The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jorge, then noticed the camera, "Oh, that's so cool. So that she will have a memory, and a record, of me pumping into her back-door!"

Stella saw Mattie walking back from the bedroom, wearing a new chemise of a subtle rose tone, and she had changed into a pair of white strapped heels. Her lips were stained a deep rouge, and her eye makeup was stronger and intriguing.

"Come and lay across my lap Mattie. I will help Jorge," but Mattie first stopped and stood tall in her heels and kissed Jorge.

Stella giggled, "You like this tall guy, huh Mattie?"

Her passion was rising as his fingers moved to caress her bottom, and she moaned when one of his fingers was pushed inside.

"You are so beautiful, and slippery Miss," he said, as he felt Mattie's fingers caress his hard sex.

"Yes, get my cock greasy too," Jorge said, as their kiss continued.

Mattie looked over and Stella smiled. Then she laid with her one thigh high, exposing her tight hole, as Stella now rubbed some more lube deeply inside Mattie's body, with her fingers; one and then two, but Jorge was on his knees, and he pulled on Mattie's hips, and Jorge's tongue caressed the flesh between Mattie's cheeks. He licked slowly at first, then with relish, as he covered her crack and tried to push his tongue deeply inside her bottom.

"Oh god, yes," Mattie moaned, Stella, his tongue, oh," as Jorge, licked and kissed her tight hole. Stella watched, amazed, as she hadn't seen a guy lick an ass like Jorge was now doing to Mattie.

"She is tasty Miss Stella," Jorge said, as he continued to love Mattie's ass with his tongue.

Stella looked on, giggling, "He has quite a way of loving; eat her butt Jorge", and then his fingers pushed into Mattie.

"Mattie seems to be enjoying your savoring her bottom Jorge," Stella said, while caressing Mattie's hair, and the other hand played at her clitoris.

Mattie looked back to try and see Jorge, "He is special Stella?"

Stella simply nodded and she noticed that Jorge was moving.

"I think he is impressive Mattie," Stella offered, as Jorge then moved into position, with one of his knees on the cushion edge, as he rubbed his covered dick slowly, back and forth across the flesh between Mattie's cheeks.

He moved slightly and Mattie groaned.

"Oh, oh!" as the head of Jorge's cock slipped into her bottom.

"Oh, ah. Ahh, oh, ahh, ah, oh," Mattie softly moaned as Jorge's fat penis entered her for the first time, as she breathed deeply, to focus on the cock moving pass her tight ring.

Then she groaned as he pushed deeper, almost a cry.

Stella now reached to his hip, pulling slightly back, then she held Jorge's slippery cock.

"Easy bud, she's new to this," and Stella pulled the penis completely out of Mattie's bottom.

A second later Stella teased the girl's asshole, "And again, he gets a little Mattie, just the tip," and she pulled Jorge back out, as Mattie turned again and found Stella's lips.

She whispered to Stella, "I'm ready."

Jorge heard the words, and he again entered her body, "I'm inside her; oh, so warm!"

"Oh yes, ah. Ahh, oh, ahh, ah, oh," Mattie moaned softly.

Mattie felt Stella slip off the sofa, as Jorge was now deeply, slowly moving, in and back out of her tight canal. Jorge shifted her legs, resting both on his left shoulder.

"Ahh, oh, ahh, ah, oh, hmm," she breathed deeply.

Stella came close, bending to watch as Mattie also looked back towards Jorge, "Yeah girl, you are stuffed. He is deep Mattie, and to his balls!" Stella said.

Mattie saw Stella rubbing her pussy, and she reached for her.

"Here Stella, let me," and Mattie now extended her tongue and licked Stella's outer lips, as Jorge pumped into her bottom, with a pace, so that Mattie could feel every inch.

"Thank you, Stella, I mean, we," but Jorge had rolled her and now he was atop Mattie, with her head pulled away from Stella, and her bottom raised high, as Jorge stuffed his cock in again.

"Oh god, Stella, he's fucking me! Oh god, oh," she moaned as Jorge's slipped out, only to look at Mattie's eyes, and then he plunged into her bottom deeply.

"Fuck, Stella, oh god," Mattie moaned, as Stella reached to hold Mattie's small penis, as Mattie's orgasm caused her to close her eyes, and she shook, Jorge seemed to not notice.

"He's good at this Mattie!" as Stella now moved to hold him a moment, "But she done," trying to stop Jorge.

"But I'm not, but I'm so close!" he said to Stella. She saw him grinning.

