The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then that tall one," Stella giggled.

Mattie would not forget him.

"Jorge," she said softly.

Mattie looked down and saw that Stella was rubbing her mons pubis. In the moonlit room Mattie could see the faux prick shaking as Stella played with her vulva.

"We both enjoyed Jorge and his big honey stick," Stella now hummed, recalling watching, as the man's fat cock had entered Mattie; that was the second of Mattie's anal encounters with a man.

Stella was now standing behind Mattie, with her hands on the shorter woman's waist, as she pulled Mattie in closer, towards her. Mattie now felt the phallus against her dress, and Mattie shifted slightly, as Stella's hands lifted her dress hem, and Stella settled the faux cock in the divide of Mattie's thong-covered butt cheeks.

Stella shifted slightly and peeked through the shuttered window, "Yep, he is still outside," she whispered, turning to look at Mattie, who was now a step beside her, and Stella moved to hug her.

Mattie wanted her girlfriend to love her, and she was no longer thinking of the guy outside, as she heard Stella moaning softly into her ear, and a moment later Mattie raised her hands up as Stella slipped the dress over her head, and then Stella removed the brassiere straps from Mattie's shoulders. Stella's warm fingers cupped Mattie's breasts and she teased at her lover's nipples.

"Mattie I will call for the papers to be resolved on Tuesday, after the Holiday. And I will stay with Dave all of next week," Stella was kissing Mattie's neck as she said this.

Mattie now reached back and moved her thong strip aside, as Stella nuzzled the lube coated toy across the Mattie's bottom opening. Mattie felt Stella moving the toy cock, rubbing it across her anus. The slim dildo was sticking out from Stella's pussy, and Mattie moaned as she felt the head enter her bottom, as Stella pushed with her hips.

"Ah, yes," Stella moaned.

Mattie bent around and kissed Stella as the stiff feeldoe entered her bottom more deeply. Stella paused, and she moved, turning them both, so as to bent Mattie across the bedspread, holding her hip, as Mattie looked across the room and saw Stella reflected in the mirror. Stella was smiling.

"I want you to cum on my stick," then Stella pulled Mattie up, and they kissed again, as the toy slipped from Mattie bottom.

"Don't," Mattie said softly as Stella had moved away, and had opened the shutter blades slightly.

Stella just giggled, "That silly boy is still out there, but it's my cock you want inside you!"

Mattie wanted her now, and she knew why, "Come back to me Stella,".

Stella looked back towards her, as Mattie held her bottom cheek.

"Come kiss me Stella," and she saw Stella now lewdly smile.

"Sure Mattie," and she walked the two steps closer, and she bent, with her hands spreading Mattie bottom wide, and her tongue licked along Mattie's cleft, focusing on the tight sealed opening.

"Oh yes, please Stella," Mattie moaned.

Stella moved to stand, and she kissed her lover, then she paused, as Mattie focused, and she felt the phallus head again open her bottom.

"Oh, please Stella," and she reached back to rub some saliva onto Stella's faux cock. Stella held Mattie close as the fake penis again slipped inside her deeply. Stella now reached and held Mattie's chin, and looked into her eyes; Stella knew that as Mattie had become more confident and independent, she would soon ask her to leave, to pursue her feminine life.

"So, you promise to not intrude with Jon and me?" Mattie asked as Stella held her close with the hard cocktoy inside her bottom, but Stella turned her head away.

"You promised," Mattie said softly.

Stella again turned Mattie, "Yes, and we both know, that I still need you," as Stella looked into Mattie's eyes.

Stella said, "He may not call back Mattie," as she pushed her rod deeper into her lover's ass.

"Ahhh, ohh god, yes, but this one," Mattie moaned.

"Maybe you're right Stella," Mattie softly said.

"But that will not be your concern," she moaned as she became more aroused.

"God Stella," Mattie moaned, and with her rising excitement, she turned and looked into Stella's eyes.

"Yeah, you like me plowing your sexy ass," Stella smiled, and Mattie heard the panting of her lover's breath.

Mattie's climax was near, but Stella paused, hold the cock still.

"Maybe we will be waiting for someone to love you, even for another week, or a month 'Martha'," Stella snickered.

"Ohh fuck, no. Oh god, Stella, fuck me," as Stella was again moving her faux dick, slowly in and out of Mattie's tight body, as Mattie's excitement grew, and she knew she would peak soon.

The two had met almost two years earlier, and last year when Stella had settled her fathers' estate, she had made a contract to gift Mattie the small apartment. It had been in her family since the 1980's and though the value had risen she looked at the seven hundred square feet as a token now.

"Let's move, up onto the bed Mattie," Stella cooed as her phallus slipped out, and Mattie slipped up to the tall bed, as Stella walked slowing across the room. Stella slipped the pink chemise from her shoulders, and moved to the head of the bed, as she had kicked off her heels.

Mattie also kicked off her shoes and pushed her thong off of her knees and toss it to the floor as she watched Stella.

"I want you on top now Mattie," Stella said, as the two settled onto the bed.

Mattie bent to kiss and then fellate the fleshy shaft rising from Stella's pussy, but Stella reached around and pulled Mattie to her mouth. The kisses were what mattered. Stella knew how her kiss would arouse Mattie; to have a warm tongue in her mouth. As her loving touch continued Mattie felt her lover positioning the toy again and Mattie allowed it to slide inside her body, as a deep moan escape her mouth.

"Ohh Stella," she moaned as the slim penis shaped toy began to vibrate. She bent to kiss Stella, sensually as women can, and Stella's faux prick moved within Mattie's bottom again, as she slowly fucked Mattie.

"Turn Mattie," Stella directed her, while remaining within her bottom, and they kissed, Mattie now in the cowboy position.

"You will still need me though Mattie. You like girls too much to give me up," Stella whispered.

Mattie smiled, looking down at her lover, "But I sucked his dick today," Mattie said.

Stella reacted hurt.

"What?" as she was still.

"That was a slutty thing to do Mattie," Stella grinned up at Mattie.

Mattie now began to bounce on Stella's hips.

"Perfect." Mattie said softly.

Stella grinned, "His cock, or my feeldoe?"

"Keep this rhythm, yes Stella," Mattie's hands now held her own breasts, and Stella smiled, recalling the day over a year ago when Mattie allowed her to see her small new mounds.

"And, yes, it was slutty of me," Mattie moaned again softly.

On each slow stroke Stella began to move further out of her lover's tight canal. Mattie reached down to play with Stella's fat nipples now, as she moved her hips closer and therefore the cock settled deeply within her. Stella sensed Mattie's need and tried to pull the feeldoe a little further out with each stroke until her slippery penis toy was almost entirely out of Mattie's ass, with just the helmet remaining within her lover's butthole, just as Mattie stifled her scream.

"Stella!" Mattie moaned as her semen spouted freely on to Stella's belly.

"God, girl, you, oh, yes, Stella!" Mattie shock from her climax.

"Damn, you surely needed that release honey," Stella said as she saw the large amount of goo on her belly and the hose' suspender. Mattie fell atop her. A moment later, Mattie turned, and they kissed gently.

Mattie knew Stella was right; she would need her.

Now Mattie moaned, as she felt her generous spurt of semen spreading onto her own belly, as Stella intensely kissed her.

Pausing Mattie looked at Stella, and moved upward, "But my life is settling now Stella. The job is secure, and I have been accepted as female. I am sure that even Jon would not have known."

Mattie lifted up carefully, and the joystick slipped from her body. She bent to kiss and lick Stella, as her tongue licked around the probe still within Stella's vagina. Mattie carefully pulled the cock-stick partial from Stella's syrupy hole, and then she let it go, as Stella's muscles pulled it back into her pussy. A minute later Stella's hands were on Mattie's head holding her focus, as Mattie's tongue licked and kissed her lover's pussy, and moments later Stella's climax rattled her body.

Mattie stopped her licking but held her tongue atop Stella's now fat clitoris. She heard a groan from Stella.

"I didn't need a lot of attention, huh?" Stella moaned as the toy slipped from her pussy.

Mattie watched as Stella moved off of the bed, and the toy fell to the floor. Mattie saw a dribble of Stella's pussy juice hit the wood floor, as she walked near the window, and again peeked through the shutters.

"He is sitting on the steps now," she said as she turned to look at Mattie who had sat up on the bed and wiped the semen from her belly. She then adjusted her thong about her hips.

Stella glanced back at Mattie, "I guess I'm the lucky one, for you are here with me Mattie," and she noted that Mattie panty was slightly tented from her concealed but semi-hard penis

Stella came back to the bed and shimmied Mattie over, and then she kissed Mattie's moist face, "Here is some more for my lover," Stella turned about.

She now squatted over Mattie's face, rubbed her pussy over Mattie's willing lips. With her tongue extended, Mattie licked Stella's wet pussy lips, as her clit was smaller now.

"Yes, Mattie, lick my nectar," Stella said.

A minute later, she moved up to lye beside Mattie.

Stella took her hand, "You know, your penis seems to stay hard after you cum Mattie," and Stella's hand cupped her lover's sex.

Mattie looked at her and said, "Thank god for those medical tapes you gave me."

They laid together for some time without speaking.

- - - - - - - -

Stella had met Martha in Manhattan over a year earlier ago. She had been out with her brother on the east side. Their meeting was due to a random decision, as Dave walked past the small but busy place. He suggested to Stella that they go in.

"I heard this place is a gathering place, for lesbians sis," and Stella smiled and lightly punched her brother's chest. Having Dave with her was good, as he hadn't been very supportive of her life decision to come out two years ago.

Once inside, Dave was grinning as he watched the crowd, dancing laughing, and happily enjoying each other. It was not a balanced group, as most of the patrons were woman. He left his sister at a tiny table in the back corner while he visited the bar.

"Champagne, and a rum and coke please,"; it took several minutes, and Dave looked back towards Stella. There were two beauties standing beside her. He had always been aware of her attractiveness, all through school, but she was clearly now into women. He had never actually seen her with another woman, and he watched out of curiosity. Somewhere in college, Stella had stopped dating men. Now Dave noticed that there were a few loners at the bar, but again these were predominantly women, several who appeared quite butch. He considered how Stella had described her past lovers as 'femme' and he wondered if she had come to this interest after careful experimentation. Yeah, he thought, she had been sleeping around during the past several years, and now she knew what she needed; women who were really feminine. He carried the drinks back to the table, and saw that Stella had seen him approaching, and so did the two beauties.

"I'm not into threesomes, bitch," said the shorter brunette as she walked off, nearing upsetting Dave's drinks. The other tall blond simply smiled back and blew Stella a kiss.

After twenty minutes Stella needed another glass of bubbles, "I'll get this round Dave," and off she strutted, as Dave noticed her clear and purposeful wiggle across the wood floor. He again surveyed the crowd and noticed a few girls that were wearing carefully tailored suits, but the cut of the suits appeared to be similar to a man's suit. His eyes reviewed a tall woman with the auburn hair, who stood only ten feet to the left. He looked down across her pin-striped covered bottom, and he noticed her tall, black shiny heels. The shorter blonde wore a little black dress that was taut about her thighs. Dave's stare lead to taller woman who noticed his look to chuckle.

"You are not for my girl mister. She only likes my kind of dick, okay?" Dave simply smiled and looked across for Stella. He wondered what the woman was implying.

While she awaited the barkeep to find a new bottle of champagne, Stella noticed a short woman standing alone at the bar. Stella recalled her early visits to these types of bars, alone, trying to gauge her needs and the willingness to partner with another woman. She had come out years ago while a young junior. in college Tonight, her brother wasn't along as a cover, for she was quite comfortable with herself now. She watched this shorter blond for several minutes, then when she had to speak with the barkeep the lonely blonde had disappeared. The Barkeep said the champagne would be a few minutes, so Stella asked for the restroom. Walking to the rear hall she saw the three doors, each with a gender-neutral symbol. She tuned the knob of the one appearing to be vacated, but suddenly Stella saw that she was interrupting.

Quickly Stella pulled the door closed, but she had seen the short blonde, as she was stand, and wiping, while holding her taupe skirt in her left hand, and Stella had seen that it was the lovely blonde from the bar. She had seen something unique. The short flesh at the woman's groin, below her hips, and Stella knew what she was seeing. The blonde had a penis!

Stella shyly awaited another door, but after a minute only the blonde emerged. They looked at one another, and Stella said softly that she was sorry, and she rotated to allow the blonde beauty to step pass her.

After using the washroom Stella returned to the bar. The champagne was ready, and she asked for a second glass. A minute later she walked over to the blonde from the lady's room and offered her the flute.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted you," Stella said and handed the beautiful shorter woman the glass.

The blond was puzzled. She looked at the tall sexy woman and glanced back to the man she had seen the woman with a moment before.

"I fumbled; the lock was difficult," the blonde said, thinking about the door being opened. She had been surprised but the intrusion.

Then she said, "So you saw, what?" the blonde said with a curious, but calm tone.

Stella introduced herself, "Stella," she said.

The blonde looked at her for another moment, "Martha, but my lovers call me Mattie," and she extended her hand.

