The Camera Lesson

Story Info
A summer visitor takes a lesson and gives one in return.
1.2k words
4.29
3.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers

Photography has been an important part of my life since I was 16. A summer job funded my first serious camera purchase and before long I was picking up money taking pictures of weddings and the occasional portrait. By the time I reached college, I was selling photographs to newspapers, supporting the effort with a job in a local camera store.

The summer after my senior year became a decompression point for me. I was soon scheduled to start my first real job writing and taking pictures for the local paper but for three glorious stress-free months I worked in the camera store, went home at five o'clock and, for the first time in years, didn't worry about the school work that I never seemed to have the time to finish. I still recall it as one of the richest interludes of my life.

I went to school in a tourist town and our camera shop days always involved selling film and photo gear to vacationing visitors. Although it is hard to recall an era before everyone had a camera phone in their pocket, the 1970's were the early days of the 35-millimeter craze when taking nice photos meant acquiring the latest Nikon marvel fueled by miles of film stock.

We sold our share of nice cameras to visiting tourists, but none was as memorable to me as a rig that I sold one afternoon to a single woman from Connecticut.

She had a short haircut and a trim athletic figure to match, shown off perfectly in a sundress that sculpted her breasts and showed just enough cleavage to be interesting but just shy of provocative. Her name—not important here—was one of those buttoned-down New England names that seemed to drip money. She had a practiced and confident manner that I have always found attractive in a woman.

As we worked through the choices of cameras, she took her time, asking more questions than I was used to hearing in a typical sale. I obliged, able to take extra time on an afternoon that was unusually slow. Finally, she settled on a high-end model, paying for the purchase with a gold American Express card.

We were wrapping up the sale when she casually said, "I will need someone to show me how to use this thing. Would you be available after the shop closes?" My stomach flipped, realizing for the first time that there might be more to her interest than f stops and film speed.

"Of course," I answered. "Where are you staying?"

She named one of the nicer hotels and we quickly agreed to meet in a scenic area within walking distance. A few hours later, we were taking snapshots as I explained Nikon's latest wizardry.

It was a golden evening, one of those fading days of summer followed by the first cool evenings. As the light faded, our conversation became more intimate.

She was newly divorced and vacationing alone for the first time after what she described as a difficult marriage. The haircut and sundress were part of a new look intended as a new beginning.

"How do you like it," she asked with a sudden boldness twirling in front of me.

I liked it very much, I told her, reaching for her hand.

By now, the evening shadows had deepened, and I steered her toward a secluded formal garden where I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She responded hungrily and we stood their exploring each other in the growing darkness.

Finally, I held her away from me and asked, "Would you like to have dinner?"

"Yes," she chirped. "But room service is what I want most."

After an agitated walk, we were in her room. As soon as the bolt slid shut, we dropped all pretense and wildly groped each other. She seemed voracious and tender all at once. Soon, she crossed to the bed and lay on her stomach.

"I am worn out from walking," she said. "You have strong hands. Can I convince you to massage my back and legs?"

"Let's start with your neck," I said, kneading her bare shoulders before kissing them slightly. She groaned pleasantly before kicking her calves into the air.

Removing her sandals, I took each of her legs in turn, working my hands from the bottom of her feet, moving to her ankles, and then finally massaging each calf, careful to stop at her knees.

"Don't stop," she commanded dreamily.

I responded by straddling her knees. Putting my hand around her waist and lower back as she gasped. In a moment, my hands were on her buttocks, still covered by the fabric of her dress. She groaned and rolled her hips toward me. When she did, the hem of her dress exposed the back of her thighs. Tentatively, I grasped her left thigh, working it with both hands.

"Yes! Please" she croaked pleasantly.

My hands moved to her right leg, working the muscles in long slow squeezes. She groaned. "Please more," she said, spreading her legs slightly.

With a new directness, I moved my hands farther up her thighs until I could feel that she was not wearing any panties.

I reached through her legs and cupped my hands on her vulva. She shivered and then gasped as I inserted a finger into her wet pussy. "Yes!!" she hissed.

After a few strokes, I stood and stripped out of my clothes.

She remained motionless on the bed, still covered by the sundress.

I returned to her and slowly raised the hem of her dress to her waist. She responded by rolling her ass toward me even more and spreading her legs in invitation. I entered her from behind as she gasped, "Yes! Please!"

Our coupling was surprisingly tender. She moaned, seemingly in appreciation after each stroke. I took my time and soon she groaned an orgasm.

After she came for the first time, I uncoupled and rolled her onto her back as she pulled the sundress over her head. Perched on my knees I drank in her figure: Tight perky tits, by now fully engorged. A flat tummy and, to my surprise, a shaved pussy, the first one I had ever seen.

She saw me staring and smiled, "Yes, that's part of my new look too!"

I spread her legs and entered her again, watching as my penis spread her bare labia.

Lowering myself onto her, we kissed, and she clawed my back. Our thrusting was now urgent, no longer gentle. She met each thrust with the practiced way of a woman who had been married and knew what she wanted. It was incredibly pleasing to me,

Now, she was gasping between kisses. "God, I need that! More! Harder!"

I obliged as her moaning deepened, soon followed by little cries. Underneath me, I could feel her beginning to come. I attacked her pussy with new urgency. At the moment of my own orgasm, she threw her hips into me, arching her back and screaming, "Now! Yes! Fuck me!"

We came explosively as I collapsed on top of her, suddenly realizing that we were soaked in perspiration. Each of us lay gasping.

In a while she said brightly, "Now let's order dinner. After you screw me again for dessert, we can go dancing."

Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers