The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My tight little hole is for you honey," as Jon's fingers reached up to her nipples, but his cock somehow slipped from her body and she gasped.

"Oh Jon. Get your penis back inside honey!" she groaned.

"Yes," Mattie again bent about, so that she could watch as Jon re-entered the tight opening between her thighs. Once settled, she smiled and rolled her hips back and forth.

"I should hope so," Jon said softly, in response to her calling him honey.

His penis moved forward slightly as Jon looked at Mattie, and again she wiggled her bottom, as she settled on his cock again.

Jon was ready, but he waited, as Mattie adjusted, then she smiled, and she pulled him close. She felt his chest rubbing her breasts, as they kissed.

"Please make love with me, now Jon," she asked, as Jon bent to kiss her nipples, one at a time.

"Yes Mattie," he whispered, and he fell back to the sheets.

His cock moved out a few inches and slipped free again.

"Damn!" he moaned, but he was quickly back into her ass, at the inner ring.

"Ohh, god! Yes," Mattie moaned contentedly. He was deep within her now.

Her body was so tight around Jon's cock, and Jon wondered whether she had any pain; might he being hurt her.

"Is this okay?" he asked. "Does it hurt Mattie?"

"No way Jon, not even slightly. I have been preparing for you, and those early attempts, well I had some pain, but that was when I was practicing."

Still, Jon paused, but he said nothing, as he was simply looking at her face.

He looked at her smiling. His penis was hidden within Mattie's body, but he remained still.

Mattie reached down and pulled him towards her kiss.

"Now, fuck me, Jon!" as he began to lift her slightly with his hips, then he dropped her to the bed again.

"Oh, Jon!" Mattie cried.

Jon used a slow rhythm as he moved back into her bottom, and with Mattie's wiggling, allowed him further entry. He smiled, as the ring of her bottom clasped around his turgid cock.

Mattie wanted him deeper, as she moaned, "Fill me up, yes Jon.", but again he paused.

"Ohh, oh yes," she moaned, as she grinned, and she slipped onto her hip.

"There, I feel you better like this Jon," as Mattie rolled her hips back and forth, her fingers grasped the sheets as he moved within her.

She then reached for his hands, "Are you happy here, inside me?" she asked, now holding both of his hands, noticing his slippery fingers.

Jon smiled, "I'm your backdoor man!"

"Is that who you are?" she asked, as she grunted with his enthused penetrations.

Mattie felt him now reach to caress her right breast, and his fingers lightly squeezed the nipple.

"Fuck me!" she cried as he pulled upward and slightly away, releasing her nipple.

Jon smiled and his hand grabbed her ass cheek, "Grip my prick!" he said as Mattie concentrated.

He wanted her to feel special, and he wanted to be with Mattie. She didn't talk about her femininity, but Jon was aware of how their lovemaking was different. He reached to rub her mons, and felt her soft tube of flesh, still covered by the front fabric of her skimpy panty.

"Oh Jon," Mattie moaned, as his fingers slipped aside the fabric and he held her sex. He looked down and caressed her soft cock, then he rubbed his fingers along her soft sex.

"I'll enter you now Mattie."

She decided to rolled onto her tummy, as her bottom moved upward off of the bed and he focused his cock at the glistening opening. Jon bent down and licked along her cleft causing Mattie to moan.

"I'm relaxed Jon. Do me, okay? I want it. I want you to fill me, and leave your seed inside my body, please?"

Jon didn't rush as he moved his tip back and forth across her tight rosebud. He teased the opening, slowly pushing a little in and pulling back out as her opening kissed the head of his cock.

"Oh yes Jon, my hole is yours, play with me, tease me," Mattie groaned because he entered her again. Now his plunges became more aggressive, he felt so large, with her clasping and releasing her muscles. He again reached around her hips to hold her sex.

"This is getting fat Mattie," Jon said, as he caressed her gently, and felt he the pre-cum on his fingers.

"Don't focus on that part of my body, only on the hole between my legs, honey," Mattie said.

"Your cock feels amazing," she cooed.

He had his arms at her side and now Mattie held onto them, and he pushed deeper, and Mattie's bottom moved upward off the sheets.

He was now banging against her soft round cheeks, not really hard, but she had closed her eyes and was smiling, though Jon could not see this. His thighs were slapping her butt cheeks. Mattie's bottom was well off of the bed and she turned her head to look at Jon above her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"God yes Jon, god, you are making my body so very aroused," she paused. Deep within me, inside," she said.

He pulled her up as he slid his thigh beneath Mattie, and she bent around to the kiss, as he cupped her breasts. He then rubbed her nipples.

