The Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a quiet gasp and her nipples began to strain against her top. Her hips began to roll encouragingly and she smiled devilishly. Glancing around to make sure no on was watching us too intently I reached down and unzipped myself, my cock springing up and out. I let it bounce around unguided for a minute, gently brushing and tickling at her pussy, teasing her a bit.

I could feel her breathing speeding up and quiet moaning every time it almost found home. She reached down with one hand and grabbed my dick by the base, pushing up off the back of the seat with the other and rotated her hips slightly lining me up with her entrance. The car bumped softly but it was enough to push my cock into her and she let out a long deep breath as she slid down it to the base.

She leaned forward her tits mashing against my chest, her head resting on my shoulder and I felt her whole body relax as we just rode for a while with my dick inside her.

We were well concealed by her long coat now draped around us both although we weren't too concerned with prying eyes. In fact it was quite thrilling and somewhat surreal to be floating along fucking in plain view of anyone who should glance our way.

We hardly had to work at it either as the seat rose and fell slightly with each bounce, my cock making tiny up and down thrusts. I could feel her pussy flexing as she manually gripped her muscles in steady pulses. Her control was unreal and I was in heaven as she quite literally milked my dick. I let out a small whimper as I exploded inside her once again filling her pussy with cum.

She whispered softly in my ear then and though the noise around us was tremendous I heard very clearly the three words. "I love you". I knew from her inflection this wasn't spoken in the platonic sense. I also knew because I felt the same.

I had fallen in love with my mother and she had fallen in love me, her son. I guess I had been for some time but hadn't let myself realize it fully in it's taboo and it had truly manifested since our connection became physical.

I said it back, whispering it in her ear and matching her accentuation. She raised her head off my shoulder and her eyes glistened slightly as she met my gaze. She was so beautiful. We kissed long and deep, the sound fading around us again as we sank into our own world.

We rode almost the whole way home with my dick still inside her, cum leaking out of her pussy after a while. As we got closer to camp I finally pulled out with her rolling her hips backward a little to help. I managed to mostly get myself zipped up as Dave pulled up the lobstrocity in front of my truck.

We hopped off and I made my way around to the driver's seat and extended my hand to him. As we shook I thanked him for all the service he had provided for us and told him I could never hope to repay him. He laughed it off having no clue how big a part he'd played in all of this.

I told him to hang for a sec as I popped into the camper, fishing out a handful of weed and the last of the Molly, returning to deposit it in his hand. His eyes lit up and he smiled, clearly stoked on the trade. We wished him all the best in case we didn't get the chance to speak again as the festival was almost over. My mother leaned down and planted a quick peck on his cheek for good measure.

We opted to stay in camp for the rest of the night not feeling any need to partake in the chaos happening all around us, perfectly content to just love and fuck each other in our own little bubble.

Waking the next morning we discussed our departure. Tonight was the last night and the burning of the Temple. A relatively new tradition for the festival, it was almost the polar opposite of the Man burn. Where that was a jubilant celebration filled with light and sound the Temple burn was almost a solemn affair filled with reverence.

It was about letting go of things you'd held onto or wanted to move past, with people writing personal messages or attaching photos of lost loved ones directly to the raw lumber of the build. It was a collective release and generally held in quiet observation as the entire festival decompressed after the week of revelry.

We had visited it a few times over the course and my mother had taken the time to write her own personal memorandum on the walls, myself not having much in the way of something to let go of. Neither of us was religious in much capacity but it was a holy place no doubt and the spiritual connection felt there was undeniable. We knew we wanted to participate in the vigil but past that we were ready for the comforts of the real world.

We decided we would ready my truck to depart immediately after the Temple burn and get a head start on the mass exodus, driving through the night in the direction of home. There wasn't a lot to do in preparation as camp was pretty self contained so we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening resting comfortably and saving our energy.

Watching the Temple burn was a moving experience to say the least. My mother seated in front of and leaning against me, my arms around her and a blanket wrapping us both. Thousands of us sat in almost silent reflection in massive arcs surrounding it. It was almost otherworldly to be in such a colossal gathering of people and only hear the quiet murmur of muffled voices or the occasional weeping with the several story high pyre being the dominant sound.

I sat reflecting on the total whirlwind of the last week and felt immense gratitude and fortune to not feel the need to let anything go. Instead I was holding on tight to what I cherished most. I was pragmatic about how hard reality might hit us when we returned home and how the world would not accept the love we had found but knew it didn't matter. We would figure it out and make it work.

There was a collective raising of voices when the Temple's height collapsed in on itself but it was more the dull roar of a shared release than a cheer. Slowly people began to stand and move about, their tension relieved and we took that as our que to make our exit.

We knew the party would rage hard for one more night but it would have to do it without us, making the long walk back to my truck in quiet reverence.

Whispering a silent goodnight to the festival, I fired up the truck's engine driving us out of the gates and putting our headlights on the horizon. My free arm wrapped around my mother and lover we headed for home, not knowing exactly what our future would hold but somehow not concerned. We were together at last.

The End.