The Bully and the Brat: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, I...."

His cock marinated inside her leaking cunt, and he twitched, raking his mind for a way to mask the oncoming bust. Defeated, Jeff broke and lifted his head as he felt the spurt of an orgasm break him down.

"Shhit," he struggled to keep his body upright and not crush her, "Oh, god."

Her pussy muscles clenched his softening shaft

"OOh, shit. Ah, stop, hmm."

Jeff shook his head and rolled from her to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"What the fuck?" Jeff breathed, holding his palm to his chest to calm his thumping heart.

For a moment, he forgot he was sober. When he peered at Anna, she wore a satisfied smile that made him cringe and suddenly crave a strong drink.

Anna merely giggled, enjoying his vulnerability.

He developed a quick annoyance despite the best orgasm he had had in years.

"What's so fucking funny?"

Frazzling the man in charge had been fun, and she felt a rush of playful energy.

"You were groaning and moaning. I thought your old ass was about to die or something." Anna chuckled, lying back on his bed.

Jeff looked toward her with a frown, "You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Maybe?"

"I don't like your smart mouth. You can shut up for the rest of the night."

"We've only got one more hour." Anna laughed, "I can't be quiet for one whole hour. I have to talk, and I can talk all I want. I-"

"Shut up!"

"Aw," Anna gave a fake pout, "you're getting mad, and you should be glad. I mean, you got what you wanted, right?"

Jeff shook his head and looked down at his softened cock. He could hardly recollect a time a female had milked him like that.

Smiling, Anna picked her slip from the floor and rushed inside before disappearing into the bathroom to freshen up.

Inside the bathroom, Anna slipped back into her leggings and adjusted her bra inside her tank top. The shindig was over, and she felt a sense of accomplishment. She exited in a hurry with her bag on her shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Home." Anna shrugged, "I'm hungry."

Jeff was sipping a drink and realized his stomach had been growling. He had kept her hostage for twelve hours; half spent listening to her snores.

"I'll take you to a bar. They serve good wings."

"I didn't sign up for a date, Jeffery," came her snarky reply.

Jeff scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Well, get your ass back up here then," he ordered, patting the mattress wet with her juices, "Come on, dammit, I got 45 more minutes."

"Ugh," Anna groaned, crawling up against the headboard.

"I usually don't like to cuddle," Jeff noted, "Something about you, though. I enjoy you in my arms."

Remaining quiet, Anna bit her lip and swallowed hard.

Jeff kissed her head, "I could see myself doing this every night, you know?"

Back in his embrace, Anna felt more than growls in her stomach. Her emotions were doing cartwheels and etching a feeling of bliss that didn't include her clit. Jeffery Anderson had forced her into his bed, so it was hard to accept how cozy she felt.

-

Waking up with her head on his chest was ideal, and almost too good to be true. It was 2 am, and Jeff was stiff as a board. Her subtle whimpers while sleeping caused his heart to beat harder than expected. Awakening the sleeping beauty would end the best night in a while.

Jeff couldn't resist brushing the frizzy curls from her forehead to admire her plump lips gaped in slumber. Her leg was perched against his thigh, and her toes barely reached his knees. She was short and would soon be a fun-sized addition to his lifestyle. He could play with his mini-wife at home and keep the others on his roster, knowing she wouldn't mind the competition. All he had to do was convince her he was the one.

Jeff had kept the television on mute and his body sturdy, but before he could doze off again, her head popped up. Wiping her mouth, she looked toward his smile.

"What time is it?"

"11:30," Jeff lied.

"Is not," she replied, knowing her time here had to be ending.

Pulling from his embrace was difficult as he grasped her arm and hauled her toward him. Before Anna could resist, his lips joined hers. As always, it was something in his kiss that caused her fingers to roam across his chest. His tongue swirled around her mouth in a plea to stay here and be the whore she was paid to be.

"One more time," Jeff whispered against her lips, placing her hand on his rigid cock.

Anna bit her lip, slipping her palm up and down his shaft.

"You want more, don't you?" Jeff smiled, reading her mind through her lusty gaze.

"Do you know what I really want?" Anna whispered against his hairy brims.

"What's that, baby?"

"I wanna go home," Anna giggled, pushing his chest and descending from the large bed.

Jeff held a frown but couldn't bring himself to compel her anymore, "You are a fucking-"

"No!" Anna interrupted, "I did what you asked. I am a 'Good girl,'" she mocked his words with air quotes that discolored his expression.

"You'll be back for more," Jeff assured as she bounced out of the room.

"Boy, bye...."

Jeff heard her spewing curses down the hallway. Despite her attitude, he had brought out the freak in her, unwinding her tactfulness to keep him out. He had a way of doing that to women, but he usually captured their hearts with each orgasm. Anna was different, and he craved a transition.

-

+

-

Anna brushed the loofah against her thighs and then moved up, expelling the smell of dried cum from her pussy lips. Her stomach growled but did not compare to the emptiness she felt. After scrubbing herself raw, she entered her Aunt and uncle's guest room. She had been living there for a few months, and she no longer felt like much of a visitor.

Slipping on shorts, Anna shimmed into a tank top and bounced downstairs to check on the baby. It was almost 4 am, and thankfully her cousin Josh was still asleep in his crib. She made a quick midnight snack, tossing a few goldfish in a plastic bag to take upstairs.

A rustling behind her made her flinch, and she turned around, holding her hand to her heart.

"Sheesh," Anna looked at her uncle's large frame in the doorway, "You scared me."

"Sorry," Rod smiled, "How are you feeling? Did he say anything about me?"

"No, we didn't do much talking," she replied with a frown.

Anna held a bitterness that nudged at the edge of her throat. She wanted to lash out at him for what he had schemed for his neighbor tonight. His gambling led him to owe money to the one man she hated. That man had fucked her all afternoon and into the night to pay off his debts.

"You know I really appreciate this, Anna."

Anna nodded and shifted to go around him.

"So, how was it?" Rod asked.

"Terrible," Anna explained, folding her arms across her chest, "If I were you, I would leave him alone. He's a bad guy. I tried to tell my aunt that when he first showed up here."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No bruises, but I am sure I'll have nightmares tonight," Anna pushed on toward the hallway to avoid any other questions he had.

-

-

Three weeks later

-

-

After blackmailing Rod and sending his prissy niece back home with a sore pussy and a sense of dread, Jeff had kept his distance from his neighbors. He had once spent most of his nights' next door intending to woo the bratty Dominican girl, but that wasn't working to his advantage since she kept her distance from him.

Jeff had more plans for her than her tight pussy. He needed a wife for legal purposes, and she was the one he wanted. He tried to be nice and charming. When it didn't work, and she failed to see his charisma, Jeff took extreme measures. Anna's reluctance wasn't his troubles it was her aunt.

Cindy was calling daily for cock. Jeff realized fucking her had been a mistake, even if he had her eating out of the palm of his hand. She had started to complain about her husband, pouring her heart out to him each time she came on his cock. With a plan set in motion, keeping his distance from the chaos brewing in their home seemed a clever notion.

Rod and Cindy were puzzled by his absence. In the last month, their neighbor added a cruel excitement to what would have been a series of bland weekdays and even duller weekends. Now that he was away, the pair barely spoke, keeping themselves busy in their different professions. All three felt differently from his absence, but only one was saddened.

Cindy was at her desktop, typing through her boredom. She was rarely drawn away from her tasks, but today her sanity was on edge, and her clit pulsed with need. The ache evolved into her thighs, making it hard to keep her legs closed. She knew she needed a good fuck. Sex with her husband was bland compared to her affairs with Jeff.

Unaware of his cons or the knowledge he had blackmailed her niece, Cindy missed him the most. His eyes, his tall frame, those large arms that held her thighs up. She hadn't wanted it in certain regions, but he took her body how he saw fit, always leaving her quakingly satisfied.

Overwhelmed with the need for her lover, Cindy pulled up a porno on the computer and reclined back to watch the young brown-haired beauty receive an ass full of black cock. The man slid in and out while the girl groaned in pleasure, echoing her experience and sending sharp envy into her gut.

"hmm, god," she murmured, peering into the bright screen.

Cindy felt her pussy moisten, and she hurried out of her leggings. With no underwear underneath, she bypassed a step and strummed her fingers against her clit. Closing her eyes, she envisioned her lover, tall, handsome, with his thick cock rammed inside her back hole, leaving her with a painful bliss.

"Mm, shit mm, fuck my asshole, baby," she moaned softly, hurriedly skating her fingers along her pulsing clit.

Her asshole was in need, and she turned on her side. She spat on her fingers before leading them into her back door. When one fit, she added another.

After a moment of toying, three of her manicured fingers probed her asshole.

"Hmm, god, yes. Oh, fuck my ass. My ass Jeff, Oy, yes," she mumbled, ramming harder as her breath escalated, "Ohh, Daddy, yes...."

