The Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bfk214
bfk214
90 Followers

We warmed our hands while both staring into the fire, decompressing a bit from the crazy night. The other folks soon moved on their way and we were alone around the fire. The realization hit me hard then, I finally had my mother all to myself.

I looked up from the blaze to find her staring right at me, her piercing blue eyes twinkled in the fire, boring holes into mine. She had let her jacket fall open and her body was fully visible for the first time since this afternoon.

The jacket rested on either side of her breasts, perfectly framing them. The firelight danced off her barely visible areolas and her nipples strained through the sheer fabric. This sudden display was just for me, I knew. I opened my mouth to say...what? Time seemed to slow and the background noise faded.

Without breaking eye contact she lifted her arms up, arching her back and running her hands through her hair, tilting her head... it was the pose... She knew exactly what she was doing and how to trigger me. My eyes must've communicated my absolute hunger and her lips parted slightly.

This was it, my signal to move. I took a step toward her to move around the barrel but there was a sudden approaching sound of an engine and a somewhat familiar voice hailed me.

I almost didn't even register it as I was so fixated on my mother and her glorious display. She was the one to break eye contact and look over at whoever had interrupted this moment, clear annoyance on her face. I shook myself out of my daze, ready to lash into the intruder.

I turned to see... Dave. My camp neighbor and his fucking lobstrocity.

He repeated a question, I hadn't even heard him the first time. He noted the absence of my bike and it seemed he was offering me a ride back to camp. He had one seat left. I guess he hadn't thought the smoking hottie standing across the fire from me had anything to do with me.

Without conferring with my mother I indicated we would love a ride back to camp but there were two of us. No problem he said if she was willing to ride in my lap. I looked back to my mother with raised eyebrows and she nodded with a half smile. This was about to get interesting.

We both walked back to the far right seat and I hopped into place preparing to receive my mothers ample rear on my bulging crotch and fully not giving a fuck at this point after the moment by the fire barrel.

But she utterly shook me in that moment, taking complete control of the situation. Still facing me she put one boot clad foot onto the crossbar below the seat, placed her arms around my neck, swung up and onto me, straddling me tightly. I could not breathe.

I was staring up and into her half lidded eyes as she stared right back, her tits mere inches from my face. She looked like the cat that caught the canary. My hands not knowing what to do, naturally landing lightly on her hips.

Dave asked if we were all aboard and I choked out an ascending noise which garnered a chuckle or two from the other passengers. I didn't even hear them.

As we started to move, the car bounced and bumped and my mother had to adjust slightly, settling in further and inadvertently grinding her crotch into mine, noticing the considerable bulge grinding right back.

She smiled then, raising an eyebrow and glancing down as if to say, "Is that for me?" I nodded back to her silent question, staring up at her, mouth slightly agape, begging and pleading with every ounce of my being for her to lean down and kiss me.

I couldn't take it, I was losing my mind and about to throw us both off the car into the dust so I could break the tension myself. She had to know I was losing control and that's when she did it, smashing her mouth into mine with such force my head rocked back slightly.

Fireworks exploded all through my body as our lips met and parted, tongues not wasting any time finding their way to each other. My hands shot up gripping the back of her neck and pulling her into me even harder. It was pure hunger and raw animal lust, neither of us giving an inch as we fully gave into our desire.

Our hands began to roam freely over each other, gripping, squeezing and clawing at each other, all the while our lips never parting for a second. I grabbed her by the hips grinding her even harder against my own, her legs raising up behind the chair trying to pull me into her. I let my hands run up her waist towards her chest as I prepared my self to feel her tits for the first time.

Grabbing one in each hand from below, I was careful not to be too rough in my state of uncontrol. They felt better than I had ever imagined, somehow pillowy soft and slightly firm at the same time, perfectly weighted and seemed to fit so naturally in my hands.

I broke off my kiss and buried my face in them, resisting the urge to chew through the fabric and release them. My lips found their way to her right nipple and I began to suck and gently nibble at it through her top. She tossed her head back and let out a stifled, breathy cry, almost like a sob. And then I came back up for air, our lips back together, pulling our bodies into each other once again.

We would've fucked right there had we not been confined by the moving vehicle and the presence of other passengers, who I briefly considered and wondered what they must be thinking. We were out of control and had lost ourselves entirely to our lust.

She began to really grind her hips now, her pussy only kept from my dick by mere millimeters of fabric. She was dry humping me so hard I was going to cum any moment now and I realized that must be her intention. Seconds away from climax and we were interrupted by the clearing of a throat. And then a second, louder attempt.

Our eyes shot open and we both came out of our trance momentarily. The vehicle had stopped and there was suddenly a noticeable, awkward silence around us. "We're home young sir." I heard Dave nervously choke out along with a small laugh.

My head swiveled to the right spotting my truck and camper. With out a word my mother stepped back and off of me and with a swift motion yanked me by my hoodie out of the seat and back into her body. We stumbled backwards as we picked up where we left off and would've gone over had we not bumped up against the side of the camper.

I was vaguely aware of shocked gasps and chuckles as the lobstrocity pulled away but all else soon fled my thoughts and my mother became the only person on the planet. The sole object of my focus and complete purpose in that moment.

I broke contact with her face and dropped to my knees in front of her, my hands shooting up the sides of her hips and under her skirt. My fingers found what they were probing for and ripped her panties down, tearing them away in the process.

My hands were back up her skirt in a flash, hiking it up a bit and spreading her legs as my face dove tongue first for her pussy. She was a sauna. Heat emanating out from her and enveloping my lower face in comforting radiance.

I heard her cry out and felt her hand in my hair on the back of my head, pulling me into her. Her pussy gushed as juices flowed down my chin. My tongue first went deep into her, trying desperately to taste every inch of her, savoring the moment and letting my tongue just float there inside.

She gasped, her breathing coming in short staccato pants. I began licking upwards, towards her clit while moving a hand up to part the way slightly. It took less than a dozen solid licks before she cried out once again and her entire body shuddered uncontrollably as she came, starting from her chest radiating down to her knees.

She almost went down but I kept her up and pressed into the side of the truck. I didn't let up with my tongue, now giving full laps up her entire length as she continued to tremor with aftershocks. I thrust my tongue deep inside and let it just hang there again, giving her time to breathe and recover.

She yanked me up gently by the hair and brought my face to hers as our lips met once again and she tasted herself. We fumbled our way around the back of the truck to the camper's door, only breaking contact when we stumbled or tripped.

My hand blindly and clumsily located the handle and I almost ripped it off it's hinges. I pushed her back and up the few steps and then we were inside and it became a race to see who could disrobe faster.

Tearing off garments and assisting each other when we got tangled. My dick sprang from its restraint and stood straight out towards her like a steel rod.

We both stood there for the briefest of moments, taking in the pure naked form of each other. And then we were back at it and the level of intensity ramped up exponentially at the electrifying feeling of raw skin on skin action. I couldn't keep my hands still, trying to touch every part of her at once.

My dick now released from it's prison, found it's way between her thighs and I began to rock my hips back and forth along her pussy lips, coating my self in her warm and sticky discharge. I moved us back towards the bed, pushing her onto her back and spreading her legs wide.

I had always imagined if this moment ever came, I would slow down and take my time, entering her slowly inch by inch and savoring every second.

All of that was out the window as I moved on top of her and with one solid thrust, I was balls deep inside my mother. We both cried out into each other's mouths, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

I dared not move at first, fearing any motion what so ever would cause me to unload. I wanted this moment to last forever. We continued our fervent lip and tongue battle, never letting up on the level of passion that went into each kiss. I started to rock my hips, ever so slowly at first to test my limits.

But I knew right away I wasn't going to last long. This was all too good and I was at the absolute height of my sexual charge, lost in physical and emotional sensation as my truest fantasy turned reality. I think she could sense the reason behind my hesitation and lack of motion.

A devilish grin passed on her lips and she raised her legs up, crossing them behind me and locking me in. Then she fucking kegeled. That was it. My dick exploded inside her and her eyes widened slightly as she must've felt the force behind it.

Pump after pump of cum filled her as my balls drained in their entirety. I let out a whimper as my body lost all control and I sank into her, my head collapsing next to hers. I just lay there a moment struggling to catch my breath, my dick still twitching inside her, trying to find more cum to deliver.

I pushed myself back up to look her in the eyes. There was a lot to processes in her gaze. I could tell that she had wanted this as badly as I had. And the slightest amount of fear and doubt. Where did that stem from I wondered. Did she regret what had just happened? No, I decided. I read it as concern that I may have regrets. If she only knew...but there would be time later to show her that that was the furthest thing from my mind.

For now I just reassured her with a deep kiss, gentle and soft without all of the animal hunger and lust from before. We lay there for some time kissing in long, passionate intervals. Her legs were still wrapped around me with my dick buried deep inside her, not softening in the slightest.

I could tell she didn't want me to pull out, to stay locked in with her. I began to thrust slowly, intending to draw this next session out as long as possible. We took our time, building up steam with her rolling her hips and matching my tempo.

I began to slowly pull back the full length my of cock to where only the tip remained, pausing for just a moment before driving forward again, achingly slow, inch by inch. Her breathing became anticipatory, holding her breath at the height of my withdrawal to let it out in a deep whoosh as I thrust back in.

I never sped up, keeping the slow rhythm perfectly timed. She began to moan loudly with each exhalation and I sensed her climax building. I paused just slightly longer each time I pulled back, building her anticipation to a new level, her moans gaining momentum and intensity.

And then she came violently, her entire body shuddering and causing her tits to ripple and bounce as she shut her eyes, lost in her true completion. Her pussy involuntarily gripping my cock, kegeling spasmodically. I came then as well, not delivering much in the way of a load but my dick flexed and twitched inside her.

It was no less powerful than before and I felt my arms giving out as I once again collapsed on top of her. I still couldn't bring myself to pull out. I wanted to stay this way forever, with my cock deep inside my mother.

I realized then we had barely spoken a word to each other since leaving the orgy tent what felt like a lifetime ago. I guess our actions this evening didn't require a discussion, an explanation or any justification.

I rolled onto my side pulling her onto hers so we were still face to face, careful to not pull myself out of her either. We snuggled into each other breathing hard and reeling from our shared experience. Eventually our breathing began to slow and match and we slept this way, mother and son, joined in coital embrace.

I don't know how long I was out but it was the deepest, most restful sleep I had ever experienced. Bright daylight was creeping through the cracks around the drawn shades of the camper but it was still quite dim inside as my eyes opened.

I was greeted by the warm and soft form of my mother's nude body pressed into mine. I had rolled onto my back at some point and her head rested on my chest, one arm draped across my stomach. Her breathing was deep and regular, sleeping soundly. Instant relief flooded through me as I became fully awake, eyes widening as I remembered the details of last night.

My mind whirled with flashing images of the evening's timeline and reeled with the reality of my fantasy manifest. And most importantly, she was there when I awoke. She hadn't freaked out and bailed after having second thoughts. Comfort and total satisfaction ran through my body like a warm wave and I pulled her just a little closer as I drifted back down and out.

I stirred back to the surface sometime later and could feel that nothing had changed, my mother still snuggled under my left arm. I inclined my head slightly to peer down at her and found her gazing back at me, biting her thick bottom lip slightly. She smiled with her eyes as I raised my free hand to stoke her cheek with the back of my fingers. God she was breathtaking.

We made out slowly for a while, clearly without the intention of ramping up into anything else. Just enjoying kissing and cuddling although my dick was tenting the blanket the whole time.

I finally spoke after what felt like a full day, my voice cracking as I remembered how to use it. I told her how much I had wanted this for so long and was always terrified of pushing her away if the revelation ever found her, and found her poorly. That she would be disgusted at the thought and want nothing to do with me.

