The Butterfly - A Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand gently rubbing her back, he lowers the other hand to her breasts and cups them, enjoying the shape of them, smiling at her. He then begins carefully pulling her nipples, making them erect as he looks at them with desire and smiles.

Sarah begins to feel nauseous. All of her happy childhood memories with her beloved uncle Dave, her second father, flood to her mind in an avalanche. Those were all tainted now, and she would never again be able to retreat to those times in her mind as an escape from stressful or sad moments in life.

She feels his dick swelling under her pushing a bit more into her lips. He pushes his hand between her thighs, and moves it up to her lips then begins to rub her. Sarah cringes inside with pure disgust, but dares not show a bad reaction, or face severe punishment from the mistress. "Such a sweet, special, soft place you have between these legs," he says to her in her ear, "and it is wetter by the moment."

Mrs. Thompson returns from her break and the gentlemen make their way over. She takes note of Sarah sitting on David's lap. "Ah...so nice that the two of you are becoming so well acquainted," she says, winking at him.

Mrs. Thompson then addresses the whole group. "Guys...I am sorry, but I have had enough for the evening. I am utterly exhausted. I thank you all for the great screw, it was mind blowing as always. My lady bits are quite happy," she says with a mischievous grin, "the other mistresses will be more than happy to take you all on as extras." "David," she says, "you stay here and have fun with your new friend," then walks away.

"I told you," he says to Sarah, "we were destined to be here together tonight."

He tells Sarah to stand up, then he goes to lay in the place where Mrs. Thompson was getting pleasured, and signals with his hand for Sarah to come over. "Suck on me and get me hard," he tells her. Sarah unwillingly complies, and makes her uncle hard with her mouth, again tasting the salty pre-cum on the tip. He takes her hand and pulls her to get on top of him. "Put it inside of you and make me feel good," he tells her.

Her butterflies and nausea are flaring up again. Her palms are sweaty. Her heart is racing. Her body is trembling. Sarah is dumbstruck by the fact that she is about to insert her uncle inside of herself. He sees her pause and feels her shaking. "Don't worry. It will be fine," he tells her, "everyone is nervous their first time doing this here."

Sarah looks at him blankly for a moment, then slowly grabs the shaft and lines up the head with her vulva, moving it back and forth before finding her opening. "Relax," he tells her, "just breathe and focus on me. Pretend like we are the only people here." Sarah looks into his eyes as he wishes, knowing the true reason for her discomfort, and looking at him only makes it worse.

She pushes herself downward, looking at her uncle's face as he slowly fills her until she reaches the end, and feels his balls touching her body. The feeling of vaginal insertion was the last thing she wanted from an uncle to say the least. A revolting sick feeling overpowered her as she stimulated him with her movements, her motion turning noisy as her excretions coat him. "God, you feel good," he says.

David moves Sarah onto her hands and knees, and begins fucking her from behind. Her tits bouncing from his motions. "We don't need this anymore," he says to Sarah, then unties her mask from the back. It falls to the floor, and Sarah scrambles to pick it up and hold it across the top of her face. He rips it from her hand and throws it across the room, we don't need that. "I want to get off seeing all of you," he says still fucking her.

He flips her onto her back, focused first on putting himself back into her as quickly as possible, then resumes his penetration of her. He then eagerly looks up at her face, and pauses for a moment in shock. But instead of stopping, he smiles and begins thrusting into her again, but this time much more slowly.

He lays down to put his mouth near her ear and speaks to her softly. "What a great surprise. I am going to take my time and enjoy this. I have waited a long time for this," he says in a sultry voice while continuing to slowly enter her, "I have wanted to fuck for a long time. And I know you wanted it too. Always coming over to my house in those cut off shirts and shorts so high your ass was sticking out. Walking around without a bra, tempting me with those nipples sticking out under your shirt. You wanted me as much as I wanted you. It was all I could do to keep from fucking you right there in my house all those times. You have been such a little tease. But today, we both get what we have always wanted."

He then begins kissing Sarah on the lips and forcing his tongue into her mouth, so enthralled with her that he does not even notice that she is not reciprocating. His hip strokes become short and deep, then he lets out a big moan, cumming inside her. He stays inside and says softly into her ear: "We have waited so long, let's just lay here and feel this connection."

He kisses her neck and lips for a few moments before rolling over, leaving Sarah laying there, his semen making it's slow exit from her.

"I had no idea you were so kinky," he tells her, smacking her on the ass a couple of times. "I won't tell anyone that you come to these parties. Your secret is safe with me," he says smiling.

Sarah does not even look at him. She just gets up, walks rapidly toward the room where her clothes are, quickly gets dressed, and darts to her car. She cries and sobs for nearly 30 minutes before wiping her tears and starting the ignition to go home.

The End of The Sarah We Know

Sarah arrives at work Friday morning, and again is called into the office of her manager. "Sarah," he tells her, "there have been more complaints about your hostility toward others. I had a long talk with HR this morning, and given the provisional nature of your promotion. We have decided to let you go." He continued on, but Sarah lost focus and nearly fainted.

"Sarah? Sarah?" he asks as she comes back mentally, "I need to ask you to immediately go to your desk to collect your things and leave the building." She looks at him for a moment with a confused expression, then gets up to walk to her desk. Her mind is not processing what she just heard. She looks back at him again with the same confused expression, the proceeds to her desk.

She looks around at the things on her desk. Her certifications, her awards. None of it mattered anymore. She should have been crying by now, but she was simply out of tears. What emerged instead was a quiet rage. These few weeks had drained her of all optimism, and what replaced it was only cynicism. She left her belongings and walked toward the exit, and on to her car.

Sarah spent hours driving around in her car just staring off into space blankly. She could not even contemplate a proper reaction to what just happened. An important pillar of her life had just been taken away, something on which all of her hopes and dreams were based.

An alarm sounded on her phone and startled her. It was time to report to Marco's house. She sluggishly put her keys in the ignition, and drove off, reporting to her required destination, blankly fucking Marco, and complying to his demands emotionlessly.

A Chance Encounter

The next day, Sarah went to the mall with her younger sister Jessica to try to anchor herself in reality again. Jessica told her all the latest gossip, about the boys that were cute, the professors she hated. The typical things that one sister normally tells another. And Sarah normally enjoyed this time together, but she was just simply numb. She had nothing left inside her. Jessica asked if something was wrong, and Sarah forced a smile and told Jessica that she was just really tired.

Their day was fairly uneventful until they decided to go to the jewelry store and look around. They were examining and discussing various rings when Sarah noticed someone over in on the other side of the store looking at her. She looked up, and her eyes opened wide. It was Marco! He was there when they walked in and had been watching them.

Sarah acts as though he is not there, but he approaches them. "Hello Ms. Hutchinson," Marco tells Sarah.

"Uh..hello Mr. Xavier," Sarah replied nervously.

"Funny running into you here," Marco says.

"Uh...yeah.." Sarah responds.

"And who is this?" Marco asks, looking at Jessica.

"Uh...this is uh...Jessica," Sarah tells him hesitantly.

"Very nice to meet you Jessica," Marco says, making direct eye contact with her.

"I am her sister," Jessica tells Marco, smiling.

"Well, beauty obviously runs in your family," Marco tells Jessica, smiling at her, never breaking eye contact. "Sisters' day out, huh?", he asks them.

"Yeah we do this all the time," Jessica tells Marco, "we are very close."

"That's wonderful," Marco says. "I have to take off, but you two enjoy your day together," he tells them. "It was an absolute pleasure to meet you Jessica. And I will see you again soon Ms. Hutchinson," he adds before nodding at them and walking off.

"Who is that?!?!" Jessica asks, eagerly.

"He is...uhh...a regular client at the bank," Sarah tells Jessica.

"Oh my god he is HOT!!!" Jessica exclaims.

"He is OK, I guess," Sarah replies.

"You have no taste in men," Jessica tells her laughing. Sarah changes the topic, and they spend the rest of the day together.

Just Another Week

Sarah spends the next week pretending to go to work everyday, not yet ready to tell Tim about losing her job. Tim knew of her impeccable track record at the company, and telling him this news before she thinks of a good cover story would raise suspicions. She needed a good cover.

Friday comes, and she heads to Marco's house. He is waiting for her when she gets there. "Hey Sarah. Have a seat. Let's have a little talk. The thing is, I am getting bored fucking you. This was a fun game, but it's getting kinda repetitive. I am going to lend you out to Mrs. Thompson for a while. She pays me well for you. If I crave some of that Sarah pussy again, I'll have you sent back over here. Here is her address, you need to report there on Fridays from now on. And you need to go ahead and head over now," Marco informs Sarah.

Sarah stands there stunned. Not only is she horrified to report to Mrs. Thompson, but she is shattered to realize that it was for profit. She was directly being prostituted out. It was not bad enough that she thought she was being passed around as a favor, but this was a direct financial transaction. She was literally a whore.

"Sarah...Sarah," Marco says, snapping his fingers, "you need to head over now." Sarah snaps out of her daze and nods in despair. She returns to her car and heads to the address given to her by Marco, her body shaking the entire way.

And So We Meet Again

Sarah arrived at the address given to her by Mrs. Thompson. Remembering instructions given to her previously, she approaches the servant's entrance on the side and knocks. A woman answers the door. "Come in," the Mistress is expecting you. Sarah enters.

"You are not permitted to wear clothing here. Remove everything you are wearing and leave it here by the entrance in that basket," the woman tells her. "Additionally, you will follow your instructions and not speak unless asked to speak. Is that clear?" the woman asks. Sarah nods nervously, disrobes and awaits further instructions.

The woman approaches Sarah from behind, reaches around her head and straps a ball gag across Sarah's mouth. Sarah's heart races and begins to breathe heavily. "You can breathe fine. You will be doing yourself a favor if you stay calm. Take slow deep breaths through your nose," the woman tells her. She places a collar and leash on Sarah, then covers her eyes with a blindfold. Without warning Sarah is pulled forward by the leash and almost falls before catching herself, then steps carefully in the direction that the leash pulls her.

Sarah walks for what seems like an eternity, taken to some unknown part of the house. Finally, the walking stops and she feels arms positioning her and there is the sound of chains rattling. Her arms are lifted into the air and she can feel shackles being placed around her wrists, her arms immoble, lifted up and to the side. She then feels shackles placed around her ankles, and her legs are pulled to the sides. "Your girl is ready for you mistress," Sarah hears.

Footsteps approach and her blindfold is removed. There is a bright light aiming down at her from the ceiling, and the rest of the room is dark. As her eyes adjust, there is Mrs. Thompson standing there in front of her. "Hello again darling," she says to Sarah with a sarcastic tone. Sarah's eyes complete their adjustment and she peers out into the room. There are two rows of chairs, about 12 chairs in total, occupied by a mixed crowd of men and women, each of them dressed in formal business attire, wearing a mask that covers their eyes and nose.

Mrs. Thompson examines Sarah's body with lust in her eyes. Rubbing her nipples and fingering her. "Dry as a bone," says Mrs. Thompson, "we can't have that. It is simply rude." Mrs. Thompson holds her hand out to her assistant. She is handed a finger-tip vibrator, places it on the tip of her middle finger, and turns it on to maximum intensity. She firmly grabs the hair on the back of Sarah's head, forcing Sarah to make eye contact with her as she plunges the vibrator into Sarah's pussy, moving in circular movements. After a short time, the intense vibrations force Sarah into orgasm, and her body convulses as the ball gag muffles her grunts. Mrs. Thompson fingers Sarah again. "That is much better. Nice and moist," she says.

"Bring the tray," Mrs. Thompson tells her assistant.

"Yes, mistress," the assistant replies. She brings a tray with a cup of ice, a clamp, two short posts, and what appears to be a necklace. Mrs. Thomson takes a cube of ice and begins rubbing Sarah's left nipple. "I like my girls to be decorated. This girl is too plain," says Mrs. Thompson to her assistant, as she continues to rub the ice on Sarah's nipple.

Sarah's heart is racing and she is shaking uncontrollably as she realizes what Mrs. Thompson is about to do. "There we go, nice and firm," says Mrs. Thompson as she reaches for the clamp on the tray. She grabs Sarah's nipple firmly with the clamp. Sarah can barely breathe. The assistant hands Mrs. Thompson a post with a pointed end. Mrs. Thompson aligns it with the side of Sarah's nipple, and without warning, firmly pushes it all the way through.

Sarah lets out a scream that is audible to all in the room despite being muffled by the ball in her mouth. Between the difficulty breathing and the pain, Sarah almost faints.

"One more to go," Mrs. Thompson tells her assistant as she begins rubbing the right nipple with ice. She clamps it when erect, as with the other side, and casually pierces the other nipple as Sarah again screams, with Mrs. Thompson showing no reaction or concern for Sarah's obvious pain.

"Attach the chain," Mrs. Thompson tells her assistant, and the assistant attaches the ends of the decorative chain to the posts that are now piercing Sarah's flesh, a drop of blood running down from each side, as Sarah shakes with her eyes half open, her nipples now connected by decorative jewelry. "Not so plain now," says Mrs. Thompson, smiling.

Mrs. Thompson turns to the audience in the seats. "Everyone please proceed to the parlor for cocktails, and we will conclude the meeting afterwards," she tells them. The crowd rises out of their respective chairs and exits the room to an unknown location, with Mrs. Thompson joining them, only the assistant staying behind.

The assistant again places a blindfold on Sarah before fitting the collar and leash, then unshackling her. As before, Sarah is pulled without warning, and follows the pull of the assistant, unable to see where she is going, until Sarah hears a door open, and they enter a room.

The assistant removes the blindfold, and Sarah looks around. It is a dim room lit by many candles. The room is filled with cushions and plush rugs, with the exception of a wooden stockade that is low to the ground. The assistant pulls Sarah over to the stockade. "Put your head and arms into the holes," she tells Sarah. Sarah gets onto her knees and does as instructed, then the assistant closes the contraption so that Sarah is unable to remove herself from the device.

Sarah sees the woman grab a tube of gel and squeeze a large portion of it into her hand, then she walks behind Sarah and unceremoniously begins inserting her gel covered fingers into Sarah depths, moving her fingers inside in large circles, ensuring that the gel is distributed evenly inside. She also rubs a generous amount on Sarah's lips, clit, and on and into her ass. The assistant then leaves the room without saying a word, leaving Sarah there alone for what seemed like nearly 30 minutes.

Finally, she hears a crowd approaching the room, joking and laughing with each other. Mrs. Thompson walks over to look Sarah directly in the face. "I am going to remove your gag. If you speak without being asked to speak, you will be severely punished. Do you understand??" she asks Sarah. Sarah nods rapidly, as she is eager to have it removed.

The crowd shuffles in, and all of them have changed out of their business attire and into robes. "Who would like to start?" Mrs. Thompson asks the crowd. A gentleman kneels down in front of Sarah and removes his robe. He grinds his dick across her face a few times, then tells her to open her mouth. He pushes himself in, and fucks her face until he becomes hard. He then walks behind Sarah, finds her opening, and thrusts himself inside firmly. With all of the gel in and on Sarah's pussy, sliding into her was effortless. She lets out a grunt as he bottoms out hard inside her and begins to pound her at a regular rhythm, the gel making a loud sound.

A woman from the group arranges some pillows in front of Sarah's face so that the pillows are at eye level. She removes her robe, and positions herself on them, pushing her pussy directly onto Sarah's mouth and nose. "Eat me," the woman demands, and Sarah complies, sticking her tongue into the vulva of the woman, her musky, salty taste disgusting her.

The woman begins by slowly grinding onto Sarah's tongue while holding the hair on the back of Sarah's head. Her rhythmic hip motions become shorter and more rapid, until finally the woman pauses, aggressively pushing Sarah's face into her pussy. The woman stops breathing for a moment, and then a flood of liquid shoots into Sarah's mouth unexpectedly, causing her to cough, and a sweet-salty ooze runs out of her mouth and down her chin.

The man fucking Sarah from behind becomes aroused from this sight, and fucks Sarah hard and fast, smacking her ass firmly multiple times, leaving a red mark as evidence. His strokes become shorter and deeper until finally he pushes deep inside her, and he grunts as she feels his cum release far inside her. The man remains there, his dick inside her, enjoying the sensation of her warmth, inserting his thumb into her ass as a final display of conquest.

Finally, he pulls out of her, and moves to the front of the stockade, grabbing her hair and inserting his cock into her mouth. "Clean me slave," he tells her. Sarah sucks him the best that she can with her limited mobility, her mouth filled with the taste of his cum with a hint of cinnamon from the lubricant gel that was put inside her. Once he is satisfied that he has been properly cleaned, he moves off to lounge in the room.

Mrs. Thompson approaches Sarah from the side and leans over to put her mouth to Sarah's ear. She reaches down and lightly pinches one of Sarah's freshly pierced nipples. Sarah's entire body jerks and she grunts loudly. "Does that hurt??" Mrs. Thompson asks sarcastically. She reaches under and begins to rub Sarah's clit as she continues to whisper into Sarah's ear: "You are getting off knowing that all these people paid to fuck you. Aren't you, you little fucking whore. You enjoy selling your hot little body. Don't you, you fucking slut."