The Business of Samantha Ch. 09

Story Info
A trap is sprung.
2.3k words
4.52
14.1k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mister Hargreaves was an artist who was documenting village life in Natawe. He was a handsome, muscular young man who had fallen in love with the country, and was one of the few westerners to take up residence since the British Embassy closed in 1968.

He had money from his inheritance, and was well paid by the local Natawe gentry when he produced etchings, sculptures or paintings for them.

Right now, he was producing a rather racy oil painting of two women fucking. Those two women were: Samantha, who had been tricked into enslavement by N'Pana; and Charlotte, who had journeyed to Natawe to rescue her friend, but had enjoyed Samantha's person and the sensuality of slavery so much that she had signed over her body for three weeks' temporary ownership by her lover, K'Meko.

They were outside on the main lawn of K'Meko's villa, bathed in sunshine, which complemented their complexion. Days of outdoor nudity give a luscious all over tan.

The pose they were exhibiting is commonly known as tribbing. They lay back, naked, pushing their groins into each other, with their legs intertwined. Their hips gyrated just a little, as they had both had the Natawe aphrodisiac applied that morning, and were eager for pleasure and release. Not too much movement though, as that would have made it difficult for Hargreaves to render their bare torsos.

Samantha had become accustomed to her permanent nudity. Charlotte was thrilled by her own exposure, as she had always been quite the exhibitionist. They both closed their eyes in ecstasy and their breathing was shallow.

"How are you doing, Samantha?" asked Charlotte. "I'm nearly there. Just a minute or so more and I should come."

"Don't stop," replied her friend. "This is just exquisite. I've already reached nirvana once, and am going round again."

The aphrodisiac had laid waste to any remaining modesty left to Samantha, and took the libidinous Charlotte further than she had ever been before on her ongoing sexual journey. They were both now driven by desire, exhibitionism and submission.

"That's looking top banana, girls," Mister Hargreaves told them. "I think we can take a break over in one of the gardens, then resume."

Hargreaves walked through the entrance to K'Meko's Japanese garden, and the two naked women followed. Hargreaves took a riding crop with him to urge them on if they didn't provide adequate service with their bodies.

Hargreaves took off his clothes.

"Come on, don't hang about, or you'll get your backsides walloped," he laughed.

The two slave girls ran to him, dropped to their knees and used their mouths to work on his gland. Charlotte began to caress his balls with her lips and her tongue. Samantha didn't hesitate for a second before fellating him. Hargreaves' manhood stood erect and solid.

"Over you go," he said to Charlotte as he turned her around and bent her over one of the garden statues. He grabbed her hair, entered her, and began to thrust. Samantha lay back on the ground and started to masturbate in front of them, providing enjoyment for the copulating couple, and also bringing herself closer to release.

The sound of Hargreaves' groin slapping against Charlotte's backside while watching Samantha play with her cunny soon brought him and the two nude slaves to the boil. Charlotte moaned and shook, he withdrew and painted her backside with his seed, and Samantha shuddered and closed her eyes as she came.

******

Hargreaves had dressed and was reclining on one of the stone seats in the garden. He had despatched the women to get him some wine and food. As they walked naked across the lawn to the kitchen entrance, they chatted.

"N'Juta is nowhere to be seen, yet again," said Charlotte.

The naked black slave girl had been spending a lot more time fucking with K'Meko since Charlotte had begun her enslavement. It was one of the things that she accepted about her current situation. She didn't like it, but it correlated with K'Meko's ownership of her person, so as well as making her jealous it excited her.

N'Juta, who had been enslaved for longer than either of the two white women, was naturally the head slave girl. She could discipline them when she saw fit, and did so at every possible opportunity, which made Samantha feel owned and submissive. The same applied to Charlotte, but the realisation of her slavery fantasies excited her as well.

"She'll use us again this evening, I'm sure," replied Samantha, not looking forward to the spanking that N'Juta usually included when ravishing the two slave girls.

K'Meko was obviously having his cake and eating it. All three girls would also provide service to him at some point during the evening, either individually or together.

******

The next day, Maid N'Teka announced that the three nude slave girls were to march to the nearest town. Charlotte was still adjusting to public nudity, but was aroused by the prospect of being forced to display her person. She was going to make the most of every experience before she resumed her life as a free woman.

They were chained together by their collars, and the end of the chain was attached to K'Meko's wagon. Off they trotted - two nude white girls and the naked ebony N'Juta. Their buttocks quivered and their breasts bounced as they ran to keep up with the wagon. K'Meko drove at a steady pace so that they didn't trip, but made sure that they stepped lively.

As they neared the town, more and more people could be seen on the road. There were free citizens and slaves, all clothed. The free Nataweans wore brightly coloured garments, and the slaves wore simple smocks. A great deal of attention was given to the naked girls, especially Charlotte and Samantha. Nude white women led by a chain was quite an exotic show, even for the decadent Natawe locals.

Charlotte could hear their comments.

"Look at those fine titties on show!"

"That backside looks like two animals in a sack!"

She felt completely exposed, vulnerable and owned. All that she could call her own was the collar around her neck, which was attached to a chain that dragged her through the thoroughfare in her birthday suit.

Eventually they reached the local slave trader, and went inside his workshop. Samantha and Charlotte were confused, but N'Juta had a smile on her face. What did she know that the two white girls were unaware of?

N'Pana, Samantha's first owner, appeared from a back room. Samantha froze, and knew something was up.

A middle aged black man appeared after her, wearing what looked like judicial robes. Perhaps he was a notary or a judge?

"You have done well, N'Juta," she said to the black slave. N'Juta bowed.

N'Pana turned to Charlotte.

"The first time you used these slaves, you thought you had stopped N'Juta hearing your scheming," said the powerful N'Pana.

Charlotte recalled, at Lord Bibury's villa, she had taken both Samantha and N'Juta to the bedroom, chained to each other, for pleasure. As N'Juta licked her cunny, Charlotte wrapped her legs around the black girl's head tightly, covering her ears so that she could explain what was happening to Samantha without being heard. Unfortunately, it was clear now that N'Juta had still been able to listen to details of the siphoning of funds to free her friend.

"N'Juta got word to me as soon as possible," explained N'Pana. "I've taken steps to recover my money, and as this is a far greater amount than N'Juta's slave debt, she is now freed." She looked to the nearby judge.

"That's correct," said the robed gentleman. "The law is the law."

The slave trader took some large pliers and removed N'Juta's collar, and then gave her a smock to put on. N'Juta smiled broadly, happy with her new found freedom. She hugged K'Meko tightly, and he openly returned the gesture.

Something was afoot, and Charlotte felt uneasy.

"Now you've been caught, there's the matter of your punishment," said N'Pana to Charlotte. "Theft in Natawe leaves two choices. Either banishment from Natawe, or surrender to slavery. Both are permanent. Which do you choose?"

Charlotte regretted not getting Samantha out of the country sooner. She would have to think of another way to free her friend after her exile.

"I accept banishment, Mistress."

She hugged Samantha tight and whispered in her ear.

"I'm so sorry about fucking this up. As soon as I get back I'll work out a way to get you out of here. I'm sure my relatives can cough up the money to free you."

"You'd bloody well better get me out of here," replied Samantha quietly. "We could have been free yonks ago if you hadn't got yourself so flustered."

"A very wise decision, don't you think?" N'Pana asked the robed man.

It wasn't the best outcome, and she hoped that Samantha would understand for now. But at least Charlotte would soon be out of this pickle.

"Hmmm, you seem to have forgotten something, N'Pana," the judge replied. "This filthy white tart is currently under a slave contract."

Charlotte could sense something was wrong. Samantha saw that a trap was about to be sprung.

"You see, a slave does not have the right to make decisions about herself," said the judge. "All decisions are made by her owner."

