The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you want me to allow you," Mattie paused and turned around, lifting her skirt. "Into my bottom?"

Stella giggled, "It's an amazing experience, if lovingly and slowly done Mattie."

She saw Mattie smirking, "So you've had a cock in your ass girl?"

Stella came to side and caress Mattie's bottom, " It will be quite powerful Mattie, for both of us."

Stella explained, "At first, when I was with another lover, I would wear the harness around, without the dildo," she saw Mattie's response.

"Seriously?" Mattie said.

"I then would walk around with the dick sticking out, and the experience helped. I needed to understand the weight and the wobble, so that I could properly penetrate someone," Stella explained.

"But how did you get fucked back there?" Mattie asked.

Stella told Mattie of her college roommate and her girlfriend.

"So it was these two women, and they just stuffed a dildo into your ass?"

She lewdly looked to Mattie, "Like right now. I want to stuff this into your tight butt Mattie!"

Stella had only mentioned her other partners once before, and Mattie knew to not ask further questions, but she was anxious. Maybe Stella could be gentle, and Mattie may overcome the memory of how her past lover had hurt her so badly.

Together they had carefully explored many positions, and one evening Stella suggested, "You could try and suckle my cock Mattie. It might help you get comfortable," Stella said, as she saw Mattie smiling at the offer.

Several nights each week Stella would don her strap-on and attempt to penetrate Mattie. The act required some skill, and patience, but Mattie came to enjoy being with Stella, and her dick toys provided something unique to Mattie. The two were becoming more serious, but Mattie was changing as well. The sexual play with Stella, was always great, but Mattie was developing an interest in men.

Stella made note of the changes, as Mattie's arousal was now another way the two could make love, and as Mattie's hormone dose was being decreased, and her breasts had settled to a nice B-cup, the level of her tumescent had increased.

Mattie eventually explained her needs to Stella, "You are gentle, and your sexuality meets mine now," but Mattie paused and looked at the faux prick dangling between Stella's thighs.

"When you are inside me Stella, I wish," and Mattie again paused to kiss Stella.

"I just wish that it was a warm penis," and Stella reached to hug her lover.

Stella moved quickly to the bath, and Mattie heard the water running. A moment later Stella was at the bedside and Mattie reached to caress the now warm faux cock.

"You are a very careful, and considerate lover," Mattie said as she rolled to allow Stella into her lubed upturned bottom.

"Is that better Mattie?" Stella asked as she moved within her lovers' tight body with the slim cocktoy.

Stella's hands reached to cupped Mattie's breasts as she fucked her from behind, "Yes, yes, perfect Stella!"

Stella knew then that Mattie would be leaving her. The question was how soon, and with what amount of drama.

- - - - - - - -

After fifteen minutes, Mattie rolled onto her elbow and looked at Stella, "So, Jorge was the last." Mattie said softly.

Stella knew that Mattie meant it. Over a six-month span Mattie was attracted to several men, and she shared her gender change with each of them. But Mattie just wasn't emotionally ready to share a bed with a male. There was the memory of the bar encounter with Edward, when he had been dancing with Mattie, as Stella looked on from the bar. The man had just grabbed Mattie's ass, and then slipped his other hand up her dress. Mattie's panic was seen by Stella, but Edward's fingers were now into her panties, and he felt the tape.

"What the fuck!," he swore, as Mattie rotated away and quickly pulled her dress hem down.

Stella was there in a quick moment, "You have an issue?" Stella glared at the man.

He reacted surprised, "I don't want that," he said pointing to Mattie's groin, as she tried to settle her gaff.

"Well mister, you had better be ready, as I have a black-belt," Stella stood leering at Edward. The threat brought a calm to Edward and the moment just dissolved as he looked back at Mattie, as she softly wept. Mattie was at the bar, and Stella walked and stood beside her. He approached to say something, and Stella, turned quickly.

"I just," he said, but he stopped seeing the anger in Stella's eyes.

"I should have not been so aggressive. But that was not what I wanted," Edward said.

He spoke quickly as Stella pushed against him. In her heels she towered about the man, who was slightly taller than Mattie.

Stella swore, "Yeah, stuffing your hand into her thong, that's a pleasant introduction Mister Eddie!"

He walked off, and they left the bar, separately.

"Stella, I'm comfortable with my sexuality, and my boy-bits, but in a bar, just as on a bus or the ferry, I am not obligated to share that I'm trans," Mattie said this strongly.

Mattie dated several men, and she did find an opportunity to discuss her past gender. These dates didn't end well.

