The Butterfly - A Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for some cock love," he said, "go ahead and get your hand on there and hold it up." Sarah wiped her tears, and attempted to wrap her hand around his shaft and prop it up. It was massive. Her fingers and thumb did not even touch on the other side.

"Get your mouth on there," he ordered. Sarah reluctantly raised up on her knees so that her face would be at the same level as the head of his shaft. She had only ever seen one other penis in her life, that of Tim. What was in front of her, though, was something entirely different.

Not only was the size something that she did not imagine was possible, but the head was entirely covered with a sheath of skin, with not even the tip of it visible, with a bit of loose skin extending past where the tip would be. "Why is this skin here??" she thought, "Is this normal? Is something wrong with it?" She felt disgusted at the idea of putting something like that in her mouth, but what choice was there?

She placed her lips up against the tip. The loose skin extending past the tip was surprisingly soft, almost like kissing someone. She opened her mouth as far as she could and began pushing her mouth down upon it, barely fitting in her mouth. As the head slowly made its way into her, she was taken by complete surprise as the thick soft skin covering the head was pushed out of the way by her lips and teeth, and the enormous head emerged onto her tongue.

The head and the underside of the foreskin carried with it an unexpected and shockingly pungent flavor. Sweat, oils, and musk. They all combined in a sudden and overpowering way. It was too much. Sarah gagged for a moment, and her eyes watered, but she didn't dare to stop. She continued on, and as time went by, her mouth washed away the layer of oils on the head, and the familiar taste of skin emerged.

"Stroke the shaft with your hand while you are sucking," he said, "and go faster." Sarah did as he asked, falling into a fast rhythm and she felt him becoming harder and harder. "You can really suck a dick girl" he moaned. He began thrusting his hips with the rhythm of her strokes, pushing himself to the back of her throat, barely allowing her to breathe, before telling her "OK, stop. That's enough."

Marco stood up, and Sarah stayed there kneeling on the floor, unsure what was next for her. "Bend over the back of the sofa with your knees on the cushions," he ordered her. She unwillingly complied with his demand with a sense of loss and dread in her heart.

"It's time to put that pretty little pussy of yours to work," Maros said. He stood directly behind Sarah's bent over form, and placed his left hand on her hip.

"This is it," she thought, "the final special way that I expressed love to Tim, by making love to him, will no longer be special at all!" She cringed by what was about to happen. This would be a before and after point in her life. Parts of her body that she only associated with beauty and love, would never again be so. The brief seconds waiting on Marco to do what was inevitable felt like an eternity of agony.

WIth his left hand on her hip, and his erect self in his right hand, he positioned the exposed head on her opening, moving it up and down across her lips as he began pushing forward. She felt an uncomfortable stretching of her lips.

"Owww!!!" she yelled. Marco, paused, and felt around her lips with his fingers, inserting one partially inside her.

"Damn! You dry as fuck girl!" Marco exclaimed. "There is a bathroom down that hall over there. In the medicine cabinet there is some lube. Go in there and get that and bring it here," he demands. He smacks her on the ass while she is still bent over and tells her "Go on. Go get it."

She rises up slowly and only looks at the floor. She pauses for a moment in disbelief that despite everything that is happening to her, despite her huge sacrifice for love, she is being given this incredibly humiliating task. She slowly walks down the hall to the bathroom, her eyes never leaving the floor.

Sarah returns, lube in-hand. "Marco, can we please use a condom?" she asks nervously, offering one to him that she found in the bathroom.

"No, I like it bareback. Anyhow, you seem like a clean girl to me. I ain't worried about it," he says.

"Oh..O-OK", she replies destroyed.

"Lube me up and get me nice and hard," Marco says, "and be sure to put plenty of that shit on your pussy, too." Sarah stands there, and begins to cover his entire length with a generous coating. She then begins to stroke him at a rapid rate with both of her hands, trying to make him hard again as quickly as possible, and she does not want to prolong this experience. And remembering how painful the previous attempted entry was, she ensured that all of her entryway was completely covered.

"OK, get back up on the couch," Marco told her. Sarah bent back over the top of the sofa, with her knees on the seats. He again placed his left hand on her hip, and aligned his tip with her narrow entry using the other hand. This time, the painful sensation around her opening was gone, but this was replaced by a slowly-increasing, massive amount of pressure. A nearly unbearable amount of stretching, gradually moving inward, deeper and deeper into her body. She never would have attempted inserting something so large into body in normal circumstances. This was not a pleasant experience to say the least.

Eventually, the insertion stopped. "I can't get this in any deeper," Marco said, "you are tight as hell." He grabbed her hips with both hands, and began slowly moving in and out. "This shit feels good as hell," he told her, but she couldn't care less if he was enjoying it or not.

With every stroke, she felt him bottom out, reaching her maximum depth, without his body even touching hers. He began to increase in speed, hitting her depths harder and harder, creating a painful jolt every time it hit. Right about that time, his strokes became short and rapid, staying deep inside her.

"Ahhhhh," he moaned. She felt Marco empty his load into her most intimate depths.

"Oh my God, he just came inside me!!!" she realized, her heart racing. "Shit, shit, shit!!!" she thought to herself. Marco held her there in place, his hands on her hips, while his climax subsided, then pulled out.

Sarah quickly stood up and started heading for her clothes, his semen dripping out of her and down her thighs. She began dressing as quickly as she could. "We are even!" she exclaimed to him, "You had your 'hot piece of ass', we are done!" she said angrily as she was dressing.

"You think this one fuck is worth $50,000?! You are out of your mind!!" he laughed. "You are gonna be back here every week at the same time," he told her, "Every weekly fuck we make extends lil' Timmy's dealine by another week. See you next Friday." Marco gathers his clothes and leaves the room.

Humiliated, traumatized, and devastated, Sarah rushes out the front door and back to her car, driving directly home in a zombie-like state.

The New Reality

Sarah pulls up in front of their apartment, hesitant to go in. "How can I possibly go in there and face Tim, acting as though nothing is wrong, and nothing has happened?!?!" she thought to herself. She took multiple deep breaths, and told herself "You can do this, you can do this, you can do this!" then got out of the car and walked confidently into their house.

Tim was waiting for her at the front door, and ambushed her with an evening greeting-kiss. She wanted to head straight for the bathroom to brush her teeth and do mouthwash before Tim attempted his kiss, but it was too late. Tim had kissed her with Marco's dick still on her lips.

"I have great news!!" he told her.

"Can you follow me into the bedroom while I change and tell me there? I had a rough day at the bank and I want to get out of these clothes and into a hot bath ASAP," she said while walking toward their bedroom. When Tim arrived, she had already removed her skirt.

He was about to tell her the good news when he noticed something on her thighs. "What is this all over your thighs?" he asked while rubbing his hands across them, "It's like a hair gel or something."

Sarah knew exactly what it was. In her rush to get out of Marco's house, she neglected to take the time to clean his cum and lubricant off of her legs. She frantically searched for an explanation in her mind. "Ohh, uhhh...that's a new skin cream I am trying for dry legs. It does not absorb well into the skin, so I won't be using it again," she quickly told him.

"Oh, OK," he said. Tim chalked this up to the weird world of women's cosmetic products, and moved on.

"God!! What a stupid explanation!!" she thought to herself.

"So, about this good news," Tim said, changing the subject to her relief. "I called my bookie again, just about 10 minutes before you arrived, begging again to be allowed to have a payment plan," he told her, "and after hearing my story, he said it was my lucky day, and agreed to allow me to make weekly payments. The emergency has been averted!! I know I still owe the money overall...and I have a long way to go to make this up to you...and I swear to you that I will spend every day of the rest of my life making this right...but we are out of danger!" Yes, out of danger, but only Sarah knew the real reason why.

Tim embraced her and tried to kiss her in a celebratory fashion. Sarah moved her head to avoid his advances. He let go of her and said "I know you are still mad, and you should be. Just tell me what you need."

"I just need space right now. I just want to be alone and take a hot bath," she said annoyed.

"OK," Tim said, "I am here for you. Whatever you need, that is what I want for you."

