The Cabin (My Sweater-Mommy) Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina the Sweater-Milf, isn't done with her son's friend yet.
1.4k words
4.73
4.6k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sleep was restless that night. I tossed and turned in an unfamiliar, although comfortable, bed, still a little tipsy from drinking. My mind raced thinking about what had just transpired between me and Tina. I'd been friends with Matt as long as I could remember. His family was basically like a second family for me. I never would have imaged in a million years that his mom would be into me. I had always secretly held a bit of a crush on her. The sweaters she wore constantly certainly didn't hurt. But after my encounter in the wine cellar, I was full of conflicting emotions. Not to mention, Tina's mommy kink really threw me for a loop. I never would have guessed that was her thing. But what's crazy, I didn't hate it, and it didn't take much convincing for me to play along.

"Come on, Jay," I muttered. "isn't one weird fetish for you enough?" I sighed and closed my eyes. The cold wind off the lake creaked against the side of the cabin. The whole place was quiet after Matt and Amber had finally gone to bed. My head still buzzing with the events of the evening, I eventually drifted off, much to my own surprise.

I awoke sometime later in the night, hearing a creak of a floorboard next to my bed. I opened my mouth but felt something soft and fuzzy quickly press against it. Looking up, I could see Tina standing over me, illuminated by moonlight through the window. She was still in her angora sweater, the white fuzz creating a halo effect in the light. She held her hand over my mouth, the cuff tickling my chin.

"Shhh," she whispered. "Don't want to wake anyone up." She slowly removed her hand.

"Tina," I stammered. "What are you doing?"

"Oh Jay," she said, sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me. "I couldn't stop thinking about you tonight, after our little...encounter. I had to come see you."

"What if someone hears us?" I asked. My heart hammered in my chest.

"I know," she said. "We have to be very quiet." A wicked grin flashed across her face.

"I don't know," I said. "What about Matt...and your husband, I..." She put a finger to my lips.

"Don't worry about them, darling," she said.

"I still don't know..."

"You didn't have fun earlier?" she asked, making puppy dog eyes at me. "You were such a good boy earlier. I thought you might want to play again."

She placed a hand on top of my blanket, my hard cock throbbed underneath her touch.

"Seems you might want to after all?" she said, giving my cock a squeeze. My breath caught in my throat.

"Mommy," I said, my voice little more than a whisper.

That was all it took. It was a like a switch went off in her head. The next thing I knew, she was on top of me, her bosom pressed against my chest. She leaned forward, kissing me deeply, passionately. Her tongue probing greedily into my mouth. The collar of her sweater rubbed against my face again and again. My head swam from the smell of her perfume. I almost thought I would pass out, but then she came up for air. She leaned towards my ear.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," she whispered. "I kept this sweater on all night, even after you came on it. It's so hot. I touched myself three separate times, but it just wouldn't do." She nibbled my earlobe.

"Be a good boy and eat Mommy's pussy," she whispered.

The next thing I knew, she was standing up on the bed. I didn't even notice until now that she was just in her sweater and a pair of black lace panties, nothing else. Slowly she slid the underwear down her legs, and threw them aside. I slid down the bed as she lowered herself onto my face. Her soft pubic hair tickled my nose as I gave a tentative lick to her labia, then another. Each caress with my tongue caused her to shiver slightly. My hands roamed, caressing the sides of her sweater, her back, then down onto her lovely ass cheeks. I massaged them as I worked. I felt her fingers twine through my hair, she started to grind her mound against my face. She tasted good, a little sweet. I took pleasure in feeling her little shakes. I heard her moan softly and looked up to see her biting down on her cowlneck to keep from making too much noise. My face was getting slick with saliva and her own juices. My tongue found her clit, and I began lapping at it. Her breathing became more and more ragged, her grinding intensified.

I must be doing something right.

Her thighs squeezed against me as she came, her whole body shuddering like an earthquake. My face was so wet, so it might have been my imagination, but I was pretty sure I felt her squirt. I continued to softly kiss her pussy, not wanting to stop.

"You're such a good boy," Tina cooed. "Don't stop." Suddenly I felt her weight lift and she switched directions, now facing the foot of the bed. She lowered back down onto me and I proceeded to dutifully eat her out some more. Thankfully, her pussy muffled my very loud moan as I felt her mouth wrap around my cock.

"MMM," she said. "Look how hard you are for me." Her tongue ran up and down my shaft, circling around the head. Her hands massaged my balls. All the while she continued to grind her muff into my face.

I felt something soft and heavenly wrap around my cock as she continued to suck. I knew without looking it was her cowlneck.

"I know how much you like this," she purred. "Your cummies are still all over Mommy's sweater from before."

I moaned again, feeling my cock throb harder. I wasn't going to last much longer. Tina seemed to sense it, as she immediately stopped and stood up on the bed.

"Not yet, sweetie," she said huskily. "I can't have you cumming until you are inside me."

She turned back to face me and slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. I gasped as I felt her engulf me. She was so warm and wet and inviting. Her eyes glittered in the moonlight, as she ran her fingers through my hair, gazing at me lovingly.

"Ohh, you are so hard for me, Jay," she moaned as she ground against me. "I'm so very proud of you."

Her fuzzy tits bounced underneath her sweater, inches from my face. I reached up and grabbed one in each hand, kneading them through the wool. I could feel her nipples harden underneath my touch.

"Yes," moaned Tina. She grabbed my face and buried it in her heaving, fuzzy bosom. The angora tickled my face, my nose filled with the smell of her perfume and her sweat. I felt a hard nipple graze my lips through the wool. I opened my mouth and began to suck it directly through the sweater. My mouth was full of fuzz, but I didn't care.

"Oh my," I heard her murmur. "Jay, you are going to make me cum."

Even in the dim moonlight I could see her face was deeply flushed. She began to shudder against me, crushing me against the mattress, my face buried in her breasts. I continued to suck and fuck while she stifled her moans into her cowlneck, lest she wake the whole cabin. After a few moments, she leaned her face towards my ear.

"Be a good boy and cum for Mommy," she whispered, punctuating the sentence by nibbling the bottom of my ear lobe.

I didn't need to be told twice. I gasped as my cock spasmed inside her, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through every muscle in my body. She continued to ride me, kissing my ears, my neck, my cheeks. Her lips met mine, our tongues entwined. After what seemed like both an instant and an eternity, she slid off of my limp, spent body.

She snuggled up next to me, both of us breathing heavily. Her fuzzy breasts pressed snugly against me. She stroked her hand through my hair lovingly. We lay there for I don't know how long, staring at the ceiling, feeling each other's warmth. The wind creaked the walls of the cabin. I was well and truly spent. As soon as I blinked my eyes. I was out. Had I known what was in store for tomorrow, I might have been too excited to sleep.