The Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe she was doing all this, it was like she was no longer in control as the lust took hold. She tried to tell herself that it was all due to the fact that there hadn't been a man in her life for sometime but deep down she knew herself better than that. She was in lust with her son.

As time flew by in the weeks that followed and my departure grew imminent, she developed her own sense of desperation. Her possible willingness to explore this attraction battled with her fear of losing me in the fray of college life with all it's own sexual opportunities.

In her disquiet she had come up with the idea for the sexy photo shoot. Place a direct sign in my path, confirming not only did she know of my desires but was willing to play along at the very least. My reaction to the planted seed would tell her how to proceed.

It broke her heart in a way, that I never acknowledged the pictures. She convinced herself that she had fucked up and misread the situation entirely. It was just a fetish for me after all and she was the taboo boundary pushing freak that I had always thought I was.

The clip of her in the shower was simply the result of being the only woman in close proximity to me that was consistently nude and not specific to her. She really felt low for a time but hoped things would be different when I came home for Christmas.

They were not. To her further self deprecation I not only seemed more distant but almost cold to her at times during my visit and she grew sad and dissatisfied with her life. This was breaking my heart to hear.

After the new year she poured herself into work and tried dating sites for the first time. Shelly and Rachel had been kept up to date on the saga and had genuine sympathy for her as things played out, or rather fizzled out.

She suspected it was partially because they wanted to live vicariously through her unique opportunity to explore the ultimate taboo but appreciated their support none the less. They had encouraged her to move on from the idea and to just go out and get laid.

She tried that a few times, preferring the casual hook up sites to the actual relationship seeking ones. This was hard to hear but I didn't have a leg to stand on being indirectly responsible for the situation and having slept with more than a few girls at college.

She admitted though that the sex was never very satisfying and ultimately left her wanting. Wanting deep down the source of her true desire, her son.

She was in a much better place when I told her I wouldn't be coming home that summer. She convinced herself I must have genuinely moved on from the idea of taking her to bed and did her best to rid the desire from her mind as well.

When her girls surprised her with the Burning Man ticket she was almost bitterly glad to be going without me. She had always promised to take me someday but now she had slightly deep seeded resentment towards me after so much time had passed. She hated that feeling and considered it unjustified but decided she needed to do this for herself.

She remembered my phone call from the park very well. She picked up on the subtle changes in the way I spoke to her that day. My over exuberance just to talk to her, my emphasis on coming home as soon as possible and that I couldn't wait to see her. And then my crushing disappointment at learning of her planned adventure to Burning Man without me.

She was sure this was all just her reading too much into things again but it stirred up old feelings of confusion and lust. And guilt at feeling good about not trying to include me.

Her relief when I told her about a ticket dropping in my lap was immense. She really had tried her best to find one for me but had struck out at every turn. She shared the news with her girls who immediately got back on the hype train about us hooking up.

She feigned disapproval and annoyance at them but secretly she felt the warmth of her desire rising up from deep within. Maybe the festival would be the perfect setting with all the creative and sexual freedom floating through the air.

As they started their journey her anticipation built and grew exponentially the closer they got. She still had mixed feelings but her hope and lust dissolved her confusion and disappointment to the point where her heart raced at the possibilities.

She made the decision to lay her cards on the table at her first chance. She was floating on Cloud 9 when they arrived and set up camp. And then I had appeared out of the fire and dust and the die was cast.

It was a lot to take in for me. I was mostly hung up on the heart ache I caused her and the fact that we had wasted so much time in dancing around our shared attraction. I never wanted her to have a bad day on a basic level but especially on my account. But all of that was moot now.

It had all played out the way it did, the way it needed to. The mountain of tension that crumbled when we finally connected made the experience that much more explosive. I was still reeling from it all.

We were still snuggling as we shared our sides of the saga. I told her about my emotional journey as well and the lead up to discovering her photo shoot road sign and why it had taken me so long to find.