After these failures she met one guy named Steve, and he was nice, but he was not very interesting. He had come upstairs after the dinner date, and Mattie had explained her anatomy. They were alone, as Stella was out at a party, but Steve was too shy, and he left quickly.

When Mattie explained the date with Steve to her lover, Stella knew that she could help, and she hatched a different plan.

"You really want to find someone, to start your sexual life?" Stella asked.

Mattie explained that she was willing to have casual sex, "Yes Stella, with a near stranger!"

Stella insisted that she be there.

The next man didn't seem to mind hearing the news of Mattie's transition, and the details from Stella.

Mattie had opened the door, and she said, 'Hello', as Stella walked out from the front bedroom naked but wearing just her hose' and sexy black heels. Her pussy was shiny from the lube she had spread there. The guy seemed to relax, as Stella came to him and kissed his cheek. Stella told him of Mattie's penis, as she rubbed her naked pussy, while reaching out to take his arm. It was rehearsed, but the acting was quite effective.

"You know that Mattie," Stella would say, "Well she has something special about her," Stella said to Stan as she came to Mattie's side, standing naked and rubbing Mattie's crotch through her dress. Then Stella moved towards Mattie's male guest and dropped to her knees, as Mattie stood aside, and watched, as Stella released Stan's penis, and kissed the tip; licking up and along Stan's shaft. At this point, Mattie came to Stella's side and Stella motioned for her to kneel. Mattie looked at the fat, saliva-covered penis, as Stella pumped Stan's shaft, but Mattie didn't try and lick him. She was aroused, when Stella turned and kissed her lips, while holding Stan's wet cock so near to Mattie's face. Stella smiled and finished off Stan and he ejaculated free of Stella's mouth and the goo hit the wood floor. Mattie watched as he smiled, and Stella finished the story about Mattie being born.

"Mattie is a beautiful girl," Stella smiled as she caressed his still stiff cock.

"And Stan, well, she also has a small penis."

Stella said this while she squeezed his softening dick, with her right hand. He was not hard now. He was the first to move and he swore at her, as he pulled his dick away from Stella's hand.

"What do you mean?" but he turned and saw Mattie's face, and he knew then.

"You are not right," he said as he quickly opened the door.

Stella called to him, "She did nothing to you Stan. I blew your penis," but he ran towards the stairs with his prick still free. He stuffed it into his pants and then he quickly ran down the stairs.

The two women heard Stan say at the door, "I hope you two enjoyed this, shit! You're fucking weirdos!"

Stella wasn't surprised, but Mattie was hoping for some respect; she now could see the reality.

"We are not 'weird' Mattie. You liked Stan, right?" Stella asked as Mattie wiped the floor clean with a towel.

"Would you have been cool if I had pulled him onto the couch and fucked him?" Stella then asked.

Mattie looked up, but hesitated a moment, "I am not sure I could have gone that far Stella. I figured just giving him a blowjob would be an event," Mattie said as she dropped the soiled rag into the waste container.

Stella knew that there was some risk, when Mattie brought a man up those twenty steps. She felt Mattie's appearance was so close to a cis-women, and her feminine characteristics were not ambiguous. Her looks may affect her ability to clearly explain her genital condition.

Mattie looked at Stella, "What are you thinking?"

Stella, reached for her robe, "I wonder if you might be helped by lowering the 'glam' of your looks," as she came closer.

"He was attracted to you. Stan didn't have a clue," and Stella felt Mattie might consider dressing down.

Mattie crossed her arms, "I am not 'too' pretty Stella!"

But she felt she needed Stella near for support.

"Mattie you're hot, especially now, as you are more confident," Stella said as she walked to her side.

"Well Stella, I want to be with someone, and I wan them to want me as I am."

With Stella there she figured the man wouldn't hit her. She also wondered when she would ask another man up to the condo.

Two weeks later, Mattie met Richard. He was a little out of breath when they reached the apartment, and again Mattie stood near and listened as Stella explained about her body to Richard, with Stella standing nearly naked, rubbing her shiny mons pubis. Richard happily allowed the sexy Stella to take his cock into her warm mouth. His response was still unsettling after he had cum into Stella's palm.

"No way, I can't see that. Mattie?" Richard said, as Stella wiped her hand clean with a moist towel.

He motioned for Mattie, "Show me Mattie, pull away your panty," Richard asked.

Mattie looked at Stella, "Go on; he's not going to bite," Stella said, as Mattie lifted the hem of her dress and moved the panel of her thong to the side.