After being left alone for fifteen minutes, Dave made his way back to Stella's side. Her and Mattie were talking and appeared to be quite happy, and now Dave was noticed by his sister. The introduction did not include the particular details of their washroom encounter.

Two months later, Stella offered the small condo to Mattie. The renter had suddenly moved out, due to an employment re-location. The woman's company had sent the remaining three months' rent due for the lease.

"I live in Jersey City most of the time Mattie, you could save a lot, compared to the lower east side apartment," Stella and Mattie had been spending every opportunity together, but the two had not been lovers.

"The extra time commuting would be my concern Stella," Mattie suggested.

Stella mentioned the ferries, and the bus through the tunnel, "So you'd have two options, and no more feel-ups on the subway!"

"I'll try the ride tomorrow," Mattie said, and Stella gave her the keys.

The bus was about ten minutes longer, but the ride was pleasant. Together with the rent being over a thousand dollars less a month. Mattie moved across the river the following weekend, with Dave doing the majority of the work, as Stella was away for a conference.

Stella now described herself as 'bisexual', for her desire was to be with Mattie, though she was uncertain whether or when the rendezvous might occur. She had asked Mattie about her partners, but Mattie had been coy. Stella felt she could wait and allow Mattie to explain her intimate desires on her own terms.

A few weeks after the move Stella spent the night at the condo with Mattie. The two had been out in Manhattan, and the ferry to Jersey City had a mechanical issue. Mattie had a sofa, but Stella was quite drunk and so she slept beside Mattie.

Mattie was awoken after dawn, as she felt Stella's fingers were around her small penis. Stella was still wearing her dress, as she had fallen asleep on the coverlet. Mattie felt Stella's gentle caress and she rolled closer to Stella.

"I know it's quite small," but she stopped speaking as Stella bent to kiss the head of her sex.

"Mattie, this is more than perfect," and Stella's mouth covered Mattie's semi-hardness. Then Stella moved and kissed Mattie's mouth, and her tongue didn't pause as she tasted Mattie's morning mouth. Her fingers caressed the slowly stiffening penis.

"Can you allow me to bring you to climax Mattie? I want to try," and Stella saw her friend's head nod, as she bent to again cover Mattie's small sex with her moist mouth.

"Oh, yes, Stella!" Mattie moaned.

"Please eat my little," but Mattie didn't name her sex, as she closed her eyes. Stella felt Mattie's hips rising to her mouth, in a rhyme, and she focused her tongue's loving on Mattie's almost rigid sextube.

"Oh," Mattie softly moaned.

"Ah. A-Ahh. Owe, ah," she wasn't loud, but clearly Stella was having an effect.

Mattie's hands now reached Stella's head, "Oh, dear. Yes Stella, please. Ahh!"

Mattie cried out as she ejaculated and Stella kept her mouth over her lover's small, but now hard penis.

A few moments later Mattie sat up and embraced Stella as she released the buttons of her blouse and her brasserie's front clasp. Their breasts now rubbed, and Mattie kissed Stella passionately.

"Now I want to taste you Stella," and she pushed her lover back to the bed sheets.

Stella later explained their lovemaking, "I used to see myself as into quite feminine girls, then I witnessed you, and your small penis,".

Stella now reached to caress Mattie's upper thigh, as the two lay after their sex play.

Stella asked about Mattie's male lovers, but Mattie quelled the inquiry, "There was only the one."

Stella had been with many women and several men, and now she asked, "When did you know," Stella hesitated but Mattie spoke quickly.

"That first time, feeling another body moving within mine," she said and reached to hold Stella.

Stella gently kissed her lover, "Yeah, a cock pushing inside me, I can relate Mattie."

But Stella knew that anal sex was quite different, "But was that first time comfortable?"

"I was hurt, actually torn, by that over-excited partner," and Stella understood, and ceased her questions.

Stella didn't move in, but she did stay with Mattie many nights during those first months. Their sex play slowly evolved, as Mattie learned to love Stella's body. Stella had introduced a slim faux phallus, early in their romance, as Mattie was becoming more aware of her gender identity. As her hormones stabilized, and she grew more comfortable with Stella's interests, Mattie had become increasingly curious and her body wanted more of Stella. The early attempts with Stella's toy were simply to allow Mattie to become accustom to having her bottom licked and kissed. The kissing and ass-loving eventually lead to Stella's fingers playing and teasing, and then the dildo play. There was no rush, as Stella had Mattie's attentive tongue and was content to allow her lover to determine the joy of their toys. After a few weeks Stella came in with a present, and Mattie opened it to find the king cock strap-on.