The Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really struggling for air but never hesitated as I drove her over the edge. Her body shuddering in a violent climax, she screamed and pulled my head into her as hard as she could, trying to drown me in her pussy. What a way to go I laughed to myself as her hips bucked wildly in the aftershocks, raising off the bed at the height of the orgasm before crashing down, her legs releasing me as she melted into a puddle of pure bliss.

I let her lay there a minute, my head resting on her inner thigh and planting gentle kisses while catching my breath. I stoked myself with one hand while caressing her hip with the other. I brought myself close to the edge of climax before raising up to enter her. I eased my cock in slowly, sinking into her up to the hilt.

I kissed her long and deep, her hands gripping either side my head, not letting me pull away. I rocked my hips only pulling out a half inch or so as I started a steady pace of micro thrusts, the top of my pelvis grinding against her clit slightly. Our tongues danced inside each others mouth as I came inside my mother once again.

The next few days were the best of my life thus far. We spent our days exploring on our bikes going far out onto the Playa to cover as much ground without expending too much energy. It's so flat that pedaling requires no effort, coasting for a hundred yards at a time or letting the wind push you along.

Retreating to camp in late afternoon to eat and fuck each others brains out. Sometimes we'd nap or just lay around resting up for the wild night life when everything turned up to 11. I still had a little of the Molly left but we decided to save it for one of the last nights. You didn't even need drugs though, the whole city was like living in a dream.

But most of all we enjoyed the anonymity of it all, being as affectionate as we wanted in public space where no one knew who we were. It was a truly freeing experience and led to more than one sexual encounter outside the confines of camp.

One such time happened as we were exploring the Playa when a white out appeared on the horizon, sweeping towards us with immense speed. Spying what appeared to be a gazebo like structure as the closest cover we pedaled towards it thinking we could at least take shelter on the leeward side and not get too pelted by the dust.

As we got closer we saw that not only did it have solid walls but there was an entrance way granting access to legit shelter. Arriving just in time we dismounted and brought our bikes inside.

The space was truly magnificent and vacant of other people. The building was an octagon with each one of the seven walls(barring the entrance of course) being a separate mural or carved relief. We started on opposite sides studying them each in turn when we came together in front of the last one. It was a psychedelic depiction of a faceless man and woman joined in sexual embrace.

The male stood erect and supported the female from the hips as she rode him, her arms around his neck and her legs crossed behind him. Both of their heads were thrown back with mouths open in a scream as if in the final throws of joined ecstacy. Wild lines of color emanated and spiraled off of them in all directions. It was very reminiscent of a few days ago when my mother had ridden me for all she was worth and we shared a knowing smile remembering our simultaneous climax. I was immediately turned on.

I moved behind her grabbing her by the hips and pulling her ass into my crotch. I grinded into her from behind moving my hands up to her tits and griping them firmly. I squeezed a bit harder than intended and she yelped but pushed back against me even harder. I rained a few kisses on the back of her neck before she leaned forward placing her hands against the mural.

She was dressed in very desert appropriate clothing that day with dark brown cut offs and matching cotton tank top that stopped just under her breasts. Complete with ankle high hiking boots, fingerless gloves and scarf wrapped up over and around her hair forming a hood she looked none too dissimilar to Lara Croft minus the dual pistols.

Reaching around her waist I unbuckled her belt and slid her shorts and panties down in one swift motion lifting her left foot up and out leaving them dangling from the right. She stood before me back arched and perfect ass thrust out beckoning me to take her. I dropped to my knees spreading her cheeks slightly, my tongue dropping hungrily from my mouth.

I had only eaten ass once or twice but I took to it without hesitation as I jammed my tongue into her hole and began swirling and lapping at it like it held the nectar of life. She squealed clearly not expecting this but made no indication she wanted me to stop.

I made a pattern of running my tongue around the perimeter before targeting the center of her hole with the tip and making rapid up and down swipes. Over and over I repeated this while she writhed and squirmed plainly loving it. Her hand reached back grabbing a handful of my hair while I reached up two fingers slipping them into her pussy.

I began to feel her ass hole loosening up as I made progress managing to slip the tip of my tongue just inside. I slid my other hand down to my belt and began fumbling with it, managing to get it undone and free my cock while keeping up my simultaneous assault on both of her holes.

I began to pull my fingers from her pussy and reinserting them, depositing her natural lubrication on my dick in quick strokes. When I was sufficiently coated I stood up and placed the tip of my cock against her ass hole, pausing for a moment to let her give me a signal to proceed.

She responded by letting out a deep breath, turning her head to the side, reaching behind her with both hands so she rested against the wall on her chest and spread her ass apart. I spit on her hole for good measure before pressing my dick against it, applying only light pressure.

I could feel her flexing trying to let me in and before long my tip slid slowly inside about an inch. She audibly winced and could see her biting her bottom lip with her head cocked to the side so I froze in place letting her adjust. After a minute I could see and feel her relaxing so I continued forward again until I had another inch in her.

We paused again continuing this slow pace of advancement and adjustment not wanting to cause her pain. I continued applying lube in the form of spit and juice from her pussy taking a moment to work her clit with my fingers in between. This seemed to the trick and I soon had the full length of my cock in my mother's ass.

I held there feeling her involuntarily contracting as her muscles grew used to the intrusion. I tickled her clit for a while and soon felt her ass relax entirely and her audible responses began to give way to pleasure instead of discomfort.

I began moving my hips forward and back, tentatively at first only sliding an inch or two at a time. She removed her hands from her ass and braced them against the wall, pressing back against me signaling me to pick up the pace. I did just that pushing and pulling in increasingly faster strokes, grabbing her with both hands as I began to properly fuck my mother's ass.

She was moaning with each forward thrust and gasping on the pull back, her ass cheeks bouncing and clapping against me. She was so fucking tight and with little to no warning my dick erupted suddenly, surprising us both and shooting spurt after spurt deep into her ass. My hips pushing forward to give her every last drop and then my head collapsed onto her upper back catching my breath for just a second.

Keeping my dick in her ass my fingers went to work on her pussy fingering her deep while trying to rub her clit with the palm of the same hand. I slid my other hand up and under her tank top gripping her breast and teasing her nipple. I could feel her building towards release and began rolling my hips in short strokes sliding my dick back and forth and up and down.

Her body froze for a split second as her orgasm took her over the edge under the three way attack. She screamed and bucked against me, her pussy and ass flexing and contracting as her body shuddered and convulsed. It lasted several seconds her voice moaning and panting and her body still vibrating with aftershocks, this being the hardest we'd made her cum yet.

We stayed this way for a moment until I was sure it was okay to pull out being sure to take it slow as not to hurt her. The sound of the wind dying down outside as the dust storm faded.

As we awoke on the second to last day we realized we had been so lost in our bubble that no discussion of our plans post festival had taken place. Not quite ready to talk big picture just yet, we at least knew that we had to coordinate our travel plans.

She had obviously planned to ride back with Shelly and Rachel but I had been so singularly focused on just getting here that I had no idea what I was doing after the party ended. My intention before I knew I was coming to the Burn had been to visit her at home before returning to school. I hadn't even had a chance to process the change in plans upon finding out about her attending the festival when the ticket dropped in my lap. All of that seemed a lifetime ago.

I hadn't even thought about Mike and Tara past the first night which suddenly made a pang of guilt wash over me. My mom also expressed harboring guilt for ditching her girls so hard. One thing we were not conflicted about was what was happening between us. Neither of us wanted it to end. Hell, we were just getting started.

It wasn't a hard conclusion to come to that she would ride back home with me and we could figure out together where we stood when we returned to the real world.

In the meantime she needed to check in again with her girls and I at least needed to attempt to find Mike and Tara. The plan became that she should return to her original camp and I would strike out on my own to look for my friends. It was early morning still so the likely hood of finding our respective parties at their camps was good. Tonight though was the burning of the actual Man.

The several story tall effigy who stood at the center of the clock face was set to be ceremoniously cremated and it was absolutely not to be missed. The entirety of the city would be in attendance, tens of thousands of people dressed to the nines and packed to the gills. All of the mutant art cars encircled it in a vast ring, every speaker blaring, every laser or light flaring and every flamethrower belching. It would be a party like nothing else in the world.

The way things tended to go out here it would be difficult to find each other in all that chaos. We decided if we weren't able to meet up before the Burn we would reconvene after it was over back at our camp.

Gathering our day packs we readied ourselves to head out. Standing in front of our bikes it hit us then. We had not been separated since we had found each other on the first day. This plan had been so hastily put together that we didn't consider how hard it would be to part ways, even for an afternoon and possible evening.

We flew into each others arms, squeezing the breath out of each other. Our lips coming together in a long kiss. We both laughed at how ridiculous we were being and mounted our bikes to complete our missions. I watched her ride away, her shapely ass swaying as she stood on the pedals gathering speed.

My plan to find my friends was simply to ride the outer arcs of the avenues and look for Tara's CR-V as that had been our planned rough location before we were separated in line. I was camped on the outer arc myself so it shouldn't be too hard.

I found them after close to two hours camped about ninety degrees from where I was, I had ridden the wrong direction at first having to double back. I spotted Mike standing outside their make shift shelter attached to Tara's car, stretching and yawning in the late morning sun. I hollered his name as I got closer and he turned to see me, face lighting up in a grin.

We greeted each other with a big hug as he announced my arrival to Tara. Her excited voice returned from behind the tarped walls and we made our way inside their shade and wind structure to catch up. Tara was wrapped in a blanket not having dressed yet so we shared a half hug as she sat perched in the back of the car, Mike and I plopping down in the two chairs.

They had apparently been pretty worried about me the first couple days but decided to not let it put a damper on their festival and had been having an absolute blast so far. They kept an eye out for me whenever they ventured out and had gone on a mission to look for my truck once but had no luck. They were mostly curious about what I had been up to flying solo.

I was caught off guard not having really prepared my story. I winged it, mixing truth with fiction telling them I had met up with my mom and her friends and had hooked up with a smoking hot older woman implying it was one of my mother's friends.

On the chance we were all together later and found my mother again I could introduce her and they would be none the wiser having never met her before. I was pretty proud of this bending of the truth I had created on the spot and wished I had thought of it earlier and shared it with my mother. Whatever, we just had to get through the next few days. I told them of my plans to find my lover later but would love to team up with them for the day.

We spent the afternoon roaming the streets of Black Rock City sharing tales of our experiences thus far. It sounded like they'd had a similar journey of love and lust and I garnered from the way they looked at each other that their relationship would continue after the festival and I was stoked for them.

I kept thanking Tara repeatedly for her generous gift without which none of this would've happened. She was super gracious about it and they both tried to playfully pry more details out of me concerning my romantic endeavors but I kept my cards close to my chest.

As the sun reached the horizon the air across the Playa changed as people began to trickle out to the center where the Man stood. I started to get antsy wondering what my mother was doing and when I would find her again. I tried not to let it show and just be present with my friends but I couldn't wait to see her again. We joined in the mass migration finding as good a spot as any to watch it all go down.

The festival security along with local law enforcement and fire fighters establish a perimeter around the Man preventing anyone from venturing too close. The heat from such a large blaze is immense to say the least so everyone is kept at safe distance.

We got as close as we could to get a good view but as more and more people flooded in we had to move around to stay together. The cacophony of overlapping sounds as all the mutant vehicles circled the crowd was overwhelming, blasting music from the entire spectrum, beats colliding and warring with each other. We stood shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people and waited.