"These are so fat," he meant her nipples.

"I haven't ever felt so full Jon," Mattie said, as Jon pause and held her. His cock was still but Mattie felt his balls nestled between her butt cheeks. The kiss was passionate, and her fingers moved low and she now held her little dick.

"I'm near to orgasm Jon," she said softly while she wiped her fingers along his lips.

"Taste me Honey."

Jon smiled and turning Mattie, dropped her back onto the bed sheets, "I want to have you shoot onto my belly," he said.

"Fuck me, and fill me Jon, and we'll see how that goes," she moaned.

She was again grasping her sex as Jon's penis was moving faster within her body. He was deep inside her ass, and Mattie was moaning as her internal muscles kept hold of his cock. He looked into her eyes thinking of the last anal sex, as missionary was not his previous lovers favorite, for she could better touch herself when he was atop, and her release was near.

Jon's shook the memory from his mind, and looked a Mattie, as her face was flushed. She was close to orgasm.

Mattie seemed to like being on her back and didn't seem to mind that his orgasm took longer like this.

"You have to cum inside me," Mattie said as she raised up on her elbows.

Jon now bent closer and he found her mouth, as his cock slipped loose.

"Get that penis back inside me! Please," she cried.

Jon stuffed his meaty dick back in, "You really want me?"

Mattie immediately moved up and they kissed.

"God yes. You are there where I want you now; fucking inside me."

She softly giggled "That so good Jon, right like this," as he was plunging deeply and then removing his cock.

"You must release inside me Jon, so that I will ooze, and I'll never forget this night," Mattie, was up slightly, still on her elbows, and Jon felt her muscles grip about his shaft.

"You are close?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," as he breathed deeply, panting now, and he pushed inside her tight hole again.

"I am, so, ah, close," Jon groaned.

"Fill me," Mattie sighed.

Her desire was causing her to breath roughly as well, as his cock moved in and out.

"God, Jon!" then Mattie was quiet, and closed her eyes, only nodding.

Mattie's semen hit Jon's belly, but he was focused.

"I'm cumming, in, you, Mattie!!"

Jon's cock pumped for almost twenty seconds, "Fuck, ah, god Mattie, ahh!"

She moved her hand to beneath her butt cheeks and felt his swollen cock pulsing as he released into her body.

"You are now mine," Mattie said as she felt him relax and he held his weight, above her, on her hips, but he couldn't talk.

A moment later he opened his eyes, and she was smiling as she rubbed his belly, "That was amazing," she said.

"You had that coming Mattie, I love you," he said as he shifted onto his right hip and they kissed, but his dick had slipped from her gaping hole, and Mattie's hand reached and again cupped to cover her opening. She felt his semen seeping slowly from her bottom.

"Your cock is mine, Jon."

Now Mattie felt his semen running down, along her thigh, and somehow, she pushed his cock back inside her bottom.

"You are my man Jon, stay there please," Mattie said as he pulled her to his chest.

Mattie smiled, hearing a subtle sound, as her bottom released some of Jon's seed.

"You could make me do that again, please," Mattie said as she moved her other hand to try and stop the flow from her bottom.

She now laid on her back, and Jon understood, as he turned to see that she was lifting her hips off of the sheets, and he saw the syrup in her cupped hand.

"I did need to climax, huh?" he said.

Mattie calmly lay still, with her hand beneath her bottom, as Jon's semen flowed into her palm. Then she brought her hand upward, and Mattie smeared the juice across her tummy, and up over her breasts.

Jon was amazed, "And I felt your climax too," he said.

Mattie was quite flushed, "I certainly felt yours."

"I don't want to shower tonight," she said, caressing Jon's chest. "We're covered in each other's scent."

"I can help," Jon said, as he reached to caress Mattie's tiny cock.

"Jon, I did orgasm," she said, but he was already licking her.

As his mouth loved Mattie, she whispered, "Your sister doesn't have a clit like mine though," and she closed her eyes. Jon had told Mattie of their many sexual encounters, after he was in college.

Jon considered the early encounters with Micele for a moment.

"Her pussy was never that interesting, you know Mattie?"

He explained that Micele's lust for her bottom meant he had licked her vagina to orgasm only a few times.

Jon's lips now covered Mattie's sex, as his fingers rubbed her crinkled opening, as the gap was tight again.

"What about sucking you off?" Mattie asked.

"Sometimes, yeah, but she really liked to be ass-fucked," Jon's fingers were on Mattie's tender wrinkled opening, as a small gob of his semen remained there, and his other hand was teasing the nipple of her left breast.

