The Butterfly - A Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then turns to address the room: "Which gentlemen here would like to fuck her young, pretty, little asshole." A number of men raised their hands. "You there. Life was quite generous with your endowment. You will be first,, says Mrs. Thompson. Sarah then feels a tube being inserted into her ass. A pressure builds up from a warm liquid, with a slight burning sensation, being forced inside. The tube is removed, and she feels a portion of the substance exit her body.

The chosen man rubs her anus to get some of the gel onto his hand, rubs it onto the head and shaft of his cock, then places the tip directly onto her asshole, and begins to push. Sarah makes a strong sound of discomfort. "I highly suggest you take a deep breath and relax your body, or this is going to hurt badly," Mrs. Thompson tells Sarah. Fearful of the pain, Sarah takes a deep breath, accepts her situation, allowing her body to submit to what is being asked. Her anus relaxes, and the man begins to slide in, with only minor discomfort from stretching, and he bottoms out inside her.

He begins to stroke himself inside her, which is effortless due to the large amount of gel. As before, another woman comes before her, and places her pussy in front of Sarah's face. Having submitted herself to her inevitable situation, Sarah pleasures the woman without being asked. Acceptance being better than the battle inside herself.

A few hours pass, and all of the paid guests satisfy themselves, to exhaustion, at Sarah's expense. One by one they leave, and Sarah is left alone in the room still in the stockade. After some time, the assistant returns to the room, places a leash on Sarah, removes her from the stockade, and leads her back to the servants entrance.

"You will leave now," the assistant tells her.

"Can...can I use the restroom and clean myself up?" Sarah asks.

"You may not," the assistant firmly replies. Then she pushes Sarah out the servant's entrance nude while handing her clothes to her, slamming the door in her face. Sarah stands there at the doorstep, nude, clothes in-hand, in broad daylight, and begins looking around in panic for a place to hide. She notices a wooded area behind the house, and darts for cover.

Once she is confident that no one from the street can see her, she squats for a much needed pee. She begins to piss, and the urgent need of defecation strikes her. She has no choice but to relieve herself. A mixture of semen, lubricant gel, and brown floods out of her making a puddle.

She looks around for leaves, trash, anything to clean herself. But this area is well-manicured. There is nothing. Without any other option, she cleans herself the best she can with her g-string, and throws it behind a bush.

Quickly getting dressed with her remaining clothes, she dashes for her car.

Once inside, she lowers the visor to look at herself in the vanity mirror. Her hair is a mess, her makeup is smeared, and her face is covered with a crusty, white coating. Her eyes look dead, she notices. She wants nothing more than to take a hot shower and feel clean again, but she is not sure if that can ever be possible.

On the journey home, as the shock wore off, she pondered what had just happened. She remembered the moment that she surrendered inside herself. Until now, she had done what she needed to do, but there was always a resistance in her...a rebellious spirit that she would overcome. By accepting her circumstance and submitting to it passively, a part of her had died, and she knew it.

What Are You Doing Here?

Sarah parked her car at home. There was just enough time to run in, throw her clothes in the washing machine and jump in the shower before Tim would be back. She runs to the front door and goes in.

When she enters, she is surprised to see packed suitcases by the entrance. Tim comes out of the bedroom. "Well look who is finally here," Tim says, sarcastically. She could sense something different in him. He stared at her with emotionless, cold eyes. She knew that there could be no explanation for her appearance other than the truth. She finally had no choice but to tell Tim what had happened to her.

"Tim, I...," Sarah started.

"Just shut the fuck up," Tim interrupted, his angry dimeanor frightening her. "I am tired of the lies, the excuses, the bullshit," he continued. "I knew something was up. You were not acting normal. So, I hired a private investigator to find out what you have been up to," Tim says, tossing a stack of photos on the table.

"Time, after time, after time. Here you are entering the houses of God knows who. And each time your hair and makeup are in more disarray than when you went it. At first, I thought 'Oh my God, she is cheating on me.' As if that were all. It turns out that my investigator has some 'shady' connections, and when he asked around about you, it seems that these little 'encounters' of yours involved the exchange of money. I didn't want to believe it. I asked him to check again, because this could not be true. He did, and well, it is. You are a fucking whore. And right under my nose!! How could you do this to me?!" Tim said.

"Tim...PLEASE...let me...," Sarah tries to say.

