The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep fucking me, Jon!"

"Jon!" Mattie exclaimed.

She lifted her legs and crossed them over his back, allowing him further entry, and he smiled.

"Ohh Jon, oh yes," she cooed.

"I do love you Jon," as he moved them to the bed edge and now stood with her butt near the edge.

"Fuck me!" she cried as he pulled out, and then plunged into her warm hole again.

"Grip my dick!" he said, and he closed his eyes in concentration.

"Oh Jon, ahh!" Mattie moaned, as his fingers rubbed her sex, and he looked at her face.

"I'm fucking my lover, my wife, now!"

She was still on her back, as her bottom shifted with each thrust of his cock. Jon didn't rush, but his plunging became more ardent, as he again reached to hold her small sex.

He was now banging against her pubis, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"God yes Jon, god, I am so close," she moaned.

He pulled her up into a kiss, as his fingers played with her fat nipples.

"I'm near," as she pushed her dew coated fingers into his mouth.

Jon smiled and dropped her back onto the bed.

"Fuck me, and fill me Jon," she moaned.

He was deep inside her body, and she was moaning as her muscles kept hold on his dick.

"Cum inside me," Mattie said as she raised up on her elbows.

Jon now bent closer and he found her mouth, as they kiss.

Jon paused, "My wife really wants me?"

Mattie immediately moved up and they kissed, "God yes," she moaned.

"Fuck me," Mattie said, as he pushed inside her bottom deeply, then he was still, holding his fat dick there now.

Then Jon groaned as his motion began slowly.

"Fill me," Mattie sighed, as his cock began again to move in and out of Mattie's tight canal.

"God, Jon!" then she was quiet, as her eyes were closed.

Mattie's release hit Jon's tummy, as her hands held Jon's arms, and she moaned.

A moment later Jon rensed and closed his eyes, "I'm cumming, oh fuck, oh god, Mattie!!" Jon screamed.

"God Mattie, yes!!"

Jon's cock pumped for a few moments, and Mattie smiled as she felt the spurts in her bottom, and now Jon remained still, holding his cock deep in Mattie's bottom, and he felt the jets of semen leaving his body. He looked at her, with her hair splayed about the white sheet.

"That is wedding sex Jon!" Mattie said, as her hand slipped beneath her, as she lifted slightly.

"I'll need more of your cock later Jon," she said as she felt his semen running from her bottom, and onto her thighs. Mattie's hand rubbed Jon's release across her breasts.

"I love being your wife Jon!"

Jon was amazed, "Did you feel me shot again?"

Mattie cooed, "Of course Honey, always."

Then she rolled over on the bed and Jon slipped beside her, and they slept, leaving the champagne chilling.

It was dark and Mattie opened her eyes briefly.

"Oh that feels wonderful," she said as Jon's seed oozed from her body onto her thigh. Jon had moved again.

She straddled his head, "Love my body Honey," Mattie moaned.

Mattie enjoyed his soft tongue and lips on her rosebud, as Jon then pushed his long finger into her bottom."

Yes, Jon,".

He was licking her soft tube, but then he moved to lick her opening again, while his finger rubbed her inner wall. Mattie wasn't hard, but she was moaning.

"Ahh, Jon, oh yes," she sighed.

Love me Jon!!, she cried loudly, and Mattie released now, but hers was a small orgasm.

He moved up and he kissed Mattie.

"Umh, I taste good lover," she said.

"I love you," he said as she opened her eyes, and Jon's finger was back caressing her bottom.

"I love your butt, and," and Mattie felt him again as Jon had moved and was licking her rim.

"Mattie, you are my wife," as his tongue moved in past her tight muscle.

"Now here," he said as Jon covered her soft sex.

"Come kiss me Jon," Mattie asked, as Jon moved to her side.

"This is how forever feels Mattie," and he reached lower and his long fingers penetrated her again.

After spending a few days in Miami, the two returned to New York and began the effort of combining their lives. Jon reviewed the conditions of the gift of the condo and discovered an issue in the contract. After discussing the paperwork with Martha, she called and discussed the details with Stella.