That above all my sexual desires, I cherished her and never wanted to tarnish our relationship. She spoke then, laying out her timeline of discovery and her own roller coaster of emotions.

She had picked up on my lingering stares in the early days and as careful as I'd thought I'd been, she had even glimpsed me spying on her a few times out of the corner of her eye. Mostly while gardening and once in her bedroom mirror, post shower.

She didn't know why she never called me out on it and managed in the moment to not react. She knew it wasn't the most wholesome behavior but mostly chalked it up to horny teenage boy stuff. She wasn't naïve to her own beauty and a harmless peak here and there was no big deal in her eyes.

She was pretty shook by the discovery of my incest porn stash though, confirming she had found it by the means I had imagined, not closing the media player on the home desktop. Although she hadn't realized she'd made the same mistake, not closing the player herself which clued me into the fact that she had found the clips.

She admitted to being extremely concerned and even angry at first reaction. Was this just a fetish? Or something to really be worried about? The clip of her in the shower was the most problematic.

She confessed to feeling like her trust and privacy had been irreparably violated and was almost more concerned that I thought that filming people without their knowledge or consent was an okay thing to do. But she also said she couldn't deny how her body reacted to the discovery, the forbidden nature of it all had turned her on as much as she tried to fight it.

She didn't know what to do. Should she address the matter directly, possibly blowing it out of proportion and embarrassing me beyond repair? Should she just let it go and hope that I wasn't becoming a depraved pervert who spied on women?

She felt like she needed to at least confront me about the secret recording so I would know that was inappropriate to say the least. She decided she needed a drink and went to meet Shelly and Rachel at their local haunt.

She had no intention of discussing it directly with them, just trying to clear her head and distract herself. But after more than a few rounds, her girls got it out of her. They could tell she was off and as their pestering wouldn't let up she spilled the beans. Their reaction was not what she expected. They thought it was fucking hot...

They were highly in tune with their sexual identities and had explored all avenues of eroticism. Having no reservations of exploring everything sexual in search of the best possible orgasm. Rachel had even incest role played from time to time, having a fetish for her brother which she'd never indulged.

They were even familiar with most of the videos in my stash as my mother described them, especially the works of the OG queen Kay Parker. They wanted to see the clip of my mother in the shower to decide for themselves if she needed to be worried about it.

She was willing to accommodate that, almost relieved for the support but had no idea of my whereabouts and didn't want to barge in without having seen me since her discovery and not knowing how to feel.

Much less with her tipsy girls in tow who seemed ultimately supportive(!?) of all this. And as if on cue, she received my text about not being home that evening. They closed out their tab and headed to the house, crowding around the desktop to judge my handiwork.

I wanted to fuck my mother for sure was their conclusion and they wanted that to happen. My mother was annoyed and even angry at them for their haste in finding this whole situation acceptable, much less a turn on. Apparently Rachel had even began to touch herself while reviewing the clip for the 3rd time...

My mother was confused and flustered and decided she needed to think about this alone. She swore them to absolute secrecy(she could trust them implicitly with that, she knew) and sent them on their way.

She confessed though, to pleasuring herself to the thought of me for the first time that night.

She decided to play it cool the next day. She had convinced herself that she hadn't raised a perverted monster after all, based on my track record of being a good friend and boyfriend to the girls she had seen me date.

Better to let this all go as the summer neared its end and I would be off to college for the fall. It was just a phase, as all parents say about their kids at some point.

But her feelings on the matter changed as she noticed herself raiding my porn stash more in more in the following days, pleasuring herself to the thought of fucking me. The subtle signs I had noticed were all a direct result of her new found sexual desire.

The form fitting bicycle clothes and the sexy lingerie left out for me to see were her testing the waters. She even started to leave her bedroom door open at times when changing, leaving an opportunity open for me to walk in on her.

bfk214
bfk214
90 Followers