The Butterfly - A Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eye contact was intense and uncomfortable. Feeling a connection to someone whom you detest. It was highly disheartening. She could feel his dominating stare defeating her will and soul. She could feel herself becoming an empty object of pleasure for the use of others.

After about 5 minutes, Jazz told her "here we go, don't you lose eye contact with me." He grew extremely focused. She felt a few salty-sweet drips on her tongue, then a few seconds later, the explosions began, the initial eruption went directly down her throat, but she was able to stop the rest of it in her mouth. The amount that he unloaded into her mouth was more than she thought possible. She felt at least 7 explosions.

"Slowly pull it out of your mouth, and don't you dare lose a drop of it," he told her.

Carefully and slowly, she kept her lips tightly sealed around him as she pulled away, being sure to comply with his demands. Even after he was out, her cheeks were still puffy. She desperately began looking around. "You better not be looking for a place to spit that," Marco told her. She looked surprised. "It would be rude to Jazz to spit that out," he added.

Sarah looked into Marco's eyes with a destroyed expression, then began to swallow what was shot into her mouth. It took her 5 swallows to consume it all. The after taste was an overwhelming combination of bitter and salty.

"Be polite and thank Jazz for his cock, Sarah," Marco said.

Sarah looked at Jazz and said "Thank you for your cock."

"You're welcome darlin'," he replied with a smile.

Sammy grabbed Sarah by the hand and led her back over to the barstool. "Bend over and rest your elbows on there," he told her. He did not waste any time. As soon as she was bent over, he immediately started running the head against her lips, and the moment the tip found its way, he inserted himself all the way in with one slow thrust. "Ahhhhh!!" Sarah grunted.

Upon reaching full insertion, he grabbed both of her hips and started pounding in and out of her. Slowly at first, then more and more aggressively. Before long Sammy's dick and balls were covered in Sarah's white cum, which her body involuntarily produced in response to the pressure, her pussy making loud wet sounds as he moved in and out of her, as she grunted on each insertion.

Sammy smacked her ass hard. Again and again, the more pleasure he got from her pussy, the more he smacked her ass. She shrieked in pain each time, which excited him even more. Before long, Sammy began grunting repeatedly. Sarah knew what this meant, and she began to feel him explode inside her. At the peak of his pleasure, he smacked her ass hard one last time before holding himself deep inside her for a good 5 minutes.

"Thank Sammy for his cock and cum," Marco said.

"Thank you for your cock and cum," she repeated to Sammy.

Finally he pulled out, and his semen began to slowly drip down her legs.

Sarah begins to walk to the bathroom to clean herself up, but Marco stops her. "He takes a look at her dark red ass and laughs. "I think you have had enough today," head home after you clean yourself up. "You did good today. You should be proud of yourself," he told her. As she walks away, she feels dejected. She was beginning to see herself as Marco saw her: a means of gratification.

A Difficult Week

Another week passes for Sarah, and it is Friday again. When she arrives at work, her manager summons her into his office. "Have a seat, please, Sarah," he tells her.

"I forgot about the doctor's excuse, but I promise I will get it," she quickly tells him.

"I appreciate that, but that is not why I called you in here this morning," he tells her, and she looks puzzled.

"You have been a model employee," he says, "and that is why you got promoted." "But, recently," he continues, "I have been getting some strange reports. There have been multiple occasions of you being unaccommodating to customers, and being short-tempered with your co-workers. Especially those who you supervise. This is very unlike you. Is there anything that you wish to share with me?"

"I have been having some personal problems, but it is not something that I would like to share," she tells him.

"Everyone has rough days," he replies, "but this has gone on for too long. I don't want to be insensitive, but you need to get your personal issues sorted out and not let those things interfere with work. Do you understand?" he asks.

"Yes, I do, and I will resolve this situation," she answers.

"I hope you do," he says, "I don't think I need to remind you that your promotion was provisional based on your performance." Sarah nods her head, affirming that she understands.

"That is all for now, and be sure to get me that doctor's excuse for these appointments you have been having," he concludes. She nods again, and returns to her desk.

Sarah slouches at her desk. The situation with Marco was too much to bear, breaking every principle and value that she ever held in her life. Her upbringing was one of morality and honor. To always do the right thing. Her whole life, even in difficult situations, it had always been clear what the right thing to do was.

But, she found herself in an unexpected dilemma in which her lifelong training in morality was not helping her. It was the right thing to do to make sacrifices to save the life of family and those that you love, but to do so, she had to willingly do things that were morally objectionable, and that were against everything she had ever known.

This inner conflict was killing her. She barely slept at night. She could barely handle being alone with Tim, feeling the immense guilt that she now carried with her at every waking moment. She had always been a positive and confident person, but now she felt like an empty shell.

With her manager's words still ringing in her ears, Sarah began to cry. In addition to her life being destroyed morally, her sacrifice was now putting her career at risk.

"Oh my god?! What's wrong Sarah??" a concerned co-worker asked her.

Sarah quickly wiped her eyes, and pushed herself to become composed. "I had a family member pass away, and it just hit me suddenly," she said with a forced smile.

"Oh, OK," the co-worker said with a concerned look. "If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know," they said. Sarah smiled and nodded.

The Show Must Go On

The afternoon had come, and it was time for Sarah to leave the office and go to Marco's house. In a disillusioned stupor, she packs up her things for the day, heads to her car, and off to her destination.

The arrival followed the typical pattern that she was used to. Security gate, maid, lounge. But oddly, Marco was already waiting there, and he had a guest. It was a woman dressed elegantly in expensive clothes, with a cocktail in her hand, who appeared to be around 50 years old.

"Hello, Sarah. This is Mrs. Thompson," Marco says. Sarah looks at Mrs. Thompson and makes a polite nervous nod.

"You were not lying. She is gorgeous. And such a sweet face," Mrs. Thompson says to Marco.

"Go ahead and get undressed, Sarah," said Marco.

And at that moment, Sarah was mortified. He was expecting her to do something sexual with this woman, she realized. Something that she wanted even less than sex with strange men. She removes her clothes as instructed and stands there bewildered.

Mrs. Thompson stands up and walks over to Sarah and begins to inspect her body. Squeezing her breasts, spreading her ass cheeks apart, opening her vulva.

"I am quite pleased," Mrs. Thompson tells Marco, "she is exactly what I was looking for."

"Well," Marco said, "with that I will leave you two alone. Have a good evening Mrs. Thompson."

Sarah is terrified as she watches Marco leave the room, not knowing what to expect next.

Mrs. Thompson reaches into her large purse and pulls something out. Sarah is surprised to see that it is a collar with a leash attached. She walks directly over to Sarah and fastens the collar around her neck, then begins to walk away pulling the leash, without even a warning. Sarah is caught off guard and is surprised by the initial jerk. She is led to a part of the house she had not seen before, then up some stairs, and into a bedroom. Sarah is told to kneel on the floor, and Mrs. Thompson closes the door and gets undressed.

"Tilt your head back," she commands Sarah. Mrs. Thompson places a chair behind Sarah, and puts one foot up on the chair aligning her vagina inches from Sarah's face, firmly grabs the hair on the back of Sarah's head. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" Sarah is commanded. She hesitantly compiles, and Mrs. Thompson pushes herself onto Sarah's mouth and begins to grind herself there. The taste of salt, and the scent of sour muskiness flood Sarah's senses. In the first few moments she thinks she will gag, but the feeling passes.

It starts out as the feeling of loose dry skin being rubbed on her face, but after a few seconds, Mrs. Thompson begins to breathe heavily, her cum coats Sarah's face, and her pussy glides across effortlessly. "You are a worthless whore!!" Mrs. Thompson yells at Sarah while moaning.

Mrs. Thompson moves the chair so that she can sit in it facing Sarah. She raises her foot and begins putting her toes deeply into Sarah's mouth. "Suck them you little bitch!!" she says harshly, and Sarah begins to suck her toes. "Mmmmm. I think you are enjoying this you worthless bitch," she says to Sarah.

Sarah's face is forced upon Mrs. Thompson's vagina as she wraps the leash tightly around her hand and pulls Sarah in. "Lick my fucking clit, whore," Sarah is commanded. She has no experience giving oral sex to a woman, but does her best hoping that doing a good job will make Mrs. Thompson orgasm more quickly, and this will be over.