Sarah walked past him to the bathroom and shut the door to continue undressing there to have some space to breathe. She started the bath water and finished getting undressed. When she took off her panties, she immediately noticed that the crotch was entirely soaked, which she knew, right away, was sperm and lube, just like on her legs. "Thank God that Tim did not notice this! He would have been suspicious for sure!" she thought to herself, "I have got to be more careful next time. He can never know about this."

Sarah got into the bathtub, and began to ponder her day. Now that she was home and alone with her own thoughts, everything was hitting her at once. She had saved the life of her love, while simultaneously doing the worst possible thing she could have done to him. As she reviewed the day in her head, the reality of having sold herself, and having whored what was precious to her, came rapidly crashing down onto her heart. This is what would have to be if she wanted to save Tim's life, but knowing this fact was not a comfort nor a relief from the intense guilt and self-hatred she felt for having allowed herself to be used by another person in such a way.

A New Week Dawns

It's Saturday morning. The first day after having her heart ripped from her chest and stomped upon on the floor. Sarah awakened to the scent of food in the air. She dressed and went into the kitchen. Tim had woken up early and fixed an elaborate breakfast. All of her favorite dishes were present. As she entered the room, he immediately handed her a cup of hot coffee. "Just the way you like it", he said, "with extra cream and full of honey."

"Thank you," she muttered, with a groggy voice.

"Yesterday was such a relief for me. I woke up so energetic and hopeful that I felt inspired to prepare breakfast and remind you of how much you mean to me," he said gleefully. "I also did laundry this morning," he added, "your running clothes are clean, and over there with your shoes so you can get your morning run in after breakfast."

Tim and Sarah sat down for breakfast. He was in a talkative mood. Sarah was glad because she was not really in the mood to say much. A dark cloud continued to hover around her heart and thoughts. "And in additional good news," Tim informed her, "I managed to get three job interviews lined up for this week! After nearly two months of searching with no luck, good things are just suddenly flooding in. Things are really looking up."

"That's great honey," she said with a forced smile.

After breakfast, Sarah began helping Tim with the clean up effort in the kitchen. There was quite a mess there after such a monumental breakfast. "Just go for your run," he told her, "I got this. You really seem like you need it. It will help you release the stress from this crazy week."

"He's right," she thought, "but he has absolutely no idea how much he is right. I am barely holding it together." "OK," she told him, "maybe you are right."

She changed into her running clothes, and was about to walk out the front door when Tim told her "And don't forget this afternoon is my family's monthly get-together at my brother's house. Everyone will be there. My sister, my parents, nieces, nephews. It will be great!"

"Shit!" she thought to herself, "Shit! Shit! I totally forgot about this. How the hell am I supposed to get through a day like that feeling like this?!?!" "OK. I'll be back in a little bit," she told Tim.

"I love you honey," Tim told her.

She paused for a brief second and said "I love you too." But, this normally simple thing felt different somehow. It felt unclean. Saying it made her feel dirty. She left for her run hoping that it would clear her head.

Later that day at the house of Tim's brother, it was as overwhelming as she anticipated. She was greeted by hugs and smiling faces. People smiling, laughing, joking, talking about what they had been up to for the past month. This was normally something Sarah quite enjoyed. All the positivity and happiness. But her secret lingered in her mind. It created a barrier for her to enjoy this normally joyful experience.

"I can't take this," she told herself, "I need some help." She poured herself a glass of wine, and while no one was looking, she downed the whole thing, then poured another and returned to the group acting as if it were her first glass. As the moments went by, the wine was having its desired effect. It was numbing her nerves and making her more pleasant. It was the only way to make it through the day and to avoid the inevitable private questions Tim's family would have for him asking if she was OK.

The day rolled forward. In her numbed state, Sarah was able to converse with the people she loved and had known for years. She was able to maintain a facade of normality. Tim ran around the yard playing with his nieces and nephews. In that moment, she was able to forget things for a moment, and find a bit of joy. Her heart grew seeing this soft side of Tim and reminded her of why she loved him. He was a kind, gentle man. "Things are only bad temporarily," she told herself in her semi-drunken state, "Tim is my truth, and we have our future ahead of us. I just need to get through this difficult time."

