The Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said she could tell I was disappointed not to be going with her and she had tried to find an extra ticket but was having no luck. I started to lose signal getting back into the park but we made plans to talk again before we headed out so we could coordinate how to find each other.

As the deadline for departure grew closer, our supplies were coming together. We had gallons of water, food stocks, an extra fuel tank each and managed to round up some party favors in the form of some more Molly and heap of good Cali dank.

Even found some cheap bicycles to cruise around we got there as the place is massive and the only authorized motor vehicles are arts cars in various forms, pre vetted months in advance.

They range from as small as modified golf carts to as large as massive yachts that have been structurally reinforced to ride on wheels instead of water. Each with their own unique style and function, I had seen pictures and knew kind of what to expect but the largest of them were basically mobile clubs holding dozens of people dancing their asses off as the rode around the dry lake bed.

Finding my mother would be sort of a challenge though the festival organizers had lots of practice and knew how to build a temporary city. It was setup like a giant clock with the numbers on the face serving as streets with lettered avenues radiating outward in concentric circles.

So if someone was camped at 2 o'clock and D you knew how to find them. You just had to work it out in advance because like the park, cell service was a no go. My mom and her friends were camping with an established group and knew their location so I would be able to find her when we arrived at 12:30 and C.

I had plans to come find her on the evening of the first day when we got settled. Our group was just going to wing it and camp out on the fringe where strays like us tended to gather. It was all set. All we had to do now was get through the line.

The line to get in is quite the process. 60k plus people form their vehicles into 6-8 lanes and eventually come to the gate where they check your ticket, confirm you have enough water for the duration and then turn you loose. But reaching the gate itself can take anywhere from 5-8 hours.

Ill prepared vehicles run out of gas, some stall or overheat. Just such a scenario caused me to get separated from Mike and Tara. An RV a few lengths ahead of us blew a hose and our lane was forced to merge with others. In the confusion, they went right and I went left. I semi panicked at first and tried to keep an eye on them as our lanes moved at different intervals but eventually lost sight of them through the dust as their lane moved faster than mine. Well it was what it was.

I was sure I'd find them when we got through the gates but secretly I was slightly relieved. I had hoped to find my way on my own. I knew if we were together when we teamed up with my mom and her friends, I wouldn't be able to really let myself be as free as I would have liked to keep up appearances around them so as to not let it slip that I had the fucking hots for my own mother.

There would be drugs involved, sex and love would be in the air and I didn't want witnesses to any limits I was bound to push. I was here more than anything else to pursue my mother and to make my interest fully known.

I wasn't concerned about her friends so much as they had experienced my mother and I's relationship and might be more dismissive of a furtive glance or lingering embrace when we're all on drugs and over stimulated. And if my mother did, after all this, feel the same way, I'm sure we could find a way to be discreet.

I passed the gate check in no problem and picked a route at random. I didn't know where to go but knew I didn't want to be in the thick of it so I stuck to the outer rings and found a pretty sparsely populated area and pulled up into a spot about 30 yards between two camps. This would do.

I hopped out and surveyed my surroundings. I didn't have anything in the way of camp to setup with my dope new camper, just a couple chairs and my bicycle to unload. It was just past midday and with nothing on the agenda til the evening, I decided to jump on the bike and go explore. I pulled together a day pack and started off.

I didn't make it far, as I rounded the side of the closest camp I came face to face with a giant lobster. I slid to a stop and took in what I was seeing. It was an art car, or "mutant vehicle" as they were known colloquially.

An old station wagon had been reformed into a monstrous lobster with it's body taking up most of the car's cab and its legs sporting single bucket seats on each end which hovered a few feet above the ground so passengers rode on the outside of the car with their legs dangling or resting on little cross bars. Complete with two massive pinchers that protruded out front and appeared to function in some capacity.

The driver noticed me and stepped out from within the creature's head. Introduced himself as Dave and had seen me pull up close to them. He was a nice fella maybe in his 50s and liked to meet his neighbors for the fest. He noted my bike but said if I saw them cruising around and needed a ride to flag him down and hop on, he knew the city well and how to find camp. We take care of each other out here, he assured me.

I thanked him and told him I'd love a ride at some point. Little did he know, his lobstrocity would play a big part in the evening to follow.

I spent the afternoon having my mind blown by all that Burning Man had to offer. I rode straight down 12 o'clock towards the center of the dial where the actual Man stood, waiting his turn to meet his fate in fiery embrace in the closing days of the festival.

After a certain distance the city ends and you reach the true Playa where no one is allowed to camp and the entire vast expanse is littered with interactive or static art displays. Ranging from the kitschy road side attraction style, to massive wooden works that you can enter and climb around on, or 20 foot tall humanoids who shoot fire out of their eyes. All or most of it, destined to burn at some point.

The whole while, mutant vehicles zig and zag through the chaos bumping loud dance beats while people on foot or bicycles do their best to navigate the space while trying to stay focused on the direction their headed and often times failing.

The place is overstimulating to the maximum and it's best to just slow down and take it all in but there's always the sense to keep exploring and see what's just out of view. And the game gets flipped entirely on it's head when the sun goes down. Everything lights up with lasers, strobes or just starts belching fire. It truly is a magical place.

I checked the time and decided it was time to go find where my mother was camped. I had almost forgotten my excitement and anticipation of seeing her with all the distractions afoot but as soon I started to pedal my heart picked up a beat, and not from the exercise.

What would it be like to see her finally after so much confusion and doubt, suddenly washed away by the discovery of her photo shoot gift. There was still doubt in my mind that maybe they weren't intended for me after all but at this point I did not care, one way or the other, for better or worse, I would make some sort of move tonight and let my true feelings be known. I also wondered what she might be wearing...

At Burning Man clothing was optional and I had already seen my fair share of exposed breasts and hanging dongs. I knew not to expect her in her birthday suit but I had hoped she'd go for it a little and don something more risque than the old yoga pants and sports bra. She did not disappoint.

I spotted her a mile away as I approached their camp. Standing just outside the massive dome structure they used as their common area, wearing black leather knee high boots, black mini skirt that stopped at mid thigh and a black middriff tank top. Black was definitely her color and mental images of the photo shoot flooded through my mind.

Shelly saw me first and I could see her lean over to my mom. Her head turned towards me and she beamed in a grin. I returned the smile as I slowed my bike and dropped it into the dust. I tried not to break into a run to greet her but she beat me to it and came charging in for a hug. My eyes stole a quick glance at her ample chest as her tits bounced and swayed, clearly not confined by the presence of a bra. And then she was in my arms, caught in a 1/4 spin as I slowed her velocity.

It was another powerful embrace, her body smashing into mine, similar to the one when I left for college and even came complete with a quick peck on the lips. I noted the way her tits mashed into my chest as she pulled away just in time yet again to not feel the bulge forming in my pants. We locked eyes for the briefest of moments before she tilted her head back in the direction of camp.

We walked over arm in arm and I greeted Shelly and Rachel with their own hugs, careful to keep my hips slightly tucked away from them. I met 3 or 4 other of the camp mates before we settled in to catch up before heading out into the fray for the evening.

Mom and I chatted for a while, mostly about my summer gig and all the exploring I had done since I'd last seen her. All the while trying to keep my eyes on hers and not on her chest as I had noticed her top was slightly sheer and could just make out the dark circles of her areolas.

She had had a pretty uneventful summer leading up the Burn. I subtly tried to inquire if she'd been seeing anyone and to my reassurance she hadn't. In my relief I almost leaned over and whispered in her ear that I had found her gift but held back.

The tension was killing me and suddenly wished we were anywhere else but here. I let that go immediately and changed the subject to the topic of getting separated from my squad entering the festival. I told her about Mike and Tara and the friendship we had formed over the summer. And about how Mike and Tara's romance had started with the afternoon Molly hike.

At the mention of Molly, Rachel's head shot around and expressed her disappointment in not being able to rustle up more party favors than they had. I grinned and told her she was in luck as I fished around in my pack to produce the bag of pressed tablets we had procured.

Her eyes lit up and she stole a glance at my mom who looked hesitant with a sheepish smile. I'd like to think I interpreted what her face said. I know she had a past with recreational drug use but was cautious to hit the ground running, her first time back here in so long. And with her son no less. She new I liked drugs but we had never even smoked weed together, were we gonna hit the gas and send it? I sure hoped so.

It didn't take much convincing as Rachel reached into the bag and pulled out three pills. She promptly swallowed one and before I could realize what was happening she stuck another to her tongue and pressed her mouth to my mothers, depositing the tab as my mother let out a startled yelp and pushed her back. It was a playful push though and my mother smiled as she displayed the tab now stuck to her tongue. She looked me right in the eye, winked and swallowed it.

I was still transfixed by her gaze when suddenly I was receiving the same treatment from Rachel. My eyes shot wide as I felt the tab being pressed onto my own tongue. My mother's eyes instantly flashed rage for the briefest of moments and then shot down and away. It was hard to tell what all I saw there. Was it just plain annoyance at Rachel for making a scene with her son or was there jealousy there? It sure looked to me like the latter.

I tucked that in the back of my mind as I laughingly pushed Rachel back, making a show to wipe my mouth off and feign disgust. This seemed to make my mother resurface as she met my eyes and smiled, giving her eyes a slight roll. We watched as Rachel divvied up pills to the rest of the willing recipients, using the same delivery method, which cut the subtle tension from my mom even more and we were soon all laughing and ready to head out for one hell of a night.

We didn't have enough bikes for everyone so we decided we would mob up and venture out on foot, with loose plans to reconvene at certain times and landmarks incase we got separated but we all knew how to find camp if all else failed.

The sun was really starting to drop and it got chili out there fast with no humidity so the more scantily clad folks gathered more layers. My mom busted out a full length black duster which hid her form much to the dismay of my wandering eyes but was still sexy as fuck. We all gathered at the edge of camp and headed off into the night.

Things were a bit blurry as we all came up on our Molly roll. We were a bit discombobulated as the intensity of the drugs hit us. There was a lot of nervous laughter and half shouted sentences as we ooh'd and aah'd at our surroundings. But as the roll spun up, so did our focus and we began to move cohesively.

Always making sure we stayed together and indulged each other as we wandered to the next sight or sound like an eclipse of moths. The highlight for us all happened when we came upon a rather simple but powerful art installation.

It consisted of three giant smoke stack like structures with a chain running down the side of each one. If you yanked the chain a massive stream of fire shot out of the top. Again, simple in it's design but so satisfying to watch the flame burst out as a direct result of your input. We all cycled through and took a turn, gleefully cheering like children at each fire column.

As we finished up and turned to head to next great attraction, an enormous mutant vehicle approached out of the darkness in the form of a mobile dance floor. It was illuminated up through the floor and the people dancing on it looked other worldly. Without a word we collectively made the decision to hop on board. The beats were bumping and we were all soon dancing and gyrating as we floated across the playa as if on a vast magic carpet.

I noticed after we had been dancing for a while that our group had dwindled to just my mother, Shelly and Rachel. The dance floor was crowded but I didn't seem to see the rest of our group. That was when I felt hands caressing me from behind, wrapping down my shoulders and across my chest and my throat caught for a second. I glanced over my shoulder only to find Rachel's face inches from mine.

Her eyes were sparkling and she looked damn good but I had enough cognizance not to let myself get lost in that moment. I only had eyes for my mother. I tried to glance around to locate her when Rachel moved in front of me and started to grind her ass into my groin.

I took a half step back to break contact when there was my mother, swooping in between us perfectly in time to the beat. Her back was to me and as she made to put distance between Rachel and myself her ass made contact with my crotch and I let out small gasp.

My mother continued to corral Rachel away, who didn't seem to notice or care, her focus now entirely on my mother as she danced along with her smiling all the way. What was happening? Had my mother just cock blocked me? Or had she in fact, clocked blocked Rachel? Remembering her look earlier from the pill transfer moment, that small look of jealousy flashed through my mind...

The beat began to wind down and the vehicle operators informed us that they would be cruising back into the city to take a break for a minute, much to the dismay of several of the dancers who were really feeling it.

We hopped off and stood around catching our breath and trying to figure out where we were. Shelly had a big grin on her face as she checked the street signs and then looked at her watch. She shared a knowing glance with Rachel who gave a subtle nod. They were up to something.

Shelly led us up a block and over without much explanation. It was a surprise they said. We approached a 15' tall scaffolded corner where two roads came together with solid green walls lit from the outside. There was a greeter of sorts talking to people as they approached the entrance and pulling back a flap to grant entry.

"Evening ladies", he proclaimed as we got closer. "Do you know the rules?", Shelly and Rachel confirmed they did. My mother and I were confused but decided to play along so as not display our naivety. "He with yall?", the greeter asked, gesturing to me with a nod. They giggled and nodded ascension. He pulled back the flap and we made our way inside.

I was aware of the so called "orgy tents" at Burning Man but never expected to visit one. They were a little hard to find and you kind of had to be in the know. There were strict rules in place to avoid any potential misunderstandings and maintain that everyone respected each other's boundaries.

Tara had sort of given me the rundown and the only rule I remembered off hand was no single dudes permitted, they must be accompanied by a female who vouches for them. I think it helps to keep the ratio even but also prevents scenarios where it's just a bunch of horny creepy dudes standing around jerking off, kills the vibe.

You also had to communicate your intentions when joining in and from what I understood, simple observation was permitted but it varied from each locale. But yes, Shelly and Rachel's surprise was they had brought my mother and I to an orgy...

It took a second for my eyes to adjust and my mind to grasp what I was seeing. Different padded levels terraced throughout the space with groups of 3's and 4's licking and fucking in every possible configuration. I tried not let me surprise show and nervously side eyed my mother to gage her reaction.

Her eyes were wide, lips parted slightly in a silent gasp. Had she been to one of these before? I noticed Shelly and Rachel watching us and grinning ear to ear. They had moved closer to each other and were lovingly caressing one another, hands sliding over breasts and hips. Without a word they locked lips in a deep kiss and began to disrobe one another.

Each garment removed carefully with a gentle kiss placed on each revealed body part, they were soon stark naked and pressing themselves together in a crushing embrace. The slowly moved towards the mass of bodies all pleasuring each other, the moaning filling our ears.

Rachel turned back and extended a hand to my mother who without thinking, took a half step forward. She seemed entranced but suddenly remembered herself shooting me a look over her shoulder. She almost seem surprised to see me standing there and to my shock and comfort, stepped back towards me and slipped her arm into mine.

I didn't know what any of this meant or how I was supposed to feel but my body was tingling with the energy of it all. Rachel gave a knowing nod to my mother and then stepped towards her, planting a deep kiss on her lips. My mother returned it but didn't move forward. Rachel pulled back, looked right at me, winked and turned to join Shelly in the fray.

We watched for a few minutes as they settled in with a group of 3 and were soon lost in the ecstasy of the moment. My mothers arm was still looped through mine and the closeness of her combined with the erotic spectacle was driving me wild. I couldn't read her, she seemed lost in a trance so I gently squeezed her arm. She looked up at me and I nodded my head towards the exit. She nodded back and we made our way out.

We came spilling out and as we got several feet from the tent we locked eyes and both immediately burst out with nervous laughter. It must've been a gut reaction to the whole scenario, and it cut the tension as we made our way further up the street. I desperately wanted to know what she thought about what we had witnessed and if she was as electrified as I was but she kept silent.

She suddenly shivered and pulled her jacket closed and moved closer to me. "I'm cold", is all she said. 10 feet away on the edge of the street was a 55 gallon fire barrel and there were a few folks huddled around it as we approached and they shuffled to make room for us, albeit with my mother standing opposite from me across the fire.