The Bunghole Mystery Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary Jones Girl Detective Book 3.
2.1k words
4.5
2.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter Two: Three Grateful Girls

"If you have life enough in you to complain, Betty, you're coming with me," insisted Mary. She kept swimming. She hoped she was swimming straight. Visibility was near zero. If she swam straight, she knew she had more than enough stamina to get them to shore. Lightning lit up the impenetrable mist around them.

Mary had a sinking feeling as she kept swimming with Betty. Her friend was an easily handled dead weight. If she was swimming straight, she figured she should have reached shore by now. Mary was swimming toward the majority of lightning flashes. She figured it was marginally more likely the bolts were hitting land than the lower altitude lake. She was getting tired.

A rowboat loomed into view. Mary grabbed an oar as it passed and croaked, "Ahoy! My friend and I are drowning here!"

A girl's voice cried out, "I'm pulling the oar, hold on!" The girl dragged them to the side of the boat.

Mary worked her way around to the back of the rowboat. "You have rope?"

"A little bit," said the girl, and threw one end down to Mary.

Mary looped the rope around Betty's chest and under her arms. She gave the end back to the girl. "Now back up and haul. Really put your back into it." Betty was now trapped against the back of the rowboat, her face out of the churning water. Mary climbed lightly over her into the rowboat. They hauled Betty up into the boat with a maniacal burst of strength. They were in.

"You are very strong, Mr.?" the girl asked.

"Mary Jones," she croaked, collapsing into the hull. "Miss Mary Jones at your service."

"The detective??" the girl marveled. "Now I can believe you beat up a white slavery ring all by yourself. Oh, I'm Mabel Quincy, by the way."

Betty was coughing to life. Mary said, "My frozen and waterlogged friend here is Betty Bloom. Lie down, Mabel; you're a lightning rod."

Mabel lay down toward them eye-to-eye with Mary. "Sure thing. You seem to know what you're doing. Sorry I mistook you for a man. It's the short hair."

"Think nothing of it," said Mary. Their new wet friend Mabel was a stunner. Her auburn hair was bedraggled around her round pretty face and intense hazel eyes. Her large breasts for her youthful age were straining at her one piece blue bathing outfit. She had the hips and bottom to match. She smiled, and Mary, who had almost died from hypothermia mere minutes ago, felt warm inside.

"I may need you for a case," Mabel said intently.

Blinding lightning boomed close by a moment later. "Gladly," said Mary, "but let's not die first." Betty and Mabel stayed down in the hull, shivering and hugging for warmth. Mary took the oars. The rowboat was being driven by wave action toward the land, Mary figured.

"Look, we're saved!" cried Betty pointing forward to land looming out of the clearing mist.

"The waves are driving us toward those rocks," said Mary.

"We're lost!" cried Betty.

"We'll have to brave the lightning," cried Mary. "Help me pull on the oars. Pull!" The three young women fought with the oars at Mary's direction and narrowly missed the sharp rocks. Moments later they grounded on a small sandy beach nestled between two deadly outcrops.

They lay exhausted on the wet beach in the pounding rain, dry land. "I thought I was dead a hundred times out there," Betty marveled. "You girls are the bees knees! Mabel, you for showing up and saving us, and Mary, for saving all of us!"

"Betty's right, Mabel," said Mary. "We would have died if not for you."

"Likewise," said Mabel, grinning from ear to ear. "That's what new friends are for."

"Okay, new friends," said Mary. "Let's crawl the heck out of this lightning storm. Otherwise, we'll become the three most smoking hot girls girls on the lake!"

"Too late, I'd say," Betty snickered.

"I know these rocks," said Mabel. "There's an old weather-beaten bungalow right near here."

"Crawl onward, MacDuff," said Mary.

In a few minutes, the three hunched over girls arrived at the bungalow. The door was locked, but the window right next to it was unlocked. They climbed inside. It was a two story place. The ground floor was storage for a number of canoes and other boating stuff. Upstairs they found a camp stove, bedrolls, tinned food, and a bathroom.

Mabel said, "Dibs on the shower!" She shimmied out of her bathing suit on the way to the bathroom.

Mary said, "Hey, the hot water could be limited." Mary took a good look at Mabel as she trotted by and noted her full, luscious, pink-nippled tits. They had to be twice the size of her own. And down below, Mabel was a natural redhead.

"Double dibs!" Betty said, dragging herself up from the floor. She took off her blouse. It was the only article of clothing left to her after the boating accident.

"Triple dibs!" Mary cried, shucking her clothing while dashing after the two. All three of them arrived at the modest-sized shower. Mabel turned on the water to heat up. The three stood there, smiling at each other and shivering a bit from their ordeal. Mary said, "I guess the three of us are going to have to squeeze into that tiny stall."

"Sounds like a challenge!" said Betty, "Especially with what you're working with Mabel. You must eat your Wheaties!"

"Thank you, but sometime they're more harm than good," said Mabel. "They seem to attract the wrong sort of boy and scare away the right ones."

"Well, all I know is you're going to have a very happy husband," Betty remarked. She collapsed into tears.

"What did I say?" asked Mabel.

"Betty just broke up with her fiancee," Mary explained. "Our near-death experience must have momentarily pushed it out of her mind." They hugged Betty close, three naked girls cuddled together in a cold bathroom.

"I know all about grief, lollipop," said Mabel. "I lost my mother a month ago. My father died six years ago on that same dratted lake we just escaped."