How I knew what it meant and how it must've made her feel when I showed no acknowledgement. And how fucking hot it was, describing how hard I had cum when I made it to the final shot, "the pose" I called it. And not being able to sleep that night, pleasuring myself to her as I rubbed myself raw.

She flushed a little at this and she looked embarrassed, grinning shyly while chewing her thumbnail in a giddy girlish way. I had really liked it that much, she wanted to know. I fucking loved it I told her and kissed her deeply, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

I could feel her nipples stiffen against my ribs as she returned my level of passion, snaking her tongue around mine. Our bodies pressing hard into each other once again, our hands exploring and kneading.

With our lips still locked I felt her hand traveling down my stomach and I gasped as she wrapped her fingers around my rock hard shaft. She just held it in a firm grip for a moment, making me wait before slowly stroking my entire length.

My left hand was pinned under her neck and rubbing her back with its limited range so my right hand found its way to her ass, grabbing a handful of her and pulling her into my side. Her pussy was grinding against my hip, her warm stickiness coating my skin.

I was about to roll on top of her when she took charge, throwing the blanket back and sitting up suddenly. She slithered down to the end of the bed and before I knew what was happening, she took me in her mouth.

I moaned loudly and my head fell back as she slid her lips down halfway and paused there for a moment, her tongue slowly swirling back and forth. Then she began to slowly bob up and down keeping a steady rhythm.

I lifted my head, gathering the pillow under me and watched eagerly as my cock slid in and out my mothers mouth. She looked up then, making eye contact as she opened her throat and swallowed my entire length.

As her chin rested on my balls she paused for several seconds, just holding my gaze, winking an eye at me as she slowly slid back up, gasping for air as my dick slipped from her lips with an audible pop. She went back down, deep throating me again and again.

My hand shot out to caress the back of her head, not adding any pressure, just resting there lightly, adding a tactile sense to the immense pleasure I was receiving. I was going to cum I managed to croak out. She quickened her pace slightly, still taking me to the back of her throat each time as my moaning reached a crescendo and then crashed, my dick exploding in her throat.

Her mouth came to rest at my base and held there, as my dick twitched and convulsed gushing cum down her throat, feeling her throat muscles flexing as she swallowed my entire load. My body shuddered as my dick stopped spitting but still tried to feed her more cum, spasming uncontrollably.

She came up for air and held my cock in one hand, pressing it to one cheek as she kissed and licked up and down my shaft, giving me a moment to recover.

She decided that she'd given me long enough as she climbed up my body, positioning her pussy above my dick and guiding me into her. She was so fucking wet there was no need for any adjustment as I slid all the way into her in one thrust.

She choked out a cry as she came to rest on my hips. My hands slid up either side of her cupping a breast in each hand, kneading them softly. She leaned down so I could take her right nipple in mouth, sucking and nibbling at them longingly.

She cried out again and just hovered there a moment, letting me tease and suckle each nipple alternating between them while lightly pinching the other. She bent down further, kissing me long and hard as her tits crushed into my chest. Then she went to work.

She raised herself up bracing her hands on my chest as she began to push herself up and down my cock. This wasn't the slow, easy pace we had been using thus far. She was slamming herself up and down as fast as she could, her tits bouncing and jiggling above my face as the bed began to creak and groan. The whole camper was shaking in fact.

I gripped her firmly by the hips and did my best to hold on as my cowgirl mother rode my dick for all it was worth. I was surprised as I felt myself spooling up to cum again but I fought it back, hoping she would get there first.

She pushed back then, her back arching as her hands came to rest on my thighs. Her hip movements became horizontal, grinding forward and back with such ferocity I though she would break my dick off. She was moaning and shrieking like a woman possessed and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her body glistening with sweat as her tits swayed beckoningly.

My hands reached up, cupping them and squeezing her nipples again. Her pussy began squeezing my cock in steady intervals, gripping and clutching. I was at my limit and about to cum, not even able to form the words to tell her as I was grunting and moaning uncontrollably.