Time Goes by So Quickly

The weekend ended, and Sarah returned to work. It was a busy day full of distractions, exactly what Sarah needed. She worked harder than she had ever done before, volunteering for as many busy tasks as she possibly could. Working hard kept her from thinking, and put more distance between her and last Friday.

Monday went by, as did Tuesday and Wednesday. It is said that time heals all wounds, and certainly for each day that passed, it became slightly easier to feel herself returning to her life with Tim, a life that she loved.

By the time that Thursday came, she found herself becoming comfortable to be affectionate with Tim again. Most of the week, she went through the motions of being affectionate, but she did not actually feel it. It was just to prevent the 'What's wrong?' conversations. But today, she was feeling a lot more relaxed. A bit of joy was returning to her heart, she felt love again when she looked at him. They finished dinner and cuddled on the couch.

"What a busy week for me," Tim said, "back to back interviews. So, stressful. I am so glad that tomorrow is the last day of the week."

"What?" she said, "What day is today?" Sarah had kept herself so busy that she lost track of which day of the week it was.

"Today is Thursday, silly. Tomorrow is Friday," he told her laughing. Her heart sank. She knew what this meant. It meant that tomorrow she had to return to Marco's house and make another 'payment', so that Tim's deadline would be extended. "I...I have to go to the bathroom," she said, getting up abruptly. She shut the door and immediately sat on the floor by the door and broke down. Tears streamed down her face as the dread and anxiety came back. Her healing week had only set her up for a harder fall.

Sarah went to work the next day. The ominous 'Friday'. First thing in the morning, she went to talk to her manager. "I am going to need to take Friday afternoons off for a while," she told him, "I have a series of medical treatments that I need to do."

"Oh my God, is it serious?!" he asked her.

"No," she said, "but it could be fatal if I don't treat it."

"This is a bit irregular, but I can allow it a few times, but beyond that, you will need to make your case to HR," he told her.

"No problem," she said with a fake smile. She knew that this was going to go on for some time, as far as she could tell, and that it would eventually interfere with her career goals at the bank.

She ate lunch alone, not wanting to socialize with any of her co-workers. She was just not in the mood. How could she be? She returned to her desk after eating, finishing up her emails for the day, and left early heading for Marco's house.

She parked on the street like last time, but when she approached the house, the security guard opened the gate for her and pointed toward the front door without saying a word. The maid was waiting at the door and escorted her to the same room as last time. "Wait here for Mr. Xavier," the maid told her.

Marco appeared about 5 minutes later. "Well hello Sarah," he said with a smile, "don't you look lovely today. I've been looking forward to seeing you all week." His compliments felt shallow at best to her. She glared at him with a resentful expression. "Don't you got some attitude today," he said, "I like it." "No pleasantries?" he asked her sarcastically. She had nothing to say to him. She just wanted to get this over with and get out of there. "Alright," he said, "let's get this show on the road."

Sarah knew what he wanted by now. She figured the sooner she got it done, the sooner she could leave. She removed her clothes and left her heels on. "You're gettin' the hang of this," he said. "Go ahead and get over here on the floor," he ordered. Sarah knelt down on the floor between his legs. "Take off my shorts and underwear," he ordered next. Sarah did as he asked. She pulled them off and set them on the floor beside her, with all of Marco now exposed to her.

Immediately placing her hands around the shaft, not wanting to waste time, she began rapidly stroking up and down trying to get him hard as soon as possible. She looked at the cloak of skin covering the head. It was not appealing to look at, and even more unpleasant to taste what was under it. But, knowing it was inevitable, she thrusted her mouth down onto it, the head popping out onto her tongue. This time, she was prepared for the flood of flavor, so she did not gag.

Marco moaned loudly. "Hmmmm...this is even better than last time," he said with pleasure.

She went faster and faster. "Maybe if I make him finish now he will stop and won't want anything else," she told herself. She tasted a salty sweetness in her mouth. "Pre-cum!!" she realized, "He was about to finish!"

As she increased her intensity, Marco said "Whoah, whoah, whoah!!" removing her head and hands. She sighed in disappointment, as she knew what was next.