"I don't fucking care what you have to say, so spare me your sob story. I don't want to hear more lies. The only truth is that I don't know you," Tim said, "and look at you. You are fucking mess. From the looks of it, you need to check yourself into rehab. Do yourself a favor and get help. Just do it without me. Don't EVER try to contact me!!" Tim takes his suitcases and leaves without another word. It would be the last time that Sarah ever saw him.

Sarah fainted onto the floor. She awoke a few moments later, remembering what had just happened, and immediately began sobbing, letting out screams of rage and tears. She laid on the floor a destroyed mess, crying until she passed out from exhaustion.

She woke up after some hours. She did not know exactly how many. All she knew was that there was an immense pain inside her that would not subside. She had to do something to numb herself. She went to the kitchen to find the liquor bottles that were left over from their last party, opened the first one she grabbed, and started drinking it without even knowing what it was. She drank until she passed out, her face covered in the trails of mascara left by her tears.

She woke up the next morning, hungover, and looked around her apartment, reality again hitting her, and her nerves and shakes returning, and immediately took a few drinks of the unfinished liquor bottle.

As Sarah sat on the floor, mildly buzzed from her morning fill of liquor, she began to remember her obligation to Marco. She looked over at the table at the photos that Tim left behind. Many of them were when she was entering Marco's house. There was also a Dear John letter for her. It seemed that Tim did not expect to encounter her personally.

"These things are proof that Tim has left me," she thought to herself, half drunk, "if I take these to Marco, this frees me!" Sarah hurriedly gathers the photos, the letter, finds her car keys, and begins the drive to Marco's house.

She Has Seen Better Days

Sarah arrives at Marco's house and he enters the lounge to greet her. "What the fuck happened to you?!?" he said before even greeting her.

"I urgently need to talk to you...I...," Sarah begins.

"Girl you all fucked up. And you are rank. I can't even concentrate on what the fuck ever you are sayin'," Marco interrupts, "Get yourself cleaned up, and then we can talk. This is too much. I have a guest room upstairs with a shower and everything. Go up there and wash your ass up." Marco calls the maid and has her show Sarah to the guest quarters. "And throw those damn clothes in the trash. Them things are done ruined," he adds. Sarah is then led upstairs.

After about an hour, Sarah returns to the lounge, wet hair, bathrobe, and slippers, and the maid summons Marco. "Now that is better!" Marco explains, "You were lookin' like you been livin' under an overpass for the last year."

"What is the 'urgent' thing you needed to talk to me about?" he asks.

Sarah trembles as she hands Marco the stack of photographs given to her by Tim.

"Why you got photos of yourself outside my house?" he asks. She hands him the letter. He unfolds it and begins to read it. "Well, ain't that some shit," he says, "he dumps your ass for tryin' to save his."

"And what's this got to do with me?" he asks.

"Well," Sarah begins, looking at the floor, hands shaking, "I am no longer with Tim. You can see that. This is the proof. You can have your people follow me everywhere if you want, to prove it. Me and Tim are done. He wants nothing to do with me," Sarah says emphatically, "so, I am done with all this."

"Done?" Marco asks rhetorically, with an eyebrow raised. "I gave you an out at the very beginning. Either walk away, or Timmy's problems are yours. And you made the choice to join with ol' Timmy. I was very clear that if you decided to stay, that, as far as I was concerned, you and Timmy are in this together. If you are with him or not, that is irrelevant to me. So, no, you are not 'done'," Marco says, "Timmy has been making his payments, but that only scratches the surface. Until that debt is paid, you still work for me."

"Is that clear?" he asks. Sarah's heart sinks, and she almost faints again, her vision going blurry for a second. "Is that clear?" he asks again.

"Yes," says Sarah.

Sarah sits there thinking for a moment, then drops to Marco's feet, and begins crying. "Please don't send me to Mrs. Thompson again. I am begging you. I will do anything. I will do my best to please you. I will learn everything you like," Sarah says, as she pulls out his cock and begins to suck it with vigor.

Marco stops her. "Sit back up on the chair," he says.

Mrs. Thompson pays a lot for you, that would be a big financial loss for me. But, there might be something you could do for me.

"Anything!" Sarah says in a panicked stupor.

"Is your sister a virgin?" he asks.

"I think so," Sarah replies puzzled, "she tells me everything, and has never mentioned anything about that."

"I have a businessman who is willing to pay $20k, to fuck a virgin," Marco tells Sarah.

"My sister would never do that," Sarah tells him.

"That doesn't really matter. See this little pill? All we have to do is slip this in her drink, and she will be out cold for a couple of hours. The client does his thing, she wakes up thinking that she got drowsy from the alcohol, never knowing the difference. This is how you get to avoid Mrs. Thompson."

Sarah looked conflicted. "Look," Marco said, "you have been 'little miss save the world', and look where you ended up with that. You need to start thinking of yourself and your path out of all this. Time to look out for number one and do what you need to do to win. No one is going to help you, but you."

She pondered his words. She was tired of losing, and there was no end in sight. An anger built up in her, and festered into a rage, fed by her recent traumas of helplessness, which would continue indefinitely, unless she took action. Marco was right, fuck everyone else, the only way she was going to get saved was by saving herself.

"OK," she told Marco, "When do you need Jessica here?"

"Saturday at 7," he replied, "I'll set up the meeting."

At that moment, all kindness died in her heart. She had reached her breaking point, and passed it. She was beyond mental breakdown. She decided to do whatever was necessary to win. The old Sarah died that day, and would never be seen again.

The Invitation

Sarah called Jessica that evening. "Hi sis! Remember that client from the bank we ran into at the jewelry store?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, yeah! That hot guy. I remember!" Jessica replied.

"Well," Sarah went on, "he invited me to hang out at his place on Saturday, to discuss some business proposals in a casual environment while partying a little bit. Tim is out of town and I don't want to go by myself. You never know what these guys are like when they get you alone. Will you come with me? We can just hang out by the pool and have drinks. You just need to bring your swimsuit."

"I don't know," Jessica said, "I am supposed to hang out with my friends on Saturday. We have been planning this for a while."

"Pleeeeease!" Sarah begged, with a sweet voice. "Please don't make me go there alone. Tim will freak out so bad. I really need you," Sarah told her.

Jessica had always had a hard time saying no to Sarah. "Fine! I will go. But you owe me!" Jessica replied.

"Thank you! You will have fun. I promise! Bye bye," Sarah told her, then hung up the phone.

The Time Has Come

Saturday rolls around, and Sarah picks up Jessica to head to Marco's house. "I really appreciate you doing this for me sis," Sarah tells her sister. Jessica sighs and rolls her eyes. They turn on the radio and begin the drive.

"So...are you dating anyone??" Sarah asks Jessica.

"Uhhh...not at the moment," Jessica replies nervously.

"Come to think of it," Sarah adds, "you never tell me about any guys. Not a single thing abou your sex life."

"It's private," Jessica says, looking out the car window.

"Private?? Why is it such a big deal. I tell you everything," says Sarah. Jessica says nothing and continues to look out the window. "Are you a virgin??" Sarah asks. Jessica still says nothing and continues looking out the window. "Oh my God, you are...aren't you?? No wonder you are so quiet," Sarah pokes.

"OK...YES!...I am a virgin. Stop rubbing it in my face. It is embarrassing enough," Jessica says, annoyed.

"But why?? Haven't you had the chance??" Sarah asks.

"Of course I have had the chance. But, is it so wrong to want to wait for the right guy?? I want to be sure he loves me," Jessica responds.

"I understand," Sarah replies, "I am sure you will find the right guy."

They arrive to Marco's house. Jessica is impressed with the size of the house and all the sports cars. She immediately starts taking selfies with the various cars in the background.

"Mr. Xavier is waiting for you," the maid tells Sarah. She leads them to a guest house, around back, near the pool. "You two can change in there," she tells them. Sarah can see Marco already lounging by the pool.

They change into their swimsuits and head over to where Marco is. "Well, hello ladies," Marco greets them. "I didn't expect you to be here," Marco says to Jessica, "What a pleasant surprise, the lovely sister. Let me make you ladies some drinks."

He returns after a brief absence, with a margarita for each of them. "You ladies relax here and enjoy the pool for a while. I have some business to attend to," he tells them, and leaves them alone. Jessica raves about Marco to Jessica, wide-eyed, relentlessly talking about his fit physique.

"I thought you were waiting for the right guy," Sarah asks.

"I am, but I can still look," Jessica replies smiling.

Sarah and Jessica finish their drinks, and a few moments later, Sarah notices that Jessica is having trouble keeping her eyes open and slurring her words. Not long after, Jessica is out cold.