'That's absolutely right," laughed N'Pana. "Her owner is going to have to decide her fate for her."

"How delightful," replied K'Meko. "Now should I banish her, or keep her as a slave forever? Such a tough decision!"

Charlotte's heart sank. She knew that this whole idea of the three week slave contract had been a set-up.

******

The judge already had the necessary papers ready for K'Meko to sign. Charlotte had been done up like a kipper. Her title was signed over permanently to K'Meko.

"Well done, you silly bitch," whispered Samantha to Charlotte. "We could have been back in England by now if you hadn't been such a randy cow."

She was right. Her libido had gotten the better of her, and now they were both trapped.

"N'Juta has agreed to come back with me to the villa," said K'Meko to N'Pana. "She has first-hand experience of slavery, and will be training our new acquisition."

N'Juta smiled at the nude white girls, with a wicked look in her eyes. Charlotte and Samantha realised that she had complete control over them, and would soon be administering painful correction.

******

K'Meko and N'Juta travelled in the wagon, with K'Meko driving the horses. The unfortunate white slave girls, chained in a coffle to the wagon, ran behind to keep up. N'Juta had already walloped their backsides with the paddle before the journey began, and their white bottoms glowed red.

Charlotte realised how terrible her situation was. Her nudity and the chain made her feel completely vulnerable and owned. Although the aphrodisiac made sure that she was still aroused by these sensations, she was conflicted by her awareness that she really was in the most awful pickle.

They arrived back at K'Meko's villa, and the slaves were unchained.

"Move your lazy backsides," barked N'Juta. "There are chores ready for you in the kitchen. You're going to be paddled later even if you behave, but twice as much if you tarry."

The nude white girls hurried off before N'Juta had a chance to correct them further.

******

The tables had been turned again. Charlotte was no longer Mistress of the house, and N'Juta had taken her position. Only a week ago Samantha and the ebony beauty were her sexual playthings, being used for pleasure or walloped when they failed to satisfy.

Now the two white girls were leaning over the table with their backsides sticking out, as N'Juta chose the appropriate implement for discipline.

"This will be your weekly correction," said N'Juta, as she picked up a rattan cane. "It doesn't infer that you've done anything wrong. It's merely a regular reminder of what you'll receive every time you fall below the standards expected."

The session was merciless and painful. Both girls ended up sobbing, with ten deep red welts across their bottoms.

N'Juta now took a jug of the Natawe aphrodisiac and pulled over a stool to sit on. She slapped a decent amount of the oil between Samantha's legs and began to rub it into her sex. The poor nude white girl was quickly finding it difficult to focus her eyes, and her breaths were shallow and quick. The oil had the most intense effect on a girl's libido, and was a most practical way to keep her docile and obedient.

N'Juta's finger went in and out of Samantha's sex, causing her to nearly faint with excitement. Charlotte was next, and after the oil had been applied she wriggled and rubbed her thighs together with arousal. She was well aware of what she must have looked like, waving her body around in heat.

"We'll start every week like this," said N'Juta. "Sharp correction followed by basting with the oil. That should keep you both in order. Now get on the table, the pair of you, and fuck. I want to see you give your best."

The unfortunate slaves climbed onto the table, still rubbing their sore backsides, and assumed the position. Both of them were head to cunny, and they began to lick and caress each other's sex, with their hips gyrating, as their nipples hardened.

If they slowed, N'Juta would bark at them or apply the cane. They couldn't possibly have felt more owned and submissive.

The same would apply later, when they would inevitably be used for service by their Master or Mistress.

******

Everybody seemed to have what they wanted. N'Pana had her money back. N'Juta had her freedom and was now head of the household. K'Meko had N'Juta's heart and two extremely submissive slaves.

Of course, the future was less than ideal for the Charlotte and Samantha. It pretty much amounted to permanent nudity, service to their owners and a pair of quite reddened bottoms.

But that always seemed to be the fate of silly white girls who didn't take care when visiting the archipelago of Natawe.