As my climax arrived, so did hers. We came together in a detonation of rapture, both of us freezing in place for the micro second it took the orgasm to start running through us, my hips flexing up impossibly trying to get more of me inside her.

Then the crashing waves of pleasure washed over us, her body jerking and convulsing, her tits rippling as she arched her back to its breaking point. My hips bucked up and down fitfully, my dick flexing and unflexing as it delivered what cum I could muster.

She inhaled sharply and fell forward onto me, her lips meeting mine as we kissed greedily, pausing for quick gasps as we tried to steady our breathing. Our eyes were perfectly aligned and open as we stared unfocused at each other, reveling in our simultaneous climax.

We dozed slightly for short time. My stomach growled loudly, startling us. We both laughed but realized we hadn't eaten in hours. We also had no clue what time it was or day for that matter, having been in the bubble of our own little time capsule. I started with locating my phone as I'd failed to procure a proper watch. It was pre smartphone times when batteries could last days with minimal use so it still served a function.

It was 6:30pm on the 2nd day of the festival, having been in my camper for close to 18 hours not being sure when we made it home. We were both starving so I fished out the eggs and bacon from my cooler and busted out my camp stove to whip us up some breakfast tacos. I opened the door to let some fresh air in as I cooked, still naked, the smell of the bacon frying making us salivate.

My mother watched hungrily as I plated a pair of tacos for us each of and brought them back to bed with me, along with a gallon of water and some cups. She sat up to receive them, the blanket falling away and her ample chest spilling out. We ate wordlessly, groaning in agreement as our bodies accepted the much needed nourishment, barely finishing the tacos as our stomachs had shrunk a bit.

Chugging a glass of water each and filling another to sip. We both lied back in the bed, my mother stretching her lithe form out like a panther before curling up in a ball to face me. We discussed going back out into the fray of the festivities but both were pretty food coma'd from the gorging.

She was concerned about me having fomo, but I assured her there was no place I'd rather be. We shared a brief kiss and I sat up and leaned out of bed to grab my pack. I had to reach pretty far almost losing to gravity but the floor was lava and my mother was safety.

I dug around til I found my bag of weed and papers. I rolled us a little joint and sparked it up, reclining next to my mother and puffing out big clouds, the smoke lingering in the still air of the camper. She took only a few drags, having a lower tolerance to the high grade Cali strains.

As I snubbed out the roach she let out a deep sigh of satisfaction and rolled away from me, pulling me into spoon her. I tucked in behind her with my dick coming to rest at the bottom of her ass, while slipping my free hand around her to cup her right breast.

The warmth of her, the soft comfort of her pressed up into me and it wasn't long before I was hard again. I wasn't going to push it further, perfectly content to just rest my hardness against her but she began to slowly grind her ass into me in a steady tempo. The tip of my dick sliding up and down her lips. I felt the warmth radiating from down there and she slowly coated my length in her wetness.

We adjusted our angle and I slid inside. She let out a small breathy sound, almost like a whisper. I kept my pace slow and regular, squeezing her breast in time with my thrusts while kissing the back of her neck. I moved my face forward a little to nibble on her ear lobe, while sliding my hand down from her breast and in between her legs. My middle finger found it's way to her clit and went to work, moving in slow tight circles.

I continued my slow thrusting while nibbling her ear and working her clit and had her cumming almost immediately. She shivered against me, her pussy involuntarily gripping my cock and I came then as well filling her insides with as much cum as I had managed to regenerate.

We shared a collective deep breath and adjusted slightly to settle in for some well earned sleep. She pulled my hand into hers and held it tight against her chest. We drifted off into a deep slumber ambivalent to the distant sounds of the chaos and revelry outside amping up for the night.

When we awoke the next morning I brewed up some coffee and we sat sipping it in bed, discussing our plans for the rest of the festival. She knew she had to check in with her girls, knowing they probably guessed where she ended up but not wanting them to worry just the same.

She was hesitant to bring me with her as they were bound to pry and tease her relentlessly and didn't want to embarrass me. There were also a lot of other folks camped there as well, who were more free thinking than most but may still find the subject questionable at the least and vile at the worst. We weren't even sure of the incest laws in Nevada...

I suggested she move in with me for the duration. We would have all the privacy we needed and wouldn't have to hide our affection. She smiled, saying she'd already been thinking the same thing but didn't want to be presumptuous. I laughed and told her I wouldn't have it any other way.

Our plan was to hike back to her camp and pack up enough of her stuff so she could be comfortable for the rest of the week, grabbing our bikes in the process. Getting the stuff back to my camp might be a challenge but we could figure it out.

It took close to an hour to make the trek, running into lots of distractions along the way. The city was thriving and we stopped several times, watching a silk aerial acrobatic display here, a troop of fire spinners there. Grabbing free margaritas from a mobile bar and standing aside as an enormous steampunk castle on wheels rolled down the lane.

And the people watching couldn't be matched, everyone dressed to the nines in their raddest festy threads. This place truly was magical and I was in awe. I kept catching my mother watching my face, enjoying my reaction to it all.

We lucked out pretty hard when we got back to her camp as Shelly and Rachel were out exploring for the day along with most of the rest of the folks. There were a couple people just chilling whom my mother had met briefly at the start of fest. They greeted us warmly and didn't seem to take too much notice of us as we made our way to the van my mom and her girls had rented for the journey.

She decided she really only needed clothes and toiletries and stuffed it all into her duffel bag. She stopped to write a letter for Shelly and Rachel explaining she was going to camp with me and not to worry, leaving out any juicy details. She felt bad for ditching them but knew they'd understand and promised to touch base again before the end of fest.

It proved difficult to ride our bikes with her duffel bag so we just walked them most of the way. We were in sight of my camper when we heard folks shouting behind us. We turned to see a wall of dust headed at us we encountered our first white out.

People were scrambling for cover and closing hatches on RVs as we picked up the pace, hopping on our bikes for the last leg to the camper. It was nothing to fear but you could easily lose your way as visibility dropped to a few feet. We were laughing with the exhilaration of the chase and we got to the door just as it hit, enveloping us.

We piled through, tripping and falling onto the tiny floor. I reached out and yanked hard against the wind pulling it closed with a big puff of dust mushrooming across the tiny space.

Looking at each other we cracked up laughing as we appeared as though we'd been rolled in cinnamon and sugar. Light brown and white dust coated us from head to toe. Standing up to shake ourselves off we knew it was pointless, we'd been anointed.

We removed our clothes and left them in a pile by the door to deal with later. I grabbed a pack of wet wipes and began gingerly cleaning the dust from my mothers face. She closed her eyes letting me work and smiling slightly. She returned the favor when I was done, remaining still as she made equally as gentle passes down my face. I relished in the intimacy of the moment, memories flashing through my mind of all the times she'd been there to clean me up.

We eased together in a warm embrace, the naked skin on skin contact igniting the fire once again. Moving us back towards the bed, I laid her down gently and raised her legs straight up together. I began placing gentle kisses along their length, starting with her ankles.

Working my way down her well toned calves, stopping behind each knee and onto her thick muscular thighs. I began to pause longer and longer with each kiss even throwing in a soft nibble here and there as I made my way down the back of each thigh. I circled around her pussy, spiraling ever closer building her anticipation. Then I gave it one long lick from bottom to top.

She let out a little whimper and I let it hang in the air for just a moment before giving her another. Then another, decreasing the interval between each lick. I let her legs drop to either side just enough to wedge my face in and go all in, running my tongue in tight passes now.

Her knees rested on my shoulders, her thighs gripping my head like a vice. I moved a hand up twisting two fingers together and entered her with them all the while my tongue never quit, pausing to tickle her clit in rapid swipes before starting from the bottom again.

Her hand gripped the back of my hair while her thighs squeezed hard from either side. I had trouble breathing but didn't let up, taking in air through my nose as I continued the onslaught. Her breathy moans gained momentum, her nails digging into my scalp while her thighs gripped even tighter.