Mattie now moaned, "God, do me, fuck me Jorge, do me, cum for me," and she reached down to briefly grasp his cock.

"Oh god, ah, ahh! Ahh, oh, ahh, ah," Mattie moaned and smiled.

"Stella, his cock, has made it so," and Mattie released Jorge.

Mattie then pulled Stella near as Jorge, rolled her again, "Let me have your pussy Stella," as Stella sat, and Mattie's face moved between her thighs.

"Oh, dear god, your tongue!" moaned Stella, as Mattie pushed her tongue into the lips of Stella's vagina.

Being penetrated by Jorge's warm cock while she licked and kissed Stella's pussy was heavenly for Mattie. She loved the taste of Stella, and as the penis within her bottom moved, her kisses and rubbing had Stella near.

"Oh Mattie, oh" Stella moaned, as Jorge now bent and kissed Stella, just as her climax began, and Mattie's face was covered with her release, "Oh fuck yes, Mattie!" Stella said as her pussy oozed onto Mattie's face.

Mattie heard a soft grunt, and then the spurt deep within her bottom, as Jorge climaxed, as he continued to fuck her. A moment later he pulled his cock free, and the last jets of semen landed on her bottom cheeks.

Several hours afterward, Jorge fucked Mattie a second time, with her hips lying on Stella's lap, to lift her bottom hole, and allowing Jorge access.

"This is how I love to be, looking at his face Stella," Mattie said, as Stella played with Mattie's small breasts.

Jorge slowly fucked her, but when he was close, he pulled out, and his semen shot across both women's breasts. Stella wasn't happy with this.

"That is simply gross," but Mattie was quiet, and licked some of the semen from Stella's nipples.

The following morning Mattie was quite sore and could not allow Jorge's big dick into her tight hole again, so Mattie blew Jorge, while Stella watched and offered suggestions. He left near noon, and Stella walked him out.

"Will you visit next Friday too Jorge?" Stella asked at the door.

Mattie was sad that he did not want to see her the following weekend.

Her months of anxiety passed as the transition slipped further beyond Mattie. She had been with a man and he had enjoyed their sex. Stella and her usually saw each other every few days now, since Mattie was no longer dreading being attacked or hurt while on a date. She had found a doctor to sign the documents, and after three weeks her new license arrived. Within a week she had finally landed a job, with her new credentials; as her license now said 'female'. She also got the job with the small professional firm as a Marketing Assistant near Thirtieth Street in Manhattan.

Each day Mattie would get on the bus and ride to work, thinking of her resettled world. But she wondered that maybe Stella was right, about this latest, this new boyfriend, Jon Swift. Mattie had shocked him in the museum yesterday, and last night he had stayed outside for well over an hour thinking about her.

- - - - - - -

He awoke covered with his dream release and wondered if or how he could be with her, Mattie. Could he be with a girl who had once been a boy? Or was it simpler, she had a penis but had always been female? Jon remembered how his good buddy from college, explained his love of giving blowjobs; he loved to give them to his friends. But Jon had told him, he would pass on the offer. They were still friends and spoke on occasion. Tim had never seemed queer or gay to him. Today he lived in the City with a close friend. Jon considered calling him, to discuss Mattie, but he knew that he would never call him. He had to come to this on his own. He had a beauty that wanted to be with him, but she was, shit, Jon just resisted thinking of her sex stuff.

It was Sunday and he had a date in three hours. The distraction of meeting another woman was welcome. All during the date it was a test, comparing Sally to this other one, Mattie. The good girl from next door, versus the shocking bolt of lightning that was Mattie. The date was okay, but he was back home watching Sports-Centre by ten. The beer helped as Jon fell asleep on the couch. He awoke early again and went running but this time he did a six-mile route and he stayed clear of Mattie's block.

As he walked to cool down, he knew he had no clue of how to proceed. Then it hit him; he needed to see her again. Regardless of Mattie's past, he had enjoyed spending time with her. His date yesterday, Sally, was not as interesting. The other women Jon had been with, were quite feminine, like Mattie. Girly-girls; was that a thing he wondered?

But Jon was attracted to her.

He considered the call, though a call was more difficult, so Jon chose to send a text.

She didn't respond.

- - - - - - - - -

"That was Jon," Mattie said.

Stella and Mattie were still in bed together, as it was before ten, and the alert caused Stella to curse.

"I was hoping for at least a week," she had told Mattie last night of her fear of becoming a second lover. Mattie was just too new to dating men and didn't see that.

"He is calling because he is like a freight train Mattie. You should watch yourself girl," Stella suggested.

"I wonder how long he was outside? We fell asleep after we made love," Stella said. She was not happy. Stella jumped out of the bed and stepped to the window.

"At least he's not there now," Stella groaned.

"I need a shower," Stella said.

Mattie wasn't urgently needing time with Jon, so she skipped out of bed chasing after Stella, but Stella had slipped into the toilet. The sound of Stella peeing paused Mattie at the door.

"Did I tell you that I gave Jon a BJ the other day?" Mattie spoke through the door.

The sound of Stella peeing stopped.

"Yeah, you're a slut Mattie," Stella called out.

The sound began again, and then in a moment she came out to Mattie with moist hands from her cleaning.

"So, did you like his cock?" Stella had peculiar grin on her face.

Mattie was standing naked, and Stella saw her little penis harden slightly.

"You, god! You have a hard boner. You haven't gotten like that hard in weeks," Stella said, taking hold of the almost four-inch penis.

Stella pushed Mattie back onto the couch, as she straddled her and her pussy covered Mattie's penis. She rubbed the turgid penis across her moistened outer lips.

"Small, but still nice Mattie. It has been over two months since you have entered my pussy," Stella moaned as they moved slowly.

Mattie kissed and licked Stella's left breast as her fingers fondled the right nipple. Stella slowly worked atop the small cock, rolling her hips and rubbing Mattie's penis along her vagina lips, as she then slipped it inside her pussy again.

"Oh yes," Stella moaned.

She smiled looking at Mattie, as her body began to peak. Mattie was trying to hold off her orgasm, to no avail, as Stella's tight squeezes also brought her to orgasm. They held each other for a moment, and then Stella rolled to sit beside Mattie. She had been close but had not climaxed.

Mattie quickly moved to her knees and bent down and kissed Stella's clit, as Stella held Mattie's messy, tousled hair. Her semen oozed from Stella's opening.

"He may be here tonight, huh Mattie?" Stella complained.

"Oh Mattie, there," Stella moaned.

Mattie finished licking her lover's pussy, but Stella's was a soft, quiet climax.

"Ah, yes Mattie, ohh yes," Stella cooed.

With some of her goo now in her mouth, Mattie moved to kiss Stella, sharing with her. Then she answered the question, as she considered the remaining day.

"Maybe," Mattie said as she wiped her face clean.

- - - - - - - - -

Jon's curiosity lead him to look into Mattie's history; the information on the Friends website was limited, but he did find out that her degree was in legal support from City College. Jon had been studying uptown at Columbia while she had been at City. There were several pictures, but mostly shots from a phone, and whoever was making the photos seemed close since her smile was always nice. He did note that Mattie was about four inches shorter than himself, and she had blonde hair in several of the pictures. The snooping led Jon to search for other definitions, the legal descriptions of transgender. Then he typed in 'beautiful trans' and the image page startled him. There were hundreds of girls, and several that he though he recognized, from television, magazines and even some films.

The life Mattie had selected was less atypically than Jon had thought. One woman from Canada had posted her story and he spent an hour reviewing her views on being transfemme, and her transition.

It was before eight and Jon immediately sent her another text,

'dinner & the fireworks?'

A few minutes later, there was a single word response:

'questions'

He considered this simple note for five minutes, then Jon sent a third text:

'no & no doubts'

She responded:

'I will call you after two'

Now he had to consider what was next. If they did get through the day, would he sleep with her, could he be a good lover; whatever that might mean for a transwoman. He considered talking with his sister since it was a Holiday. She was in Chicago so after eleven o'clock Jon rang her cell.

They were quite close before their different jobs led to her re-location. Jon usually called Micele before a big date, and hence she answered the phone with the question.

"How tall, how smart, how good-looking Jon?" Micele could be a smart-ass.

He did not share the details, but they spoke of his general respect for women.

"That's what a girl wants Jon, to be listened to and allowed to be herself. Make this Martha comfortable, and she will want to spend more time with you. Try not to overkill her with the charm though," Micele said curtly.

Then she asked, "Was this a random meeting Jon?" Micele asked.

"Yeah, on the bus," he said but he didn't explain to Micele the details, the closeness.

"Or was it, Jon?" Micele was suggesting a set-up.

Jon thought for a moment of Mattie's statement about seeing him previously, "Maybe not," he said.

Micele couldn't talk any longer, so she said goodbye.

