All Comments on 'The C.F.N Gym Pt. 02'

by Psndeviant

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
QwertoQwerto7 months ago

Love this, maybe some lady get alone time with Greg next time. Maybe add some spanking nothing extreme. Just some gentle pat on his butt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fun story! The grey haired woman making him bend over repeatedly to show his hole to the entire pool area was a highlight. Please continue with more embarrassing situations for Greg.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my, Greg can't keep escaping not cumming in front of all these ladies for long. Here's hoping next Chapter he isn't able to relieve himself between sessions. That will be embarrassing, he's been trying his hardest. I hope it happens during a really awkward excersise position and shoots all over himself while they look on.

halogenlivelyhalogenlively7 months ago

I love this story, and I'm really looking forward to the day Greg ends up losing control in front of these women.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this second part a lot. So well written. I hope in chapter 3 they tease and stroke him so much that he loses it in front of all the women! Maybe somehow shoot all over himself. I'd love to hear the women describe his cock, what it looks like, and his balls as well - really objectify his most private (well, not any more) assets.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel893 months ago

Did you mention how big Katie and Brooke's tits are? Or did I miss it?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1 on 1 CFNM is awesome! That many horny women watching would be so hot! Got my member a drooling. Please continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous