The Butterfly - A Transformation

Story Info
Sarah's world changes when her boyfriend owes money.
22.2k words
4.31
28.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

This story is purely for mental exploration and not for real life. We often have fantasies that should never take place in the real world. This story is such a case. Read and enjoy, but do not attempt to make this real.

Description

A woman's life takes an unexpected path when trying to save her true love.

The Revelation

Sarah was having the greatest day of her life. After only 12 months, she was promoted to floor supervisor at the bank. At 19, she was the youngest person to ever be given this position. Months of 12 hour days and showing that she could keep a cool head during emergencies had proven her value to the management, and when the position opened up, she was the first person to be offered the job. She could envision herself moving all the way to the top one day.

Arriving home, she gives the good news to her boyfriend. He is excited for her, and he tells her "We need to celebrate tonight!" Sarah and Tim had been together for nearly 5 years. They met in high school, and had been together ever since. They planned to marry once they had saved enough for a down payment on a house. She puts on her finest dress, and they head out for their celebratory dinner.

At dinner, Sarah discusses her career ambitions at the bank. "I will be CEO one day," she says.

Tim, being the supporting man that he is, tells her "Of course you will! And you will be the best!" The conversation shifts toward their future together. Sarah discusses her dream home, and what they will name their children.

This is when Sarah notices a drastic change in Tim's demeanor. She thinks nothing of it, but Tim's face is becoming more and more distraught. Finally, Sarah asks him directly "What is wrong?"

Tim holds stern for a few moments with "Nothing. Nothing is wrong." Then suddenly tears stream down his face.

Sarah thinks to herself, "Oh my God! Is he breaking up with me?!"

Tim sits in silence for a few moments, just looking down at the table. Finally, he breaks his silence and tells her "I have been living a lie, and I can't take it anymore."

"What do you mean??" Sarah replies.

He tells her "6 weeks ago I lost my job, and I have been living off of my savings. I have been looking frantically for a position in my field, but nothing is turning up!"

Sarah assures him "I wish you would have told me, but this is not the end of the world. We can get through this together."

"That's not all," he tells her, her heart sinking, "I felt so guilty about spending my savings, that I became desperate looking for ways to turn what I had into profit. I got introduced to a guy who does sports betting, and I began betting on games. At the beginning I was doing great. I had doubled the amount of money that I had put in! Then I got overly confident and placed a large wager on a team that I thought was a sure win. Everything was going as expected, then in the last half of the game, the other team turned things around."

Sarah sat in shock. She was speechless. It took her nearly 3 minutes to say a single word. Finally, she said "OK. How much do you owe?? 2,000?? 3,000?? We can pay them. We can find that money somehow."

Tim looks down at the table again. "That won't be enough", he says.

"How much money do you owe them?!?! Tell me right now!!" she says, almost screaming.

"$50,000 dollars", he says with a broken spirit.

"$50,000?!?!?!?" she shrieks. "But how is that possible?!?!?!" she says in disbelief. "There is no way possible that we can pay that!!" she says. "This is no place to discuss this," she adds, "We need to go home NOW!!"

There is silence in the car the entire way home. Not a word is spoken. Upon arriving home, Sarah immediately pours herself a large glass of wine and finishes it without stopping. "Sit down", she yells at Tim. "OK. Call this guy and tell him that we need to work out a long-term payment plan", Sarah proposes.

"We can't," Tim says, "I already tried that. He gave me until the end of the month."

"The end of month?!?!" she screams, "That's it. I'm calling the police, we are going to bring this guy down."

"No!! We can't do that!! You don't understand. This guy is dangerous. He has connections. Even if we hide, his people could seek out our family members," Tim exclaims.

"How could you even get involved with someone like this?!?!" Sarah says in disbelief.

"I was desperate," Tim says, "I thought you would leave me when you found out that I had lost my job and my portion of what we are saving for our house. You are everything to me, and my life would be nothing without you!"

Sarah sits in silence, boiling mad, and scared. Her hands are shaking. "What is his name?" she asks Tim.

"What are you going to do??" he replies.

"Give me his name!!" she yells.

"Marco Xavier," he tells her. "Promise me you are not going to the police!!" he begs her.

"Don't you worry about what I am going to do!!", she yells back. Sarah, marches to her bedroom, and slams the door shut. Tim knows what this means: do not come in here. He pours himself a glass of wine, covers himself on the couch, and passes out. He awakens in the morning to find that Sarah has already left for work.

The Encounter

Sarah was distracted all day at the bank. The overwhelming sense of fear and dread. "Who is this Marco Xavier guy?!" she kept thinking. "What is he going to do to us if we don't pay?!" she thought. "I can't take this anymore. I have to try to find this guy and talk to him personally. If I tell him our situation, maybe I can convince him to give us more time than just the end of the month," she thought to herself.

Finally, she decided to Google him. And it turns out that there was only one person found with that name in the city. But, nothing gave clearly identifying information. No address. No profile pictures. Just a name and a city. "Could he have an account with this bank??" she wondered.

Employees are not supposed to lookup customer information unless they are working with that customer, but this was not an ordinary circumstance. She decided this was a case for breaking the rules for sure. So, she logged into the company's system, and to her complete surprise, there he was. "What were the odds of that!?" she thought, "This is too coincidental. The universe wants me to resolve this!" She felt trepidatious, but also a glimmer of hope. She quickly jotted down the address on a piece of paper, told her manager that she needed to leave early, headed to her car, and put the address into her GPS.

Sarah pulled up to the house, and parked on the street. The neighborhood was quite wealthy. All of the houses were surrounded by walls with security gates. She approached the gate of the address, and just behind it was an armed security guard. She told the security guard that she needed to see Marco Xavier.

"Do you have an appointment?" he asked.

"No. I need to speak with him about an urgent matter," she told him.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Sarah Hutchinson," she replied.

"Wait here while I get clearance for you to enter," he said. The guard walked over to a security booth, and picked up a phone. She could see him talking to someone while looking at her intensely. He returned after a few moments, and told her "You are clear for entry." He opened the gate and told her that someone would be waiting for her at the front door of the house.

As she approached the front door, she could not help but to notice the expensive sports cars parked around the house. She had never even seen cars as fancy as these. She was not quite sure what to make of this environment. She knew of this neighborhood, but had not known anyone who lived here, nor had she ever been inside a house like this.

When she arrived at the front door, there was a woman waiting there in a maids uniform. "Follow me," she said to Sarah. The maid led Sarah into a room decorated with mirrors and plush sofas. "Wait here for Mr. Xavier," the maid told her.

Sarah waited for what seemed like an eternity. The longer she waited, the more nervous she became. "What will I say to this guy?!?!",she thought. Then finally, she hears someone approaching the room, and stands as a sign of respect to the host.

A man enters the room."Mr. Xavier?!", she asks, surprised.

"Yeah, that's me", he says as he takes a seat. He was not at all what she expected. Marco was a tall dark-skinned black man, dressed like a hip-hop star. He had a large gold watch, sneakers, and tight sleeveless t-shirt.

"Thank you for seeing me", Sarah said.

"I always have time to see a pretty girl", he says. "Why are you dressed so formally like that? Are you a lawyer or something?", he asks Sarah.

"No...I...I came directly from work and I...," Sarah stumbles.

"What is this urgent matter you need to discuss?" he interupts.

"My boyfriend owes you some money, and I wanted to see about getting a payment extension. We will pay you, I swear. We just need more time!" she exclaims nervously.

"What is his name?" he asks.

"Tim Hopkins," she replies.

Marco pulls out his phone, and makes a call on speaker. "Hey, boss. What's up?", a voice answers.

"What can you tell me about a guy Tim Hopkins?" Marco asks.

"Let me check, boss," the voice replies. There are a couple of moments of silence, and the voice returns with a chuckle. "Ha ha...this damn fool was ahead on sports bets and put everything down on a single game. He lost, and now he owes you 50 Gs," the voice said.

"Thanks," Marco said and hung up.

"It would seem that your boyfriend Timmy is in quite a mess," Marco said, "and you are asking for what exactly?"

"I...we...we just want more time to pay you. $50,000 is a lot of money. It's going to take us time to pay that back. And I swear..we intend to pay you what we owe you!" Sarah exclaimed, "I just thought that...if I just saw you face to face that..."

Marco interrupted, "I am not in the business of doing favors. And your Timmy is no different. He knew what he was getting into, and that is his problem, not mine. This is not your problem either. Why are you even trying to save this loser?"

"Please!" Sarah exclaimed, "Tim is the love of my life. He is a good and honest man who just made a mistake. We are going to get married and have a family. We will pay you...I swear!!...Please...just give us more time."

Marco sat in silence for a few moments then said "Well ain't this some sweet lovey-dovey shit. Since I am such a sentimental guy, I might just be able to help you out. As you can imagine, in this business, I run into this situation quite a bit. Most of the time, the ones that come in front of me begging...well...they are not useful. They don't have anything to offer in exchange for my financial loss. Those people usually end up trying to hide out or skip town. But, my guys always find them, or find their friends or family. Finding their friends or family usually brings them out of hiding and that is when they get their warning. And in the case of their friends and family, the loser gets to watch those that are close to them receive the warning...which usually means a trip to the hospital...and if that doesn't get the message across, then maybe someone close to them is never seen again."

Sarah looks shocked, but tries to maintain her composure, as Marco continues. "Now...you might be wondering...'Why doesn't someone simply call the police?' That is an interesting story. One day a man came before me begging for leniency and more time just as you are doing now. He actually owed about 4 times what your Timmy owes. But, luckily for him, he had something useful to offer in exchange. As it turns out, that man was the chief of police here in this fine city. A position that he still holds today. And in exchange for forgiving a bit of his debt here and there, he just has to do some small favors. Make a case go away here, destroy some evidence there, look the other way sometimes...you get the point."

"What do you have to offer in exchange?" Marco asked.

"I work at a bank! There must be something I can do...helping loans get approved...approving large transactions that don't meet regulatory compliance...", Sarah said, as she was interrupted.

Marco laughed. "Are you stupid? You have too much oversight at your age. What are you? Like 20?" he asked.

"19", Sarah replied.

"You would get busted in a week, then you would be of no use to me at all, and then the pressure is back on ol' Timmy," he said. "Look. You only have one use for me. What is your name again? Tiffany?" he asked.

"Sarah," she replied.

"Look Sarah. If I were you, I would turn around, walk out of this house, and dump that loser boyfriend of yours. This is not your problem. I get that you love him and all that warm fuzzy shit...but you have a chance to walk away from his problems and this situation. Here is the bottom line: the only use a young pretty girl like you has to me is a piece of ass." Sarah was horrified, but tried to keep a straight face.

"Sarah, I am heading to my office for a while to do some business. When I come back I expect you to be gone. If you are still here, then as far as I am concerned, you and Timmy are in this together, and I consider you equally responsible for his debt," he said, then left the room for another part of the house.

The Decision

Sarah's heart was racing. Her hands were trembling. All she could think about was the fact that if she did nothing, Tim was going to get seriously hurt, or even worse! Tears rolled down her face at just the thought of something happening to Tim. He was everything to her. He was her first boyfriend, her first love, even her first and only lover. He made her happy in every way.

From the first day she met him 4 years ago, she knew that he was the one she would be with for the rest of her life. They had already planned their future together. "I can never let anything happen to Tim," she told herself. "My life is nothing without him. I am not going to let this one mistake of his ruin this beautiful life we have planned. Love means sacrifice," she told herself continuously, as she dried the tears from her face. She took deep breaths over and over to calm her nerves and to build her courage. "This is a life we are talking about. The life of the man I love!" she told herself. Her hands were still shaking, but she managed to stop her tears.

She waited for what seemed like an eternity. Staying focused to maintain her courage and composure. "We can do this!" she told herself.

After quite some time, Marco returned to the room. "Well, well, well. It looks like someone has made a decision," he said as he took a seat on the couch. "You had your out, but that is gone now. That was your only and last chance," he said as Sarah tried to maintain an emotionless face.

"Hmm. Well, there is no point in wasting time. I am a busy man, and as I said, you only have one use to me. Stand up here in the center of the room," he ordered Sarah. She complied, and stood in front of him in the center of the room. "OK, let's get those close off," he commanded. Sarah began to remove her clothes, starting with her shoes. "No, keep the heels on baby," he told her.

Sarah unzipped her skirt, dropped it to her ankles and stepped out of it. "Just throw it over there," Marco said. Sarah unbuttoned her shirt button by button, removed it, and threw it next to her skirt. She stood there in front of Marco, looking at the ceiling, the wall, the floor, anywhere but in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Marco said, "When I say remove your clothes, that means bra and panties too. I want nothing on you but those heels." Sarah hesitated. No one had ever seen her nude body except Tim, and she never wanted anyone else to see her. That was something sacred to her that she only ever wanted to share with the love of her life. At that moment she began to think of Tim again and how at this moment, she was breaking the rule in her life that was most important to her.

The false sense of confidence she had built up deflated, and her eyes began to fill with tears again. "Your tears don't change what's happening here, so suck it up," Marco said smugly.

Sarah sobbed as she compiled with his demands, removed her bra and panties, and fully exposed herself to him. There it was: what was sacred to her was now shattered, and only shame was in its place.

"Turn around and let me see that ass," Marco demanded. "Nice," he said when she turned around. "Bend over that chair in front of you and let's get a look at that pussy of yours," he continued to demand. Sarah did as he asked. "That is a fantastic pussy. You should be proud of what you got," he said, but of course his comments were not intended to encourage her.

His sole intention was to show to Sarah that he was in control here and that she had no free will in this situation. And his words did exactly that. For the first time in her life, Sarah felt completely helpless. An uneasy, disgusting feeling of being unclean overwhelmed her. She did not like feeling this way at all, but the choice to save Tim had been made, and there was no changing that now.

"Alright. It's time for you to stop being such a tease and get to work," Marco said. He sat up on the edge of the sofa and began to remove his shoes. Once complete, he stood up, unbuckled his belt, and removed his pants then neatly folded them on the sofa beside him. Finally, he removed his underwear and sat back down on the sofa and spread his legs wide apart.

"OK, Sarah. Come over here and kneel down on the floor between my legs," he confidently told her. Sarah began to shiver. Her nerves were overpowering her. She slowly and hesitantly began to approach the sofa where Marco was seated.

Sarah kneeled down in the location where Marco commanded. She had only ever intended to be with Tim in this sacred and private way, only the true love of her life, but now her life-long vow to herself was about to be broken, and this made her nauseous.

She was now eye-level with his cock. Only the second one she had ever seen in her life. What was there, only inches from her face, was quite unlike what Tim had. This was very dark in color, nearly black, twice the width, and nearly twice as long, with the head completely hidden by a thick foreskin. The balls were much larger, with just one being the size of both of Tim's.

"Get closer," said Marco. She moved in just a little closer. "Closer," he said again. She moved as close as she could without touching any part of his body. She could feel the body heat from his genitals on her face.

"Who is in control here?" he asked her.

"You are," she said with a shaky voice, avoiding any eye contact.

"Good girl," he said smugly. "Rub my balls with your hand," he softly told her. This was the moment of no return, she was about to be intimate with someone other than the love of her life, and there was no love involved in this at all.

She hesitantly reached out and placed her hand around one of his balls. Only one would fit in her hand. "Don't just hold it," he said, "give it some love." Love was the last thing that came to her mind in this situation, but she did her best to push through her discomfort and gently rubbed his balls with her hand. "Good girl," he said. "Press your face up against them," he said gently.

Sarah was horrified. This was really happening. It was too much. The intimacy of her face on another man's genitals, this was where, in her mind, she crosses the point of no return and is now officially cheating on Tim, betraying his trust and their love. Sarah pushes her face into his balls, and begins to sob. Her tears profusely rolling down her face and drenching his ball skin.

"Go ahead and suck them into your mouth," he then told her. She complied with his wishes and sucked on his sack, but the balls were too large to enter her mouth. Only the skin entered as she sucked on them, the taste of sweat, musk, and her tears filling her mouth. "Ah, yeah! That's great!" he said, "Make sure you give that same treatment to my whole sack. I want it to be squeaky clean." Sarah moved around his nut sack, sucking it all clean as he demanded, his cock rolling around on her face as she moved from side to side, her feeling of self-loathing growing by the moment.