A collective roar from the crowd started as a small flame appeared in the center of the supporting structure. It didn't take long for it to grow into a roaring blaze as it moved out in all directions through the exposed lumber of the base, licking at the feet of the Man.

The cheers ramped up as they caught, the flames climbing up his lower legs. I couldn't look away, never having witnessed something so large burn. It was truly a sight to behold. I managed to tear my eyes away for a moment, glancing around for my friends and not seeing them.

We had gotten shuffled around several times and I must've lost track as the spectacle of the Burn was so entrancing. I spotted them several people over, arms around each other as they watched, the flames now past the Man's waste. I wanted what they had in that moment and knew I had to find my mother.

Knowing it was probably futile in a gathering this large, I made a break for it anyway, pushing through the thickest part of the crowd towards the massive circle of vehicles. Thinking maybe I could climb aboard one of the taller ones for a better look.

As I passed each one though it became clear that they were all at maximum occupancy, all eyes focused on the pyre. I was losing hope and thinking maybe I should just give up for the moment and revel in the awe inspiring Burn when I spotted a familiar vehicle. The lobstrocity.

And standing about ten feet off to the side eyes on the fire, there she was. I couldn't believe it, stopping in my tracks for a moment as my heart warmed over. I wanted to chalk it up to fate and the universe working in our favor but I felt I knew better.

She must've had the same feeling, trying to find me as best she could and she was savvy enough that when she spotted Dave's vehicle she knew it would be the best place to wait for me.

She never took her eyes off the blaze as I approached from her right but as I came within a few steps her head swiveled towards me. Her face lit up as she turned her body to face me and then we were together, her arms around my neck as our lips met in deep kiss.

We held there, time slowing and sound fading, becoming the only people in our world. Only being pulled from our trance by the sudden uplifting of thousands of voices.

We turned to face the Man as the fire reached and consumed his head and outstretched arms. We stood embracing one another as we watched the rest of the Burn, able to take it all in and be present now that we'd found each other.

It was certainly the sight to behold. Over 100 feet of fire reached into the sky as the Man was fully engulfed. I stood in awe, feeding off the vibe of the crowd, my mother's hand in mine. She kept stealing glances at me, studying my reaction to the spectacle.

There was was a resounding cheer as the Man's arms detached falling into the inferno below, the entirety collapsing not long after. The roar of tens of thousands of voices and clapping hands was astounding. I had never taken part in such a massive unified experience before and knew I would never forget this.

We looked at each other, grinning ear to ear then moving in for a long kiss. I couldn't believe how much my life had changed in just a few days and felt immense gratitude.

We were startled from our revelry by an all too familiar hail. It was Dave and a few of his camp mates returning to captain the lobstrocity. People had begun to disperse a bit and he was once again curious if we would like a ride back to camp.

We laughed, flashing back to our first night together and how the ride back to camp had been the catalyst. We had certainly seen him cruising around on it over the last few days but hadn't had the chance to say hi or thank him for the unintended role he'd played. I proposed the question to my mother with raised eyebrows and she nodded and smiled.

Confirming with Dave we would love a ride again if he didn't mind that we shared a seat. He laughed and said he assumed as much and we might need to anyway as we were bound to pick up more folks along the way. We headed to our "lucky" seat on the back right leg and I slid into position, my mother climbing up to straddle me.

It was a long ride to camp and slow going as the crowd was dense and hard to navigate. I was barely aware of this though as my singular focus was my mother perched upon me like the queen of everything. Her arms around my neck as she stared down at me again like prey. My hands resting firmly on her hips and her tits swaying slightly in my face as the ride bounced and bumped.

She wore the same outfit from that night as her wardrobe selection was limited to what we procured from her camp, long coat over sheer tank top and mini skirt. I began to slide my hands down her wonderfully thick thighs, stopping at the hem of her skirt before slipping under and up to grab handfuls of her bare ass. I pulled her into me grinding her against the rapidly hardening bulge in my pants.