His lips were slowing causing Mattie to harden and he wondered if the erection made her feel less feminine, and Jon asked, "Does me licking you, well do you feel okay with this?"

Mattie opened her eyes, "Your loving mouth, feels wonderful Jon."

Jon had never sucked another penis, so he was tentative. He had always enjoyed cunnilingus though, and his past lovers' vulva was attractive, though his sister anus was the receiver of his attention. Now as his tongue teased Mattie's sex Jon relished her body.

Mattie was enjoying his tongue and lips. Her sex was still just semi-hard, and Jon thought of his thumb, and how he had seen her earlier, and then he pushed his into her bottom.

"Oh goodness, Jon, oh that," Mattie moaned, and he felt that she seemed close to a second orgasm.

He kept at his kissing, and licking, while his fingers caressing her ass, and his mouth loved her small sextube. His thumb stayed inside her warm hole and Mattie began to bounce her hips slightly, as Jon licked her. She was now pretty stiff, but still just a bit larger than his thumb.

"Ahh, Jon, oh yes," she moaned loudly, as her movements became more urgent; Mattie was going to orgasm, and Jon considered, whether to allow the release into his mouth, but Mattie prevented this, as she climaxed.

"No," she said, as she rolled to her right, and the small jet of her semen landed on her thigh.

"Jon, yes, that was," but she was quick to rub the semen onto her tummy.

"I want to be the one who gets the snowballs, not you honey," she said as he pulled her up and their kiss was intense.

"Mattie, I love you, and I was ready to," but her lips stopped his speech.

"You will not," Mattie said, but then Jon's mouth was on hers. He opened his eyes, as she paused the kiss, and Mattie's finger was back caressing her bottom.

She brought her finger upward, "There is more of this inside my bottom, so if you want to get some, you can clean me with your soft tongue."

Jon smiled lewdly, and he bent to plant a kiss on her left cheek.

"This is such a nice butt, and" his head moved, and Mattie felt his tongue licking the rim of her opening.

"Oh Jon, you are my lover, my man, oh, yes," she moaned as his tongue pushed into her butthole.

She felt him licking the length of her crack.

"No more on this part," Jon said, as he shifted her onto her other hip.

"Now here," and Mattie giggled, but pulled him away.

"Come to me Jon, kiss me," as Jon slipped his fingers inside again.

"I think that this is how we began Mattie," Jon said, as his long fingers penetrated her, and he held her.

- - - - - - - - - -

After a few weeks of dating and sleeping together Martha suggested that Jon attend a small art show with her.

"Come and meet my good friend Stella, she owns the building where the gallery is. It's down near the water in Jersey City."

They agreed to meet at the show, due to Jon's late afternoon business in Lower Manhattan. On the ferry ride he sat inside, near the back, as the river was rough. He sent Martha a text, that the boat was almost at the dock.

She responded, "I'm with Stella, on the second floor."

As Jon approached the old brick building, his eyes looked up at the refinished front facade, as the window openings were quite large, with the glass running all the way to floor, and he smiled when he saw Martha, with another woman; taller and with auburn hair. The two now turned and Martha smiled as Stella's hand slipped off the rail. She waved, and Martha blew Jon a kiss.

"Well, well Mattie, he's gorgeous!" Stella said under her breathe to Mattie. The earlier opportunity when Stella had seen Jon, it had been dark.

"And he looks younger than you sweetie," Stella chuckled, "and his suit looks expensive."

Mattie turned to Stella, "Be nice to him, I really like Jon."

Stella turned to Mattie, "Really, I haven't noticed, and you have frozen me out, your BFF!"

The two women walked a few steps, and Stella leaned against the old painted cast iron column.

"My feet are killing me. I don't know how you can wear these spikes all day Mattie."

Stella was in a black knit dress, Tom Ford, with a deep V-neck, and Mattie didn't think she was wearing a bra. Her heels were black. Mattie wore a dark rose dress, made of viscose Jersey slick. It hugged her bottom closely and had a high neckline, with half-sleeves. She wore beige strapped sandals and her legs were bare.

Mattie smirked at Stella, and pointing to her friend's 100mm heels saying, "You have wonderful legs Stella, but you shouldn't have a problem, not with those hose'."

"And my god, I'm showing headlights!" Stella said as she rotated her body provocatively.

Mattie had just noticed Stella's erect nipples.

Stella now giggled, "No way Mattie, these are pantyhose. I won't wear hose', except when you are at home with me."