"I'm so sorry Mabel," said Betty. "That's a real tragedy. Ronnie was nice but, well, actually he wasn't."

"Water's warm!" said Mary, and they squeezed in together and soaped up in the hot water, three giggling slippery eels. It got intimate. The three grew quiet. Mary was having a hard time maintaining her composure. Her two girlfriends slid their slippery bodies on hers as they all vied for the shower spray. It was making her lightheaded with sexual excitement.

"What happens to you now, Mabel?" asked Betty.

"I'm staying at the Mountypego Hotel until my new guardians can collect me," said Mabel. "They'll be like my new parents until I'm a woman."

"I'll make you a woman," said Mary, and deeply French kissed the glowing redhead.

"Mmm, you're a good kisser," Mabel purred. Betty locked lips with her next.

Watching them, Mary was driven nearly to her limit. "We should stay here tonight together, cozy from the storm. We can make a nest of bedrolls, drink hot cocoa, and tell ghost stories all night."

Betty kissed Mary deeply. "You need to finish teaching me how to pick a good husband."

"I need to learn that!" Mabel piped up.

"I'll teach you both," said Mary. "Then you can practice what you've learned on me." The three girls hugged in a three-way kiss. "I'll cook the cocoa while you two build our nest."

They sat in a circle on the laid out and assembled bedrolls with layers of cozy blankets wrapped around them. "Let's finish our cocoa before I teach you two more about sex. We want to allow for thrashing around, and we don't want to knock over any cocoa. Believe me, there's nothing more frustrating than having to deal with a sticky mess right in the middle of sex. That's why boys are not all they're cracked up to be!" The three of them laughed at this and almost spilled their cocoa anyway. Mary continued, "Don't get me wrong. I would never give up boys. But you need to remember, girls. If you're mad enough to spit bricks at some stupid thing a boy said or did, or DIDN'T say or DIDN'T do, don't kill him with an axe handle or poison his coffee. Just leave him for a woman and DON'T invite him to participate."

"I'd say that's valuable sex education," said Mabel.

"Hear, hear!" said Betty, and they clanked mugs.

Mary said, "Mabel, I want to say again I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my own mother when I was six years old."

"That's awful!" said Mabel. "You must have suffered terribly. Did your father remarry?"

"Kind of," said Mary. "Up until recently, I never saw my father with another woman. But then again, my father traveled a lot. My father is very hot-blooded. I know he must have seen women then. In the last couple of years, he's had a steady girlfriend. She's a wonderful girl. I think they'll be together for life, God willing."

"You call her a girl," said Betty. "Isn't she your father's age?"

"No, she's only a few years older than I am," said Mary.

"Vroom!" said Mabel. "Your daddy must be quite handsome, and energetic too!"

"He is very, very much so, guilty on both counts, as he would say. He's a lawyer," said Mary. "And don't give me that look. Stay away from him, he's mine! Or rather Margaret's. You know what I mean. One friend seeing my dad is enough!"

"How do you know he's so energetic?" asked Betty with an expectant smirk.

Mary said, "Well the first clue was, I heard them. AHH! AHH! AHH!" The two girls erupted in laughter. "At first, I thought she was hurt, so I peeked through a keyhole. She wasn't being hurt. I'll show you some of what he was doing in a minute. Now finish your cocoa!"

"Mary, this might be a good time to hire you," said Mabel. "I want you to look into my guardians. They're supposed to be distant relatives of my mother. When I first wrote to them, they took an awful long time to respond. They said they were traveling. The letter I got back was not at all cordial. Now, all of the sudden, they're showing up to collect me! I can't believe my sweet mother would, in case of an accident, put me with relatives like these. Something is wrong."

"Never fear! Mary Jones is on the case!"

The cocoa was finished. They set their empty mugs aside. Mary showed Mabel how to touch her clitoris. Mabel had never touched herself directly before, and never to orgasm. While Mabel touched herself and watched, Mary got her mouth between Betty's legs and tongued and sucked her to several orgasms. She showed Mabel how she stuck her spit-lubricated index finger into Betty's rectum. She stroked upwards as she did this, causing Betty to have even more intense orgasms. After watching Betty cry out, scream, and thrash through crisis after crisis, Mabel shrieked and fell over. She'd stimulated herself to her first orgasm.

After a short talk, Mary convinced Betty it was important for her future husband's happiness for her to learn how to touch herself. Then Betty and Mabel switched. Mary enjoyed the smell and taste of Mabel while Betty practiced touching herself. Mabel tasted like an oak casket where some sweet wine had fermented, though wetter and slicker. Now that Mabel had launched herself, Mary's tongue, lips, and finger brought her to new and incredible heights of ecstasy. It was an eye-opening experience for Mary's friends. As Mabel said afterwards, "If I'd known my vulva was this much fun, I wouldn't have wasted my childhood playing hopscotch!" Mabel said "vulva" now because Mary had shown them and told them all the proper scientific names for a woman's parts.

The three of them played another round of this sublime game where they used their mouths on Mary while the other masturbated. Mary gave them pointers as they practiced and showed them all the things she liked best. Mary, always hot-blooded, was brought to numerous earthshaking orgasms by the pair.

Mabel fell asleep while Mary was showing Betty a new technique she called "sixty-nine." The girls could now both use their mouths on the other. They had several close mutual orgasms this way, feeling as though they were melting into each other. Sated and fulfilled, they calmed and drifted to sleep wrapped tightly around each other.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers