The Butterfly - A Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up on the sofa," he said. She sighed again, and positioned herself as she knew he wanted her, bent over the back, with her knees on the cushions. "Now down to the part I have been waiting for," he told her. "This is seriously a damn pretty pussy you got," he informed her smugly. "We had some trouble with dryness last time, didn't we?" he asked her. Marco could see the back of her head nodding. "Let's see what we can do about that," he told her.

Marco reached down and put his hand between Sarah's thighs, and began rubbing her clit in a firm circular motion. After a few moments, he reached up and put his middle finger inside her to check the progres. "We're gettin' there," he said, and smacked her ass, before going back to her clit. Sarah knew that her body's reaction to the rubbing was automatic, that no matter how she felt, her body would give Marco what he wanted, which was for her to be wet.

Sarah knew that despite how she felt emotionally, it was even possible for her to have an involuntary orgasm from the stimulation she was receiving. Tension was building in her body, and she feared that an orgasm might actually be getting close, when Marco stopped and checked her with his finger again.

"Look at that!" he said, "It slides right in effortlessly." He moved his finger in and out a few times, then put two in with a sudden rough push. Sarah was wet enough at this point that the repeated penetration with his fingers made a loud sound. "Sounds like we are all set," he said.

Marco, as last time, but his left hand on her hip, and aligned his tip with her opening using his right hand. She felt the soft touch of his foreskin as he moved it up and down looking for the right place. He pressed forward, and she felt the head pop in. It was an uncomfortable sensation, but not as bad as the previous Friday. He pulled back out, and pushed back in, each time entering her a bit further, giving time for her body to gradually lubricate all of him.

He repeated this process until he reached her furthest depth, which was about half of his length, then placed a hand on each of her hips and moved her on and off of him in conjunction with the movement of his thrusts. Her body accommodated the presence of friction and pressure by producing as much lubricant as it could, which allowed Marco to glide in and out of her with ease, at this point.

Every few thrusts, Marco would just stop, and pull her hips onto him tightly, thus creating a deep pressure inside her. She grunted every time he was forced into her so deeply. With each repeated push, her insides relented a bit more, and surrendered additional depth to him, stretching to accommodate what was being asked. Eventually, Sarah's body submitted to its demands and allowed Marco to enter in his entirety.

Feeling the increased pleasure from full penetration, he began to stroke with short movements, staying fully inside her as much as possible. This felt amazing for Marco, but, unfortunately for Sarah, this was pushing his balls up against her frontal region. Every time Marco pulled out just a little bit, his balls, which were sticky from Sarah's cum, peeled off of her, creating a repeated sensation of a mild shock, forcing her clit to harden, and thereby reaching out further to meet him.

Her legs began to shake, and she tried to focus her mind on anything else. "I cannot have an orgasm like this," she thought to herself, "focus, focus." But, it was pointless. Marco continued with his motions, as her whole body quivered. She remained silent, as she refused to give Marco the gratification of her making a sound from this. She contracted inside, which gripped Marco firmly, thus ensuring his own climax, and again filling her with his semen.

Marco shook for a few moments, while finishing, then pulled himself out. Sarah quickly got up. "It seemed like you liked that," Marco said to her, laughing. She stared at him with an angry face, then picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom. A moment later, Marco knocked on the door. "See you next week, darlin'. Show yourself out," he told her.

Remembering what happened last week, she carefully checked herself for any kind of mess that Tim could notice. Then got dressed and went out to her car.

The entire ride home, she reflected on the orgasm she had. Yes, she knew that this was involuntary, and that she could not have prevented it, but it didn't change how it made her feel. Orgasms with Tim were sweet, and made her feel loved. What she experienced today was the opposite. She felt hollow, and dirty. Like a discarded object. The more she thought about it, the more it sickened her. She turned on the radio to try to distract herself.

Arriving home, she tiredly walked up the stairs, and entered the front door. Tim was waiting for her again.

"These are for you," he said.

"That is very sweet," she replied with a forced appearance of joy.

"I have amazing news!" he said. "I got a job offer today!" he said excitedly, "And not only that, but the salary increase is huge!"

"That's amazing news," she replied with a pretend sense of excitement.

"Follow me," Tim said, "I have another surprise." He took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Tim had covered the bed with rose petals, and lit candles around the room. "We have been so stressed out, that we have not made time for each other, but I am making time right now," he said, staring at her with passionate eyes.

"Right now?!?" she said, surprised. "Honey, look," Sarah went on, "I don't know...I am just so tired...and this is so sweet, and I appreciated it...but..."

"Don't worry," Tim said, "just relax and I will take care of you."

Sarah thought about the fact that she and Tim had not been intimate in nearly 3 weeks. If she refused him now, it would create suspicion, or at the very least, an issue with her relationship, and that was the last thing she needed at this time.

"OK," she said, "but let me go take a shower first."

"No," he said to her smiling, "I have waited a long time to have this moment, and I am not waiting a moment longer!"

Sarah wanted to at least offer her body to Tim in a clean state, without the essence of Marco, but it was too late. Fighting with Tim about this now would be weird, and cause problems.

Sarah forced a smile, and Tim began kissing her. He laid her on the bed, and began kissing her passionately. She was not even remotely in the mood for this, but she had to play along. "I know you are tired," he said, "just lay there and I will take care of you." He lovingly and slowly removed her business attire layer by layer, until only her panties remained. He continued to kiss her while caressing her nipples, tickling them until they were erect.

Tim puts his hand into her panties and feels around fingering her. "Looks like I am not the only one eager for this to happen," he says.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"You are already completely wet," Tim says with an evil grin, "looks like we both need this bad."

"Yeah," she replies nervously, "we must." But, of course, Sarah knew this was not true. She was not even mildly aroused, despite Tim's best attempts, and what would work under normal circumstances. She was just too exhausted from this Friday's payment to Marco to have anything sexual left to give to Tim. She knew that, in fact, what Tim was finding was left in her by Marco. Tim was mistaking Marco' semen for Sarah's excitement.

Tim removed her panties and laid beside her. He continued to kiss her, moving down her neck, sucking her nipples, then kissing her stomach. Tim moved down to position his face between her legs, and Sarah got nervous and pulled him away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Uhhh...it's really hot out today..and I haven't had a shower..what if I am not clean there?" she said nervously. I was the best thing she could think of so quickly.

"You are the love of my life," he said, "I don't care if you are sweaty. I love all of you however you are." There was no fighting this, Sarah had to let Tim do as he wished.

He moved himself between her legs and kissed her thighs, and slowly moved to her labia. Tim put his tongue inside, and could feel that she was so wet. He felt proud of himself, for a moment, believing that he was the one causing this condition in her.

Moving back up to meet Sarah at eye level, and preparing to penetrate her, Tim, again, kissed Sarah passionately. She immediately recognized a flavor on Tim's tongue. Only one thing tasted like that, and in this case it had come from Marco. She did her best to pretend to enjoy kissing Tim with the taste of Marco's semen present.

Tim put himself inside her. "Just lay there and relax," he whispered to her, "I will do all the work," as he moved in and out. It had not been so easy before for the initial penetration. Whenever they made love in the past, he had to go slow and work it in gradually, so as to not hurt Sarah, but today it was not like that. It went in with virtually no effort.

After about 20 minutes of his pelvic motions, Tim was getting tired, and he was nowhere near ready to climax. He wasn't getting enough friction to be able to finish. "Could Sarah be getting looser??" he thought, "could I be getting smaller??" "It's because she is so wet," he told himself, "that is the only thing that it could be."

Seeing that Sarah was getting tired as well, and not wanting to burden her further, he stopped. "But you didn't finish," she said.

"It's OK," he replied, "we are both so tired. I'll finish next time." Tim, not wanting Sarah to feel bad, told her that he needed to get ready for bed, and went to the bathroom and finished himself. Sarah laid awake for a while, deeply disturbed by what just happened. Marco was contaminating every part of her life.

Game On

By the end of the third week, the reality of a new normal is sinking in. Sarah notices the change in her personality. Others notice as well. Nearly all of her co-workers asked her privately if she was OK. Sarah had become withdrawn and lacking a desire to interact with people. "I'm fine!" she would tell people with a forced smile on her face. She had had low moments in life like anyone else, but she always managed to snap back quickly due to being an optimistic and upbeat person. This time was different though. She knew the cause, but was not in control of when it would end, if ever.

Late Friday afternoon had come again, and it was time to journey to Marco's house.

She arrived as usual and was allowed in by the security guard, the maid waiting for her by the front door, and was led to the lounge. "Please wait here for Mr. Xavier," the maid told her. Sarah could see Marco playing basketball with two friends behind the house. The maid approached him, and the game stopped as the maid pointed back toward the house while speaking to Marco.

"It seems that Marco is busy today," Sarah thought to herself, "maybe he won't want to keep our appointment this week." A few moments later, Sarah could see Marco and his friends approaching the house, shortly thereafter, they entered the lounge where she was.

"Sarah, meet my good friends Jazz and Sammy," Marco said.

"Uh...hi," Sarah said nervously.

Marco goes behind the bar and fetches a beer for himself and his friends. "Have a seat guys," he tells them. The group of guys take a seat on the sofa and chairs. "Is she fine or what?!" Marco asks his friends.

"She is even finer than what you said," one of them replies.

Sarah was not used to being objectified in such a way, especially not in front of strange men she had just met. She was noticeably uncomfortable.

"Relax girl," Marco tells her, "you are in good company. Have a twirl around and let's show these guys what you got." Sarah, still in her office attire, slowly rotates, giving Jazz and Sammy a full view of all sides of her.

"Damn!! This girl is FINE!!" says Sammy. Sarah just stared at the floor, doing everything possible to not make eye contact with any of them.

"Does she look as good without those clothes as she does with them?" asks Jazz.

"Even better!!" Marco replies. "Let's show them what you got goin' on under there," Marco tells Sarah. She looks at Marco stunned. "You are a grown woman," he tells her, "19 is old enough to be confident with what you got." Sarah is trembling. "Your nerves will calm down in a moment. Just take some deep breaths. You got this," Marco tells her.

Sarah looks at the floor with a face of dread, and with her hands still trembling, begins to remove her clothes. First her business jacket, then her skirt to the floor, then her button-up blouse. She creates a momentary delay by neatly folding her discarded clothes over a chair, but she knows that trying to do so is futile. Having internalized the surrender of her life to others, she reaches for the back of her bra.

"Wait a second," Marco tells her. "Drum roll guys," he tells his friends. Jazz and Sammy make a drum roll on the table in front of them. "OK. Go ahead and get that bra off," Marco tells her.

She unfastens her bra and pulls it off. The drum rolls stop.

"Oh DAMN!!!" Jazzy says. "Look at them pretty perky white titties and pink nipples,", says Sammy.

"Yeah, she fine," Marco says. "Tug on them nipples and get'em nice and hard," Marco tells her. Sarah lightly pulls on them, lifting them slightly away from her body. "Naw, not like that. Give'em a nice hard pull. Make it count," Marcus commands. Sarah, never having had her nipples pulled strongly, greatly underestimates the resulting sensation, and pulls as hard as she can. Her body convulses for a moment from the overwhelming electric shock of pain that rushes over her body. She let's go of her nipples, and they immediately turn from pink to bright red.

"That is hot," says Sammy.

"Take your panties off," Marco tells her. She lowers them to the floor, and steps out of them, putting them with the rest of her clothes. "Turn around and show them your ass," Marco commands.

Sarah complies, and she hears "Mmmm, mmmm" from one of the guys.

"Spread your cheeks and show them that little asshole," Marco asks next.

Sarah complies as a deep feeling of disgust consumes her. She felt like a prostitute. A tear rolls down her face and she quickly wipes it away before anyone sees it.

"Grab that bar stool and move it over here close to us and have a seat," Marco tells Sarah. She complies, and her discomfort increases as she is now just a few feet from them. "Open them legs wide and open those pussy lips so we can see that clit," Marco demands. She does as she asks, looking everywhere except toward them.

Sarah sees Marco hand something to Jazz out of the corner of her eye, and tells him "go over there and have some fun with this". To Sarah's horror, Jazz approaches with the object. He pauses for a moment, then she hears the sound of vibration. She looks to see what he has, and she realizes that Marco handed him a vibrator. And before she has the chance to react, he places it directly on her clit while her fingers are still spreading her lips exposing it.

She jolts randomly like being shocked with electricity. "Keep those lips open for Jazz," Marcus tells her. "Go ahead and turn it up to max and push it down hard," Marco suggests to Jazz. Jazz does as Marco suggests. Saras feels her legs begin to twitch, she knows what is coming. This orgasm is unwelcome and unwanted, but it is coming none-the-less. She does her best to react as little as possible as to not give these men the satisfaction of seeing a result from their actions. The forced orgasm concludes, and she feels proud of herself for maintaining control of her body and facial expressions.

About that time, Sammy says "Damn!! Look at that!! She creamed all over herself. It even ran down all over her asshole."

Jazz looks down and smiles. He rubs his finger for a second in the cum that is on her ass, then suddenly, without warning, just pushes his finger up in. Sarah gasps. "Ain't you been fingered in the ass before?" Jazz asks. She signals no with her head, while making no eye contact. Jazz reaches up and caresses her breasts and nipples for a moment while fingering her anus, then pulls it out and sits back down.

"Marco," Jazz says, "I gotta tell you...this shit has me worked up. I have been half hard for the last half hour. My balls are starting to hurt. I can't take much more of this." Without hesitation, Marco looks at Sarah. She knows that look in his eyes, but she is not going to do anything without explicitly being told to do so.

She hopes for a moment that he will not say anything, but without much pause, Marco tells her to sit on the floor in front of Jazz. Sarah slowly moves into position, and looks at Marco with hesitance, but knowing what is next, and that it is inevitable. "Jazz is in need of some pressure relief, so go ahead and remove his shorts and do that," Marco tells her.

With a great sadness in her eyes, Sarah grabs the waistband of Jazz's basketball shorts. They are completely damp with sweat as he had just finished playing basketball. "How disgusting," she thought. She removed his shorts from around his ankles and began to pull down his underwear. They were even more drenched than his shorts.

Once his underwear was removed, his dick and balls were just inches from her face, and he was half hard as he said. The intense smell of an unclean shaft and sack filled area around her. It was a lot to bear. Sarah looked back at Marco, her eyes begging him to tell her that she didn't have to do this. But, she would find no sympathy from Marco. She agreed to this form of payment, and he expected to stick to the agreement.

Marco didn't need to say the words. His look was enough. Sarah turned back toward where she knew she would have to be, the place that was already just inches from her head and filling her nose with its stench. She paused in a deep sadness for a moment and turned her face back toward it. Like Marco, it was black in color with large balls and a similar length. Also uncut, but the tip of the head was uncovered.

"Show him how good you are with balls," Marco instructed. Sarah began rubbing the balls with one in each hand, each one being almost too large to fit. Jazz lifted his cock and pushed Sarah's face into his balls. "Rub your face all over my balls," he told her.

Sarah did as he asked. She could feel her face getting coated with his sweat, oils, and musk scent from the folds that were being pushed apart by her face. "Suck 'em clean," he demanded. Jazz's sack had a lot more loose skin than Marco's. Layers of skin unfolded into her mouth as she sucked, it filling her mouth with sour and salt. "Stroke me with your hand while you are down there," he said, and she reached up and rubbed his dick as he asked.

Shortly thereafter, Jazz was fully hard. He grabbed the back of her head, and started rubbing his erection all over her face. Grabbing the tip and rubbing it in circles on her lips, following their outline. He placed her hand just under the head.

"Stick your tongue in and like around the head," he calmly demanded. She looked at it for a brief second, feeling deep apprehension, but there was no choice. She slowly inserted her tongue under the foreskin, and began licking between it and the head in circles. The taste was familiar, but different from Marco. Jazz had a much more sour taste. "Look into my eyes when you are doing that," he told her. Sarah looked into his eyes. Her unwillingness must have been obvious to him. I would have clearly shown in her eyes, but he did not care.

"Get the head in your mouth and start sucking me," he instructed, "but don't you dare lose eye contact with me." Sarah struggled to get him into her mouth, as he was so large, but her jaw finally relaxed, and his head was in. It filled her entire mouth. She began bobbing her head over it while stroking him with her hand.