"I can have this revised, certainly Mattie," Stella said, and she would have her attorney call Jon and resolve the error.

"Stella, thank you for the lovely candle sticks," Martha said, but Stella interrupted her.

"Excuse me, but why wasn't I in Boston Mattie?" Stella was quite miffed.

Martha listened to her expressing her sadness for not being included.

"He has taken you from me, and I miss our time together!"

"It was more of a family thing Stella," Martha said. "and what about Teresa? You two have been dating," but Stella spoke over Martha.

"Maybe, but forget Teresa," Stella said.

"You seemed to have forgotten me, and I still love you Mattie!" Stella wanted to see her tomorrow.

Martha was hesitant, as she and Jon had agreed to hold their respective previous lovers at bay.

Stella again attempted to woo Martha.

"I was your paramour," but Martha interrupted her speech.

"Stella, we both know how important a friend you are, but I am legally married to Jon, and what we had, how we cared for each other during the past years, well, that must change now," Martha was trying not to get emotional.

Stella didn't like being set aside.

"So you don't even call to dis-invite me?"

Martha had felt badly that she didn't tell Stella of the wedding plans.

"Stella, will you please try and not push me? I am still only days into my marriage, and we would like you to come to the small gather Jon's mother is arranging the week before Christmas," Martha would have to settled this with Jon, but she was comfortable extending the invitation.

Stella was quiet a moment, then whispered into the phone.

"I want you Mattie, and you know how much you enjoy my, you know, even if you have a hot dick now. I know how to love you, and I know you will come around, soon."

Martha listened, and Stella heard the silence, and she felt comfortable that she would be with Mattie, maybe not soon, but eventually her lover would visit, and now Stella giggled.

"Stella, please don't," Martha said softly.

Stella cooed, "I can still be available, if and when you desire some special attention Mattie."

Stella did agree to have her attorney speak with Jon the next day and allowed the filing of an Addendum to the Deed.

Later that evening Martha reviewed the telephone call with Jon, but she didn't tell him of Stella desired rendezvous, as she was uncertain, he would appreciate her friends' suggestions correctly.

Jon wrote down Stella attorney's telephone number.

"I'll deal with this tomorrow. Did Stella say whether she would be coming to my mothers?"

Then Martha realized that she had been so distracted that the issue hadn't been settled. She would have to text Stella.

"How did I forget to get that? I'll just send her a message," but Martha didn't want to begin a private text discussion with her ex-lover. She would have a make a follow-up call.

Several days later Stella was in Weehawken and decided to check on her friend, using the find-friend app. She would attempt a visit, as it was early afternoon, and Mattie was at the condo. Stella was in-town, and she was soon standing on the stoop.

"Can I come up Mattie?" Stella asked when Martha responded to the bell.

"Sure Stella, wait for the buzz," Martha said as she considered how this visit might end. She had been anticipating Stella's attempt. Their last visit was weeks ago, and Martha had to insist Stella not discuss their earlier sex-play.

Now Stella entered and Martha closed the door softly, "I'm able to work from home one day each week," Martha said.

"But you have been avoiding us Mattie," Stella said as she turned, and she moved closer to Martha, whose back was leaning on the now closed door.

"You know why," Martha said, wishing that she hadn't answered the buzzer.

Stella moved very close, "I am going to kiss you Mattie," as Stella's hand came to touch Martha's right hip.

"I know how difficult it may be Stella, but" and the kiss began.

Stella's hands came to hold Mattie's face. Mattie resisted Stella's tongue, but her own hands were now holding Stella, about her waist.

The moment was now, and Martha knew she had to stop, as Jon was hers now. Stella's hands were at the low zip of Mattie dress, and she slowly pulled the zipper down as the kiss continued, and Mattie's mouth opened, as Stella's soft tongue played with Mattie's.

"Please, please Stella, please stop," Mattie moaned, and pushed away, as she felt Stella's fingers push the straps of her bra off of her shoulders.

"No," Stella said quickly.

