot.

-

+

-

Rod sat at his office desk and eyed the negative balances with a hole in his heart that matched the one in his wallet.

Jeff stood behind him with a smirk, "So, you won't have my money this week either, huh?"

"Look at it. I...." Rod paused and swiveled his chair to face his charming neighbor, "I got five grand on the Lakers next week."

"No. No bets. I need my money tonight, Rod."

"Jeff, come on. I'll have that when I can. But, until then, we can still bet it off. Look at it as-"

"Buddy, I am running a business here. I have to pay my employees. Kate is always begging for money. It's not like I have millions sitting in the bank," Jeff hid a smile since he did have millions and other funds collecting dust in his sister's greedy palms.

"I know, I know," Rod rubbed his jaw, "I'll have the money by the end of the week, okay?"

"I am sure Cindy wouldn't mind footing your bill," Jeff insisted with a smile.

"No," Rod loudly declined, then lowered his voice and rolled his shoulders, "No, just. We can keep her out of this. She's bitched before about my hobbies. It's a whole thing."

"Uh huh, what about Anna?"

Rod laughed, "Anna doesn't have any money. She's living off us."

"She's not earning her keep?" Jeff asked.

"No, she's. Hell, I don't mind taking care of her. She's taking care of the house and Josh. We should be paying her, you know."

Jeff sat across from Rod's desk and smiled, "I think Anna could be of assistance here. You owe me ten grand. I could see myself cutting it in half for a price."

Rod was a bit slow at reading Jeff's card, and his mind went to an innocent place regarding his niece. "I mean, I am sure she could go over and clean. Cook a few meals."

"No," Jeff chuckled, shaking his head, "I was thinking riskier than that and something worth my hard-earned money. I want her in my house, spread eagle on my bed, and coming on my cock until I permit her to stop."

Rod swallowed hard. The details sounded scrumptious, but he declined with a frown.

"That's family, Jeff. Cindy's niece, my niece. I could never put her out there like that, you know?"

"She's already been out there, Rod. She's no virgin."

"Come on, Jeff. You've seen how timid the girl is. I am positive she's never...."

Jeff leaned in with a smirk, "Anna used to suck my cock at work." He wanted to laugh at Rod's broad-eyed expression but continued his lies, "Yeah, she used to beg me for it. That's why she left. She got jealous of another woman. She wanted to be my girlfriend. I think she still holds a grudge. She was a decent piece of pussy. If I could get it again, as I said, I'll cut the balance in half."

Rod was floored, "how would I even? I wouldn't even know what to say. We hardly speak."

"Easy, tell her the truth. Lay it on thick," Jeff frowned, "you are in debt. You're about to lose your home and possibly your family, Roderick."

Rod chuckled nervously, "I wouldn't say all that. I have it under control."

"If you say so," Jeff stood to his feet, "Consider my offer."

Rod nodded but never would he consider tricking his only niece. Anna was a sweet girl and took care of them all. He would never ask her to loan her body for his foolish mistakes.

-

+

-

The last of Rod's credit went to the mortgage, and he found himself knocking on Jeff's door at 10 pm on a Thursday. It had been a week since their last conversation, and Rod avoided him as much as possible, hoping he wasn't expecting his payment.

"What's up, bud," Jeff answered, shirtless with sweat dotting his forehead.

"I was hoping to borrow some money. You know I can't ask Cindy. She'll ask too many questions," Rod chuckled off his embarrassment.

Jeff invited him inside. Rod was all too happy to be greeted by one of Jeff's many women. Had he come an hour earlier, he would have had a front-row seat to watch his wife work her ass against his cock.

This new woman was a similar blonde-haired beauty standing around six feet in shiny red heels. Naked, a rope bound her wrists, and a gag ball settled into her mouth. Marks and welts of a flog coated her large breasts and toned thighs.

"Take a seat, bud," Jeff urged and leaned back into a recliner before looking toward the bound woman, "Kneel, cumslut, and greet my guest. This is Mr. Taylor from next door. Rod, this is Janet."

Jeff smiled at his willing sub, who dropped to her knees and uttered a muffled greeting against the thick ball.

Rod was fascinated. Despite the red imprints, her tits had perfectly bobbed as she fell seamlessly into submission. She averted her eyes to the carpet, and he noted bright red stripes on her taut ass.

"Excuse the mess. I've had a sadistic craving lately," he explained, eying Rod, "What better way to satisfy that than taking out my frustrations on a beautiful woman, am I right?"

Rod nodded and adjusted his erection.

"So, Have you spoken to Anna?" Jeff inquired.

"I don't want to go that route. I was hoping I could get five hundred and just add it to my tab." Rod confessed.

"Your tab?" Jeff chuckled, "Your 10,000 tab is looking like a loan. And you are treating me like a bank. That isn't how neighbors behave, Rod."

"I know. I've just been financially stressed out--the baby. Then the landlord upped the rent on Cindy's building. It's a lot, you know?"

"Oh, trust me, I know," Jeff chuckled and reached to pet the blonde's hair, "I also know you have something in your home that I want and am willing to be generous for."

"I'll ask her, but do you really think Anna will do it?"

"Trust me, she'll do anything for Uncle Rod," Jeff winked.

Lifting from his chair, Jeff wandered to the bar and poured a drink before fetching his wallet. He pulled out a few hundred dollar bills and placed them in Rod's hand.

"I want her in my room Saturday at noon. She'll return at midnight like Cinderella with a smile on her face."

Rod eyed the woman kneeling with red stripes marking her skin and scowled, "You're going to hurt her? I don't think.... Anna is a sweet girl, Jeff."

Jeff chuckled at his hesitancy, "I am not a monster, Roderick, merely a hedonist man who wants what he wants. I want Anna. And you will give her to me, do you understand?"

Rod stood clenching the bills. He reached to hand them back, rattling his brain for another plan, "I can't do this."

"No takebacks." Jeff's expression grew grim," Saturday. I want her in my room. Don't worry," He patted Rod's broad shoulder, "Your pretty little niece will be fine."

-

+

-

The room was cold, and Anna wrapped her arms around herself and rocked. She stood straight, facing the closed door. Her sharp nipples poked against her sheer white nightie, which came past her ankles. Jeff had not taken into account his victim's short figure. The slip straps tumbled off her shoulders, and she quickly adjusted them as the door opened.

Jeff appeared with a lazy smile and a wrinkled dress shirt. His silky tie loosely settled around his thick neck, and a glass accompanied leisurely in his large hand. He beamed, and his eyes squinted, showing a set of perfect teeth to his 20-year-old sex slave.

Anna kept her eyes on the floor as he walked closer.

Her petite frame was strangely erotic, and he knelt on one knee. Placing his glass on the floor, Jeff pushed her slip up and caressed her soft skin. Her plump ass wiggled against his palm, and he broadly smiled.

"Hmm, shit. You're like a wet dream, little girl."

Keeping quiet, Anna swallowed hard. Her disgust for him had outweighed the butterflies flying against her empty stomach. But, now, in his presence, it wasn't easy. Jeff's firm grip on her ass made her knees weaken. Anna felt those butterflies shoot up against her throat, making it hard to swallow again.

"Mmm," Jeff sighed, slipping his fingers against her thighs, "Five thousand dollars well spent."

In an ideal world, he wouldn't have to pay for sex; rather, she should have been willing to indulge his stunning frame. He was an alluring man, but on the inside, he was crude and arrogant.

123456...8