The Business of Samantha Ch. 08

Story Info
Swapping roles.
2.5k words
4.74
10.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was in one of the upstairs bedrooms, providing service to K'Meko's uncle and his wife, who were visiting. She took a paddle and a rattan cane from one of the cupboards and presented it to them.

"These are to punish and encourage me as I pleasure you," she said, giving the biggest smile that she could muster. It was important for her to look enthusiastic regarding her duties. Nobody liked a sullen slave girl.

K'Lema, K'Meko's uncle, took the cane and swooshed it through the air.

"Bend over and let's get started," he ordered the nude white girl.

Samantha turned around and touched her toes, preparing for the worst. Her poor bottom was already covered in bruises from this morning's punishments.

"Make sure she knows we mean business," said K'Lema's wife, N'Yata.

The first blow landed across Samantha's buttocks, and she yelped. Christ, this hurt like thunder, she thought. She paused for a second to get her breath back.

"One, thank you, Master," she counted.

When they had finished, the poor naked white slave had ten red lines across her derriere. It was clear that she had to suitably pleasure the couple that were making use of her person, or she'd be very sore indeed.

So much had taken place in the weeks since she had spanked Charlotte, after performing for her in the barn.

******

It had been so sudden. Charlotte, her owner, had ordered Samantha to rut with one of the field hands. The nude white slave had enjoyed giving the performance, and come quite deeply, so was a little dizzy. Charlotte was touching herself while watching, and Samantha went to pleasure her. As she touched and kissed her Mistress, she could feel Charlotte submitting, dropping her arms and letting the slave take over.

Samantha, as well as being light-headed, was also a little cross that Charlotte, who had arrived to free her, was instead making the most of her enslavement.

She grabbed Charlotte, pulled her across her knee, played with her cunny, then began to spank her until her backside was raw red. She then went back to masturbating Charlotte until she came with the loudest moan.

As Charlotte marched Samantha back to the villa, she realised that the roles had swapped, and that she had received the most exquisite pleasure from submitting. Regardless of this, she ordered her other slave, N'Juta, to wallop the naked white girl with the wooden paddle.

"Bend over and take what's coming to you," shouted the naked black slave girl. "This is going to bloody hurt, I can assure you!"

The punishment stung awfully. N'Juta hated Samantha, and took pleasure in administering correction whenever possible. Even so, the bare white girl felt elated at having put Charlotte over her knee. Perhaps it would hasten her owner's plans to free her?

Samantha had been enslaved for many weeks now, since being tricked into signing away her freedom by N'Pana. Her enslavement in the secretive kingdom of Natawe had been both sensual and harsh. She was kept docile by having Natawe's aphrodisiac lathered around her sex every few days, and by being corrected with whip, paddle, cane and any other tool of punishment that was handy. The aphrodisiac meant that her libido controlled her, which was accentuated by her forced exhibitionism. She had not been permitted to wear a stitch of clothing since her enslavement.

******

The night after Samantha spanked her, Charlotte dreamt of the correction that her slave had bestowed upon her reddened bottom. She had come to Natawe to rescue her friend, but had got carried away when she realised the sensual pleasures that slaves could provide. Watching her nude slave girls, N'Juta and Samantha, being corrected aroused her intensely. Seeing them forced to perform their duties in just their skin made her wet.

It wasn't until Samantha spanked her that she fully understood what she desired. Dreams of being chained, naked and disciplined, went through her head as she tried to sleep. She sat up, perspiring.

"What is wrong, my love?" asked K'Meko, who had woken with her. "Do you need me inside you?"

Her lover was virile and athletic. This was one of the reasons that she had travelled to Natawe with him, as well as to free her friend. They enjoyed the most passionate nights, especially when they ordered N'Juta and Samantha to join them in coitus.

After telling of her yearning to try the submissive role, he retrieved some binding from one of the drawers, then tied her arms behind her, wrist to elbow. He grabbed her by her hair, and walloped her backside with full force with his bare hand. Charlotte yelped and begged for another. He obliged, over and over again, until her backside was covered in hand-shaped bruises.

Next, he flung her over the edge of one of the chairs. She lay there, with her bottom in the air. He picked up a leather strap, and ordered her to count the strokes. After twenty she was crying. K'Meko grabbed her by the hair and put her down on her knees. She began to fellate him vigorously.