When Richard glimpsed the tip of Mattie's soft penis, he just laughed, as Stella had finished with his dick. Richard then turned, and just walked out. They heard him chuckling, all the way to the front door.

"We aren't making progress Mattie," Stella said, but to Mattie this was progress. She was much more comfortable, and she had even kissed Richard's very long cock.

"Really, Stella, I am getting close to giving a blowjob," Mattie said.

Stella was concerned, "Mattie, cock is okay, but where did your drive to be with a male come from?"

"I think the sensuality of being with you, loving your body is amazing, but the feeling of a penis within me, well it's way more that I can describe," Mattie said as she removed her bodycon black dress. Stella saw her hose' and the dainty pink lingerie.

"You are quite a girly-girl, huh?" Stella was sitting on the sofa.

Mattie paused and considered the idea a moment, "Yep, that's how I see myself, and this girl wants a fat, hard, warm cock. I might look differently at this desire after being with a man who wants me, as I am. Then I might come running back to you and your sexy toys Stella!"

Stella had Mattie practicing with one of her toys daily now. Mattie suggested that the next time Stella be dressed, and Mattie would give the fella fellatio.

"Are you sure? I think when they see my pussy, it helps," Stella said.

Mattie was not so certain, "Maybe, but having you near I believe is more important. He was a little surprised, but he didn't get violent," she said as she slowly closed the still open door.

The following week, Mattie didn't have a reason to be optimistic with Nick. They had met at the deli and he was quite a good-looking man, with a soft stubble on his face. Their previous casual date had been nice and Mattie felt he was interested.

Now at the condo, Nick was bewildered watching Mattie eating his cock while Stella kissed him. After he had shot into her mouth, Mattie stood up in her high heels to wipe away the semen from her lips, as she heard Stella describing the next act, as she was pulling Nick toward the couch.

"I told Nick while we walked to the condo," Mattie said, but Nick looked down at her with puzzlement.

"Told me what?" he asked.

"You can be the first to fuck my girlfriend's ass Mister Nickie. She wants your hard dick in her back-door pussy," Stella said.

But he was now looking back towards Mattie.

"What did I miss?" he asked looking at Mattie.

"I told you about her," Stella said, having told him of Mattie's transition, but Nick seemed to have not heard, or understand, possibly due to having his cock in Mattie's warm mouth.

"No way has Mattie got a dick, no fucking way!" indicating that he had some knowledge of Mattie's conversation, or Stella's. But Nick turned towards Mattie.

"I thought you were kidding," he said, and he smiled and looked over.

Mattie slowing lifted her dress hem, and he saw the garter belt holding up her stockings and he smiled.

"See no way," he said, but then he waited another moment, for Mattie was tucked back, and her panty was flat. When she pulled her thong aside, and he saw Mattie's tiny penis spring loose, and Nick yelled.

"Fuck you!" he jump up

Somehow, they both avoided his swinging fists, but he dented the wallboard. It wasn't a full swing, or he might have broken his hand. He ran down barking his hate.

"Fucking bitches!" He swore as he left the building.

Mattie told Stella as they heard the door close, "I thought he took the news too easily. He didn't blink when I explained my history as we walked here from Main Street. It was windy, and maybe he didn't hear me clearly," Mattie then said that she would handle the next date differently.

"I just want to be with someone, a man, who knows," she was clear and thoughtful. Stella came to hold Mattie.

"And I dream that he will want to be with me, and I want him to appreciate that I am a woman, a transwoman. Hopefully he will want me as I am."

- - - - - - - -

A month later, having had four difficult dates, Mattie met Jorge on Main Street and he asked her out. On the second date she suggest a visit to her place. She had agreed with Stella that Jorge would be different, and Mattie felt he was possibly special. She planned to tell him her story, of her gender transition, before opening the apartment door. She decide at the stoop to explain her body and her transition. Jorge was supportive and interested and he seemed prepared, as Mattie told him of her changes. When the door opened and he saw Stella, Mattie's naked girlfriend, he took her hand and the three made love all night.

"This is, Stella," Mattie said, as Jorge looked at Stella, standing a few feet away, with her feet spread and her thighs wide apart. Stella's fingers were rubbing her shiny pussy, spreading the lips of her vagina, as Jorge squeezed Mattie's hand.

Mattie looked up to his face.

"Kiss me Jorge, and allow me to," and her right hand dropped to caress the front of his trousers.

His kiss was passionate, and Mattie now felt Stella was close, and she heard the soft sound of Jorge's zipper being released.

Jorge watched as Stella's hose' covered legs bent at the knees causing the nylon fabric to pull tautly.

"She has sexy legs Mattie," Jorge said, pausing their deep kiss.

Stella moaned as she reached to part his blue trousers.

"I guess he likes the glam you Mattie," Stella implying that Mattie's decision to not change her dressing habits.

"Girl, he has a great looking dick," and Stella placed Mattie's hand onto Jorge's now exposed penis as she stood and removed his tie, and her fingers quickly unbuttoned his white pressed shirt.

Jorge smiled as Stella saw the label, "A beautiful fit too," she said as she tossed the shirt aside.

Mattie looked down, noticing that Jorge's penis was cut, and she saw the purplish head. Mattie quickly looked at Stella, and then at Jorge, as she slowly dropped to her knees.

Stella caressed Mattie's head and directed her, "Start with a kiss," Stella said as Mattie held the shaft. "Yes, hold him gently Mattie."

Stella smiled as Mattie now licked along Jorge's stiffening cock, "Now look up, at his face, and open your mouth. Yes, rub that stiff cock across your lips," as Mattie did this causing Jorge to groan softly.

"Oh, dear girl," Stella cooed.

Stella's fingers were rubbing her vulva, "Yes, now caress him with your warm tongue," Stella was smiling.

"Jorge likes this!" Stella said, as she moved and held Mattie about her head, with both hands, "Do you see?"

Stella caressed Mattie's cheek, "His hardness, is inside you now Mattie, hold him, and," but Jorge, started to push into her mouth, and Mattie now choked slightly.

"Jesus, Jorge!" Stella barked.

"This is her first time!", though Stella knew it wasn't.

"Don't be pumping her mouth yet," Stella scolded him, and she bent to kiss Mattie's cheek, as she gasped for air.

"Now, are we ready Mattie?" and Mattie turned and again pulled Jorge's penis to her lips and engulfed the head.

Stella was not on her knees, but her head was close to Mattie's, "Let me show you Mattie," and Stella bent down and reaching, and now pulled Jorge's dick closer, "Lick his shaft, while I suck on the tip Mattie."

Stella sucked on Jorge's cock, while Mattie moved slightly back asking, "It's so big Stella?" meaning she felt that the size was the problem.

"No Mattie, any cock, stuffed hard against a woman's throat will cause us to gag. Jorge was in a rush. Now come here; it's your turn again Mattie," and as Stella held his hard penis, Mattie's mouth covered the head once again. Stella looked down and noticed that Jorge's feet were just off of the rug.

"Jorge, move over slightly, so that she isn't kneeing on the wood floor, please?"

Now Stella was also on her knees, "He'll enjoy your hand pumping the shaft, try that Mattie, as you lick around the tip," and Stella quickly shifted to show Mattie.

"See how he is enjoying this?"

Mattie moaned, for she wanted to try, "Stella, can I suck on him again?"

Stella turned and moved to rest on her heels, "Have you ever had two girls suck you off Jorge?"

Mattie looked up to see him shake his head no, as she continued to suckle and lick him. She held the hard shaft as Stella moved to stand, and she kissed Jorge.

"Well, you get two holes tonight, a lucky visit with Mattie, huh Jorge?" Stella said as she again bent to caress Mattie's cheek.

"You look beautiful, sucking his cock Mattie. Another moment, and we will move to the sofa Jorge. I think Mattie want you inside her bottom, correct?" Stella asked.

Mattie released Jorge's dick for a second, as she had prepared Jorge, "Yes, he has agreed to be with me Stella," Mattie said, but quickly returned to sucking Jorge.

Jorge smiled as he watched Mattie again sucking and caressing his fat penis, "Her or his, it does not matter to me. I love to fuck, and a butt is tight. Her bottom looks so delightful!" he said.

Mattie paused and smiling said, "Jorge, you can be gentle, and patient. I will require both, as my bottom is new to penetration, but I so want it to be with you."

"My cock has been with another girl like you Mattie, but she was, well, not as pretty," Jorge said as he moved closer. He saw Stella reach into a drawer and unwrap the condom.

Now Stella, crossed the floor, and Mattie heard her tall heels clicking.

"Jorge, I'll have Mattie lay atop my lap, here, let me cover you," and she slipped on the condom.

Jorge, saw that Mattie was wiping her lips, as did Stella, and Stella suggested to Mattie, "Go look at you face Mattie. A little touch-up would be good," Stella suggested.