- - - - - - - - - -

Those first weeks with Martha were magic, as she showed Jon how a woman would be a partner; she was fluid, and able to adapt to Jon's needs. Her needs required commitment and Jon began to balance his desires, as Martha needed the polarity, rather than any type of submission. She asked Jon to be himself, and his adjusting, to her perspective would make him unique and special. Martha's assertiveness would show up nearly every day, and Jon became more open to sharing as she expressed her needs clearly. It was evident in almost everything Martha did, as her own vision of how things between them ought to be, and Jon enjoyed the diversity of her ideas. Her lack of concerned about what others might think or wanted of her, and of themselves, was unimportant. Now she confidently opened her world to Jon.

It was also how Martha looked every day, which made it impossible for others not to notice her, and her manner was sensual, and stimulating. It took Jon a few weeks to understand this; she just was always 'dressed', and her presence and aroma were intoxicating. Jon wanted to be near her, even just after being with her, and that was how he was adjusting.

He would never forget the first time making love with Mattie. He could recall the many small details of that first night they spent together, and though they didn't speak of the initial night, Jon knew she was as altered by being with him as he was by Martha, by Mattie.

In her bedroom, he sat in a club chair, as she prepared herself. Jon watched as Martha reached for the drawer pull, and she removed a bottle of some type of lube. He watched as Mattie, now up on her knees, rubbed her bottom between her thighs, and he smiled noting the glistening at her rear cleft. Then he saw Mattie push her thong panty aside and her finger slipped across her rose opening as she rubbed her tight hole. He shifted and noticed that she pushed in slightly with her right thumb. Mattie placed the small bottle aside, and she removed her hand as Jon moved closer. He reached for her shiny fingers, but Mattie took his hand, which spread the lube to his fingers, and Mattie held his hand and placed his fingers at her hole. While looking into his eyes, she proceeded to push Jon's long index finger inside her warm opening, slowly twisting, and just passed her tight outer muscle.

Jon moved to kiss Mattie, as his fingers stayed at her warm bottom.

"Oh yes Jon," she moaned as he removed the long digit, and carefully Jon pushed inside her with two fingers. She was moaning again, as Jon was turning his fingers deep inside her bottom.

"I like how warm you are," Jon whispered, "And that you easily allow my fingers inside your body," he said.

Mattie looked back at him, "Am I shocking?"

His kisses covered her mouth briefly, "No Mattie, and I like that you have a nice tight bottom."

She moaned as he played in and out of her canal, "Is it too wide, my butt Jon?" she asked.

"No, this round bottom is perfect, and it's fascinating," he said.

"I have been learning, training actually, and I have used toys, by myself for some time," Mattie said softly.

Jon smiled, "So warm," as he turned his fingers, while remaining within her bottom.

"Nice, that now I'm with you Mattie," Jon said as he again kissed her.

Then he moved and Jon bent to kiss Mattie's shiny cleft, as his fingers slowly plunged in again.

"Mattie, I feel that you can clearly handle me."

Mattie twisted, and somehow her mouth found Jon's.

"Jon, I surely do request that you will get your cock inside me," she said as she kissed his lips.

"Please now Jon. I want to be with you," Mattie's brought his hand to her mouth, and she licked and kissed his fingers.

Jon dropped his left hand and continued to caress her, bottom. He slipped a single finger in her again, caressing the inner wall of her warm ass.

"I am stirred," she moaned, and Mattie turned and bent to lick Jon's cock.

He looked downward as she looked back at his face, then Mattie's mouth opened and his penis was inside her.

"Oh Mattie," Jon moaned as her tongue relished his dick.

"I am your woman, only for you now," she said as she pulled her mouth free and kissed the head of Jon's penis.

She knew her history could wait, and she wanted his hard prick to be split her body and fill her. She wanted Jon between her cheeks now.

Jon shifted understanding her need, and Mattie felt his cockhead at her opening.

"Now Jon," she said, as he pushed slightly into her bottom.

"Yes, yes, Jon, I do, I do want you inside me. I need you, oh our first," Mattie was breathing carefully as her body adjusted to Jon, though he was slow, his fat cock slipped into her only a little, but he pulled out.

"I was too impatient Mattie," Jon said, as he held still.

"Good Jon, as I need you to be less than urgent in there," Mattie smiled saying this.

He rubbed her bottom again with his fingers, as she wiggled under his touch.

"You'll be in me for some time, and I need you to enjoy my bottom," she moaned, assuring him.

Mattie turned her head, and arched her back, and squirmed as he again slipped into her bottom, and with another gentle shift, Jon was on his back on the bed and Mattie was atop. She could look at his face as his dick remained still, deep within her body. She was comfortable now, and was teasing Jon.

1...34567...11