Her mouth opened as her hand came to the back of Mattie's head. Mattie's dress had fallen away, and Mattie felt Stella's fingers reach to push aside the back of Mattie's panty. Their passion was pulling Mattie further into Stella's seduction, as Stella reached into her coat pocket and grasped the feeldoe. She withdrew the toy and brought it to rub along Mattie's satin covered bottom. Stella felt Mattie stiffen in her arms, as she continued the kiss, and her other hand reached to lift the hem of Mattie's chemise.

"Stella, now, stop, no more," Mattie said pushing back again, and the kiss stopped.

Stella knew Mattie was aroused, as she had heard the sound many times before.

"We both want this Mattie," Stella cooed.

Mattie looked away, as Stella had lifted the feeldoe cocktoy to her lips.

"My body is ready," Stella said, and she parted her legs. Mattie watched as Stella pushed her dress up, and she saw that she was naked, and Stella moved the bulbous end of the feeldoe along the lips of her moist vagina.

"Come help me Mattie," Stella moaned, as she played the end of the toy back and forth along her pussy slit.

"You know I can't," Mattie said sharply, folding her arms beneath her breasts.

"Yes, you can; it's just us two girls. We can still play. Make love with me Mattie," Stella now moaned as her pussy opened and the end of her faux cock slipped inside of her body.

"God, I love how this feels as it slips inside my cunt!" Stella moaned.

Stella was wearing her heels, but Mattie's feet were in her slippers.

"Stay there Stella, no closer, please!" Mattie cried.

Stella kicked off her black high heels and moved a step closer, with the turgid faux cock sticking out from her hips.

"I can't stay away Mattie. I have to offer you my cock, and then you can decide," Stella said as she crossed the small space, and her feeldoe tip rubbed on Mattie's hip.

"Maybe you just want to get it wet, you know, suck on it a little," Stella said softly, as she was now kissing Mattie's face and neck.

"Oh god Stella, No! No!" but she reached to take hold of the feeldoe.

"Come now, Mattie, on your knees please," Stella said, and pushed slightly on Mattie's shoulder.

Mattie now turned away and cursed her old lover.

"Damn you Stella. No is no." and she moved quickly into the bath and slammed the door.

"Leave me now Stella," Mattie said through the closed door.

"I will stay in here until you go," Martha said sternly.

Stella walked to the bath door and tried the knob.

"I can wait Mattie," and she looked around and saw a chair.

Pulling the chair across the floor, Stella sat down.

"It's nearly one Mattie, so I figure that we have four hours, or maybe five."

- - - - - - - - - -

The second wedding reception was small, with less than twenty people. Jon's two aunts and uncles were there and two cousins with their spouses. The surprise was Jon's mothers' guest.

"Please meet my dear friend Charlie. He and I have been seeing each other for almost a year now," Mrs. Swift explain to the surprised group.

Charlie was at least fifteen years her junior, and he was a fit man, with graying hair, and he was quite tall.

Micele and the first to smile and approach her mother's new boyfriend.

"Charlie, it is nice to meet you. My mother hasn't spoken of you, so please excuse the surprised looks and responses," she said as she took his extended hand.

Charlie was blushing as he reached to shake Micele's hand. She felt his pause, and she considered if her mother had shared her and Jon's history. She glanced to the left, where her mother was hugging Martha. Micele thought that there was a chance this new family member was aware of her aggressive sexuality.

"Well, I hope my mom has been speaking only good of her family," but Sandy now moved towards the two.

"I want a hug," Sandy said, moving closer.

"I need a hug Charlie, and with my belly, as the future welcomes you to the clan," Sandy pulled Micele into the hug as well.

Just then the door opened and in walked Stella. Martha turned and grimaced but walked over to her immediately and shared a quick discussion.

"Do not embarrass me or Jon," Martha was referring to the last time they had seen each other.

Stella simply smiled and walked over to meet Jon's mother.

"Thank you for including me Mrs. Swift," Stella said, and they cheek kissed.

"Your son Jon is a lucky man," as Stella then reached to take the older woman's hand.

"Matt, I mean Martha is a wonderfully close friend," she turned to look across at Martha.

Mrs. Swift smiled, "Thank you for coming Stella. Jon and Martha have spoken of you many times."