Mrs. Thompson gets onto her hands and knees on the floor and pulls Sarah's face up to her bent over body. "Lick my asshole you little bitch," Mrs. Thompson commands. Sarah can feel herself grimace. It is the most disgusting thing that she can imagine up to this point. She prepares herself mentally, then completes the demand, beginning to place her tongue directly onto the anus in front of her. "Yeah," Mrs. Thompson says, "go in circles...mmmmm...fuck my ass with that tongue, stick it deep inside." Sarah cringes, then pushes the tip of her tongue into the opening.

"Lay on your back," Sarah is commanded. She lays on her back, then Mrs. Thompson gets on her knees over Sarah's face, and squats down. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," Sarah is ordered. Mrs. Thompson then begins grinding herself onto Sarah's lips and tongue, back and forth and in circles. Sarah can feel Mrs. Thompson becoming wetter and wetter as the gliding on her face begins making noises. Mrs. Thompson begins making a loud moan as her legs begin to shake, and Sarah feels a salty stick substance enter her mouth and she has no choice but to swallow it.

Mrs. Thompson lays next to Sarah on the floor, propping herself up on her elbow. She looks intensely into Sarah's eyes and places her hand between Sarah's legs. She begins to rapidly rub Sarah's clit. Mrs. Thompson revels in the expression of displeasure on Sarah's face from being stimulated by her. "I own you bitch," she tells Sarah, then begins forcefully kissing Sarah, putting her tongue deep into Sarah's mouth.

After a few moments Mrs. Thompson can feel that Sarah's has become wet, and puts her fingers inside. "Mmmmmm...so wet...you are enjoying this you sick little whore," she tells Sarah. She returns to the clit and begins rubbing rapidly again. Sarah can feel the pressure building, and she knows that an unwanted orgasm is coming.

Mrs. Thompson puts her face close to Sarah's and makes eye contact. "Don't look away from me you fucking bitch. I want to see the orgasming face of a whore," she commands Sarah.

Sarah begins to shake and does her best to subdue her own reactions, but it is still obvious to Mrs. Thompson. "That's right you little bitch. Cum for me," she tells Sarah as she shakes for what seems like minutes. When Sarah finishes, Mrs. Thompson sucks Sarah's cum from her fingers then tells Sarah to get up.

Mrs. Thompson gets dressed and hands Sarah a sealed envelope with an address written on the front. "Marco is loaning you out to me tomorrow. I am having a little party, and you are expected to be there. Understood?" Mrs. Thompson asks, and Sarah nods with an empty facial expression. "You will go to the servant's entrance around the side and give them that envelope," Mrs. Thompson continues, "now turn around and put your hands on your head."

When Sarah does this, she hears Mrs. Thompson take something out of her bag. Then, without warning, there is a loud crack then a rush of pain on the back of her legs. Sarah is too shocked from the pain to even react. She is muted and only shakes. There is a pause of a few seconds, then another loud crack, this one on her butt, then another pause, and then another crack on the back of her legs.

Mrs. Thompson walks around to the front of Sarah, Sarah's face streaming with tears. She wipes away one of Sarah's tears with her finger, and tastes it. "This was a warning of what you can expect if you are late or you do not obey me. Do you understand?" she asks, and Sarah nods sobbing. Mrs. Thompson puts her tongue in Sarah's mouth and sucks her lips, then leaves the room without saying anything else.

Sarah hurriedly puts on her clothes and runs out to her car, and drives home.

Arriving home, Tim greets her sweetly at the door. "Hi honey! How was your day?" he asks.

"I don't even want to talk about it," she replies. "That bad, huh? I hate days like that," he responds.

"Listen," she says, "something urgent came up for work. And my manager needs me to attend an event tomorrow evening in his place because he cannot go. This is mandatory and is not optional."

"But tomorrow evening is my parents' anniversary party. The whole family will be there. How am I supposed to explain your absence?" Tim asks, clearly annoyed. "Do what you gotta do, but tell your manager to give you advance notice next time. He cannot own your life!" he adds.

"OK. Sure she said. I will. I promise," she answers.

The Party

Sarah arrives at the given address a few minutes early. She finds the servant's entrance around the side of the house and knocks. A woman answers the door, and Sarah hands her the envelope. The woman opens it, and reads the card inside. "OK, you are here for Mistress Thompson. Come inside," the woman says.

The woman leads her to a room with 4 other women her age. "Take your place with the group," the woman tells her. "Listen up girls. You will leave your clothes in this room. There is a box of masks here on the table. You will take one and put it on. Once you are taken out, you will find and stand by your mistress. Do not speak unless spoken to. You will prepare others for your mistress, and do anything else she commands," instructs the woman, "be ready in 5 minutes."

Sarah looks around the room. The other girls immediately begin undressing without a sense of surprise. "They must have done this before," she thinks. She reluctantly removes all of her clothes, then grabs a mask from the table and puts it on. It conceals her eyes and nose.

The woman returns. "Time to go, girls. Find your mistress and do not interact with anyone else on the way," she tells them. A door opens, the other girls walk through, and Sarah follows them, her heart pounding as she has no idea what to expect.

The room is dimly lit, with a group of mostly men with 5 women. All of them are in robes, having drinks and socializing with each other. Sarah scans the room, spots Mrs. Thompson, then walks over to her. Mrs. Thompson looks at her briefly, then speaks to those around her: "The girls are here. Looks like we will begin soon."

The woman who instructed the girls makes an announcement to the room: "Alright men. All of you were randomly assigned to one of our ladies tonight. Please make your way to her, and have fun at your leisure."

The crowd shuffles around, and 5 men gather around Mrs. Thompson. "Well let's start!" she tells them with a naughty grin. She removes her robe and lays on some cushions on the floor. "Girl," she says to Sarah, "come here and lick me." She opens her legs and waits for Sarah.

Sarah makes her way over to Mrs. Thompson and puts her face down between her legs. As unappealing as this is to her, she dares not to refuse, and places her tongue on the clit. Mrs. Thompson moans, grabs the hair on the back of Sarah's head and pushes her face in tightly, gyrating on it. Sarah notices that Mrs. Thompson has become wet, and shortly thereafter, she receives her next order.

"Kneel over here girl," Mrs. Thompson says, pointing to a place beside her where the group of men is waiting.

Sarah kneels on the floor where told, and the first man approaches, putting his dick directly in her face. The expectation is clear, and Sarah does what is expected of her. She rubs the man with her hand, and he begins to get hard. "Suck it," he tells her. She looks at him hesitantly, then takes him into her mouth, moving her head up and down. He pumps his hips a few times, removes himself, then goes over and starts thrusting into Mrs. Thompson.

The next man in line moves into position, and without waiting, puts himself directly into her mouth, moving himself in and out, reaching the back of her throat a few times, until it is his time to mount Mrs. Thompson.

Again another man approaches Sarah, and stands before her, putting himself in her face. Sarah obediently begins pleasuring him with her mouth, and he becomes hard inside her. "Oh, god that feels so good. Your mouth is incredible. You are so beautiful," the man moans. He continues talking, and she senses something familiar in his voice. She decides to look up, and her heart drops. There was a reason the voice sounded familiar. This was her uncle David, her mom's brother. Of any uncle or aunt in her family, she was closest to David. He never had any children of his own, and treated Sarah like a daughter. He was like a second father to her.

She immediately stopped sucking him, and was dumbfounded, her heart pounding that she might be discovered, as a wave of disgust runs through her. She had just sucked her uncle's dick. A man who was a father-figure for her. She was frozen with shock.

David, confused by the pause, simply places himself back in her mouth, and moves himself in and out with his hips while holding the back of her head. "You are so beautiful," he tells her, "you are truly stunning. You make me so excited." Sarah fights back her tears. He pauses, and she tastes a few drops of pre-cum on her tongue. "Ooops. I gotta save that. I stopped just in time," he says laughing then moves over for his turn on Mrs. Thompson.

Sarah rotates through all of the men, each of them taking a turn on Mrs. Thompson, then taking a rest and getting back in line. She purposefully does not look up because she wants to lose track of which one is her uncle, but each time he returns, he makes some kind of comment about her, and she, of course, recognizes the voice and cringes.

After about an hour, Mrs. Thompson tells the gentlemen that she is taking a break, and smiles at them as she walks by, smacking one of them on the behind. The men also disperse around the room, talking to others who are also resting, except for Sarah's uncle. He approaches Sarah smiling at her, with fixated eyes. He sits on a chair and pulls her onto his lap. She can feel his half-erection push against her pussy lips when she lands across his legs.

He takes his hand and gently rubs her face while staring at her. He gently caresses her lips with his thumb. "I am completely captivated by you," he tells her, "I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you. And here you are with me, as though fate brought us together for this experience. You and I joined in ecstasy. It was meant to be."