Then Stella reached to take Mattie's hand, "I do miss you dear. When you've had," but she paused as she saw Jon at the top of the stairway.

"God," Stella whispered.

"I wish he wasn't so 'here'. I need to be fucked Mattie," Stella moaned quietly.

As Jon approached the women Stella offered, "Care to spend the night, with just me, and abandon Jon?" she asked as she pinched Mattie's bottom lightly.

Later, after dinner, the three walked down to the waterfront, as Jon hadn't been to this part of the old city.

"There's the plaque," Jon walked a few steps ahead.

"Henry Lee, 1779, the Battle of Paulus Hook," he said, but the women were clearly ready to leave. When Jon looked back, they were holding each other.

The wind was not strong, but with the humidity it was making them uncomfortable.

"We're a little chilled," Mattie said.

He noticed Stella's nipples, and quickly checked out Martha's too.

"Okay," and Jon turned and skipped off to hail a passing cab.

"I see what you mean, he's quite impulsive," Stella whisper.

Jon directed the driver as Stella slipped across the leather seat, and Mattie got in as well.

"I got the hump!" Mattie moaned.

"At least you won't be alone tonight," Stella said as Jon slipped in and closed the door.

"What was that Stella?" Jon asked, but she just smiled.

"Inside joke," Martha said.

Jon smirked, "Two lovely women, and I'm the third. You have been friends, ahh, how long now?"

Now Stella spoke, "And roommates too, Jon. Not quite two years," Stella offered.

She turned as she said this, but she noticed her legs, and Stella re-settled the hem that had exposed her upper thighs.

"Mattie is more of a younger sister though." Stella said, still pulling the dress' fabric a little lower.

Jon was doing the math, "Well, does Martha's 'sister' think I will do?"

Martha turned to Stella, "She has no opinion, do you Stella? I have found a wonderful man, and it is my decision, correct Stella?"

The cab dropped them at Martha's condo, and Stella came upstairs, though Mattie had tried to dissuade her.

"I have to pee," Stella said.

"So please," and Stella unlocked the main door.

"I still have the key, so you should be aware Jon," then she was gone, up the stairs.

Martha suggested that Stella would be off soon, they were at the upper landing, "I will push her out at eleven Jon, as I really need something from you," and she kissed him.

A half hour later Stella was ready to leave, but she paused at the door.

"Mattie, come speak with me a moment," Stella suggested.

Jon returned to place the wine glasses in the sink, then he went to shower, but he had to deal with the lingerie, as Mattie hadn't been home since this morning. He lightly touched the silky hose' hanging off of the upper rail and pulled the pink narrow thong to his nose. He showered quickly, as he knew that Martha would be waiting, but she wasn't. She was still outside the apartment talking with Stella.

A moment later he glimpsed the two kissing, as the door was slightly ajar. It wasn't just a friendly peek. He watched for a moment but turned away as he was becoming excited. Two women, he thought, recalling an earlier sexual opportunity, but quickly shook the image away. Stella was a good-looking woman, with long legs, and a narrow waist. Jon wondered as he waited for Martha, if they were lovers, but his thought was interrupted, as the door banged shut.

"I apologize Jon. Stella and I had a minor financial matter to resolve. You smell nice," Martha said as she wrapped her arm around him. Their kiss was quick.

"I need to get out of these heels honey," Martha said as she stepped into the bath.

Minutes later Martha emerged, wearing a simple black chemise, from the doorway she waited until Jon noticed her.

Mattie then jumped onto the bed. Jon put down his notepad. He reached to her, as Mattie slipped onto her back.

"Let me see your stiff rod Jon. I so need to be filled!" Mattie's hand now held his swelling penis.

"I got hard just looking at you," he was on his knees over Mattie's chest as she moved his penis's foreskin back.

He watched as she licked slowly about the head of his penis.

"You're ready to be inside me Jon," Mattie said as they wiggled a bit and she held Jon at her bottom.

"I'm quite slippery," Mattie said as she inserted Jon's penis into her tight body.

Slowly Jon began to move, and he heard Mattie gasp, as she did each time his cock passed her tight rim. Jon looked into her eyes, and Mattie nodded to continue, and he moved a little more and paused again.

"Oh Jon, Oh Jon..." Mattie panted as Jon smiled, while Mattie squealed out loud, and again he pushed a little further inside her warm hole.

"Oh, don't stop Jon, please," Mattie moaned as she felt him pause, as his fingers gently teasing through her long hair. She was rolling her bottom with Jon remaining still, as Mattie was working her body and muscles to tease Jon now.

1...45678...11