Marco had been keeping an eye on them from the house, and returns as soon as he can see that Jessica is out. He kneels down at the foot of the lounge chair and pulls Jessica toward him. He pulls the crotch of her bikini to the side and spreads her pussy lips apart with his finger and thumb then examines her closely before taking out his cell phone and snapping a closeup of her opening. Sarah can see him send the photo to someone and write a text message.

"She is a virgin. You did good Sarah. He will be here soon," Marco says, "Let's get her into the house."

Marco picks up Jessica, heading toward the house, and Sarah follows. He takes Jessica to the lounge, and there is already a futon mattress on the floor. Marco lays her there.

"I am not letting her out of my sight," Sarah tells Marco firmly.

"Whatever...this guy won't care," he tells her.

The doorbell rings, and Sarah runs to the bathroom to grab a tube of gel, and returns to the lounge. A middle-aged man in a suite enters the lounge and takes a look at Jessica and begins walking toward her.

"My God...she is beautiful!" he says, "She is divine."

The man undresses and lays beside Jessica, stroking her face, and smelling her hair. He then begins to kiss her passionately, not caring that she does not respond. He unties her bikini top, admiring her breasts as if they were laden with jewels, then begins sucking them. Then kisses down her body, caressing her gently, arriving at her bikini bottom. He gently unties and removes it as if Jessica were about to break.

He places his nose into her pussy lips and inhales deeply before liking her clit with his tongue. He opens her legs widely and positions his face between them. Then he opens her lips to make the same verification that Marco had done. "A virgin, as promised," he says, excited.

He rises up to insert himself into her. "Wait," Sarah says. She walks over and hands him the gel. "I don't want you to damage the merchandise," she tells him firmly. The man complies and lubricates his cock with the gel.

Rubbing the head up and down between her lips, the man lubricates Jessica's labia, and begins to search for her opening, cock in hand. He finds it and focuses his attention. Treating Jessica as a delicate rose petal, his head disappears inside her with a gentle, but firm, force, as he looks upon her with loving adoration. "So beautiful," he murmurs to himself, as the remainder of his shaft disappears into Jessica's body.

Caressing her face and kissing her gently, he moves himself in and out of Jessica, letting out moans of ecstasy, as if he himself were experiencing sex for the first time. His speed increases, Jessica's breasts bouncing to his rhythm, then a pause, and his body quivers as he groans. Jessica's first time with a man was complete.

He remained inside her for a few moments, looking upon her face with loving eyes, before pulling out, and standing up to begin dressing.

The man left, and Sarah was left with the task of cleaning Jessica up. She rushed to the bathroom to get a wet towel, and began wiping away the gel, semen and traces of blood that were on and around the pussy lips and thighs. Realizing that Jessica would be dripping out fluids, and that this would raise suspicion, Sarah put two fingers up inside Jessica and began scooping out as much cum as possible.

Ensuring that nothing was remaining on the lips and thighs, Sarah put Jessica's bikini back on her and summoned Marco to carry her back outside to the lounge chair by the pool. Jessica awoke some time later.

"What happened?" Jessica asked.

"You dozed off," Sarah replied, "no big deal."

Sarah drove her home, rationalizing to herself what had just happened. "No harm, no foul," Sarah thought to herself, remorseless, determined to do anything and everything possible to pay off her debt. She was done getting screwed over living her life for others. "Fuck everyone, fuck the world," she thought to herself.

The Butterfly is Born

As Jessica was no longer a virgin, Marco had no special business interest in her, and again began sending Sarah out to clients, including Mrs. Thompson. Every abuse, every indignation became fuel for Sarah's resolve to take action to accelerate her exit from servitude to Marco.

She began dressing up and hanging out in the bars of high-end hotels, and made connections with perverted business men, which turned out to be most of them. She would show them Jessica's picture, and it turned out that many of them were willing to pay quite well to fuck a girl who was unconscious. And among the same crowd, she made the connections she needed for the pills to knock Jessica out.

Sarah had Jessica move in with her, then started drugging her just before bedtime. At the beginning it was once or twice per week, but as she gained more clients, it became an everyday occurrence. At the peak, Jessica was sometimes being fucked by up to 5 men per night. And this continued even after Jessica got a boyfriend. Sarah never allowed him to stay the night though, for obvious reasons. Jessica's pussy was open for business every night when she went to sleep, and she never knew.