The Business of Samantha Ch. 07

Story Info
Charlotte enjoys Samantha a little too much.
2.6k words
4.55
17.3k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte lay back on the huge bed. K'Meko's home was luxurious, reflecting his wealth and status. She had been here for two weeks now, enjoying her lover's hospitality. He spoiled her, and at night made love to her ferociously. It will be such a shame to have to say goodbye to this, she thought.

Samantha and N'Juta were on the bed also, engaging in playful lesbian activity, as per Charlotte's orders. She loved to watch her two slaves fuck, and had her riding crop ready to punish them if they didn't give their best performance.

Obviously, she was here to rescue her friend from enslavement, but K'Meko's decision to purchase N'Juta as well as Samantha meant that the Mistress and slave roles had to be strictly followed, so as not to arouse suspicion. Not to beat about the bush, the highly sexed Charlotte was making the most of this delicious situation, and exploited the person of her best friend in every possible way.

N'Juta was not an ally. She had been the Alpha in the team of slaves that laboured naked in N'Pana's orchard. Samantha previously worked there with her, and was the brunt of the beautiful black girl's frustration with being enslaved. Because of this, Samantha's current role had to be portrayed perfectly, as N'Juta would certainly betray any confidence.

Charlotte asked K'Meko to purchase her friend with the suggestion that both she and the blonde slave could warm his bed together. His eyes lit up at this opportunity, and he went straight to N'Pana, Samantha's owner, the next day.

However, Charlotte was surprised when her lover arrived back home with both of the naked women chained to his cart. He clearly reasoned that if three was better than two, then four would obviously be better than three.

The nude white girl's previous owner, N'Pana, had been overjoyed. All of the training and correction had increased Samantha's purchase price immeasurably. And K'Meko was wealthy enough to pay without a second thought. Charlotte was fascinated by the slavery business, and realised that immense profits could be made if one was sharp-witted and knowledgeable about the profession.

Samantha and N'Juta had certainly provided a great deal of enjoyment in the time that they had been there. The two girls served nude around the mansion during the day, and then were compelled to warm the large bed at night for both Charlotte and K'Meko. She could order the two unfortunate slave girls to do absolutely anything that she wanted.

She found it delightful that her two slaves performed their duties au naturel. Samantha must have laboured completely nude for a couple of months, while the black girl had probably forgotten what it was like to wear clothing. She reasoned that it must feel absolutely sensuous to be exposed to everyone at all times.

Charlotte took it upon herself to apply the powerful Natawe aphrodisiac to the two slaves every few days. She would order them to lean against the wall and spread their legs, with their backsides sticking out. Then she'd pull over a stool to sit on, and smear the ointment around their sex. She got a thrill from watching each girl writhe with pleasure as she pushed her finger in and out of the slave's cunny.

K'Meko was a strict disciplinarian with his slaves. There were whips, riding crops and paddles in every room. He taught Charlotte how to apply the instruments to obtain absolute submission from their two new assets. She had to admit that beating poor Samantha's bottom made her wet with excitement. The unfortunate white slave currently exhibited red stripes across her buttocks from the rattan cane.

Was it so bad to enjoy this at her best friend's expense? She could see from Samantha's wincing and tears that it hurt a great deal. Charlotte consoled herself with the assertion that this was a vital cover for their deception.

The sight of the two slaves performing was delightful. N'Juta was on top, grinding her sex into Samantha's face, while at the same time licking the subservient white girl's cunny. Even during these performances, it was clear that N'Juta was the dominant.

"Get going with this, you dirty girls!" barked Charlotte, as she tossed a phallus at the two naked women.

They hesitated for a second, and so Charlotte applied the riding crop to N'Juta's backside. Her expertise with the crop was certainly improving, based on the yelp that she elicited from the black slave. N'Juta quickly tied the attachment around her waist and groin. She grabbed Samantha's hips and eased the implement into her sex. Due to the effects of the aphrodisiac, the white girl was open and wet. It slid in quickly, and the beautiful ebony girl began thrusting her hips excitedly.

Charlotte climbed over and placed her sex onto Samantha's mouth, while facing N'Juta. N'Juta fondled Charlotte's breasts while still thrusting with the phallus, and kissed her deeply. At the same time Samantha licked her nubbin ferociously. Charlotte closed her eyes and smiled.

******

It had been a rapid change for Samantha. One day she was whoring at Lord Bibury's villa, naked and chained by the neck to N'Juta, taking part in all manner of perverted excesses. The next day, K'Meko arrived carrying a document with a wax seal.

She understood later that both she and N'Juta had been purchased, but there was no communication of this to either of the two women at the time. As a slave, she was not privy to information about herself and her ownership until it was pressed upon her through discipline, which K'Meko promptly saw to.

They were both marched outside, and their wrists tied together. The ropes were then thrown over the branch of a tree, and they were hoisted up by the wrists. The two slave girls hung there, completely bare, with their toes barely touching the ground, stretched out and exposed, the metal chain joining their collars.

Samantha felt frightened and vulnerable.

K'Meko stepped forward with a whip.

"You're both going to learn how your new owners reward laziness or non-compliance," he barked at them.

Lord Bibury stood next to K'Meko, and urged him on. "Make sure they know what'll happen if they don't toe the line!"

Crack! The whip swung at Samantha and curled around her loins. She could feel the sting all the way from her buttocks around to her sex, and screamed loudly. She'd not been disciplined with this implement since her initiation into ownership by the Natawe slave trainer.

When Samantha and N'Juta were lowered and untied, their bodies were criss-crossed with stripes. They immediately lay face down on the ground in front of K'Meko to show their obedience. Their new enslavement was going to be challenging, and they were going to need all of their wits to cope with this new life. Samantha had only recently been able to prove her submissiveness to her last owners, and now the process was to begin again.

******

K'Meko had paused to make sure the slaves were clean before arriving at his home. The journey had taken three hours, and the girls had become quite dusty while being marched, nude and chained, tethered to the rear of his wagon.

They stood under a waterfall not far from the road. K'Meko was fucking Samantha from behind while N'Juta licked between his buttocks. They had looked so delectable while washing, that he had decided to remove his clothes and join them. One thing led to another, and now he was pounding Samantha's sex while pulling her hair back.

Samantha's hands rested against some rocks so that she could keep her balance while K'Meko rutted. The water was giving some relief from the soreness of her recent whipping, but her new owner kept slapping her backside while thrusting, just where the whip marks were still fresh and sore. The aphrodisiac had been applied before they left that morning, so together with being fucked and spanked outdoors, she was hot and craved sexual release.

"Thank you, Master, I am honoured to be used by my new owner," she moaned, so as to try and ingratiate herself with the man who was now responsible for her correction.

Over the last few weeks she had become more and more submissive, and now knew her place. Regular application of the overwhelmingly strong Natawe aphrodisiac meant that she derived pleasure from servicing her owners, being humiliated, and being forced to exhibit herself nude. As this realisation swept over her, she came, panting and moaning just as K'Meko withdrew and gushed his seed over her derriere.

******

N'Juta had clearly been enslaved for longer than Samantha, and so she was given the right to discipline the nude white girl when necessary. This reinforced to the ebony beauty that Samantha did not receive any special privileges, so as to allay any suspicion that Charlotte had an ulterior motive to free the blond slave.

N'Juta relished the chance to use the wooden paddle. It was Samantha's fault that the black girl had been sold to such a heavy-handed owner. Every time N'Juta was disciplined, she yearned to replicate any bruises she suffered onto Samantha's pale skin.

The ebony slave girl didn't hesitate for a moment when punishment was due. If Samantha deviated, the wooden paddle came out and was applied sharply, six whacks, and the white girl had to count out each stroke! The first time Charlotte saw N'Juta administering stern justice to her white companion's backside, she was so excited she had to touch herself.

Samantha was adjusting to the harsh new regime. Her increasing submissiveness helped, as she realised her place, and this helped her to cope. Her bottom was covered in light bruises most days, although Charlotte often added some deeper welts with the rattan cane when N'Juta was around.

The two slaves had worked out what sexual services Charlotte and K'Meko preferred, and did their best to provide whatever kept them happy This mostly resulted in fewer punishments, apart from the occasions when paddling was added to Charlotte's sexual menu. On these evenings, after the act of copulation, Samantha and N'Juta would be seen hurrying from their owners' bedroom clutching their glowing red backsides.

******

Samantha was becoming concerned that things weren't moving very quickly with regards to achieving her freedom.

Charlotte seemed busy indulging in the sexual side of slave ownership to excess. She continually commanded the poor nude white girl to perform all manner of depraved acts.

One day, Charlotte walked outside the mansion, across the extensive grounds, leading Samantha on a leash, as though she were a pet. One of the younger field hands walked nearby, and his eyes quickly darted to Samantha's slender form. A naked white girl, submissively following her Mistress, was exotic and exciting.

Charlotte noticed this. She tied Samantha's leash to a tree branch and wandered over to speak with the handsome young black man. They chatted and laughed and appeared to strike some sort of deal.

Charlotte went back to fetch her friend. As she untied the leash from the tree, she informed Samantha that she would be enjoying coitus with the young man, and Charlotte would be watching. She would have to put on a good show or be punished severely.

"You've been well trained in fucking, so I expect a decent performance," Charlotte dictated. "If not, I'll get K'Meko to put you in your place!"

"I will delight you, Mistress, as always," said Samantha, through gritted teeth.

There were no other people around, and so it seemed that these orders were nothing to do with keeping up the appearance of Mistress and slave. She was simply being compelled to service Charlotte's curiosity regarding sexual control.

******

Rutting with the young field hand was humiliating, but very pleasurable.

He took them to an empty barn where they would not be disturbed.

It began with Samantha on her knees, fellating his prodigious organ. The naked, young stud grabbed her hair and used it to push her head back and forth on his cock. The slurping was noticeably loud and quite frantic. His cock was now fully hard, and Samantha felt wet at the prospect of riding him.

He pulled the nude white girl close to his chest, and then grabbed her buttocks to lift her up. He lowered her onto his shaft, and she put her arms around his neck. He began to lift her up and down with his muscular arms.

This was the nicest fuck that Samantha had enjoyed since arriving in Natawe. She wrapped her legs around his waist and found the best angle for his penis to thrust inside her. The pleasure she was feeling was immense, and she started to grunt and moan like an animal.

The man eventually lifted her off, placing her face down on the ground, then grasped her thighs and lifted her waist. As his cock entered her, she still had her hands on the ground to steady herself, and so she was being rutted in what looked like a wheelbarrow position. After a few minutes, his arms began to tire, and so he lowered her onto a bale of straw and commenced fucking her doggie style.

He thrusted in and out vigorously, and Samantha came close to release. Just a little further she thought, and she would get there. The thrusting became more forceful, pounding her sex like a jackhammer. Eventually she came just before he withdrew. He turned her around and came across her face and hair.

As she opened her eyes, she could see Charlotte focused closely on them both, stroking herself between her legs.

The field hand quickly pulled his clothes back on and left the barn.

Samantha was still watching Charlotte as she masturbated. She moaned and her breaths were short and fast. She was close to release.

The white slave girl got up and walked to her Mistress, kissing her deeply on her lips. Her tongue pushed into Charlotte's mouth. Samantha's hand went to her Mistress' cunny and took over stroking her nubbin. Charlotte's arms dropped to her side as she let the slave girl take over.

Then, without hesitation on Samantha's part, the roles switched.

The nude white slave girl grabbed Charlotte by the hair, and used her other hand to grab hold of her owner's buttock roughly. Her Mistress' eyes opened wide, and she looked confused. Before there was a chance to protest, Samantha had dragged her to the bale of hay and sat down, pulling Charlotte over her lap, face down.

The slave girl pulled up her owner's skirts, revealing her beautiful pale bottom. Samantha pushed her fingers down between Charlotte's thighs and into her sex, where she fingered like fury.

"Don't......... stop........," breathed Charlotte as the rubbing became more frantic.

Samantha still held her owner's hair in her right hand. She withdrew her left hand from Charlotte's cunny and raised it high.

Slap! Samantha's hand struck her owner's buttocks firmly.

Charlotte yelped and quivered, but didn't tell Samantha to stop. So the slave girl struck again. And again. And again.

The Mistress' backside became more and more reddened as the white slave girl kept spanking. Eventually, Samantha pushed her fingers back into Charlotte's sex and resumed fingering, even more furiously than before.

Charlotte came with the loudest moan that seemed to last for an age. Her body writhed and quivered, then eventually went limp.

Samantha withdrew her fingers and gently stroked Charlotte's bottom for a few minutes, and then they both got up. Neither knew what to say to the other, so Samantha broke the ice.

She knelt down in front of her Mistress, lifted the leash and offered it to Charlotte, with her head bowed.

Her owner took hold of the lead and marched the slave girl back to the mansion. Neither of them said a word to each other.