After a few minutes, he pushed her onto the bed, with her face pushed into the cushions and her backside in the air. K'Meko put his fingers between her legs and began to play with her labia. She became wet almost immediately, and he pushed his cock inside her.

They rutted vigorously and athletically until he had come over her body twice. They lay back and relaxed. His muscular black frame was covered in perspiration. She was still tied, and cum dribbled down her body.

******

Charlotte's submission continued for the next few nights, each time extending her experience and her punishment.

K'Meko introduced her to the paddle and the cane. They hurt terribly, and made her yelp loudly. He gradually increased the strength of the strokes each time, so that Charlotte could adjust.

The excitement came in the anticipation, when she was commanded to strip bare, and then ordered to assume a position for punishment. Waiting for the strokes to be administered made her wet.

Each impact on her backside hurt terribly, but something inside her made her bear each correction. After being disciplined, she felt completely owned and under K'Meko's control, which made her nipples stand up and her sex moisten. She would feel giddy.

"You can only experience so much as a free woman, my love," K'Meko explained.

He went on to make a proposal to allow her to experience submission to the full, and learn more about the life and expectations of her slaves.

*****

Charlotte wrestled with the offer for a day. She was partly curious, and wholly aroused. If she accepted, the event would add to her own sexual experience, and live in her dreams. It would also allow her to understand and therefore enjoy Samantha and N'Juta's punishments more as she watched them being paddled.

By the evening she had made up her to mind to accept.

The proposal was quite straightforward. Signing herself over as a slave for three weeks would mean that she surrendered her person entirely to K'Meko for the specified period. A contract was prepared and handed over for review.

Unlike Samantha, Charlotte read the contract thoroughly to make sure that there were no surprises. She had worked as a legal secretary, and at one time had had aspirations to become a lawyer, before she was given a job by Samantha.

It all seemed to be in order. She knew exactly what lay in store. She felt a tingle between her thighs whenever she thought about signing. She could endure the harshness for three weeks in order to enjoy the most sensual submission she could imagine.

She gave the contract to K'Meko with her signature attached, and he called the local clerk to have her registered.

******

The registration was humiliating, which was to be expected.

Before the clerk arrived, K'Meko had collared her, and she stood bare in the middle of the kitchen. The staff had teased her as K'Meko dragged her in front of them, making her blush.

"Mistress of house have titties out for show!"

"Look at bare ass! All bruised to put her in her place."

"White lady proper filthy tart now!"

Charlotte went bright red, but this had the effect of ensuring that she knew her place, and she knew that she was now property.

The Maids forced her to lean across the table, with her feet on the floor and her bottom sticking out.

"Special oil now rubbed on white girl's cunt!" said the senior Maid. She applied the aphrodisiac between the nude white girl's legs, slathering it on and rubbing it in.

The bare Charlotte couldn't believe the feelings that it aroused in her. She was already very sexually active, but this took the feelings in her cunny to another level. It was so overwhelming she found it hard to get her breath at first. By the time the Maids had finished, she stood, rubbing her thighs together and breathing quickly.

As the clerk entered, she was ordered to stand still, with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. It was as much as she could do to stay motionless.

He looked at her teeth and felt around her stomach. He handled and cupped her breasts, commenting on their size (Charlotte was extremely well endowed). Her bottom was groped and slapped. Both legs were carefully examined from thigh to toe.

He shoved a finger into her sex, and she began to rub against it. She was punished with a firm slap to her buttocks to make sure that she stayed still.

"A short-term contract, K'Meko?" said the clerk. "How on earth did you get her to sign the document?"

"She was eager, my friend," replied K'Meko. "Look how she reacts to being owned. The little tart can barely control herself."

Charlotte knew that he was right, but she felt embarrassed and turned a shade of red. At the same time, she was excited by being stripped bare and belonging entirely to K'Meko. This complete control of her mind and body aroused her further, and she began to perspire.

******

Charlotte was placed under the whip of the senior Maid, N'Teka, who had her cleaning and carrying to help prepare the evening's meal. Every time she tarried, she felt N'Teka's leather strap across her rear.

She served the meal to K'Meko that evening, kneeling beside him as he ate, waiting for his commands. It was exciting being nude and at his beck and call.

"Kneel a little nearer, slave," he commanded.

She shuffled closer, without saying a word.

"Under the table, you dozy girl," he corrected her. It was apparent now what he meant.

As K'Meko ate, Charlotte was on her knees under the table fellating her Master. She ran her tongue across the length of his cock, and then took it deep into her throat.

"Not bad," said her owner. "I don't think you will require as much training as N'Pana applied to the other white tart. However, don't think you won't be pushed to give your best."

Charlotte felt the semen erupt into her mouth and swallowed it fully, licking his manhood clean.

******

At the end of the day, N'Teka spoke with those who Charlotte had laboured under. She was summoned to the kitchen.

The nude white girl lay on the floor on her belly in front of the Maid, waiting to hear whether she had met expectations. This was when her first correction was to be applied. The effects of the aphrodisiac, as well as being bare and having to wait for the discipline, made her wet. She had to hold back from touching her sex.

"Filthy bare girl work hard," said the Maid. "But always room for improvement. My little friend here encourage you."

N'Teka was referring to her leather strap, which she always preferred when applying correction.

Charlotte was ordered to bend her knees and push her bottom in the air, while still keeping her face on the floor. Twenty strokes with the strap made her yelp and cry as she counted each strike. Her bottom glowed bright red, with strap marks apparent across each buttock.

******

Back to the present, and Samantha was still providing her person to K'Lema and N'Yata. They both reclined on the bed, relaxing and talking, while Samantha satisfied them orally. She had just drunk the semen of the muscular black man, the spillage of which was running from her mouth.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, you brazen little slut?" asked N'Yata.

Samantha grinned, and nodded affirmatively, making the white globules run down her face and hang from her chin.

"She is quite the whore, I think," said K'Lema. "No modesty whatsoever. She clearly loves being used."

"Yes, imagine being utterly filthy and running around in one's birthday suit," laughed N'Yata. "It has undoubtedly been a long time since she blushed."

The nude white girl realised that this was absolutely true. She was nude, aroused and owned. Totally, completely owned. The feeling made her nipples harden and her sex moist.

She touched herself between her legs and began to caress her cunny. The black couple watched excitedly as she put on a show.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Enter!" called K'Lema.

In walked the naked N'Juta, with the equally bare Charlotte on a leash attached to her collar.

"The Master has sent another delicacy for your pleasure," said N'Juta, as Charlotte knelt in front of her and bowed.

******

She had her mouth around K'Lema's prodigious organ, fellating vigorously. He held her hair and forcefully pushed her head up and down. Loud slurping sounds could be heard, and drool dribbled down her chin. The act of submission made her wet and excited.

N'Juta applied the riding crop, harshly, to her backside, and she doubled her efforts.

"That's better! It'll be the whip for you if you don't apply yourself fully," barked K'Lema.

Her hair was pulled back abruptly, and she knew she should turn round, offering her backside to him. He began to slap her buttocks, which together with her forced nudity aroused her further.

His penis slid into her sex, which was wet and open. The aphrodisiac, which had been applied by N'Juta, was doing its business. He grabbed her hair and pulled it, so that he could thrust harder.

She moaned as K'Lema began to rut her. His groin pounded against her backside, and his cock thrust in and out rapidly. N'Juta applied the riding crop to her breasts whenever she didn't seem to be doing her best to please.

Her submission and the vigorous thrusting brought her to the tipping point, and she moaned loudly as she came. K'Lema withdrew and pulled her round so that his semen erupted across her face.

"You're beginning to understand the duties of a slave," said K'Lema, looking her in the eyes.

Charlotte now comprehended what was expected of her, as the cum dribbled down her cheeks.

This was the second day of her enslavement. It was clear to Charlotte that she would have to apply herself enthusiastically in order to avoid the harsh corrections applied to slaves in the K'Meko household.

"My turn with her now, my darling," said N'Yata, attaching a phallus to herself. She tied the straps around her waist and under her groin. "Bend forward, you little strumpet,"

Charlotte felt vulnerable and humiliated, but at the same time she was extraordinarily aroused.