The group then walked inside, and a simple restatement of their wedding vows occurred, just Martha and Jon speaking while they held hands. As the couple was speaking a photographer was making a video record, as well as snapping photos. After the short ceremony, Jon and Martha kissed and then the servers brought out the champagne.

After the toast Stella was speaking with Mrs. Swift.

"I have a small place in Colorado, but I don't ski often," Stella said, just as Sandy stepped to the two women.

Sandy had heard and asked, "Do you lease the place Stella, as Micele and I could sure use a brief get away after the baby arrives."

Mrs. Swift suggested that she would come along, "Then you two could slip off for some riding," as Sandy was a snowboarder.

Stella smiled, "It has a small second bedroom and two baths," and she offered to let Sandy use the apartment. She didn't volunteer that she had another small studio down the street.

Sandy waved to Micele, "Honey, come over. We're going to Colorado!"

Micele looked at Stella, "Will this be inconvenient Stella?" Micele asked as she came to the group.

Stella now smiled, "No, but which week would work?"

They resolved to make the arrangements over the next few days.

"I'll text you the details Sandy," Stella said opening her clutch.

Jon saw that Martha was briefly alone, as Micele had been called by Sandy. He stepped close and spoke softly, "It seems Stella is being excepted by the girls," and Martha looked over.

"That a good thing Jon," as she felt his hand caress her backside.

"Careful, I see Micele is watching again."

Micele and Sandy stood near to Mrs. Swift, as Stella walked over between Martha and Jon.

"Martha, you look so lovely. Is this the dress you wore in Boston?" Stella asked, as she kissed her friend's cheek, and she also noticed that the group moved around the couple.

Martha smiled, "No, this is something from my mother-in-law's closet," Martha said.

It was actually a vintage midi-length dress with an off-the-shoulder ruffled trim and a sheer bodice. Jon's mother had worn the dress at her simple wedding years earlier. She had offered it to Micele over eighteen months earlier, but her daughter had scoff at wearing the preserved dress.

Micele heard the discussion and came beside the two women, as they reviewed the garment.

"I thought that looked familiar," Micele said, running her fingers across Martha's waist, feeling the satin band.

"Mother suggested it to me, but I thought it would be too short," as Micele was almost four inches taller than Martha and her mother.

Then Micele reached to move behind Martha, and she lifted the dress hem slowly upward, along Martha's thighs.

"It would have hung here on my legs," as she held the fabric high on Martha's thigh.

Micele looked across to Stella's surprised look, as she felt a tingle and her hands subtly caressed the luxuriant white silk hose' covering Martha's legs.

Micele looked up as Martha turned to look into Micele's eyes for a brief moment. Micele's hands lingered, and Martha looked at Jon's sister.

"These are exquisite Martha," Micele smiled caressing Martha's thigh.

"He will love you so much," and Martha felt Micele's fingers trace the hose', and her finger rubbed across the barely concealed brass suspender clasp. Then Micele turned and kissed Martha's cheek, as she released the dress hem.

"I will miss having him, so you need to attend to the small important details, such as these," Micele whispered into Martha's ear.

Stella had been near, and had seen Micele's hands, wishing she could have been that familiar with her old lover. Micele smiled seeing that Stella had observed her review and the caress of Martha's silky legs.

Still near Martha, Micele said softly, "So Stella was a lover?" and she felt Martha discretely nod her head yes to the question, as they were still close, their heads now touching.

Micele whispered, "She beautiful," and then she parted, moving back a step, and Martha watched as Micele turned and walked over to Stella, saying as she turned back to Martha and Jon, "We may be in Colorado together, right Stella?'

"I wonder when we'll get to know one another," Micele said, taking Stella's hand.

Stella was carefully reviewing Martha's face, as she heard the plan to travel.

Stella's hand now came around Jon's sister's waist.

"I may have to be out there, while you and Sandy are there. I haven't used my father's small place in over two seasons."

Jon was watching Micele, and he knew what she was thinking, but he just smiled.

Micele liked that Stella could be so easily familiar.

"I feel we have much to share about these two lovers," she said, as she looked over to Martha.

The End

1...67891011