The pleasure was nothing compared to his cock. Jeff had a way of ruthlessly pinching her asscheeks while pushing deep into her forbidden fruit. She didn't have enough time or hands to bring herself to the total bliss she craved. But the two she had brought her to the edge and back twice before her husband returned home.

-

Rod walked around his niece and reached for an apple on the table. Anna was walking around the kitchen preparing a dinner that smelled delicious despite being halfway done.

"Anna, you know you don't have to cook every night. We can take out sometimes," he explained, eying the fabric lost delicately between her thick ass cheeks.

Anna faced him with a bright smile, tossing her long dark curls over her shoulder.

"It's okay. I like it. Do you not like my cooking?" she giggled, "I could make you something different. I know you love that pink pasta."

She was a sweetheart, and he turned red from her innocent gaze.

"No, no, I love it. I just," Rod smiled, "You do so much already, and I...."

"It's cool. You guys give me a roof over my head. I really can't complain."

Rod nodded and avoided staring at her plump cameltoe, pushing against the crotch of her shorts. He looked toward her face and frowned.

"Thank you again for what you did."

Anna withered, averting her eyes to the polished floor, "It's fine," she shrugged, "You don't have to keep bringing it up."

"I know, but...." Rod paused, realizing the thought of what Jeff might have done to his shy niece made him hard as a rock.

"What did he do to you?"

"Um," Anna bit her bottom lip and shrugged, "Sex. Oral and stuff."

"You had to blow him?"

Anna nodded.

"Did he eat your pussy?"

With creased brows, Anna looked toward him, "Uh, yeah, but... I'm sorry, why are you asking me about all this? I really don't want to talk about it. And I never want to do it again. Like ever, whatever kind of bets you two have, you need to control it."

It was odd scolding her grown uncle about his gambling, but when her body was involved, she had to.

"I've got my finances under control now, thankfully, and thanks to you," Rod eyed her lustfully and bit his lip, "Do you, um, did you enjoy when he licked your pussy."

"Excuse me?"

"I was just curious. I love eating pussy, and if you ever needed it. Or...."

Anna scowled, turning to check on the three pots of food. Her cheeks held a blush. She already knew her uncle saw her in a sexual manner, but his confirmation made her cringe.

"I'm sorry, I just...." Rod inched back, recognizing this conversation was inappropriate, "I can't wait for dinner," he chuckled nervously but didn't get a response from his pretty little niece.

-

Ten days later.

-

Jeff returned to Texas on a Wednesday, and that afternoon, he was balls-deep in Cindy's tight ass. She didn't squirm or fidget but took each inch of cock and requested he fuck her harder. Cindy was fully satisfied by the time Rod came home from work.

Coming out of the front door, Jeff walked around back to the fence that separated their properties. He peeped through the cracks. Anna was lying on a lounge chair in a one-piece bathing suit, playing with her cousin. He smiled at the large smile on her face. He had not seen her in a month, and his heart had grown fonder. He pulled at the gate and closed it softly shut.

Anna bounced the babe up and down before wrapping her arms around his waist. Looking around, Jeff noticed she had another audience member. Rod stood by the grill, watching her with lustful eyes.

Jeff cleared his throat, getting the man's attention.

"Jeff," Rod chuckled, "Long time no see, didn't know you were back."

Jeff eyed Anna with a lingering smile before speaking, "Yeah, I couldn't stay away too long."

Anna heard his deep voice before seeing him standing beside her uncle. Quickly she stood, balancing the baby on her hip to start her walk into the house.

"Hello, Anna," Jeff spoke with a friendly tone.

Ignoring him, Anna hauled herself into the side glass doors with no thoughts of returning outside.

"What's her problem?" Jeff chuckled, sidestepping toward the cooler to grab a beer.

"I can imagine she doesn't like you, you know, after what happened."

"Bullshit," Jeff scoffed, "Rod, I tell you, I've never had so much cream on my cock than I've had from that little girl."

Rod felt his nature rise and chuckled off his desire. But Jeff kept talking in details that caused his cock to nudge against his khakis.

"She was shy at first. She tired to suck my cock but her little mouth coulded take it. I had her on top of me and she tried not to cry out for me."

"You gave her oral as well, right?"

Jeff nodded, "Oh, hell yeah, but I kept her on edge and wouldn't let her cum until she said it."

Rod was dumbfounded, "Said what?"

"Man, she submitted. Begged to cum for me," Jeff chuckled before changing his voice to mock her callow wails, "Oh, daddy, oh daddy, I want to cum for you."

"I can't believe she said that. She seemed pretty bummed about the whole thing."

Jeff kept his eye on the glass doors with hopes of catching another glimpse, "Anna is not as innocent as she claims.

Rod gulped his beer before the pair retired to his man cave to share drinks and catch up. Jeff told him of the sexual quests he had made while away in Virginia. Rod hung onto every word, his cock aching to be in his neighbor's shoes.

"God dammit," Rod chuckled, "You're one lucky bastard."

"I wouldn't say that. I can recognize a slut from a mile away. It's usually the ones you wouldn't expect. The shy ones, loud ones, hell, all women have some whorish tendency," Jeff took a sip of beer and eyed him, "Even the married ones. They are usually the biggest freaks."

"Now, that sounds like a lie," Rod chuckled off his four-month dry spell.

"You need to get out there, man. Stop playing husband for a day and get laid again."

"I...." Rod smiled, "I've been a bit naughty lately."

Jeff curled his lips into a sneaky grin, "Secretary?"

"No, no, I haven't actually done anything but," Rod smiled, "Anna was on the couch the other night. I was on the other end. She was watching the tv, and I was watching her. I jacked off and blew my whole load under the blanket."

Jeff was red in the face but hid his anger with a smile, "Nice.

"Yeah, I keep having that same fantasy about her. She doesn't make it any better, walking around the house in those little shorts. I just want to grab her and taste it."

"Mmhmm, well, you know I am very much in for Anna. I want a relationship with her. You ogling over my woman is a bit tasteless you know? It's like me...." he paused to laugh, "That's like me fucking your wife or something."

Rod eyed his neighbor with uncertainty, "Jeff, you know Anna doesn't like you, right? She...."

Rod paused as a fury dominated his neighbor's stare, "Um, she, she said that. I didn't say it,"he clarified with his hands up in surrender.

With a scowl, Jeff sat up in his seat, "You haven't touched my woman, now have you?"

"No. God no," Rod blurted, "I mean, I asked her if I could lick her pussy, but she blew me off."

Jeff arched his brow.

Smiling, Rod back peddled, "I would never fuck her. It's just she's a pretty girl, and I would like to taste, but I had no idea you two were heavily involved," he chuckled nervously.

Jeff knew too many secrets, and he didn't want to be on his bad side. He couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with Jeff's infatuation.

"Just a taste, huh?" Jeff chuckled, leaning back into the cushions.

"Hell, we've talked about her before. You know I am a lucky man having two beautiful women living under my roof. What man's fantasy doesn't consists of two or more? You should know that. "

"Mmmm," Jeff rubbed his chin and smiled, "If you want to lick my little girl's cunt, you know that can be arranged."

"She wouldn't. She's a good girl, and she loves Cindy too much to do that."

"Rod, you've got more power over my woman than you fail to realize, I don't like it, but I deal with it nonetheless," Jeff stood from his seat and smiled, "Let's go get you that taste."

"Wait, what?"

Placing his finger to his lips, Jeff walked backward from the small shelter. He had a smile that spread to his eyes as he marched toward his sadistic adventure.

Rod was worried and followed behind him. He walked in to find his wife asleep on the couch, her body exhausted from multiple orgasms he knew nothing about. He crept upstairs and found Jeff standing at his niece's door.

"Jeff, I don't think so. I mean, whatever you're going to do, I think we shouldn't."

Jeff turned quickly, ignoring his morals, and uttered, "Do you have duct tape?"

"What? Jeff, seriously man, we can't do anything. Cindy is downstairs. And I have to live with her. I can not-"

"Will you fucking relax? She'll love it. The Poor thing hasn't cum in a month."

With a charming smile, Jeff stepped into Cindy's sham home office. He knew the layout thoroughly. Rod didn't recognize his familiarity with his home, too overwhelmed with what plan the sadist man had. Jeff held a few items in his palms, but Rod was distracted by the turn of the knob.

"Oh, fuck, Jeff, we can't," he uttered, moving into the office to hide.

Rod's panicked nature contrasted with how calm and collected Jeff appeared.

Anna walked out of her room, unaware of their lustful gazes, and started a sleepy walk toward the bathroom. Before she could reach the door, Jeff seized her. She gave a short squeal that he soon quieted with his full palm.

Her eyes watered from her attempt to scream but Anna wasn't scared. She knew who would be manhandling her in the middle of the night. She got a spicy hint of his cologne as she jerked her torso away.

1...345678