All Comments on 'The Business of Samantha Ch. 09'

by OxfordAphro

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ANOTHER STORY

VERY nicely written highly enjoyable. Please construct another story soon.

I loved the image you painted of her clothes bein sold. Perhaps in another story the enslaved girls could be returned to elegent clothes for periods of time when they are reintroduced to old friends at dinner paris. The tension and humiliation of being forced to relive the stip down anew before carrying out UnLadylike shows would be great. As mentioned before a few gangbangs during training and a mother and daughter or two would be great.

Keep up the good work.

SmCyber

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both women will be trained to accept fucking from well endowed black men and bred so many black babies for the tribe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Impregnation. What slave owner would think about getting Samantha and Charlotte pregnant by allowing them to develop motherly instincts and forgetting about going home to luxurious lives and what would they do to get both women to write luscious letters to their mothers inviting them to visit them in beautiful Natawe.

And what kind of mothers would they be in rejecting the invitations especially when their daughters penned in the letters that their mothers bring over a favorite perfume, silk panties and chocolate candy bars so loved since childhood!

The happiness in hugging their daughters and the shock in seeing them with swollen bellies and reddening asses. Meeting their black Mistress and another shock into seeing their daughters feeding their black Mistress their favorite chocolate candy bars without taking a bite out of them. Finally, the shock of being collared by their daughters and pushed down on all fours and pulled hard on their leashes to crawl to the bedrooms where they will be stripper naked, have pussies shaved bare by black women before being spanked hard on their reddening asses and being prepared to submissively sucking the black Masters hard cock as they begin new lives under the tutilage of their Mistress daughters preparing them for their new role in taking care of black grandchildren while feeling so worthless in their presence!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous